FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sammey

Go down

Sammey Empty Sammey

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:51 am

Sammey

Sammey 121764977_vocaloid-snow-hatsune-miku-cosplay-wig-two-ponytails-

Power - 3 
Agility -  4   
Toughness - 2 
Intelligence - 3 
Willpower - 3

[Basic Information]
Full Name: Sammey
Alias(es): N/A
Birthday: 05/19
Sexuality: bise

[Characteristics]
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 95 lbs
Hair: Light blue/white up in two pony tail gos down to lower back
Eyes: Light blue

General Appearance: A youth pale woman whit Light blue eyes and hair up in two pony tails going down to her lower back that are a greenish blue. She wares a light blue tank top whit a white sleeveless button down shirt what a light blue line on the bottom of her shirt. She also wares matching white sleeves that go on her arms starting form about three inches form her shoulder's to her her wrist. She has a light blue skirt that stops two inches form her knees. Than she has her headphones on her ears whit a blue light on the headphones.

Personality: Is really shy at 1st but ones she get to know the person she has a smile on her face and giggle most of the time win feeling save. She loyal to her family, friends and guild mates as well. She is a lot more shyer around Boys/Man more than Girls/Woman and stays back a little bit more form the Boys/Man than the Girls/Woman. She doesn't like to be the center of attention so she really do a lot of big special things because she tends to be shy during these things. She does more little thing that most people don't even see or knows about it. Just like every girl/woman ones mad than she well go after you even if she knows she well lose. She most of the time people don't even see her even thou she has light blue hair her size puts her under some times and it doesn't help she hid's behind others. Ones she ones up she is loving and show more of her personality. She talk in a soft voice and even win she yells it come out soft. She sometimes over thinks things making her walk/run into wall, doors, etc and sometimes into other people.

Likes: ~snow~ She loves the snow growing up in it and for her Ice magic.
~reading~ She loves a good books/mangas win she has some free she always has a book/manga on her it seems.
~music~ She seem to aways have her music playing on her headphones win ever she awake.
Dislikes: ~people missing whit her headphones/hair~ she don't like win people go up to her and miss up her hair or headphones makes her feel disrespected.
~High lvs of Heat~She don't like really going to really hot places it makes it harder if not impossible to use her magic.
~being the center of attention~ She doesn't like to have every one looking at her makes her over thinks what shes is trying to do and than miss up.
Motivations: ~Proving everyone wrong~ people think sine she is small and a girl she can't become a great wizard like guys can.
~father~ Her father dead trying to keep her and her mother save and the last thing he sayed "I wasn't powerful enough but i know you can be 10 x as powerful as me".
~get over her shyness~ She whats to go out a make friend and get over her shyness so she can become more powerful.
Fears: ~being alone~ She fears she may lose everything she has and loves and have nothing or no one by her side.
~dieing~ She know becoming a wizard she may die and she doesn't what to die and lave her friend behind.
~black magic~ She fears it may one day kill everything and everyone.

[Life]
Family: Mom
Medical Conditions: N/A
Pets: N/A
Hometown: a little village
Secrets: N/A

History:

[Guild & Magic]

Guild: Guildless
Guild Tattoo: Right Arm

Magic: Ice make
Caster or Holder: caster
Description: She uses ice make magic to make items and other static constructs.  She has heard of dynamic ice make magic, but isn't interested in learning it because she doesn't like the idea of creating essentially living things and in a way playing god. Having her look like a dark wizard and making the guild look bad.
Strengths: Her ice make is mostly defensive and supplementary as well as offensive, being as likely to conjure a weapon as a bridge. The one thing she isn't very experienced with yet is holding her contracts for an extended amount of time, no more than around twenty minutes at best if pushed she can hold it for forty minutes. She practices every few days to keep up her magic at a okay level to be able to help if needed.
Weaknesses:  The weakness to her magic is pretty much, fire. A fire spell would overrule an ice spell most of the time, granted it would depend on the strength of the ice and fire spells being used, but if someone sees a fire mage and ice mage fighting, most people would go towards the fire mage. If she casts her magic in a hot place, such as a desert, then the effectiveness of the spell will be significantly diminished.

RP Sample:

Face Claim:  vocaloid snow Hatsune Miku
Desired starting level: 2

Back to top Go down

Sammey Empty Re: Sammey

Post by Maxus Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:13 am

Well, you had this app up fast... I'll be the one handling your character this time.

The first thing I notice is that your grammer and even sometimes your sentence structure is a little... odd. It's not a huge thing, but it might make it difficult for other RPers to understand your writing in the future.

However, I do see two problems. Both are fairly minor, but I can't pass your app until you fix them.

First, is your magic. Specifically in the strengths. Anyone who knows of Fairy Tail knows of Ice Make Magic most likely. But what I'd like to see is a description of what she excells at with it. Things like "She's good at making shields," Or "her attacks take animal forms". Something like "She trains to make it better" Is better left to personality and history.

The second issue is the RP sample. It needs to be 200 words minimum. You currently have 157 words.

Fix those and bump the thread. I'll give my full verdict then.
Maxus
Maxus
Admin

Experience : 122
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum