FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaws and Ice Dragons

2 posters

Go down

Outlaws and Ice Dragons Empty Outlaws and Ice Dragons

Post by Kotone Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:50 am

The day was cloudy. The streets were wet. All around, everyone was going about their business now that the rain had finally stopped. The buildings of Cerulean Town were as colorful as ever. It was actually quite serene compared to a lot of places these days, and the harbor town was hard at work trying live their lives unmolested by the turmoil in the world around them. Children ran around, people visited vendors. The only thing that was absent was the usual presence of the Magic Council patrolling the streets. Fortunately, Cerulean town was never exactly a hot spot for crime.

It had been a long while since the Ice Dragon Slayer had visited Cerulean town, despite her semi-frequent visits to Lamia Scale. They’d managed to rebuild things quite well, and despite some of her best friends living there, she knew it was time for the self-appointed hero to go on the move again, at least for a while. Clad in her new tan-colored jacket and her more usual ensemble of blouse, skirt, and knee-high boots, the only thing that really made her stand out was the katana strapped to her back. She hadn’t owned it last time she was here. It seemed she’d grown enough physically that people didn’t instantly recognize her. That was fine though. She’d mostly stopped caring about that.

A puddle splashed as Kotone stepped through it on her way to the town’s tiny pub, her small cat riding on her shoulder to stay out of the water. She hated alcohol, but it had some great fish, and like most places the water was free. The girl closed her amber eyes as she let out a sigh, brushing her hair back over her shoulder as she passed a young couple. She stepped through another puddle; a shoe print of ice was left where the puddle of water had once been. Finally, she threw open the saloon-style doors to the pub, going and sitting at the table. She wasn’t sure why she felt like she should be here today, but it seemed like a good idea to start off her mini journey here. It was as good a place as any.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Experience : 552
Primary Magic : Ice Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Gale Force

Back to top Go down

Outlaws and Ice Dragons Empty Re: Outlaws and Ice Dragons

Post by Roejaster Rallands Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Another day, another town, another favor for pops. You know if it wasn't for the actually being apart of Fairy Tail, it could easily be mistaken for a crime syndicate. Ranor asked the gunslinger to drop off a package to an old sea captain. See suspicious, send the guy with the power to hide items in a personal pocket dimension... He strolled up to this scarred, crotchety, old sailor, eye patched clad and all. Roejaster held his hand out as his silver light appeared just before a small paper parcel, tied with a small white rope. Roe handed the package to the old guy "So do all old people know each other, or are y'all just coincidentally old?" he cocked a smart ass grin. "The more people who die off, the more I know" the old sea dog replied with grit. Roejaster gave a light chuckle, not entirely sure how to take that. The Gunslinger tipped his hat and turned around, he headed back for the gate to town. As he stepped back down the familiar streets, he started to get a little nostalgic, it'd been a bit since he walked down these coastal roads, might as well stay a while.

A large yell, a thud, and an unconscious, over weight drunkard fell through two saloon doors. Roejaster sighed "No matter the town, somethings never change." He stepped over the poor buffoon and walked into the crowded bar. The mid day crowd wasn't to much to scoff at, though there was always a table of ruffians, which explained the new welcome mat the bar had.

Roejaster tossed a few jewels on the bar and the bartender dropped a glass of a brown liquid, Roe nodded and cozied up leaning on the bar. After the first sip he looked out over the patrons to see the saloon doors swing open. A young lady strolled in, armed with a katana and some decent magical pressure. He kept his senses on her as she found her way to a table. It wasn't until he was taking his next sip that he almost choked when he realized it was the little hero of Cerulean town "Koghtup~". He almost laughed after he caught his breath. He slowly slipped his way around the back of her, until he slid a chair up right in front of her "You grew up way too fast." He lifted his hat and cocked his grin "Heya kiddo".
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 51
Primary Magic : REQUIP:Gunslinger
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:21 pm

Kotone brushed past a couple of men enjoying an arm-wrestling contest as a full-on grin crossed her face. There he was dressed in his cowboy hat and coat and choking on his foul-smelling beer as he turned to look at her. He told her she’d grown up way too fast, which caused her a small bit of pause. She had barely noticed her own growth spurt with all of the more mental growing she’d had to do since last they met. “Are you sure you didn’t get shorter in your old age?” she joked as she looked herself over as best she could. She stood a couple inches taller than before, for sure. Roejaster was right about that. “Good to see you cowboy.”

“Sorry, Miss, I can’t let you keep your sword in here,” the bartender commented as he looked up and spotted the now young woman. He didn’t even recognize her. It figured. Kotone pulled the weapon off her back, handing it over to the bartender with a sigh. “You’d think they’d trust a girl,” she complained as she sat down next to the cowboy, flipping her hair behind her back again. That was something she hadn’t had to worry about when her hair had been in a ponytail. She turned her head to partially face him as she leaned on the counter of the bar. “How’ve you been, Cowboy?” she asked him finally. She admittedly had been worried about him since she heard the news, though she’d yet to get into anything political herself due to her own affairs. “Other than ogling the fact that I apparently ended up growing a little more after all.”
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:58 pm

He pointed at her with the beer in hand "After the old guy I met today, I am legitimately concerned about that" her whole demeanor seemed to change. A little more cool and collected, he was actually a little proud, and at the same time a little bummed he'd missed out on seeing her come up. "Good to see you too kid." He felt more comfortable calling her kid, now that she wasn't. Roejaster watched the Katana exchange and made sure to keep his eyes on the weapon safe, you know, just in case. "Trust a girl with that thing? I'm surprised you're old enough to know what that is." The age bit was over, but he was still taken back at how much older she looked. Then there the question was...

He paused for only a moment, the grin never left, but his eyes steeled over "I was in Akane when I heard the news." he knocked back the rest of his beer and set the bottle down carefully, the smile faded "They got us good Kotone...” His trigger finger twitched a little “...I should've been there." he took a deep breath and adjusted his sitting position. The light came back to his eyes slightly and the grin perked back up . The bartender walked over with a second beer, but Roejaster waved he him off politely. "How about the brave little hero? Walking around with a katana and enough of a magic presence to turn a head. There's a story or two there."
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:53 pm

“Heh,” Kotone shook her head. “You joke, but you know I’m more familiar than most girls my age,” she reminded him as she swiveled on the stool to face him fully. He admitted he’d been in Akane when the guild got hit, and she didn’t miss the change in his tone or the flexing of his trigger finger. He wanted to get them back. She had no idea how bad things were at Fairy Tail, but if he was regretting not having been there… it wasn’t a good sign. “Don’t worry. You’ll get them. They made a mistake hitting so many people at once, no matter how much planning they had,” Kotone reminded him. “And I’ll be doing my part to help, as always.” She told him, her eyes actually turning an icy blue for a moment as she released a bit more magic than she meant to. The bar actually frosted up a little under her palm.

Roejaster changed the subject pretty fast though, and Kotone unclenched her fist as he asked about her, her weapon, and her increased magical power. It was a long story, but she’d tell him what she could, of course. They were pretty good friends even if she’d never been willing to admit it before, especially since he’d nearly gotten himself arrested to save her from herself when she was at her lowest. “I was doing great. I was on top of the world when we last met,” she told him with a grin. “No one was my equal and I was too proud to believe otherwise. A few exceptions included, of course.” Ranor Taiga was one of those exceptions, though she’d always wanted to think she could beat him if she performed at her absolute best. That wasn’t happening. Not yet. Her expression turned more serious as she swiveled back and looked at the ice on the bar.

“Then I met a certain lightning dragon slayer from Fairy Tail,” she told him. “I was on a mission with a fire magic user named Raven. We traveled together for a short time, but at the time he’d been stupid and I’d been as angry as I’d always been at him and the world. Long story short, we fought, and he mopped the floor with me. He even had the gall to lecture me about needing friends and whatnot before he went back to do whatever he’d come there to do.” She didn’t bother telling him about the mission she, Raven, Tatsuma, and Charlotte had undertaken to fight the demon. “It… pretty much crushed me to realize I’d been so arrogant I’d stopped training to get stronger. Angry as I was at dad, I had always wanted him to be proud of my strength.” She looked back up at Roejaster, taking a sip from the glass of water she’d been given.

“Well, while I was there a local gave me their family’s Katana as thanks for the mission, so that’s the story of that. I spent the next month or so trying to get back into proper shape. I could think of nothing except proving Tatsuma that he was wrong about me. I wasn’t just a jerk who pushed people away and was too big-headed for my own good. I eventually met him again in the Worth Woodsea.” Her fist clenched again at the painful memories of the events following her victory. “I mopped the floor with him that time. It was barely a contest. But he’d changed… or… something. He was a total jerk. He even had the gall to… feel me up. I pinned the little letch to a tree and told him everything about my thoughts on how he was an embarrassment to dragon slayers. We didn’t part on good terms. It didn’t help that he was a part of a guild I have several friends in.”

“More time passed,” Kotone skipped forward. “While I was spending time with some… friends…. in Lamia Scale, I realized I didn’t want to be anything like Tatsuma. I disgusted myself with my own past attitude, and his attitude disgusted me just as much. I guess… I grew up a bit because I didn’t want to be like him. I wanted to be a real girl and not a ball of anger and hatred. I wanted to have friends. Even if I already had them and didn’t want to admit it. I'm tired of being alone." She supposed she should stop at this point. So… the little letch Tatsuma is probably the best and worst thing to happen to me in a long while,” she chuckled. “At any rate, That’s my long winded story. I surprise myself when I compare things now and just a couple of months ago. I didn’t even realize I’d had the uh,” she paused , “the growth spurt.”
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:13 pm

Roejaster kept his eyes on the not so little Dragon Slayer, listening intently to her tales of her adventures. Roe had heard of the little lightning bug from Ranor, never had the chance to really get to know him though. This Raven fellow sounded interesting too, sounds like a hot head. Look at that, there's some of that growing up/life lesson stuff he was curious about! Roejaster had never really heard Kotone talk about "Dad" obviously she meant the dragon who raised her. Daddy issues in a teenage girl, rather stereotypical for out little warrior, but Roe could definitely relate. Since losing his family ran him down the road he traveled. When she mentioned the heirloom katana, he glanced back over to the safe, that blade had a lot of power behind it then. A connection to a weapon is a key to creating a fine tool. So she got the lightning bug back. Good for her. He did feel a little strange rooting against a Fairy Tail member, but he'll toss around the morality behind that later. HEY! Look at that in a round about way Fairy Tail actually did help out, despite Roe's absent. Way to be a dick lightning bug!

"It sounds like an amazing adventure kiddo. Sorry I missed so much!" He smirked to her, he was rather earnest about that. He just soaked up the stories, there was a simple wonderment to just listening to a good story. The twitch in his finger subsided somewhere during her tales and he didn't even notice. His shoulders softened "I owe you one kid, hearing all that out, helped me get out of my own head." He sighed deeply " I needed that."

He looked down the bar as if looking through everyone sitting there "You know you reminded me of a story. You remember my handgun Mercy right?" He looked back at Kotone "Did you know she's got a sister?"
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:46 pm

“I wouldn’t call it amazing,” Kotone shrugged, still grinning somewhat gently at the former outlaw. His subconscious reactions were pretty funny to watch. “It was just me learning to get out of *my* own head, if you get what I mean.” Kotone swiveled back and poked at the fish she’d ordered. The small pub was famous for its beer and fish, and she liked the latter of the two. She didn’t feel like explaining further, figuring Roejaster would understand given that he was decently smart and he had some context to go along with her statement. She didn’t comment on his own depression issues. Those were to be expected with Fairy Tail being in the state it was in. “That’s me,” Kotone told him with that cocky grin that wasn’t exactly unfamiliar to the gunslinger. “I kick ass and cheer up people who need it.”

“So Mercy has a sister, huh?” Kotone asked, swiveling back and looking at him with that mischievous expression she got sometimes. “I wasn’t even aware that she was a girl,” she told Roejaster honestly. She didn’t have that sort of relationship with her sword, though she was rather fond of it. “What’s her name? Is she just as good at raising hell as Mercy?”
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:54 pm

The Gunslinger nodded to Kotone as she imparted the bit of wisdom she picked up in her travels. He chuckled a little as she defined herself "Well you fit it like a glove". He raised his hand in a gun shape "That she does!" Pointing it Kotone's glass "See Mercy is a piece after my own design, I named her after a lesson my father told me as a kid." He aims down the sights on his finger gun targeting one of the ice cubes "A man can not judge another persons soul, until he's able to live in Mercy, and control pure Wrath, only then can a man cast Judgement on another persons soul. Now Mercy's dear sister has a bite that could make the gods cry. Hell even I'm afraid to pull the trigger back." His sight got cold for a moment "When her hammer drops, I can't guarantee what will happen next." He collapsed his thumb as if the trigger had been pulled, cocked his wrist back as if it caused a kick. He blows on the tip of his finger as if blowing the gun smoke away.

Roejaster just smirked. He tilted his hat back and let out a relieving laugh "Hey bar keep, would ya mind getting this little ladies blade for her?" he turned back to Kotone and looked down at her fish "Once you're done, care to go check out the boardwalk? You know for old times sake."
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:43 pm

Kotone finished her fish rather quickly as Roejaster told her the story of Wrath. “Sounds like someone’s making up stories about some badass gun he dreamed about,” she told him in a teasing voice. Her expression matched, of course – fangs and all. “Seriously though, if you had a gun like that, it would be pretty awesome. Are you out collecting the parts for it or something? Wrath seems rather appropriate for her name you know.” When the hammer drops, I can’t guaruntee what will happen next. That sounded familiar. When Kotone let loose and really fought, she couldn’t guarantee what would happen, though she was pretty good at not killing people, even when using deadly force. It sounded like Roejaster and her had more in common than she’d realized.

Kotone took the blade from the barkeep without even looking at it, pulling it about a fourth of the way out to check the sharp, shiny blade before pushing it back in, satisfied, and hanging it in its familiar position behind her back. “Sure, let’s go visit our old battleground,” Kotone got up, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath as she shoved her hands into her new jacket’s pockets. “The site where the evil dragon slayer with anger issues turned the tables on a wanted criminal and ran him out of town, becoming the hero instead of the villain” she chuckled, leading the way outside.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:27 pm

He tilted his hat back and chuckled a bit "I've been dreaming of her for years now." He nodded slightly "Yep, the prints are up here" he tapped the side of his head "But the parts on the other hand are a completely different story." he shrugged off the predicament.

Roejaster stood up from the bar and extended his arm towards the door, gesturing for the lady to lead the way, he tugged on the collar of his coat and fixed his hat back into place "After you Miss Hoshino." The chains on his boots clanged as he walked, giving his wild outlaw presence that much more umph. As he stepped out from the bar, right behind Kotone, the seagulls were still chirping over head and the ocean breeze was stirring a bit. He took place next to Kotone as they walked down the street towards the boardwalk "So who are these Lamia Scale wizards you've been hanging out with?" As a very vivid image of Kotone being romanced by a very 'smooth' silver fox. "Don't tell me it's Daedalus!?!" he said half concerned and slightly put off by his own imagination. That was the only real Lamia Scale mage he could think of.
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:05 pm

Kotone was right about the gun not being in his grasp, it seemed. Roejaster was planning on building this “wrath,” and she sounded like a powerful weapon indeed, if Roejaster’s little story was even remotely accurate. Sometimes she wondered when it came to his story time. “If you get any leads and I can help, let me know,” she told the cowboy with a shrug. She barely knew anything about guns. They were complicated and relatively rare outside of certain areas.

Then the question came. Who were those Lamia Scale wizards Kotone had been hanging out with recently? “You watched the tournament too, right?” Kotone asked him with a raised eyebrow, her eyes slightly wider than before. She hadn’t expected him to pry much. “Well I’ve been hanging out with the blond girl, Ren. We’ve known each other for about half a year now,” she informed the gunslinger. “She’s really shy, but sweet. Probably one of my best friends already. She ah, made me a plushy Sid.” Sid chose that moment to pop up out of her bag, meowing his greeting at his name being mentioned. “Not you.”

It was the next part to her answer that got interesting. Her cheeks reddened a bit. It had been a bit, but she wasn’t good at talking about her personal life, and Kade… was a personal matter. “The other one is… a guy named Kade…” she told him slightly more hesitantly. She missed hanging out with both of them after her month of playing normal girl and training alternately, but she found herself actively missing Kade more. She squirmed a bit, rubbing her nose and continuing to blush as she said his name.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:26 pm

Roejaster grinned and flicked a hello to sid with his hand "Good to see you little buddy". He listened curiously as Kotone explained her new friends and her new fling "Wow... hmm... So Kade Lazarus. Sounds like a boy with a gilded past and a starry eyed future. Am I close?" He said as he picked up a stone off the cobblestone walk way and tossed it in the air, checking the weight. After a moment, he kept tossing it up and down in his right hand. "But this Kade guy. Tell me a bit about him, should I be worried, or is he treating your right?" He shifted his hat back down a little, old habit when walking in crowds. "Given he's still breathing, you haven't told Ranor have you?" he chuckled, but asked earnestly.

They finally walked up and leaned into the railing, peering out over the docks of the local sailboats and fishing vessels. Right the sea was calm, seagulls chirped, a small storm could be seen far out in the water, but it was just a light rain. "Even though we haven't seen eachother in a while, the sea hasn't changed a bit. It's almost reassuring. No matter how far we travel, how much time goes by, when you need a friend, or if someone needs one right between the eyes... Just ask kiddo." He had rare sentimental moments, and probably all the trouble going on, just hit him a little close to home. "You know last time we were here, I spent a solid 3 hours drying off."[/color] He nudged her with his elbow and chuckled a little as he reminisced over the wet socks, he hated wet socks. [color=#ff3300]
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:52 pm

Kotone chuckled as Roejaster greeted the small black cat. He didn’t waste too much time when Kotone told him about her new friends though, asking about Kade having a gilded past and a starry eyed future. “I don’t know about that,” she decided with a bit of a blush. She was acting a bit nervous now that they were on the subject of this guy. Especially when she had to tell Roejaster about Kade. “He’s… a really popular guy at Lamia Scale…” she started. That much was pretty obvious, she supposed. “I mean, we both know if he was a jerk I’d just beat his face in and walk away…” she grinned at Roejaster when she said it. “Or, I assume. I think I was the jerk to him the first time we met, not the other way around.”

”But no,”
Kotone shook her head, placing her hands behind her back. “We both know if Taiga knew anything about this he’d be trying to pretend he was my father and be overprotective. I promise, I can handle myself one way or the other. Besides, there’s not a reason to tell him yet. It’s not like we’re… dating or anything…”

They finally stopped walking, and Roejaster leaned on the railing, looking out at the sailboats. Kotone leaned too, but faced the other way, sort of half-sitting on the railing. Roejaster decided it was time for a heart to heart – something Kotone wouldn’t have been able to deal with at all last time they met. “Don’t worry, gunslinger,” she grinned, holding up a hand and letting a ball of ice appear that she easily crushed with her palm. “I’m pretty good at handling myself. Better with life than, well, guys…” she showed off her fangs with the grin she gave him, trying to fight the blush. The entire time, Sid had been riding on her shoulders after waking up. “I’ll ask if I need something though. Promise.”

“The last time we were both here,” Kotone told Roejaster, “I was fighting an infamous outlaw, whom I’m pretty sure threw that fight” she laughed at the memory now. “I’d throw you in the water again though,” she told him jokingly. “But this time it’d be for fun. Plus I’d totally be able to without your help.”
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:33 am

He nodded at her promise and grinned, then he tilted his neck with a pop, and pretty much shrugged off the emotion. He perked right back up and straightened up his back "Infamous? Well damn I'm flattered!" rolling past the "threw the fight" comment. "Sorry kid" shaking his head "I don't put friends down my sights" flipping his jacket back and slipping his hands in his pockets "A vow I made the day I hung up my wanted poster." He looked up and down the docks, he perked up a bit "However if you want to play a little game, that's a different story." He smirked and raised an eyebrow at her.

Roejaster planted one hand on the hand rail and leaped over. Landing with a clank on the docks, waiving his hand in the air to Kotone to follow along. "This is a little game we used to play in the Outlands. You don't learn how to land a bullet this well just by rolling out of bed. It's a little like skeet shooting, only with a little twist."

They reached the end of the dock and Roejaster looked out into the open sea "Alright, so you've got some quick ice magic right? Think you're fast enough to hit a bullet?"
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:02 pm

“Not even a friendly spar, eh?” Kotone was obviously slightly disappointed she wouldn’t get to spar with the outlaw again, but she was also amused at him being flattered by calling him infamous. She perked up a bit at the game though. Kotone thrived on competition – it wasn’t until she ran into several people like Raven and Tatsuma that were so close to her strength that she managed to find it in herself to jump so far in such a short time.

Roejaster leapt over the rail of the bridge, landing on the docks rather gracefully, in Kotone’s opinion. She followed suit, landing in a crouch before standing up. She pulled out her ribbon, putting her hair in its ponytail before she looked over at the cowboy, a competitive glint to her eye.

“I’ve hit a lightning dragon slayer who was camouflaged and moving faster than a normal human could see,”
she told him with a grin. “Admittedly, that was with my fist.” She flexed her hand as if remembering the thud of hitting someone traveling at high speed. Kotone shrugged her jacket and backpack off, with Sid protesting having his home removed from her back the whole time. He slipped out of the bag and sat down next to the wall by the docks.

“Alright, Wild Arms,”
she grinned, getting into competition mode. Her fangs were just barely visible as she took a readied stance. “Let’s see if I’m a proper cowgirl in the making.”
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:56 pm

"Hmm" Roejaster said with an impressed nod at Kotone's feat, it reminded him of his days as a recruit for the paladins. He almost shuddered thinking he was almost apart of that twisted organization. One thing he had to hand to them was they trained their jarheads tough, plenty of combat sparring. A quick thought of Kotone in an Magic Council officer suit made him laugh a bit. He grinned at the upset Sid. For a cat the little guy was an emotional sort, Roe was never quite a cat person, but Sid was more of a person cat... Yeah sticking to person cat. The gunslinger kept his hands in his pockets as Kotone started to really get into it.

She was really getting into it, this was going to be fun. "Well Yee-Haw little lady!" He held one arm forward and set one hand near his hip, his silver light appeared, then Black Hawk materialized. "Alright kid you ready? I figure we better let you warm up" he laughed a bit "Or in your case cool down." He set his right heel behind his stance and squeezed the trigger, as the barrel spat out a flurry of bright red bullets through the air over the calm sea. As he cranked through the first clip "LET A RIP KID!"
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:18 pm

With the words “Let a rip kid,” a hail of bullets sprayed through the air at high-velocity. Kotone wasn’t the most experienced with guns, but she did know what to do when it came to stopping a whole lot of things at once. The dragon slayer wasted no time, creating a shield centered where the bullets were flying rather than at her own location. It didn’t fit the spirit of skeet shooting very well, and she knew that. It was more of a gag to see how Roejaster would react when she made a wall instead of shooting the bullets out of the air.

The bullets thumped against the thick shield of ice. Even as they did, a gust of wind caused by Kotone’s secondary magic caught Roejaster’s hat and blew it straight into Kotone’s hand, which she sat on her head and tilted down just over her eyes. She had a cocky grin and a cocky stance as her ponytail blew in the wind. She even acted like her fingers were a pistol, blowing on them before miming sticking the gun in the pocket she would have had if her jacket were still on. “Alright cowboy, your move,” she chuckled, obviously amused by her own actions.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Roejaster Rallands Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:37 pm

It all happened pretty quickly, Kotone was really on her toes, then again he didn’t expect anything less. Roejaster watched his bullets slam into the shear wall of ice that appeared over the sea. Roejaster made a notice of how much her power has improved, just as the cracking sound of each round hitting the wall echoed over the bay. Just then he sensed a magical presence in the air, though didn’t have time to pay too much attention to it. His hat was swept from his head and cascaded behind him. He turned slowly and cocked a grin as he pieced everything together. He raised an eyebrow to Kotone’s little show “I’ll give you points for originality. Between the wind magic, the shield spell used as a counter, and the finishing in style, I’d dare to say you’d have any lesser wizard beat.”

He lifted a shoulder strap attached to Black Hawk over his head and let it swing down, hanging just behind his left hip, he shifted his stance to square up with the end of the dock, and out over the bay. The gunslinger flicked the right side of his jacket back and his requip light shone in the holster hanging to his right side. As the light faded Mercy appeared, nestled in the belted holster, he cracked his neck “But as you know, I ain’t no lesser wizard.” He ran his hands through his hair, pulling it back out of his face, since nobody likes hat hair. “Let a rip.”
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:54 pm

The dragon slayer, still grinning, adjusted her new hat so that it covered her eyes slightly. Her ponytail blew in the wind as she eyed Roejaster. She gave him a wink, touching the brim of the hat as she mimicked him. She rolled her eyes, turning to take a few steps back. She was no ordinary wizard, and she was proud of how far she’d come in just a couple of short months after separating from Raven and Tatsuma.

“Alright, Cowboy,” Kotone’s freezing aura flared up a bit as ice appeared in the air around her in the shape of icicles. She turned her head slightly, glancing at Roejaster. Her eyes glowed an icy blue instead of their normal amber while she channeled the magic. “Show me what you’ve got!”

With that, Kotone launched her own hail of fast-moving ice spikes that sailed at an angle into the sea in front of them. She enjoyed competition, and while she didn’t get to have her rematch with Roejaster, she most certainly enjoyed seeing how quick on the draw he’d become since they last met. He had a lot going on with Fairy Tail, and she expected him to be in top shape. If he wasn’t, she’d have to personally make sure she helped him improve.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down