FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A (not very heady up) Head's Up

3 posters

Go down

A (not very heady up) Head's Up Empty A (not very heady up) Head's Up

Post by Verity Lohlepher Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:32 am

Well technically I should have put up a post like ages ago but hey, I wasn't that busy way back when. So like many other people in this world, I go to that well known education faculty called school. Usually I'm a lazy person and don't do that much buut as it turns out, no matter how un-participatory I might be, school is not going to be as lax on me as I may or may not want it to be. And thus, as school gets more busy, I get more busy therefore I will have a drop in activity *insert sad face here :(* but I really don't think there's going to be that much of a problem so I guess you can say this is a pre-warning just in case kind of thing. Applicable to the rest of the year.

Now for the heads up bit of this heads up post, in addition to school there are such things called holidays. Holidays are not very far away for me (yay ^.^) but still decently far. This is just to say if I randomly disappear for a few days, it's the holidays and people sometimes go traversing through wherever in the holidays *nods*

The end, thank you for reading (only for those who did of course :P)
Verity Lohlepher
Verity Lohlepher
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 253
Primary Magic : Re-Quip Magic: The Witch
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

A (not very heady up) Head's Up Empty Re: A (not very heady up) Head's Up

Post by Tatsuma Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:25 am

awwwwww much fun was had :) I hope things even out for you but in case they don't we'll await your triumphant return *nods*
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Experience : 436
Primary Magic : Lightning Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Void Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:05 pm

SEE?!
THE EVIL DOES NOT ONLY AFFECT ME, IT AFFECTS ALL.

On a much more serious note, I hope that school won't suck away all your time for fun! And if you have some trouble, we are by your side soldier! *insert salute here*

Oh, and don't forget to have a blast during those holidays~
A (not very heady up) Head's Up 206795955
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Experience : 68
Primary Magic : Wind Dragon Slayer Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity Lohlepher Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:00 pm

Aaaand now for more head's up cause I'm not particularly good at notifying people at the exact time:

1. School starts in approximately 3 days. Yay!!! (Not) So I'll be somewhat busier again although because it is my last term of school before it happens again next year, I dunno how much it'll actually affect my activity on here cause usually by this point, it becomes pretty relaxed.

2. Next week I'll be going away for approximately 4 days. I wouldn't expect myself to be on in any time starting from Thursday till Monday but who knows?
Verity Lohlepher
Verity Lohlepher
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 253
Primary Magic : Re-Quip Magic: The Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down