FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sea Breeze and Lightning Bug

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sea Breeze and Lightning Bug - Page 2 Empty Re: Sea Breeze and Lightning Bug

Post by Haruto Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:28 pm

His ears perked up once Tatsuma made a very good point. Just by that small encounter, anyone would be able to tell that woman is plainly mad, and she would surely try to make another person her slave. She couldn't be left alone, could she? And if they did decide to act, what could they possibly do to put her to a screeching halt? Haruto bit on his nail as he began to think. It was either ignore the woman and go to the spa, or confront her again, put a stop to her messed up ways, and then head to the spa. Honestly, the former choice was far more appealing. He almost groaned in slight frustration. He wasn't used to thinking about matters such as this...most of the time, it was action first and thoughts later with him.

"You're right. We can't let her roam and enslave people...So, I guess it's lady first, and spa later?" he responded, not too pleased with his words. He really wanted to go there first instead... "I'd say she should be put in one of those...uh, asylum-thingies, but I feel like her 'daddy' wouldn't allow tha - wait." His brown eyes widened in realization. Her father, of course! He was going to be the grand solution.
"Her dad, we can tell him about what his daughter has been doing. It's worth a shot, right? It could only go two ways anyway. He could have no knowledge of it and be furious. From there he could deal with her himself. Or...he could know about it and...not care..." If that was the case, Haru would have absolutely no idea how to deal with the situation.

(Sorry for the long wait >.<)

Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:05 am

Tatsuma thought about it for a moment. If there were going to do something about the girl they were going to want to cover all of their bases. The best course of action would be to scare her into believing that what she was doing was wrong, but as oblivious that her personality seemed to be, it was possible that she wouldn't retain the lesson she learned from being frightened because she would simply debunk it later. As much as he liked to cover his bases he started to believe he was over thinking it.
"Sure we can go talk to her father. After that let's head for Hosenka Town, we can use the spa there for free." He said with a smile. Besides if her father knew about it and didn't care they could simply let the rest of Fiore know about it.

" Besides if he doesn't seem to care we can always let people know what they're really like. After all, she's more or less kidnapping." He added with a shrug. The girl was definitely out of line and the amount of effort required to get through to her just to get Haru away had been ridiculous.
"Hey what if we split up. You go let the girl's father know what happened to you, and I can go free anyone else she happens to do this to!" He said in a moment of realization. It worked out anyway since he didn't want Haru to see how fast he was just yet. A guy had to have his secrets after all.

(It's no worries, I think I took longer. We'll get timed back up mate )

Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:46 pm

Haruto quickly nodded in agreement when Tatsuma mentioned the free spa. Just saying it out loud made him feel more relaxed, however he had to focus on their current task. So, he continued listening to the fellow slayer, all while considering everything in his head. He guessed it was kidnapping, in a way. She was taking people against their will. And alerting people was certainly a good idea, that way they could be aware of the crazy lady. In fact, the perfect place to do so would be on stage, in front of all the people attending the performance. Word of the woman's antics would definitely spread that way.

"Split up, huh? Yeah, we can totally do that. We can cover more ground if we do...You know, you're really good at this stuff Tatsuma." he said with his signature smile pasted onto his face, "Hey! Why not think of this as a race? First to come back here wins?" he proposed. However, while Haruto could be a very patient individual if he wanted...there are times where he just, well, didn't want to. Today happened to be one of those days. He didn't even let Tatsu answer before he took off running in the opposite direction, immediately initiating the small "game."

"See you later, slowpoke!" Haru teased as he dashed away. He wasn't even sure if he was going the right way, but he'd find out eventually, right?

Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:39 pm

Slowpoke? Oh that was right, Haruto hadn't heard about Tatsu's specialty. He waved to the other dragon slayer as he went off, wondering what exactly it was he had planned, but he was more concerned with buying him time.
"Well here I go." He said to himself as he ducked out of view and tracked the girl down. It wasn't extremely hard since he found it rather simple to track her bio electricity thanks to his recent training.

Once he tracked her down he remained hidden, adjusting himself to her surroundings so she wouldn't notice him among throngs of other people and even standing next to people with lighter hair colors so his wouldn't stick out. It was all pretty standard, but as she grabbed another guy by the ear he disappeared, reappearing next to the guy, just outside the edge of her periphery and teleporting a short distance with him anyway. She would have felt a woosh and a small amount of static in the air as she was once again without a forced slave.

After about half an hour spent doing this and her repeatedly flamboyant (not to mention hilarious) reactions to the case of the disappearing servants, she seemed to finally give up, angrily dragging her own bags toward where she needed to go. The show was going to start soon and she was running out of time. He was had more or less accomplished his mission, though he tailed her just in case. Once he was satisfied, he broke off and headed back to the spot he was to meet Haruto. Hopefully the time bought, and her current frustration would build his point and he could relax a bit.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Experience : 436
Primary Magic : Lightning Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Void Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:39 pm

While Haruto ran, he was forced to use the signs around him to locate his destination since he...well, he didn't know if the route he was taking was the correct one. Those signs included actual signs and large crowds of people heading in a single direction. Finally, he made it to the show's set up, where citizens were driven off to the sides and away from the massive stage placed in the center of a spacious opening. By then he settled into a normal paced walk, and proceeded to seek out the mad woman's father. It didn't take too long as there was only one trailer in the area with the man's face copied onto its side...And the words "Main Star" under his face helped out as well.

Ignoring the workers around him, who sent curious stares his way, Haru made his way over to the trailer and knocked on its door. He waited patiently and watched as said door opened, revealing someone rather pudgy and short with a curly mustache, and somewhat flashy clothing.
The boy lightly waved at the stranger, "Hello! You wouldn't happen to be the..." he quickly glanced at the trailer's side again, "Uh...'Duke of Deception', would you? See, I need to talk to you about your dau-"
"What did she do this time?"

Haru blinked at the interruption, but managed to easily shrug off the rude behavior. "She's been taking innocent bystanders and making them into her 'servants.' Y'know, forcing them to carry her bags and whatnot..." As he spoke, he could tell this "Duke of Deception" was uninterested, for the man yawned and...scratched his backside.
"I do not see how this is my problem. If my daughter created this mess, she's going to fix it. Not me." was the performer's response. Haruto furrowed his eyebrows, now slightly concerned. It seemed that he and Tatsu would really need to tell everyone about these two...

"It kind of is. You're her father-"
"Rose is a grown woman," the man cut Haru off once more with a large frown on his face, "If she's going to turn strangers into slaves and work them to death, she'll face the consequences. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to prepare for my show!" And the large and slightly pudgy man proceeded to slam the door in Haruto's face. Said boy remained silent for only a handful of seconds before he released a small sigh. While struggling to hide his slight disappointment, he dashed back to his starting point - the place where he was to meet back up with Tatsuma. Haru made his moving speed a bit faster this time using his magic, rather than his regular abilities, and was able to reach his destination quicker than when he left.

However, to add onto his displeasure, Tatsu won their "race." He won! Haruto slightly puffed out his cheeks once he stopped in front of the older male, but soon returned to being serious. Well, as serious as a Haru could get. "Yeeeah...my talk with her dad didn't turn out so well..." he sheepishly stated while scratching the back of his head, "What about you? Did you keep her from getting anymore 'bag boys'?"

(Wooooah, I went overboard.)
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Experience : 68
Primary Magic : Wind Dragon Slayer Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:34 pm

When Haruto showed back up and Tatsu was waiting. He was disappointed to hear that her father had turned out badly.
"Yeah she picked up a few but I kept making them 'magically disappear' until she was forced to give up. And what do you mean your talk didn't turn out so well?" He asked at the end, half thinking of the answer already. If he wasn't going to help with her then it gave more fuel to the fire. They would be ruined for this. Technically they could go ahead and turn her in to the magic council, but their concerns seemed to have been more continental... and non discriminating. If they were going to handle this there was a way. If they could remove their celebrity status people would be more apt to stand up to them.
"Well we shouldn't be too straight forward about this then. Lets try to gather all the people that I snatched from her to get together, more people telling what happened will be harder for them to counter claim. We just let them do the rest of the leg work and call it mission complete. Couldn't be easier right?" He said confidently believing the situation secure and coming to an end he thought about what was going to happen after this. He had to go to magnolia anyway, but he certainly couldn't have Haruto tagging around with him everywhere he was about to go as dangerous as things were about to get.

He didn't really want to ditch Haruto, and the kid was able to at least get to his target locations and do things, still Rhidran and Jargon had gotten along more or less so it stood to reason that their children would.
"Alright after this lets head to Hosenka town for the spa. Operation shut off star power is go." He said.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:51 pm

"Magically disappear, huh? Nice one," he said before giving his response to the question, "Uh, and he basically said whatever his daughter did wasn't his problem. Then he slammed the door in my face." Haruto lightly chuckled after he spoke, but silenced himself once Tatsu began to explain their next course of action. The plan seemed simple enough...yeah, they could definitely do that and come out with satisfying results.
"Do you remember where you dropped those people off though?" he asked with risen eyebrows. Of course, the answer was most likely going to be yes, but it couldn't hurt the make sure. Right? Right. And if the reply turned out to be a no, Haru certainly wouldn't mind going on a small search. Practically anything was fine by him.

At the mention of the spa, Haru eagerly nodded in agreement, his usual grin immediately placed onto his face. However, he paused for a moment.
"Wait, 'Operation Shut Off Star Power'? Heh, who said that was the name? Why not...Operation Star Destruction? Or Operation...Operation..." he soon drifted off and thought for a moment. "Okay, your name is better." he quickly stated after not being able to come up with any ideas. Haru then proceeded to point in the...opposite direction, "Onward!" As he started walking, it seemed as if he suddenly noticed his large mistake, for he stopped, twirled around, and swiftly moved in the right direction. "Onward! ...Again!"

Assuming Tatsuma was right by him, Haruto kept up a fast pace while he walked and looked cluelessly - well, he seemed to be clueless - around the area. Suddenly, a thought crossed his mind. Why was he searching for people he had never even seen before? ...Why was he not just following Tatsu?
The boy came to a temporary halt. "Sorry. Had a stupid moment there," he said with a small laugh, "You should lead the way..."
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:26 pm

Tatsuma stood still for a moment while he waited for Haruto to finish speaking. He reminded him of an innocent version of himself, or how he could have been. Still there was the matter at hand.
"I've managed to read most of their bio electric signatures, this should allow me to track them down again." He responded, to which Haruto decided to take off in one direction... then another... before finally stopping and suggesting Tatsu take point. Shaking his head slowly Tatsu put his arm around Haru so they were walking at the same speed. Part of him wanted to fight the kid to see how talented he was at combat, but now wasn't the time and for once he didn't really feel like he would learn anything more from combat than he did from the his words. He seemed pretty honest and trustworthy and straightforward which was refreshing in a world where he had to constantly use verbal judo to ascertain people's actual intentions.
"Onward!" He said jovially as he walked forward, the arm around Haru's shoulder turning into a brief headlock for an instant before he let go so that he could walk on his own.
"It'll be okay, we have plenty of time to get everyone united. Once we have them helping us, I'm sure their family will join up with us." He said.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:17 pm

The sudden arm put around him slightly caught Haru off guard. He had never really experienced such a gesture, not even in his earlier years at an orphanage filled with other children. And it wasn't as if Jargon could ever do it. After all, he was dragon around five times Haruto's height. Therefore, it was extremely foreign to him, and made him wonder for a bit. He didn't believe the gesture would be used unless two people were on good terms. And good terms meant friendly. The boy's lip curved upwards into a smile. Yeah. Friendly, they were friends. But, when he wanted to do the same to Tatsuma, Haru was brought into a headlock.

After being released, he allowed himself a short chortle, "It sounds really nice when you put it that way...everyone, even their families, coming together for a single cause. I really like it." Although he ignored what that cause was for a moment, the prospect was still pleasing to him.
"So, do you recognize anyone's...'signature' yet?" Haru questioned while his chocolate brown eyes traveled across the area. He'd need to ask about that another time, the whole "bio electricity" thing. The topic sounded interesting and more information was always helpful. Either, that or he could simply grab a book and gain more knowledge that way...
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:11 pm

Tatsu "looked" around. and after recognizing a few signatures, got the gist of where they seemed to be located. Hotels, inns, and one or two residential districts, they were all mostly tourists, or, for the ones in the residential areas, those who had come back home to visit family. It really wasn't quite as serious as the two dragon slayers were making it, but besides being annoyed with it, Tatsu was incredibly bored in the town that very much did sleep.
"I've got a few locations, they all seem to be more or less spread out but the places they live indicate that they are all tourists or back visiting or something. It's not a huge clue, but it will make it harder to get them to band together. If they lived together there would be more of a sense of community, or if they were at least all from the same area. With the way things stand right now though, I don't think very many of them are so it won't feel like they are being taken advantage of at home. We'll have to get them all into one place without doing anything that's going to cause enough of a commotion to attract any guards and..." He stopped. this was getting way too complicated, there were too many variables involved in what they were doing at this point. He turned to look at Haru and sighed.
"Got at ideas?"
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content