FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick of this bullsh** [Nines Solo Mission, Rank C]

Go down

Sick of this bullsh** [Nines Solo Mission, Rank C] Empty Sick of this bullsh** [Nines Solo Mission, Rank C]

Post by Nines Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:58 am

Nines nodded his head at the family. It was a depressing story really, the kid wanted to learn magic, to become strong, to protect his family. However he did it the wrong way really. Nines was strangely upset by this fact, he remembered when he wanted to protect people, and so he joined the Magic Council. He acquired this job after hearing about it on the Fairy Tail job board. Apparently, Nines wasn't the first person to punch a kid into submission because they joined an underground fighting ring, he even found out Atrum did this mission once. Apparently this kid just didn't learn jack shit through people beating his face in. The mission was to find the kid and the underground fighting ring, and to return the kid to his loving, old, sick parents.

Sounded like an Honest days work, for a Guild member. No Nines had bigger plans. He was a council member after all, shit like this was hilariously Illegal, and needed to be stopped. It didn't help that he knew there was a Dark Guild running around in Magnolia, he just couldn't identify any of the members. It was likely there was some clue about them there. It would help him protect his friends at Fairy Tail, and the citizens of Magnolia from a fate worse than Era during the war.

Word Count:
Nines
Nines
Council C
Council C

Experience : 200
Primary Magic : Re-equip: The Sentinel
Secondary Magic : N/A

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/379080

Back to top Go down

Sick of this bullsh** [Nines Solo Mission, Rank C] Empty Re: Sick of this bullsh** [Nines Solo Mission, Rank C]

Post by Nines Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:31 am

He nodded again as the family continued their sob story, the mother crying on the fathers shoulder. Nines offered her a handkerchief he always kept on hand incase of such emergencies. Being a requip mage had its benefits. He got the description of the kid, that was going to help a lot. He then thanked them and went about his day. First things first finding the location of the Illegal fighting Arena. He had a general idea of how to find it. As such he walked into a nearby alleyway and stopped. “Anyone know where the illegal fighting arena is?” He asked the group of unpleasantries out loud.

“Hey guys Councilman think’s he’s hot shit”
“Hah, lets kick his ass and strip his gear, betcha it’d make a pretty penny”
“Teach him to walk into our turf”

“I’ll take that as a yes, and then mention if you assault a Council member in anyway, they are legally allowed and obligated to break your teeth and faces in” Nines replied back throwing his overcoat over his shoulder, to reveal the red underside, and the upper left half of his armored body.
“Get this punk” Said one of the gangers.
“Oh good, Looks like i'm obligated to arrest some assholes.” Nines chirped as he dodged the first blow, and countered with a punch to the man's throat.

Word Counter:
Nines
Nines
Council C
Council C

Back to top Go down

Sick of this bullsh** [Nines Solo Mission, Rank C] Empty Re: Sick of this bullsh** [Nines Solo Mission, Rank C]

Post by Nines Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:00 am

A few more scuffles later and a large amount of arrests as well as a few interrogations of gangers and Nines knew where the Illegal arena was at. The kid was definitely there, and he was definitely gonna learn a lesson. So was everyone at this fighting tournament that was currently in progress. Nines met a man at the front gate, who laughed at the site of a Councilman.

“I aint letting you in Councilman sorry” The man said.
“You look like shit, do you really want to not let me in?” Nines asked raising an eyebrow. “Seriously, can I have one decent conversation with someone on the opposite side of the law without them trying to knife me? Do you know how many times i've been knifed at today?” Nines asked, he sounded genuinely upset. This guy was the door guard, a person Nines told Atrum he wouldn't punch on his way in and out.

“Look this place gives me a paycheck, and many others their lively hoods month to month, you coming in and wrecking the place because its “Illegal” is gonna make a lot of people angry” The man replied. “We have rules, standards, just because we’re a rambunctious lot of people who just know how to fight doesn't mean that we’re all bad people.”

“Oh trust me man I understand that, I’ll make you a deal, I get you a place to stay, and a monthly stipend, you join Fairy Tail and quit this door guard nonsense. Cause whether you accept the deal or you don’t unfortunately i'm required by my sense of duty to kick that door in and beat the tar out of anyone doing any illegal fighting.” Nines replied explaining his position and gesturing with his armored hand from under his coat. “I know a particular Berserker who would enjoy seeing your face again, and have a good tussle.”

“Tarum joined Fairy Tail?” The man asked surprised.
“Yes, even changed his name and his life around too. Whole new person left that way of life behind him, got a second chance due to me. Like the one i'm offering you now.” Nines said with a grin. It wasn’t a lie, Nines and Atrum were friends, and Atrum was Tarum with a changed name and a different life. The part about Nines giving Tarum that life would be something Atrum would need to know at some point, but that was for later.
“Well sir you make a hard bargin, I accept yer terms.” The man said standing up and dusting himself off, he handed Nines a key to the door behind him. “Good luck mate” The old man said and hobbled off towards the Fairy Tail guild hall. Nines turned and looked at him “Tell Atrum Nines said to give you a room on him.”

Word Count:
Nines
Nines
Council C
Council C

Back to top Go down

Post by Nines Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:17 am

With that Nines put the key in the lock and turned it. The difference in noise levels from the outside to the inside was baffling. And from the amount of sweat he could just so much as smell he felt he should've called in backup before entering the cramped arena.

“Oly Shite its a Councilma-” The guy next to the door didn't even finish that before Nines punched him right in the face. “OH god he unched me in the ace, He didn't even look at me wn he did et” Nines punched the guy in the face again, pretty sure he’d stay down this time from the groan he got.

Nines stepped into the light of the area and everyone reacted with surprise. “Good evening people, Just ignore me, I'm only here to participate, maybe close this place up a bit.” once he said that the boo’s started.

“Oh enough, you all know this is wrong.”  he pointed a finger at a man in the crowd “ESPECIALLY YOU BOB, GOD DAMNIT YOU’RE AN OFFICER YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO REPORT SHIT LIKE THIS!” This entire thing was now officially a political nightmare. Nines let out a sigh and removed his palm from his face. “If you dont want to be pinned to the floor and arrested leave now…please dear god leave…” The crowds who were obviously not mages left in a hurry. Not one to piss off someone who would obviously arrest them. The rest of them formed a mob of about 20, led by four people.

Three of them were obviously fighters, the fourth was an unknown. “Please dont make me have to fight you guys, I’m tired..”

“You basically ruined the fights. I think you're the one who has to pay for it now” Said the big one up front. He cracked his knuckles and charged at Nines. So wait did the rules of fighting change when you were in a building? Did they always come at you one at a time? That was stupid.

Word Count:
Nines
Nines
Council C
Council C

Back to top Go down

Post by Nines Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:29 am

Nines responded the best way he knew how. “Alright then, guess i'm training you the same way my master taught me” He sighed. “One when fighting an untrained opponent, always go for the disable.” Nines stepped out of the mans way, pulled out a pair of Anti-magic cuffs, locked them around one of the man's wrists, and dropped into a ground kick. The man’s weight shifted with nines drop, due to gravity being linked to his arm, this threw his center of balance off, then the kick hit his leg rendering him on the ground face down in the pavement. With another click the man was handcuffed to his own ankle.

“Pathetic” Nines sighed, “Which one of you goons is next?”
Get him! came a cry from all of the people who had stayed. He was expecting a riot but this was just silly. “ALL OF THEM APPARENTLY” Nines said with sight panic. The fight with the giant mob was actually kind of underwhelming. It was basically a really large bar fight, just with a wrestling cage in the middle of it. Nines beat five people down with a table, chucked a bunch of chairs at a bunch of them. He lost count of how many people he had to handcuff to things. Then he ran out of handcuffs. Which only left one option, gapping them. That was a hassle, it took him about 1 second to acquire a pair of handcuffs. He parried a couple of hands, and punched a person in the face whipping the next pair of cuffs out and slapping them on someone else, and handcuffing them to a leg. This fight was a pain.

It didn't help with the second professional fighter showing up. The man was brandishing a table, and coming at Nines the opposite way the crowd was. The way his eyes were Nines was pretty sure the man was here to cripple him, and leave him useless on the ground. Nines came here for one guy, and decided to take on the entire freaking arena. He was bad at this subtlety thing. The man took a swing with his chair, Nines stepped aside and flinched when he watched a civvy take it to the head and go down like a sack of potatoes. Nines reacted the best way he knew how, he activated his shield and punched the man in the gut until the shield broke. After that he was rapidly pulled away from the unconscious man and tossed into a mob of angry people. Nines was just happy no one was throwing around magic.

That happiness didn't last long however. There was tremendous boom and everyone stopped and looked at the robed figure, and the man Nines came here for. “Leave, all of you” The robed figure said. Their voice was surprisingly feminine. “You councilman, why are you here?” She asked Nines after everyone had cleared away from him in a panic, not before a few of them giving another punch for good taste. It wasn’t long before he stood up and stretched, nothing major damaged cept a few scrapes and bumps.

“I cam here for him, at first.” Nines said pointing at the kid next to the hooded woman. “However after realizing he keeps coming back, I decided I would stop this for once and for all.” He stated scratching the back of his head. “It was a dumb plan.”

“Indeed” The woman stated, “Daniel fight him, see if your stronger...if not go home.”
“No magic” Daniel stated, raising his fists in front of him.
No magic? Kid was crazy, Nines would win so hard even without the use of magic.
Their fight lasted more than a few minutes, after Daniel punching Nines like 80 times, and Nines hitting him once. The boy didn't know how to take a real fight ender, what with Nines blindsiding him with a table like that.

”Mission Details”:

Nines
Nines
Council C
Council C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum