FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raijinshinsou - Starting Spells

Go down

Raijinshinsou - Starting Spells Empty Raijinshinsou - Starting Spells

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:28 pm

Spell name: Donryoku [Blunt Force]
Element: Lightning
MP cost: 10
Effect: With a powerful force, Shin will thrust the Raisou's pommel forward. When it successfully hits, it could either shock the target or knock him backwards depending on the Extra Lacrima used - provided that Shocking and Impact Lacrima are currently equipped. Overcharge is also possible.

Power: **
Speed: *
Area: None
Extra: *

Spell name: Kyoryokuna [Forceful]
Element: Lightning
MP cost: 15
Effect: This is basically a strike using the sheath of the Raiso while wielding it backhand. Shin would make a swinging motion, bringing the full length of the sheath down on his target. This is mainly used to forcefully shock the target to heck, hence the name 'Forceful.' But he could also elect to Overcharge this spell to boost its damage.

Power: ***
Speed: *
Area: None
Extra: *

Last edited by Shinkuro on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Raijinshinsou - Starting Spells Empty Re: Raijinshinsou - Starting Spells

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:02 pm

Bump!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:39 pm

Alrighty well I gave you time to edit these spells, from my PM, though it does not seem you decided to. So without further wait, I will check these spells. Let's start with what I already said.

1. You can only use extras that are in your weapon. Since you do not have a burning or sustained in your weapon you will not be able to use the spells.

2. Please be more descriptive about the spells. Remember the strength of holder spells lies in the variability of the spells. You can leave a spell open to almost any extra you have with you at the time, but it needs to be carefully worded and you do not have to list what extras you use.

3. Your spell, Arc Stream, you state, "If target has been Chain Linked, there’s an additional * in the spell’s Power". This could be doable, IF chain linked also had a buff added to it via extras, stating it boosts power of some other attacks when this spell is active.

This spell duo is pretty impressive, though they need some work to fit the system right. Please post up when you have made the updates, I can recheck the spells then and we can go from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:09 am

Bump!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:30 pm

Alright time for the spells. First spell.... cool......

Second spell, you kinda are combining two things at once here.... you say he could either swing the blade or thrust it.... choose one and cut the other one out.... Thing with holder spells.... they look the same every time they are cast.. however they may do different things like last longer, knock back, burn, but in general they still look the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:44 pm

I see no further conflicts...... so I suppose....Approved

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum