FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survival Team Blue Pegasus

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Survival Team Blue Pegasus - Page 3 Empty Re: Survival Team Blue Pegasus

Post by Hector Warfield Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Hector was about to answer Kayoko's questions when Elrowan shouted, "Who goes there?!"  He spun around to see the same shadowy figure from before.  While it was still cloaked in shadow Hector could make out that it was a woman who was indeed wearing a witches hat.  "You fools", she shouted from her rocky perch, "how dare you come to my island!"  Hector took a step forward, ready for another attack if need be.  Hopefully we can reason with her and come to a solution.  "We were brought here along with two other groups to have a survival competition.  We didn't know this island was inhabited by anyone.  Our time here is almost up, can we work out some agreement between you and the rest of us on this island until then?"  "No, I've tolerated you intruders long enough!"  She yelled and pointed accusingly at Hector.  Suddenly three wolves appeared out of the forest, seemingly made of smoke.  

Well looks like talking isn't going to work after all  Hector focused his magic and summoned his lava axe.  He glanced over his shoulder at the others, Elrowan and Kayoko were both still in the spring.  I'm sure that helps Elrowan out a lot, but Kayoko needs to get out of the water.  "Hey", he said standing squarely between the wolves and the others, "we don't want to fight you.  Please, just leave the guilds alone and we'll do the same."    Nothing Hector said seemed to make a difference, the wolves spread out around him, keeping just out of reach of his fiery axe.  I'm going to need help, I can't take all three at once.  "Alright fine, if its a fight you want its a fight you'll get.  Come on guys, stick together.  Elrowan, can you slow them down with your magic?  Kayoko, watch my back and I'll watch yours."

Spell name: Lava Axe
Element:  Lava
MP cost:  10
Effect:  Hector summons a giant battle axe made of molten lava
Power: **
Speed:
Area:
Extra: Lingering x2, Burning

Hector Warfield
Blue Pegasus D
Blue Pegasus D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayoko Sasaki Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:01 pm

Kayoko quickly forgot that she was in her swimsuit and that she was nervous about being seen in it. She was far too distracted by the terrifying woman with the black smoke obscuring most of her features. She demanded the team to get out, but while Kayoko would have simply agreed to do so, Hector had refused, and in return, a pack of three wolves appeared to chase them off by force. Kayoko climbed out of the water, grabbing her sword and standing beside Hector with the massive weapon at the ready. “I-I’ll help,” she nodded to Hector, standing and facing another wolf. They were waiting on the woman’s orders, and Kayoko wanted to help Hector even the odds, even if she hated fighting. It was finally time that she use her head and the sword the others depended on her to use.

“If you won’t go away, I’ll make you go away,” the woman told Kayo and the others, her scowl increasing. At least Kayoko thought the scowl was increasing. She couldn’t actually tell. “Get them.” With that, the wolves tore after the Blue Flash members standing between them. With a squeal, Kayoko moved and slashed a wolf with her large sword with surprising speed. The wolf disappeared in smoke, but another quickly took its place. It jumped at Kayoko, once more, and she slashed at it as well. They weren’t so hard to take down… maybe they could do this after all!

Kayoko Sasaki
Blue Pegasus D
Blue Pegasus D

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrowan Sabeur Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:23 pm

Elrowan seriously doubted that anything Hector said to the witch would convince her to change her mind. She seemed intent on attacking them, unleashing more strange creatures. Elrowan summoned his magical energy through his body, the water responding in turn. He twisted the water around him so that he stood in dry land, the excess water that had been there before wrapped around him, ready to strike. "Fiend! You shall do no evil here today!" He roared. Are you guys seriously going to fight in your swimsuits? Alastor wondered, but Elrowan ignored him.

The first wave of wolves was upon them. Elrowan pushed the water around like a tidal wave, washing away the creatures in puffs of black smoke. The creatures were easy enough to dispense, but had great many numbers. They kept coming... and coming... and coming. There's no end to this! He realized, eyes darting up to the witch. She looked like she was enjoying herself, standing high and mighty on that rock. With a great cry, Elrowan rolled the water up, like a tidal wave gathering progressively more and more water. He sent the energy crashing against her. "Get the witch, or this will never end!" He demanded. At the time, it seemed like a good idea...

60/100:

Elrowan Sabeur
Blue Pegasus C
Blue Pegasus C

Back to top Go down

Post by Hector Warfield Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Hector slashed at the wolf in front of him and again it faded to smoke.  But before the smoke could even dissipate another wolf appeared from the shadows of the forest.  Is it ever going to end?  Elrowan's shout cut through the melee, he turned his attention to the witch.  So she's trying to wear us down fighting these illusions.  About that time a giant wave of water crashed into the rock the witch was perched on.

Hector grabbed Kayoko and dived clear of the tidal wave, trying to take the blunt of the force as they hit the ground.  "You ok?", he asked Kayoko as he quickly got to his feet.  The witch was no longer on the rock and Hector couldn't see her anywhere in the trees.  "Up here you big dolt."  Hector looked up to see the witch flying above them.  He fired a lava ball at her, but with a flick of her wrist and a gust of wind she launched it into the water where it harmlessly bubbled.  "Hey, watch it!  Don't burn my island down or I'll make you pay."  Great, she can use wind magic too?!  "Can you guys distract her?  Elrowan, attack from the left, Kayoko, the right and I'll try and hit her from the center."

Spell name: Lava Ball
Element:  Lava
MP cost:  15
Effect:   Throws a ball of molten lava at an enemy.  Slow but powerful and has a splash radius.  
Power: **
Speed: *
Area: *
Extra: Ranged, Burning
Hector Warfield
Hector Warfield
Blue Pegasus D
Blue Pegasus D

Experience : 53
Primary Magic : Takeover: Elementals
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayoko Sasaki Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:06 pm

Kayoko nodded an affirmative that she was okay after Hector saved her from Elrowan’s tidal wave. It wasn’t any use, nor was Hector’s attack with his fiery lava ball. All it did was cause the witch to seem annoyed, yelling about her not wanting him to burn down her home, which Kayoko found herself sympathizing with even though they were fighting for their lives. Hector asked the pair of them to distract her, though Kayoko wondered how they were supposed to if he was saying it out loud. Even so, she activated her speed ability again, taking off and running after the witch.

She swung her sword, only to have the witch blow her back easily with a gale of strong wind. Kayo let out a squeal as she tumbled into a tree, slamming into it and sliding down into a sitting position, dazed. “Now now, a few dirty tricks aren’t enough to hit me. Not even at high speeds.” With that, she moved at speeds even higher than Kayoko’s, picking her up by her hoodie and lifting her up. She gave Kayoko a sly grin, winking before black, smokey chains enveloped the peach-haired girl. She was dropped somewhat gently to the ground. She was struggling, but it was no use. “Be careful you two!” Kayoko found herself yelling.

(We need to finish this by tomorrow evening since Hector's RP'er will be busy, so at this point whomever wants can declare the fight over and have her give her speech before letting them go and sending them on their way)
Kayoko Sasaki
Kayoko Sasaki
Blue Pegasus D
Blue Pegasus D

Experience : 78
Primary Magic : Pure Spirit (Holder)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrowan Sabeur Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:43 pm

Elrowan tried to follow the plan. If all three of them attacked at once, it would be harder for the witch to fend them off. He moved to follow Hector's plan, but Kayoko was faster. The witch was even faster than that. In practically a few seconds, the witch had trapped Kayoko in chains. "Lady Kayoko!" Elrowan was clearly alarmed by the turn of events. Kayoko seemed mainly unharmed, but still... this person was strong. She'd just bound one of their members with little effort. Elrowan grit his teeth. Was this.... how it was going to end? No! Recklessly he charged in, the water twisting to form two blades. He raised them for an attack -

Only to be disarmed with a single gust of wind. The two blades easily were knocked out of his hands, Elrowan completely open, now facing the witch. He waited for the inevitable counter-attack... but it never happened. "Enough," she declared. Dark smoke fell off her, taking away her disguise. In her place was a beautiful young woman with long green hair. The smoke around Kayoko faded as well, releasing her. The wolves ceased, evaporating into nothing. Elrowan stared. What was going on? "You've all become fine wizards. Your guildmaster has trained you well," she said. Her voice had changed to match her appearance.

"Who... are you?" Elrowan didn't bother resummoning the swords. The fight was done.

"I am Sonata Elswere, sister of Ranor Taiga," she introduced herself. Elrowan thought the Taiga name sounded familiar... wait, wasn't that the guildmaster from Fairy Tail?!
Elrowan Sabeur
Elrowan Sabeur
Blue Pegasus C
Blue Pegasus C

Experience : 91
Primary Magic : Water Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayoko Sasaki Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:57 pm

Rainor Taiga had a sister? Kayoko was too nervous to ask for confirmation. She hadn't even known the legendary guild master had a sister, much less that she was apparently married. That or she had a different last name for some other reason. She knew very little about Ranor though, admittedly, so it really wasn't surprising she knew so little. She was silent, scooting back up to the tree again for safety.

"As I said, you worked together quite well. What the three of you lack is experience," she looked to Elrowan as she said it, next to hector, "Willingness to commit all your power to your attack," and finally... Kayoko. "And resolve." She lifted her hat, adjusting a stray green hair before setting it back down on top of her head.

"You performed admirably, whether the guild masters judge you worthy of being the winners or not. The three of you took shifts and fought side by side, working together as a team even if you were nervous or wanted very badly to explore my Island." Sonata cracked a grin. "You'll be happy to know, the tournament is now over early, thanks to me getting impatient. Your ride will be waiting where you got off. Good luck, young Blue Pegasus wizards. We'll meet again, that I promise you."

-End Tournament, since the others can't post anymore before it's over-
Kayoko Sasaki
Kayoko Sasaki
Blue Pegasus D
Blue Pegasus D

Experience : 78
Primary Magic : Pure Spirit (Holder)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content