FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebie Level 4 - It's an Armour!

2 posters

Go down

Freebie Level 4 - It's an Armour! Empty Freebie Level 4 - It's an Armour!

Post by Verity Lohlepher Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:22 am

The Most Convenient Armour To Wear For A Watery Death But Extremely Inconvenient Otherwise
(Call it Caet for short)
Version 1 aka the Standard:
Version 2 aka the Overcharge:

Type: Armour
Power: ******
Durability: **

Description
Yes, it's a dress. Yes, it's an armour. And yes, it is very weird. See, there's two versions of it. It doesn't really affect anything about the armour when actually summoning. Two choices are available when calling out this armour. One, the inconvenient way with better results or two, the more convenient way with not as great results. Way one involves calling out the actual full name which mind you, is pretty long whereas way two is simply 'Caet' or in your head. The difference is that in way one, aka the Overcharge, it is the trigger to making spells useable by Caet, in overcharge mode. When actually summoning it there is no difference. Way two aka the Standard is simply without the overcharge.

For the actual describing of dress armour, the Standard is exactly like the picture for it with an above the knee blue dress and dark blue fingerless gloves. Shoes are whatever shoes the person is wearing. The Overcharge is that in the picture with black leggings/tights/take your pick underneath. Dark blue knee-length boots with a black ribbon design is the footwear. While it may be a slight bit inconvenient to fight in at times (duh, cause it's a dress), there's definitely perks in that any normal person probably won't be able to pick up its armoury side-ness and that it's wearable to nice formal events e.g. a ball (again, cause it's a dress, especially on Overcharge mode). Pertaining to her theme, a common way to kill witches was by drowning them hence the watery death part of the title.

((Note: Just to clear things up, when I'm actually creating the spells I'll be using the overcharge extra so the two versions can be used))

Last edited by Verity Lohlepher on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Verity Lohlepher
Verity Lohlepher
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 253
Primary Magic : Re-Quip Magic: The Witch
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Freebie Level 4 - It's an Armour! Empty Re: Freebie Level 4 - It's an Armour!

Post by Verity Lohlepher Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:06 am

Bumped upon completion
Verity Lohlepher
Verity Lohlepher
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:21 am

looks good though before I approve it and move it would you like to try to fix the links? Otherwise we have no idea what the dress looks like <.<
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Experience : 436
Primary Magic : Lightning Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Void Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity Lohlepher Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:43 am

Geez soooo picky :P (Nah)

Anyways, I did formerly take the liberty of making it look decent but now I can't be bothered so the girl's headless in the first picture. Oh well.
Verity Lohlepher
Verity Lohlepher
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:57 am

is no worries :) I declare this approved, see your spells soon Freebie Level 4 - It's an Armour! 3308478446
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Experience : 436
Primary Magic : Lightning Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Void Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down