FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Toll it takes [Open Thread]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This Toll it takes [Open Thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: This Toll it takes [Open Thread]

Post by Kiju Hayasa Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:44 pm

Kiju was bored, the fight was dying down. Wolf was fixing a door of all things. She kicked her legs up on the little box she always left up here. It was her spot after all. She was pretty sure she was gonna make some Jewel’s with Atrum ending the fight, but boy was she wrong. She chewed on her one Jewel to her name. Things were unharmable, so no one was going to care. She really needed to get a job or something, being poor sucked.

She resolved to asking Atrum for food later and telling him about her new situation.
“Not really much to do at the moment, The fun just ended.” Kiju said. Then she heard the new kids question. “I should be asking you that” She said as she stood up, crossed her arms and tapped her foot.

Unfortunately for her, everyone was lower than her and there was a view.

Wolf walked past everyone, strangely almost ghost like until he crossed your field of vision. She stepped off the rafter and landed rather gracefully on his shoulder. “You realize everyone just saw your pa-”

“I don't care wolf, Im a grown woman I can do as I wish” Kiju said crossing her arms and looking away from him with a hmpf, although blushing alot. She obviously didnt realize that before she did it.
“Pffft, right” Wolf commented.

“As for who I am? I am The Pirate Queen of Fairy Tail, you can address me as Captain, or Your Highness.” Kiju said looking down at Haruto and smirking.

“Just call her Kiju, we really don't need to feed her ego any mor-” She swatted the robot upside the head with her binoculars by moving her body while twisting to look out the window. She raised her hand above her eyes as if she was looking into the distance.
“WHAT WAS THAT WOLF?”

“Pretty sure it was a dove..” Wolf chimed, his eye flashed blue for a second. “Sorry not a dove, a rock”

“Curses” Kiju said squinting her eyes. How hard was it to lose an Airship? Apparently really easy.  “Where did they go…” She looked at Atrum. "Okay Atrum we all know you have a problem with dragging in stray's like last time with the Magic Council Member. Whos the Kid?"

Kiju Hayasa
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

This Toll it takes [Open Thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: This Toll it takes [Open Thread]

Post by Atrum Furea Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:15 pm

"That my young friend is our residential celestial Wizard, rare magic for a rare person.  Her name is Kiju Hayasa and she is currently in need of work."  Atrum said innocently to Haru before turning to Kiju with a smile, he gave her a small nod before his eye's narrowed giving his grin an edge.   "I do not bring in our strays Kiju, I mean you arrived all by yourself, I had nothing to do with that."  Atrum said smirking clapping his hands together ones and spreading them out shoulder length apart, looking pretty smug with himself.  "This 'Kid' as you call him is Haruto Fukuimoto, a young man interested in taking a look at our modest little guild here.  Surely the 'Pirate Queen of Fairy Tail'  Would be more than willing to help show a new friend around our humble home.  Unless of course you happen to be too busy with your pirate duties to do so."  He finished  with a dig at her being both without her ship and currently doing nothing, to Atrum the small loudmouthed Kiju was a walking target for his playful teasing.   She was energetic and a small bundle of chaos it was actually quite fun to make digs at her, try and push her to do things she'd otherwise see as beneath her.

"I am sure the tour would be a lot more fun for us all if you found the time to join us on our little tour, do you not think so as well Haruto?"   He asked turning to the young man chuckling figuring that he may have pushed a bit to hard and was now about to get smacked by Wolf.  "After all We have several buildings apart from our main hall, both a Male's and Female' dorm... though I suppose that we as men would not be allowed in the latter.  Shame, the area the female's dorm is in is quite pleasant this time of year."  Atrum said putting a hand on his chin and looking both amused and disappointed.  "Well Maybe We will simply go by it is quite the pleasant little area, even had a nice little field for recreational use last time I was there."  He mused aloud removing his hat briefly flipping his hat between his hands, before replacing it back on to his head and clapping his hands together.  "Well come on now we do not have all day after all."  He said feeling suddenly energetic again.

Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:25 pm

Haruto rose an eyebrow at the girl's statement only to shrug after doing so. She had a point. He was the only stranger currently in the guild, so she was the one who had the right to be asking for his identity...along with every other Fairy Tail member. Except for Atrum. He obviously knew who Haru was. The boy adjusted his eyes to get a better view once the girl stood up, but unfortunately managed to catch sight of white undergarments. He blinked repeatedly before shaking his head and looking downwards. From the some of stories Jargon told him, females weren't too fond of others looking at their undies. He didn't understand why, but decided to not find out. It was strange, though. He wasn't ashamed of people looking at his underwe-
Wait, she just called herself a grown woman. Haruto immediately looked upwards again to find the "girl" on the robot's shoulder. The youth quickly used his hand to rub his eye before blinking even more. He couldn't believe it, he wouldn't believe it.

Haru looked at Atrum as he spoke before turning to face Kiju again and repeated the process multiple times.
"Yeah, my name's Haruto...Nice to meet you," he said after Atrum already stated his name. "Um...Captain, don't you think you're a bit short to be a captain? ...Or a 'grown' woman?" He asked without thinking twice about his words. However, he was genuinely curious! Haru had never met someone so short but claimed to be a Captain...or grown. The latter was especially surprising. He then tilted his head to stare at the large, chuckling man, wondering why his input was needed. "Sure, the more the merrier, right?" replied with a grin. Afterwards came the information on the dorms, which he let soak into his brain and increase his excitement level to new heights. Dangerous heights. Lethal heights. Ultra-omega-crazy-insane-deadly-high heights. Yes, it could reach that high.

"This is going to be awesome!" he exclaimed, "There's so many choices...where to first, huh? Where to, where to?" Haru stared at both of them with an expecting expression on his face. At the moment, he was far to energetic to actually think of the place he wanted to see first.

Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiju Hayasa Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:55 pm

“....” Kiju gave Atrum the Stink eye as she kicked him in the shin repeatedly, She knew it wouldn’t do anything but it got her point across. She then crossed her arms again and looked at Haru. “just because your a foot taller than me, doesn’t mean i'm not older. People grow at different times, and to different Heights. I just….Didn't grow much” She looked down and closed her eyes.

Kiju looked at Wolf, “You busy wolf”
“For you mi’lady? Never.”
“Awesome, guess we’re going on a Tour.” Kiju sighed.
I am a stray though She thought to herself.
they even left me behind

Wolf reached down and picked her up and put her on his shoulder.
“ONWARDS, TOWARDS THE DORMS!” Kiju shouted pointing her finger ahead of her. “FULL SPEED AHEAD”

And with that Wolf started walking towards the Fairy Tail Dorms.

“This is the females dorm, its filled with us girls. We also manage the flowers in the garden square, and do other girly things” Kiju said as they stepped up the first dorm. “its also the only dorm I know how to get to or care about, because i'm forced to live here….” A look came across Kiju’s face, it was both a look of fear and disgust. “There are things they make you do…..” She shivered.

“Anyway this is the garden square, look at the pretty flowers, notice how distracting they are from the horrors which lurk within the building!”
Kiju Hayasa
Kiju Hayasa
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 8
Primary Magic : Celestial Spirit Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:40 pm

Atrum chuckled at Kiju's assault on his shin, he enjoyed her reactions to his teasing and prodding, it was pretty easy to push her buttons.  She was basically the best example of why he enjoyed messing with people, he'd tended to not start his teasing until he's known them for a bit or got him in the mood for it.  He did not get to enjoy her annoyance for long however as she immediately dragged both him and Haru away from the Guild hall and through the town to the outskirts of Magnolia, The Girls dorm was located in a plains like area with few trees close to the mountains the trees were a pleasant green color  The Dirt road was lined with wild flowers of all different colors, reds, blues, green, yellow, and so many combinations of the like.  The view was made even better by the shining sun changing the colors of certain flowers the fireweed near the horizon when hit by the sunlight looked as if they were set ablaze leaving the field to glow beautifully in the daylight.  Atrum didn't come down this way often, normally having no reason to come to the female dorms.  Atrum had no team

"The view is indeed quite nice, much like I stated earlier,"  Atrum said with a pleasant smile upon his face as he turned over to Kiju.  "However, I am more curious as to the 'Horrors' that you claim happen within the Female's dorm.  Kiju are you being tortured in there or something?"  He asked a note of legitimate concern edging into his voice as he stared at the tiny pirate summoner.  Personally he doubted that the girls were actually bullying Kiju or anything but still if someone was being mistreated something needed to be done about it.  He pushed his hat up a bit giving Kiju a kind but stern look, as if examining the mental state of one he suspected to have been abused.  "Who hurt yo-"  Atrum was in the middle of asking when several female mages stepped out of the dorm causing Atrum to focus on the new and sudden movement in the area distracting him from interrogating Kiju, his eyesight being mainly focused on movement.  "Huh."
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 219
Primary Magic : War Flame Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Haruto had shrugged in response to Kiju's comment about different heights. He was still going to refer to her as a "girl" though. No woman could possibly be so tiny. At least, not in his opinion. Unless she just skipped her growth spurt...yes, that was a totally reasonable...reason! His eyes began to shimmer once Kiju pointed towards the exit, stating that they were heading to the dorms. That meant he could possibly meet more people, which would definitely make this tour three times better. He was forced to calm himself down while following the fellow mages outside. Luckily the walk wasn't too lengthy, in his opinion, because Haru wasn't sure how long he would be able to contain himself. His mouth formed a small 'o' at the beautiful scenery that was around him. The females who lived here were surely fortunate since they had such a, as Atrum put it, nice view.

The youth placed a single hand over his eyes as an attempt to block the sun, "If this is the female dorms, I wonder what the male dorms look like...probably a bit plain, eh?" He was snapped out of his small musings upon seeing females walk out of the dorm. Haru stole a glance at Kiju and Atrum, but noticed that Atrum was mostly caught up in looking at the girls. Perhaps he was one of those "closet" perverts...but, the man really didn't seem like that type of guy. A small chuckle left the boy's frame as he turned back to Kiju.
"This place is definitely well kept...It's hard to believe any 'horrors' would be in the building..." he stated and rose a single eyebrow at the...girl. She was still a girl, not a woman, she was too short.

(Sorry for the short/late post. Writer's block had attacked me...)
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Experience : 68
Primary Magic : Wind Dragon Slayer Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiju Hayasa Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:50 pm

“After last week they weren't so plain actually” Kiju commented, putting a lollipop in her mouth, and seemingly trying to make herself smaller and more hidden behind wolf. “They had a girls pow-wow there for decorating, theres a garden there now too...Its just gonna take some TLC to grow. No one here expects them to do anything about that though.”

No Horrors within the building? They obviously haven't been inside. Nor would they ever get to see the inside. Or more importantly what the other woman would do. No she ignored it, she would ignore it. It wasn’t something she talked about at all, or ever will.
“On-onwards” Kiju practically whispered before returning Wolf to the celestial plane and practically running away from the female dorms.
“COME ON WE DONT HAVE ALL DAY!”
Nor do I want anyone to see me here.

Never again.

She led the way across the hills towards the males dorm. She didn't come here often, she had only been here recently in fact.

It was her Idea to give the guys dorm flowers. But she wasn't going to tell anyone else that.
She pointed at the Gate. “I’ll let Atrum lead, it’d be really weird to open the guys gate and have a buncha dudes glare at me like i'm some sort of monster”
Kiju Hayasa
Kiju Hayasa
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:42 am

Atrum rolled his eyes as Kiju lead them over to the boys dorm and insisted on having Atrum show them around inside when there was a strange sound.  The Giant blinked and turned to the others and looked at them narrowing his eyes in confusion.  He took a deep breath expanding his lungs and held it closing his eyes and listening for the sound again, what was that?  That high pitched screeching noise like someone had a particular hatred for cats, and was for the moment playing them like they were a crude wind instrument.  

"Okay, is it just me or does anyone else hear the death howl of a feline?"  Atrum asked looking about before his eye's widening as he spotted something really large and covered in scales slam into him and smash him into the males dorm.  The Giant reacted by bring back his fist and repeatedly slamming it into whatever had tackled him causing it to shriek angrily again sounding like someone had a particularly large grudge against the feline race.  "Blazing Hells."  The giant groaned as the creature slammed him through a door and turned and ran back out squawking loudly at Kiju and Haruto loudly flapping it wings.

The creature was large and wyvern like, although resembling a chicken more than a Wyvern.  It flapped it's wings and squawked again this time spewing fireballs at the two mages.  The large chicken creature obviously angry.  Atrum however was annoyed, annoyed and hungry.  He pushed himself up off the ground growling angrily, he smashed his fists together.  "I do not know what you are, but I am about to cook you alive."  He growled snarling for a second his smile turning into a confident smirk.  He was feeling that there was a lack of excitement today.
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:25 pm

"Pow...wow?" he mumbled to himself while scratching the back of his head. He had never heard of such a thing before, so he could only wonder...what was a "pow-wow." Perhaps it was just a girl thing he shouldn't get involved in. If that was the case he would leave it alone...for now. He released a small laugh once Kiju yelled for them to move on. In his opinion they really did have all day. Unless the other two had somewhere to be. The boy kicked that thought out of his mind before he followed Atrum and Kiju towards the male dorms. However, once they arrived, a strange sound managed to reach his ears. It sounded like...a dying cat? He didn't even know what the noise resembled actually. Haru opened his mouth to comment on it, but Atrum had beat him to the chase.

"I don't know...Is it really a death how-" he was suddenly cut off upon seeing something big and slightly frightening slam into the large man. Haruto immediately jumped back in reflex and watched as Atrum was slammed into the Boy's Dorm. "Kiju! Get your Robo-whatever-man!" he called out alarm. He frowned once he saw the....chicken-thing...turn in their direction before spewing massive fireballs. Okay, he needed to think this whole situation through before the big ball of heat could reach him. Out of all his spells, only three were meant for offensive, and one of them was close range. That left him with two to use, one of which he would rather use later since it gave away his entire magic. That left the same spell he used in the guild hall...

Haruto quickly leaped out of the fireball's path and to the side, soon hitting the ground and entering a roll. He quickly placed his right hand onto the ground to stop himself and brought up his left hand. Once he finally came to a halt, he thrusted said hand forward and unleashed a blast of wind at the...chicken-creature-thing. Haru wasn't sure about it, but the blast should have sent the...monster back a bit, and hopefully keep its attention off the other two wizards. That way they could attack without it noticing. Look how smart he was!
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiju Hayasa Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:21 pm

Kiju was honestly surprised. It didn't really help that she got bowled over by what could only be the result of a wyvern mating with a turkey. Well that didn't really smash into her, but her giant of a fire mage friend did. But that was caused by the turkey wyvern so she decided that it was its fault in the end.

Atrum was a gentleman, and would never just run someone over.

She was in the process of standing up and dusting herself off, when suddenly she was on fire. She threw himself back on the ground and started rolling around, reacting rather well at this point to spontaneous combustion.

“ATRUM WHAT THE HELL, WHAT I EVER DO TO YOU!?” She shouted at their residential fire mage. “set me on fire like that” She grumbled as she sprinted behind a nearby wall to take cover from the evil Caterwaul Death Turkey Wyvern...thing. That thing was quite big, even for Atrum standards. So she needed Wolfe, but he was most likely relaxing, but he was bigger than Atrum. Thats when she saw a large black thing heading towards her, and the sun mysteriously disappearing.

Distractions would be her bane.

“HOLYCRAPKILLITFIRE, WOLFE!” Kiju screamed as the Turkey thing bowled into her again this time pinning her in the corner that she thought she was safe in. The key was in her hand and pressed against her chest by the creature, a moment later there was a boom and a flash of light.

“What...in the name of…” Came the response as Wolfe stared at the scene in front of him, or below him anyway. “Why am I riding a...giant?....Chicken? What is this thing?” Wolfe asked. Then the wyvern freaked out due to being ridden by a giant robot, and made its terrifying noise. “OH GOD MY AUDIO RECEPTORS” Wolfe screamed, then reacted a way in which only the insane would. He pulled his fist back then punched the wyvern right in the throat. It made a choke noise then threw itself back first against the ground, and started rolling around.

“WHAT HAVE I DONE!?” Came Wolfes cry from under the giant...monster.

Kiju was leaning against the wall recovering from being crushed by something that could be one hundred times her size. She was starting to hate the female dorms even more. This was all their fault. If only they could be a decent place for her to live, she wouldn’t have come here.

She turned to look for wolfe and the wyvern and made a kind of broken squeak noise, the wyvern had decided that the best thing for it to get rid of its passenger had been the garden. She started to wonder if her tears were from the pain of losing her air, and being crushed, or because of the garden being destroyed.
Kiju Hayasa
Kiju Hayasa
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:47 am

"I have not even casted a spell yet Kiju, stop blaming me for your inability to dodge!"  He shouted raising his hand and pointing it at the bird, the cracking of thunder sounding out as a bolt of flame lanced from Atrum's hand and struck the chicken beast as it fled the scene.  The giant rushed out of the building grinning showing his fanged maw as he shouted angrily at the creature.  "Oi come back here you coward how dare you run from me?!"  He growled when he noticed that the garden had been utterly destroyed in the monsters rampage.  The giant twitched as for a second he worried about the own garden he tended to and immediately got angry over the destruction of this one.  someone had put in work to make this one flourish and now it was in ruins.  The giant became noticeably silent and walked back into the boys door and picked up one of the larger bookshelves and dragged it outside with him and dragged it into the garden after the chicken wyvern mumbling something about an old fashioned home made dinner.

The giant chased the creature and smashed the thing in the head knocking it back and continuing to do so trying to literally beat it out of the garden or failing that unconscious.  The creature snapped it's beak, jaw, mouth? Thing, on hte bookshelf and tried to yank it from Atrum, the giant however was no push over and while he may not be able to hit as hard as he strength should allow he was far stronger than the average human meaning that the chicken found itself struggling against him as he refused to leg go.  "I think you messed up chicken, you see this normally would be a stalemate but there is a single crucial difference as to why I am in a much better position than you are.  We out number you four to one."  he said simply figuring that

A. this thing was too dumb to know english and-
B. that by now Haru Wolf and Kiju were ready to attack.

Well maybe not Kiju but still.  He had faith that the others were on their feet and ready to attack if not he'd just feed the bird wyvern this bookshelf and his fist choke it to death on punching if he could.  Wow,  he really was angry.
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:37 pm

He could only describe the fight against the chicken wyvern with one word: chaos. Hell, Haru didn't even know where the creature even came from. It just popped in, slammed Atrum, shot fireballs, and ruined the garden. Now, while the boy would usually be able to think straight in a fight against some animal, this was not a normal animal (Was it even an animal?). And it managed to hurt Kiju. Although he didn't really know her much, that action alone sent all his rational thoughts out the window. This chicken-thing was trying to annoy him, and was succeeding. He didn't like being annoyed. He didn't like the people or things that were the source of his agitation. So, it was about time he taught the creature a small lesson.

Haruto waited until he could find the perfect opening, and that opening was granted when Atrum managed to keep the monster in place with some bookshelf. The boy was quick to dash back into the action. Once he reached a comfortable distance away from the two, he leaped into the air while his right hand became covered in a small whirlwind. Then, Haru swung his hand at the chicken-thing's back, using his fingertips to attack while leaving behind a trail of wind. The strike managed to hit its mark, so once he landed on the ground, the chicken wyvern was already screaming out in pain. If one looked closely, a medium sized slash was evident in the area he aimed for.

So, now was it not only distracted by Atrum, it was distracted by pain. That definitely left the creature open for another attack. However, Haruto decided he would leave that one for Wolfe to take...then he would use his roar, if the chicken-thing was still causing them trouble.
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2