FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skull (Character)-W.I.P

2 posters

Go down

Skull (Character)-W.I.P Empty Skull (Character)-W.I.P

Post by Naga Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:37 pm

Skull

Skull (Character)-W.I.P 2Q==

[Attributes] (Insert *'s in each category using the guidelines in the attribute topic)
Power *
Agility *****
Toughness **
Intelligence *****
Willpower **

[Basic Information]
Full Name: Arthur Estimane

Alias(es): Skull

Birthday: September 8th

Sexuality: Straight

[Characteristics]

Height: 4"6

Weight: 170lbs

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blue

General Appearance: Skull is an extremely short young man, leading many people to believe that he is in fact a child. This is backed up by the obvious fact that Skull is incredibly skinny, and has skeletal-like limbs. Most of his facial features, such as his eyes or shaggy brown hair, are hidden behind a peculiar purple, heart-shaped mask with horns at the top of it and extremely large eyes.

Personality: Who is your character as a person? Describe them! At least 200 words.

Dislikes: Loneliness, Darkness, death, blood.

Motivations: To make friends, to find a true purpose in life.

Fears: Arachnophobia, evil people.

[Life]

Family: None alive.

Medical Conditions: N/A

Pets:A tiny little butterfly follows him around and is his companion.

Hometown: Where does your character consider home?

Secrets: Is there anything your character doesn't want people to know? List them here! A good roleplayer won't act on this knowledge unless it happens to come up in-character.

History:

[Guild & Magic]

Guild: What guild are you a part of – Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Shadow Heart, Guildless? Or maybe a Paladin of the Magic Council. Note that the Magic Council members must be 15+ years old to be accepted as a trainee, or 18+ to be a full-fledged Paladin, Seeker, or other member.
Guild Tattoo: Where is your tattoo located. Even if you're guildless, please put a location for future reference, as well a color.

Magic: What is the name of your magic?
Caster or Holder: Is it a caster or holder type of magic.
Description: Describe your magic. Remember to be detailed.
Strengths: What are the strengths of your magic. It has to be at least 75 words.
Weaknesses: What are the weaknesses of your magic. It has to be at least 75 words.

RP Sample:

Username: What name do you go by? This will be the same across all character you make on the site.

Face Claim: What is your character's picture from? Give their name and the title of their game or show, or simply say OC if you drew it yourself.

Desired starting level: Usually 1-3. Pick it based on your concept please, and we'll see if we agree when we read your app.

Naga

Experience : 0
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Skull (Character)-W.I.P Empty Re: Skull (Character)-W.I.P

Post by Tatsuma Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:39 am

This character has been archived due to inactivity
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Experience : 436