FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrows of Justice

Go down

Arrows of Justice Empty Arrows of Justice

Post by Charlotte Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:47 am

There was a wonderful yet strange sense of peace hanging around in the blue painted room as streams of golden sunlight flowed in through the open windows decorated with white lacy curtains. The room was big and a queen sized bed in the middle garnished with blue bed sheets and white fluffy pillows stood out beautifully. The rest of the room consisted of a table to the side, a chair, a shelf filled with books mostly about Fiore history, the council and magic, a white dresser, and a pile of plushies all arranged in a pyramid like form.

“Juuu,”the voice was small and cute and it seemed like it was trying hard to achieve the impossible. A small and round form floated over a big lump on the bed covered by the silk, blue bed sheet. The unusual bulge stirred slightly before resting motionless again, making the little creature on top puff up its cheeks before grabbing a pillow and slamming it down on it hard. The lump shot up in surprise, pushing the sheet out of the bed and bumping into the small creature in the process. “Juuuu! Wake up!” the baby fairy flew back with a yelp, hitting the bed post and fell down on the mattress.

“Jude...what are you doing there?” the “lump” asked, opening her eyes after causing the whole ruckus.

Charlotte looked around her, trying to register everything into her brain and blinked down at Jude innocently. Suddenly as if waking up from a nightmare, her mouth formed a big O and her eyes glistened with wonder as she figured out that she was sleeping at the wrong end of the bed. “Oh! How did I end up sleeping like this? Jude! Jude! Did I walk in my sleep? Did someone come in while I was sleeping? Oh was it a robber?..” the pink haired girl babbled on as the greed fairy slapped his tiny hand to his forehead in frustration. Sometimes, his mistress seemed a bit eccentric…much more than usual.

Both of their attention turned to the door as a maid came in with breakfast for Charlotte and her little fairy pet. “Yay! Breakfast on bed!” Charlotte threw her arms in the air with joy before digging into her breakfast. “Today, Jude, is going to be a great day” she sighed in delight and Jude had a feeling that this day would be, well, eventful.

The great Magic Council, standing proudly in the heart of Oak town was the most feared and the only governing body of Fiore. Ever since her father made his appearance in the middle of the war and brought back peace to the disturbed Fiore, everyone has started recognizing the Council’s power and feared to get on Argon’s bad book. The Council changed a lot since then and even moved their HQ to Oak town, something Charlotte wasn’t very happy about as it involved leaving her real home Era. From the spy works she had done using her brother, she had also come to know of her father’s new policies which she couldn’t say she was completely happy about. His new decision could earn MC more enemies than they already had at the moment. If his decisions ever cause the people of Fiore to hate the council, another war would break out and this one might not find a hero to save the day.

Charlotte wasn’t wearing her uniform when she walked out of the council or rather skipped but was wearing her casual clothes, a white tank top and baby blue shorts along with her white flats. Jude was floating behind her with a list of things that she had to do as an important person in the council.

“And lastly you have to meet a high ranked council member to discuss the new features the Council is hoping to build” Jude finished reading from the list and looked away from it to see Charlotte walking towards the town, not bothering to stop and listen to what the small thing had to say. “Hey! Listen to me! You have to do these today!” he called out from behind her and almost tore the list apart seeing Charlotte shake her head no. “I don’t want to, Jude. My brother can do them or my father can. What am I supposed to do in those boring meetings anyway? All they have to say is “If I receive this much fund, I can do this and that” and I’m tired of listening to those greedy old men with very little brain” and at the end of her speech, Jude knew he has lost this round.
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Experience : 326
Primary Magic : Lightning Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Arrows of Justice Empty Re: Arrows of Justice

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:52 pm

It was early, the sun had barely even risen. Usually at this time in Fiore the only movement throughout the land was the farmers getting ready to start their long day. Today though, someone not native to this land, was already up. This person was roaming through the woods this early in the morning, trying to get in as much time as they could traveling. She was clearly tired, yet the focused look in her eye told of how she was determined to make her way out of harm. Her dark green garbs blended in with the slowly brighten woods around her, making the only thing really stand out her bright light blue hair. She stopped, leaning back against a tree, tucking her slender elegant tail off to one side. She also unshouldered her bow to prevent from putting needless pressure on the delicate tool she had come to know and love. She was panting for breathe, but those wolves that had chased her through the night had put up quite the pursuit. She pulled out a scroll from a pouch at her slender waist and quickly unraveled it. She looked at the paper intently her

It was a map of the land, and by a quick glance she noticed she was about another two miles west of a town named Oak. This was probably going to be a decent place to stop and rest after running all through the night. She examined the map a bit more trying to see if there would be any obstacles like a river to cross, she wasn’t noticing anything, suddenly her ears perked up and responded to a sound not too far off, the faint sounds of barking. There wasn’t time to sit here and dawdle. She knew if she made it into the town, the wolves would not follow her. The town’s guard would see to it they wouldn’t. So she rolled and put away the map, and reshouldered her bow. With a flick of her tail she proceeded on her way, set for Oak Town and a well earned rest.

She got to the town gates as the guards were in the process of changing, so she had to wait. Stamping her foot somewhat impatiently, The young looking girl with her cat-like ears and her tail waited for the guards to change. It was most definitely morning now, the sun was up and shining and the girl’s sensitive ears could pick up the noises of the city behind the walls starting its day. She noted that the security around here was tighter than most other places she had been, leading her to think that this town was relatively important, though she didn’t care about that right now. She wanted food, sleep, possibly a couple of drinks.

When the guard finished the questioned her about her intentions in town, “Look I am just wanting to go in and to an inn and crash. I have been running around all night.” They asked her if she was traveling alone, and she replied yes. They continued questioning her asking where she was from, what guild was she with and a whole slew of questions that was just starting to irritate the girl. “Alright lookie here pal” she said getting up in his face, her ears dropped to her side and she stood on her tip toes to try and come eye to eye with the guard, though she was still too short, and her tail flicked in agitation. “All I am wanting is to go and rest in the inn. I don’t want to stand here all day and tell you my life story, if I wanted to do that I would have told you to come have a drink with me. I don’t mean any harm to this little town and I am only staying for a few days, I must be off on the road again soon. I have told you my name, it is Sinon, and yes I know I am not in your ‘system’ I probably am not in anyone’s system here. So just let me past and get some rest.”

Sinon was annoyed and getting more irritated than she normally would because of the lack of sleep. She was causing quite the ruckus and some of the townspeople had started to gather around the gate and watch the scene unfold. Sinon knew it was unwise to do this to the guard, but at this point she didn’t really care, even if they decided to toss her in jail for causing a disturbance or whatever she would be able to sleep. Sinon stood there staring intently with her large blue eyes at the guard waiting for his reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:44 pm

“Charlotte Juu!” Jude burst out frantically trying to get Charlotte’s attention so that he can drag her back to the council. This happened every single day without a miss and Jude always finds himself at the most difficult position to bring Charlotte into these meetings the Council conducts. In truth, Jude didn’t care about the council affairs and he had no obligation to bring her to the meetings, but lately, Argon has been fishing him out from his comfort zone, pushing him to make Charlotte more responsible by making her attend the long and boring talk about “If I had more fund”. The plan was failing of course since Charlotte had no intention of attending them and Jude was paying the price by spending hours in front of Argon, apologizing for not doing his job right. Sometimes, Jude wished he could just shout out the truth behind the whole matter as he already knows why Charlotte is such a rebel when it comes to these kinds of things. It’s because she already gets a report on whatever happens in these meetings. Her brother has been helping her like that for a long time, much longer than Argon could ever anticipate. Not many in the council walls know it but Charlotte has been meddling in the council affairs indirectly for a long time. She carries out what she wants though her brother and that was a close guarded secret by her own brother and herself.

Strolling through the streets of Oak was Charlotte’s favorite thing to do. She was allergic to cats and hated them but she had always loved the way they went where the wind took them. They were free and had no one at their back giving them orders on what they should and should not do. A little bit of freedom is what she craved for even though she had responsibilities and there are people depending on her to work out some kind of miracle. Closing her eyes for a second, she received the image of her father and brother, with their eyes holding expectations…expectations for a girl who could change the world.

Sighing at the thought and feeling a little lost, Charlotte concluded that she just have to live this life, if not for herself, then for others. Folding her hands above her head, she looked up at the sky before slowly making her way towards the Oak town entrance. There were people crowding around the area watching something amusing she assumed by looking at their smiling and giggling faces. “I wonder what’s going on there,” she mused, pushing away the people in her path.

She saw a girl with….cat ears…standing in front of the guard, shouting and glaring at him. She guessed that the girl wanted to come into Oak and was having trouble dealing with the guards. Well, nobody can blame the guards for being strict since they were ordered to be. Ever since the council moved to Oak town, the town has been closely guarded by council men, ordered by Argon to never let suspicious people pass. Charlotte looked at the girl from head to toe. She seemed tired and her clothes were a bit dirty and she looked like she was chased by something. What interested her though was the fact that she had the guts to yell at the guard whom were in higher ranks compared to herself and that girl with the bow. Argon never appointed lower ranked men for these jobs. It wasn’t every day that you see people as interesting as her. The guard wasn’t as amused as her though as he was ready to strike the girl down anytime. Deciding that she should make her appearance before anything regrettable happened, Charlotte tapped on the guard’s shoulder, successfully getting his attention. He dropped to a bow as soon as he saw her and saluted followed by the other guards in the area. “Let her pass” is all Charlotte said before grabbing the other girl’s hand and drag her through the guards and the crowd. She could hear the guards protesting from behind her and she was probably gonna hear it from her father later but since she was used to it.

Arriving at the park and making sure nobody was following them, Charlotte let the girl go before grinning at her. “Hey! I’m Charlotte. Who are you?” she inquired, watching the girl’s movements closely. Although she looked like a cat, Charlotte had no problems being near the girl which is a good thing since she wouldn’t want to have a conversation where she would be sneezing every second for a reply.
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Sinon could tell she was annoying the guard, as his face was no longer remotely pleasant, it was down right anger. Sinon didn’t blame him, if someone came up to her and did that she would be just as mad. However before the guard could do anything, someone came out of the crowd and walked over to them. The guard with his back to the crowd, he did not notice the approaching girl, clad in simple looking attire, and from appearance she did not seem rather all that important to Sinon. Yet the way this bubble gum hair woman approached was as someone with power coming forward. Sinon dropped herself to her feet, rather than standing on her tip toes, and her ears flicked in a curious manner, showing she was unsure of what was going on.

The woman tapped the guard on the shoulder and guard turned and instantly dropped into a bow. This confirmed it for Sinon. She had been around long enough to know that it was clear that this girl was in some prestigious position, or maybe the daughter of someone prestigious. This peeked her interest. Why would someone like this girl want have anything to do with me? While Sinon briefly pondered this, the next thing she knew she felt a soft hand grasp her around the wrist and start pulling away. Sinon let herself be dragged off, through the crowd and through the streets. Sinon turned at the last moment to look at the guard once more, and it seemed that he was not happy about what just happened, but he didn’t seem to pursue.

Being dragged through the town, Sinon felt stares on her and the girl that was dragging her around. When they passed she heard faint mummers about them, but nothing that she could clearly pick up. Sinon also noted something else, it was a weird looking creature that had been tailing behind them the whole time. Figuring it belonged to the girl, Sinon didn’t pay it much attention. They soon came to an open park like area in the town. Still tired and not really caring at this point Sinon went over to a nearby bench and sat down. She curled her tail around in front of her and she stroked it gently as it seemed the girl was checking to make sure they weren’t followed.

With this confirmed the girl came over to Sinon and was smiling, and she introduced herself as Charlotte and once again Sinon was asked whom she was. Sinon looked at the girl. She stared at her for a moment determining whether she should trust this girl or not. She did help her at least get in the town, even if she dragged her off somewhere that wasn’t a place with food or a bed. For that Sinon felt as though that she was still indebted to this girl. So, though clearly uncomfortable and cautious, Sinon replied to the girl. “Well met Charlotte. You may call me Sinon. I am grateful for your help entering the city, and I would like nothing more than to eat and rest right now, but I am curious. Why would you come and let me into your town here Princess? ”

On the last part, Sinon looked at her with a smirk on her face. She figured that Charlotte probably wanted to hide the fact that she was important, she was probably even running away from her duties, something that was not uncommon among the more adventuresome type. Sinon knew from personal experience that the talks and debates of government were rather dull and boring, in all her years she had been to several such meetings, so she could somewhat relate. She did not know what Charlotte’s reaction would be to being called that, but Sinon needed allies in this world. She was currently not the warrior she used to be, with no way to use her magical power, in a world that was filled with mages. Depending on how this encounter went, Sinon may make her first friend here, and if she really is in power, she will be a powerful friend later on. Sinon wanted to proceed carefully, and threw the jab out there to see how she would act caught off guard. All there was now, was to wait what she would say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Charlotte looked around the park while the girl sat down on a bench tending to her tail. She was obviously something like a cat and it was very surprising for her to find out that it didn’t bother her. Usually, Charlotte would keep a 10m distance with anything that has any type of connection to cats, but with the girl in front of her, it didn’t matter much, probably because she looked more human than cat.

The park was strangely crowded today with lots of people. Most of them were staring at herself as well as her companion. She wasn’t oblivious to the stares they received while making their way to the park either. Well, it isn’t every day that they see Charlotte dragging a cat girl towards somewhere. She had a faint feeling that they are wondering what kind of mischief she will cause today. She couldn’t blame them. Charlotte is a well-known trouble maker around Oak town and all of them have been victims of her mischief at least once. They must be thinking that the girl with her is her today’s partner in crime.

Shrugging at the thought, she gave the people around her a casual nod to which they politely bowed before going their way. With the way everyone was acting around her, she knew the girl in front of her must have figured something out. Charlotte was going to keep quiet for now though. Knowing she is some important person is one thing and the daughter of council head is another thing. She wasn’t sure if she could trust this strange person yet. Sure she rescued the girl from those guards but if she hadn’t done that, the girl would have end up with a serious injury by now.

“Charlotte! What are you going to do with the girl?” Jude whispered near her ears, making Charlotte do a fake jump. She needed to keep up with her utterly clumsy attitude after all. “I haven’t decided yet but getting her something to eat could be a start” she replied, still smiling at the girl. “You are crazy, right? You know nothing about the girl and you decided that you will help her? What if she is an enemy?” Charlotte sensed Jude’s worry in his small voice. She didn’t answer to the question though since Charlotte had a vague feeling that the girl could hear them clearly with her cat ears. If she is an enemy, she will die before anything but something told her that the girl wasn’t a villain but someone looking for food and shelter. Who knows? They might just end up being friends.

Her thought came to an abrupt end as the girl began speaking and her eyes twitched slightly in irritation as the girl ended her speech with a small jab at the end, calling her princess. She wanted nothing more than to drop her smile and say ‘YES I am a princess! So what?’ but kept it inside, still smiling. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes when Jude started giggling from behind her.

“Well, Sinon, you interest me. And, I cannot provide you with shelter at the moment but I can provide you with food for now,” Charlotte replied casually before turning around and starting down a path towards that one place she loved to eat at. “Come on, let’s go.”

Mr Han’s ramen shop was one of her favorite places in Oak town. It was situated to a corner of the town where there was less crowd. She remembered once asking Mr Hans why he has not moved his business to the town and was replied with a knowing laugh and no answer. She guessed it’s because his ramen was the best in the whole town and he liked seeing people from far away coming to his restaurant. Maybe it made him feel special.

“Charlotte! Been a long time” Mr Hans called out the second he got a glimpse of her from a far and she waved at him with a big grin. “Heya Mr hans, this is Sinon and she would like something to eat. The usual for me.” she said pointing towards the cat girl.

Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down