FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Bread Crumbs (Aj Luna & Kasimir Sewik/Invite)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Looking for Bread Crumbs (Aj Luna & Kasimir Sewik/Invite) Empty Looking for Bread Crumbs (Aj Luna & Kasimir Sewik/Invite)

Post by Aj Luna Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:52 pm

Mission:

He was wearing his mask once more, hiding his powers with this persona. He doesn't even know why he doing here, Luna was the one that needed to be here not him. But here he is, deck out in his Vortex clothing, trying to keep to himself as he walk around. Era was a peaceful town, but the only reason why that is, is because it is a war town. “I really should play a song here after I turn back into Luna” Vortex mumbles to himself, becoming quite as he come across the livable part of town. “Now, what to do now, I can’t decide?” He scans the street, looking for something that speaks to him.

He eyes the magic council member on the other side of the street. ‘How about messing around with the council?’ He stare at the man, he seems different than the other members he have meet. ‘Nah, it will be too much trouble to do.’ He thought to himself, wanting to find a place to change his cloths. Well not wide known, there some people that would know him as Vortex the Sky Dragon Slayer. He hope nothing get in his way today, he really do.
Aj Luna
Aj Luna
Guildless D
Guildless D

Experience : 13
Primary Magic : Sky Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Looking for Bread Crumbs (Aj Luna & Kasimir Sewik/Invite) Empty Re: Looking for Bread Crumbs (Aj Luna & Kasimir Sewik/Invite)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:43 pm

Era had a completely different air about it compared to Magnolia town. Era seemed more, serious, calm, collected. Whereas Magnolia was loud and borderline chaotic. This was mostly due to Magnolia housing the rowdiest guild in Fiore, and Geo's family, Fairy Tail. It wasn't like they tried to cause trouble, its just that the guild stood for freedom, family, and fun. Which on a small scale isn't so bad, but with a guild of over a hundred people it can get out of hand.

But the only people who seemed to care were the magic council. Funny thing is Era is the capital of the council. But none of those trivial things mattered to Geo. He was only in town to visit an old friend of his parents. After the recent random terrorist attacks he wanted to see if his relatives were ok. Geo noticed that the streets still seemed populated and the people still seemed cheery. It really didn't surprise him much, these people were at the forefront of the war. They've seen worse.

Geo wandered through the streets trying to remember where his uncle's house was. He really should have gotten some directions before visiting. Geo looked around to find someone to give him directions. The first person that caught his eye was a man in a council uniform. He probably knows where I need to go. He really wasn't one to ask for directions, he was a man. But he also didn't want to wander aimlessly through the streets for hours. Geo walked towards the man. Please don't be a complete assGeo thought to himself as he got closer to the council man.

Back to top Go down

Looking for Bread Crumbs (Aj Luna & Kasimir Sewik/Invite) Empty Re: Looking for Bread Crumbs (Aj Luna & Kasimir Sewik/Invite)

Post by Kasimir Sewik Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:23 am

Originally Kaz had planned to stay in Era longer... Since the town was still in need of reconstruction, there was plenty of work to be had. But after his last encounter with the Magic Council, Kaz was on his way out. Even though the sun was hidden amidst the clouds, Kaz had donned his sunglasses. Hopefully it would help hide his identity, although he wasn't sure if anyone was looking specifically for him... yet.

Kaz spotted a few Magic Council members amidst the normal Era crowd. He pretended to not be nervous and more or less walked right through them. He noticed one particular man with an unusual uniform... it was undoubtedly part of the Magic Council, but Kaz had never seen that rank before. That probably meant it was high... so Kaz inconspicuously crossed the street away from him.

Casting another glance at the strangely garbed council member, Kaz moved without looking. Whump! He staggered back unexpectedly, nearly falling over at the impact. He had slammed into someone - rather hard at that. "Sorry about that," Kaz flinched, but the pain receded quickly. He checked to make sure that the person he'd just ran over wasn't seriously injured, and offered his hand to help him up if needed. The man before him seemed like the quiet serious and brooding type; hopefully not someone who would cause a scene. "I guess I wasn't paying much attention. You okay?" He asked Vortex...
Kasimir Sewik
Kasimir Sewik
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Experience : 218
Primary Magic : Earth Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordekai Argon Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:38 am

Kai sighed as he stood around on the side of the street. He remembered when this place was his home, and it pained him every time he returned here. But he had a job to do, and it was important enough for his father to tell him to lead the mission himself. He was chewing on a toothpick absently when a young man with dark hair approached him.

Before the citizen could speak up, however, he took the toothpick out of his mouth, and tossed it aside, closing his eyes and grinning. Now he knew how he would handle the mission. He hadn't told any of the Paladins in town his mission because he didn't want to tip off the people who would supposedly be committing the crimes. He had to catch them in the act.

"Hey, Kiddo." Mordekai said, opening his eyes and giving him a friendly grin. He crossed his arms slightly dramatically as he addressed the boy. "How would you like to help with some Council business? I've got just the job for you!"

About that time, he saw another man bump into a guy who looked mysterious and broody. A lot of wizards looked like that though. It was a fashion statement or something for all Kai could tell. His grin widened as he put his arm around the kid's shoulders and steered him over to the other two. "In fact, I think I'll need all three of you to help me. I get the feeling you don't know each other. That's just fine! Perfect in fact!"

Kai's expression went from friendly to slightly devious. He was related to Charlotte, after all. Of course he could be manipulative when he wanted. "I'll have a nice reward for all of you," he promised, moving his fingers like he was holding money in his hand.

His eyes shifted to Kasimir, recalling a report he heard as he arrived in town. "And if any of you are say... wanting to get in good with the council for some reason... Well, I'm sure I could pull some strings." he said with a wink.
Mordekai Argon
Mordekai Argon
NPC
NPC

Experience : 6
Primary Magic : Demon Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Aj Luna Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:36 pm

'Must no scream, must not scream!' I repeatedly thought as my day was shoot to hell. First I was bump into by a guy, luckily he say sorry as I don't want any fight at the movement, but the MC member came over. I first thought he was trying to break up a fright before it begin but that idea was shoot down I fast. 'How dare he! Isn't it his job to take care of the people?' I glared at the men who trying to pass his job over to him. Taking a calming breath, I look at my options.

One I can run away wile using the old rip rubber chicken joke gag in the garbage next to him or two just except the job and hope it pay wile. He was going for the later but the former has a good ring to it as we'll. "what does this task entail? I want to known what i will be doing if you don't mind?" I hope I not gonna regret this, if so I might have to injure some people. But first, "let us walk will you explain, we are drawing a crowd." I added with a glare.
Aj Luna
Aj Luna
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:32 pm

Geo tilted his head and stared at the councilman. Is he serious? Was the council so desperate that they had to resort to asking random strangers out on the streets for help? That was actually kind of depressing. Or they just needed urgent help, and didn't have the time to get help from mage guilds. Whatever it was the man seemed like he really needed help, regardless of the smile on his face. Geo didn't really mind about helping out, but he still needed to go see his aunt and uncle. He'd still take the mission but he'd just prefer to know a little bit more information about the task at hand.

"Uhh sure i guess. Im gonna need to know a little more though before i help with anything." Geo looked at the other two people that the councilman was talking too. One man looked as if he was trying badly to hide something, a tad bit suspicious, or just really socially awkward. The other man seemed even more suspicious, he had sunglasses on, there were clouds covering the entire sky. But who was Geo to be judging people before he had a chance to meet them. Still he wasn't entirely sure about them. He'd just have to wait and see what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasimir Sewik Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:00 pm

Kaz refrained from panicking when the Magic Council man started walking towards him and Aj. The guy was probably just checking things out, or maybe just walking that way coincidentally, no reason to be alarmed!  ...Until Mordekai actually started talking.  What was he saying? Asking random passersby to help him in some sort of mission?  He stared in complete disbelief, only realizing that he'd been staring when Mordekai met his gaze and winked.  Quickly his eyes darted away, especially after Mordekai insinuated Kaz's current predicament.

"C-come on now," he tried to remain casual, locking his hands across the back of his head.  But he still couldn't quite meet the Council man's gaze.  "You're the Magic Council.  Surely you've got the manpower and resources to handle whatever it is you want us to do?"  What he really meant was, 'don't you have better things to do than blackmail me?'  If the others weren't involved, Kaz would have expected some kind of death trap.  But that seemed unlikely with the addition of the others, unless the scheme was needlessly elaborate and complicated.  It wasn't his fault he'd gotten into a fight before!  He considered running, but was fairly certain Era was a hotspot of Magic Council members, and that he wouldn't make it far.  Whatever this man had planned for them, he really didn't want to be part of it.
Kasimir Sewik
Kasimir Sewik
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordekai Argon Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Mordekai chuckled at their reactions. Such mistrust! And here he was a poor innocent public servant. Well, public servant at least. "Such mistrust from all of you," he chuckled, obviously not that concerned or surprised. He'd had a chat with his sister, Charlotte, about how people were reacting. She was a great spy sometimes with her seemingly air-headed demeanor. "It's nothing weird or anything. I can tell you're all competent wizards, at least to some degree, and I could use the help of people who won't be recognized as Council members on a little stakeout." He shrugged. "And here I am being so nice," he said with a grin.

Mordekai shifted his large sword on his back slightly and crossed his arms. "Look,  the job is simple. Fiore's national bank is rumored to be targeted by some thieves in the near future, and rumor has it that near future is this afternoon. But if they see someone like me... they'll know we're on to them." he explained.
Mordekai Argon
Mordekai Argon
NPC
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasimir Sewik Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:42 pm

Kaz wanted to deny being a wizard at all... but it seemed like this man didn't care much about such details.  Perhaps the man simply didn't care about guilds as much as his coworkers... so no need to bring extra attention to the matter.  The job sounded legitimate, or as legitimate as it could be in such short notice... especially since the man wanted it done today.  Apparently catching the thieves was a much higher priority than simply stopping them.

Couldn't this man simply ditch his Magic Council uniform and pretend to be a normal citizen?  Wait, if they saw someone like him....? A small frown gradually grew on Kaz's face.  This man... there was something oddly familiar about him.  He was fairly certain they had never met, yet his face seemed vaguely familiar.  But Kaz... couldn't quite... place it......

Well, hopefully it wasn't too important, and he could figure it out later.  "Alright... Well it seems like you could really use the help, so you can count me in.  Why wouldn't I want to help the Magic Council and do the right thing?  That's me, always happy to assist the law and public order, a real model citizen.  Haha... yep, ha... "  He probably should have stopped talking after his first sentence of agreement, but couldn't stop himself.  It wasn't like 'no' had been much of an option to begin with, so there was nothing left for Kaz to do except hope that Mordekai would stick to his word.

((I'm typically away most of Friday, all of Saturday, and most of Sunday, so I'll usually try to post before I poof.))
Kasimir Sewik
Kasimir Sewik
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Back to top Go down

Post by Aj Luna Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:46 pm

'Well this gonna be a drag,' Luna though to himself as he consider what was say, 'the way he word it? What does that mean, not recognize?' He narrow his eyes at the MC member, trying to place him. His suit is different from all other member of the MC, making him high up in the ranks to be able to do so. But Luna can't figure out how high as his rank ensign was no where to be found. And the air around him scream something that he can't place. 'It almost like he a noble,' He jump in shock, 'that it!'

"I accept this task of your friend or family of Argon, but tell me this? Were is the bank and will you be near to the site?" Luna ask, remembering the time the war. He was a part of the army as a mercenary, severing under Argon. Much had change but memories had not. But it not the time or place for that at the movement, there work to be done and he will complete it. "We must hurry if you want the robbers to be stop, time is of importance is it not?" It is time to show the world the might of the sky.
Aj Luna
Aj Luna
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:31 pm

Geo sat awkwardly as he listened to the other two males reply to the Councilman. They way that they worded everything, and how they sounded made them seem overly suspicious. It probably didn't matter anyway, he did say that if we were in the wrong with the council he'd make it go away. And seeing by the way they reacted, they definitely had issues with the council. The Councilman seemed a little bit shady as well. He would have to be highly ranked to even be able to say anything like that, unless it's a scam and he just wanted to catch a pair of freelancers. Either way Geo had no qualms about it, if it came to that he'd just show his guild tattoo and be on his merry way.

A bank robbery? That seemed kind of...cliche? But if anyone wanted to actually rob the national bank they would have to have some serious man power, and balls. The way he makes it sound, this seems like a high priority for the council, yet he's asking a bunch of random mages off the street for help. This was more than unorthodox, it was weird. Geo just shook his head. He couldn't take all the information in. The whole situation was strange. That's why it was probably better to just act than think.

"Alright, so we know the basis of the mission. Now give us the rest. What do we have to do, where we have to go, do we know anything about the enemy, etc."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordekai Argon Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:34 pm

Kai only grinned at Kasimir's strange behavior. He seemed to know exactly what was going on, even if he wasn't saying anything specific about it. "And that's exactly why I knew you'd want to help," he said with a chuckle. He turned a bit more serious after a moment though as the other two asked for information about the job. Time to get down to business. "Alright, here's the deal," he told them, straightening up and looking a bit more official. “I know this method is unorthodox but we’ve got to surprise the bad guys here. If we don’t, they will probably recognize me or someone else waiting at the bank and bug out, which would ruin our chance to find out what’s going on. Because if I’m honest… it’s hard to find a lead on the terrorist attacks recently. Whoever these people are… they’re good. Very good.” He admitted.

“And that’s where you people come in. No one around here would suspect you being asked to work with the Council. Because we don’t do this sort of thing. Usually. It might be a little against protocol.” He said with a shrug. “Anyway, before we get started, we might as well introduce ourselves. I’m Kai. Kai Argon. Paladin Captain of the Magic Council.” He pointed to his chest and grinned as he introduced himself as one of the higher ups in the military branch in the Council. Not only that, but anyone who knew anything about the last couple of years would know he was the one responsible for mostly wiping out the dark guilds in the country.
Mordekai Argon
Mordekai Argon
NPC
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasimir Sewik Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Kaz kept his gaze away, still clearly not in his element for the situation.  His eyes only flickered briefly to Mordekai during the explanation.  Terrorists... so the Magic Council thought this more than just a band of thieves.  That would certainly explain the Council man's intense desire to capture the robbers.

“Anyway, before we get started, we might as well introduce ourselves. I’m Kai. Kai Argon. Paladin Captain of the Magic Council.”

Kaz completely failed to hide his shock.  He visibly jumped back, paled face showing too many expressions to pick one out clearly, but he certainly wasn't overjoyed.  It made sense now.  That's why Kaz thought he had recognized him earlier.  He'd seen his picture not too many weeks ago, back when Kaz was at the bar.  A girl he'd been trying to sweet talk had whipped out Mordekai's picture, before gushing over her self-proclaimed love.  He'd heard plenty of other stories about him too, mainly about his activity in the war and Magic Council, especially considering he was Cornelius Argon's son.  The rumor mill flowed pretty steadily in taverns, where Kaz spent a good majority of his free time.  This was not someone Kaz wanted to associate with, even if Mordekai was perhaps more handsome than the pictures gave him credit.  But then again, someone so prestigious had to at least live up to his word... right?

Kaz realized Kai was still waiting for their names.  He thought of giving a fake name, but quickly dismissed it.  Lying was clearly not his strong suit.  "Kasimir," he gave his full first name, deciding against the last.  Sewik was a last name he'd picked up for himself, and the last thing he wanted was for Kai to connect Sewik with the same grand master assistant from Crocus.  It took Kaz an extra second to realize Kai had also given his position at the Magic Council (even though they all probably knew anyway), and that usually one gave their guild or affiliation with their name.  "I'm no one important," he sighed, completely giving up to whatever whim fate had in store for him.  Compared to Kai's introduction, there was really no way for anyone to come close to his level, even if Kaz had a guild to associate his name with.
Kasimir Sewik
Kasimir Sewik
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:21 pm

Geo raised an eyebrow at the Paladin's introduction. So he was that Argon. Leader of the Council, second only to his father. Geo didn't really care. He was nothing compared to the mages who actually worked their way to S-rank. Not to say that Mordekai didn't do any work, Geo had heard stories of him taking out entire dark guilds, but he just wasn't all that special.

Now that it was all out it made sense that he would be able to help the freelancers cover any tracks. But even so, using a bunch of random mages is pretty reckless, even for a guy as famous as him. For some reason he reminded him of Vanix. Who would win that fight? Hmmmm....? Off track again.

One of the other mages' introduction couldn't even hold a light up to Argon's, and made him seem even more suspicious. "Guess I'll go next. Names Giovanni, just call me Geo. Im a Fairy Tail mage." Geo held his head high as he said it, giving him an air of confidence and cockiness, but Geo didn't care. He loved his guild and would flaunt it wherever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aj Luna Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:34 am

'So that what happing,' He though as Kai told them the mission requirements. 'An attack on the bank by some terrorist not a random group of robbers. This will be fun!' Looking around at his new 'partner' he nodded his head in respect. "You may call me Vortex, and it's nice to meet you three." He told in monotone, wanted to get out of the crowed area before he flip out. He hated his medical condition and it will act up soon if he doesn't get out of here. "I'm sorry but can we go? I really hate crowded areas."

He didn't even heard the answer as he turn and walk to the area behind the bank. In his mind the terrorist will entire try to break out and/or in from the roof, front, or back of the bank. So he have the best point of finding or stoping the enemy. Even if they escape from the font there ally ways on either side of the bank so he can easily get to them. With his plan in action he settle down on a branch to the side of the right ally to play his most favorite game, the waiting game.
Aj Luna
Aj Luna
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordekai Argon Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:40 pm

Mordekai followed ‘Vortex’ to a secluded spot behind the bank. There were no signs of any robbers around , but he hadn’t expected there to be yet, so things were still going according to plan. He turned to the others once they were more secluded. “Like I said, I can’t be there until later or we’ll blow the whole thing,” he reminded them, probably without need. They seemed like a smart bunch. “This whole thing should be relatively simple. You can’t really steal from a bank without causing a scene, and if you’re there to stop them from getting away, it’ll be a win/win for the Magic Council,” he sounded excited, for once.

“I know we’ve been getting a bad rep lately, but a lot of us actually want to help. And that’s why I’m breaking some rules. Because I’m strong, but I’m also way too recognizable for the job they gave me. We can’t afford to mess it up. More people could get hurt in their hatred for us." He’d turned serious despite his excitement earlier, his facial expression informing them how important it was that his newly deputized friends do a good job.

“Just wait inside or near the entrance. I don’t care where. If you don’t seem like a group it’ll probably be less suspicious. That’s why I chose you randomly.” He nodded, crossing his arms again. “I’ll be nearby, but out of sight. I’m trusting you to handle this. Not for me, or the Council. But because we can’t let any more people get hurt if we can help it.”
Mordekai Argon
Mordekai Argon
NPC
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasimir Sewik Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:52 am

Kaz followed a good few steps behind the others until they reached the backside of the bank.  Mission was simple... right.  As Mordekai grew more excited, Kaz continued to get less.  The Magic Council knew the bank was going to be robbed, and Kaz had the sneaking suspicion only the people on the job knew about it... meaning there were going to be civilians inside, not to mention the employees.  "I guess that's why us law-abiding citizens are here, to stop civilians from getting hurt," he said unusually evenly.  Despite Mordekai's speech and the near afterthought mention of more people getting hurt, Kaz disagreed with his methods.  He wasn't sure what he would do if given a similar situation, but he was pretty sure he could find some alternative to keep the general population safe without tipping off the robbers.

Not exactly a complaint he could bring up at the moment, however.  "Okay, I think we've got the main idea.  I'll try to stop or stall them long enough for you to appear," Kaz confirmed.  He couldn't speak for the others, but that's what he'd be doing.  "Excuse me while I go open a bank account."  If Mordekai had more details, he probably would've brought them up already.  He walked away casually toward the entrance.  His 'allies', the always cross Vortex and stereotypical Fairy Tail Geo, would just happen to be the heroes when the robbers broke in.  Or at least, as far as the world and probably everyone in the Magic Council except Kai was concerned.  At least with a small amount of pre-planning, they weren't going to die as solitary heroes.  Possibly, they might just die together instead, but at least with more planning and a struggle. Hoping that opening an account would be a long and complicated process before they realized Kaz had no jewels and kicked him out, he pushed open the doors and entered...
Kasimir Sewik
Kasimir Sewik
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:59 pm

OOC: My bad guys, just been busy/lazy

Geo was still full of questions, but he guessed it didn't really matter. They only had to stop a bank robbery; it couldn't possibly be that complicated or bad. Besides Geo hadn't had a good fight in a while. He was starting to get a little rusty. But something about the mission just made Geo feel...uneasy. Was that the word? Maybe it was just an odd feeling. Whatever it was Geo's gut was telling him that this was more than just a simple bank robbery. Well it was already more than a normal robbery, who in their right mind would rob a national bank? That's literally equivalent to declaring war on Fiore. So whoever is in charge of this robbery is brave, stupid, or really confident.

But if they were that confident they would probably already have a plan set, with many different variations. They would be prepared for anything, even a ragtag group of random wizzards found off of the street. If they could plan to rob a national bank, they probably already know that the council knows of the robbery. "Merda," Giovanni whispered to himself.

By the time Geo came to his little revelation the group had dispersed. "...Cazzo." Geo decided to go into the bank. Odds were that a group of Robbers were already in the bank, they were just waiting for signal to begin. Geo walked into the bank, which was sadly filled with people. Great loads of hostages. Geo looked around the bustling bank for anyone who seemed out of place or suspicious. His attention averted to a familiar face. It was Kasimir. Geo's face dropped into his right hand. Why is he so suspicious?

Geo wanted to tell him about the information he had inferred, but it was better if they didn't seem like a group, just as Kai had said. So Geo just sat back and tried to blend in with the crowd, keeping his eyes and ears open to anything that may signal the robbing. He paid special attention to the clerks, hopping that the robbers took a more passive approach to the robbery instead of a more aggressive demonstrative approach. Either way, He just wanted to diffuse the situation before any civilians noticed what was going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by PatriotArrow Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:41 pm

Kai had disappeared to some unknown location as the others took their positions within the bank. Were they right in their assumptions about how the heist would go down? Were they already planted there, opening accounts and withdrawing or even adding small sums of cash to seem less suspicious? Whatever the situation was, it was quiet for a good half hour. The most out of the ordinary people there at the moment were Kaz and “Vortex.” At least as far as the more observant and calm of the group could tell.

It was at nearly exactly the thirty minute mark that something suspicious happened. One of the teller’s faces blanched, freezing up before jerking slightly as if being told to act less suspicious. In front of her, a large man in a practical jacket and a sizeable mustache was talking to her with a frown. He banged his hand on the table, though not hard enough to get most people’s attention.

At the sight, several other bank customers became a bit stiffer, as if nervous. They didn’t react appropriately to the event, however. Most citizens who saw the event would probably be trying to escape or tell the nearest council guard… Speaking of which… why weren’t there any around? Less than half an hour ago they had gone around a corner for something, but no one in a Council uniform had ever returned.
PatriotArrow
PatriotArrow
Admin

Experience : 81
Primary Magic : Admin Magic

https://fairytailrevolution.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasimir Sewik Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:14 pm

Kaz had waited patiently in line for a teller, which only took a few minutes. What really ate up most of the waiting time was when he actually reached the poor girl. Normally Kaz would have felt bad causing such an inconvenience, but this was for the people's sake so... he figured they would appreciate it later. Yes, even Kaz knew he seemed highly suspicious. Especially to anyone close enough to catch even part of their conversation. It started with a simple document, which listed basic information of the would-to-be account holder. Anything that required a 'last name', Kaz scribbled indecipherably in the box.

He handed the first 'completed' form to the teller. She looked at it for a moment, before giggling and handing it back. “Sir uh... I'm sorry, I can't read your last name. Could you fill it out again please?”

Kaz pretended to be sheepish. “Ah I'm so sorry, bad habit.”

“No no! Not a problem, please just fill out this new one,” she gave him a blank sheet. “Now please be careful with how you fill this out. Since this is an official document, you can't scratch anything out – if you mess up, you'll need to start all over again.”

Kaz nodded vigorously, already a plan forming in his mind for how to stall more time. He messed up the next three documents with a host of apologies, receiving more blank forms to fill out. On the fourth time he didn't mess up the form, but had drawn a scribbly mark for the last name again.

“Sir...” The girl sighed, appearing my exasperated, handing him both the old form and another blank one. “Your last name again. Please write it legibly.”

“Ohhh, my bad,” Kaz silently decided he'd better move on to the next step, before the girl called his bluff. The next application he filled out perfectly, writing S-E-W-I-K in the last name boxes with terriblely slow and deliberate strokes.

The girl took it gratefully, clearly relieved to have that step out of the way. “Okay, now we just need a one-thousand jewel base deposit to open an account.”

“One thousand? Why that much? Can't I put in like a hundred or something?” Oh, money was something he saw a lot of people argue about. He was pretty sure he could make this go on even longer if needed.

Despite his idiot act, Kaz was actually paying attention to his surroundings. A few counters away, Kaz noticed the man in the jacket. He could have just been an angry customer, or... maybe this was the beginning of he robbery. Well, only one way to find out. His attention turned back to the teller in front of him.

“You know what? You've been a great help to me, but I just don't think this system is fair. Can I talk to your manager?” He asked, seemingly determined to fix something about the minimum jewel deposit system.

“M-my manager? Well that's uh-”

“I see her over here, don't worry about it,” Kaz was already walking away before the teller could finish.

“Wait- Sir? That's not the manager!” She tried to reason to his receding form, but he pretended not to hear.

No, because he needed to get over to where the scene might start. He cast a quick glance at the surrounding customers, some in line, others simply idling nearby. Great, if this really was the robbery, any one of them could be an enemy in disguise. He didn't stare too long in case he seemed overly suspicious. At least the robbers wouldn't know that Kaz and the others were working in a group. So Kaz was going to act, and if things went poorly, just hope to god that his other two make-shift companions woud bail him out.

“Hey, can I ask you a quick question?” Kaz fearlessly approached the teller being heckled by the man. If something was going down, he wasn't going to abandon her to face whatever it was alone. Yeah, some interference could go poorly for her, but if he did it right... he'd be forcing the dangerous attention on himself instead of her. “I was looking for your manager, I wanted to talk about some of the-”

He pretended to notice the man in the jacket for the first time. “Oh sorry, am I interrupting something?” He looked between the two, feigning innocence.
Kasimir Sewik
Kasimir Sewik
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:26 pm

Giovanni stood in a random line, that seemed fairly long. He would be able to pass time, seem normal, and see if any potential threats arrive near the tellers. Geo just hoped the line wouldn't move very quickly, or he'd seem like an idiot for just standing in a line for no reason at all. He could deposit some money. Geo reached into his pocket and felt around. Not even a dime. That plan was out of the question.

Maybe he could fake a heart attack or something. No he was too young to be having any real heart issues. Geo prayed silently to god to either make the line move really slow, or make the robbers act quickly. That was until Geo saw Kasmir cut into his line.

What is he doing? He's drawing attention to hims--- Geo noticed a few customers tense up at the site of Kasmir cut the line. Well anyone would tense up if they had been waiting at the bank all day and someone just cut in line, but a few of the customers were...strange. They reacted a lot different than the rest, especially the ones not even in that line.

Kasmir must have guessed that that guy was a robber. Geo had to find a way to give support to Kasmir without making them seem like a group. There was only one thing to do: act like an angry customer. Geo took a step out of the line and yelled, "Hey what are you doin? We've been waiting here for hours, you can't just cut the line." Some of the customers followed Geo's example and started to yell. Hopefully Kasmir's assertion about the robber was right, and he caught on to Geo's plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aj Luna Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:36 pm

'What is taking so long?' Vortex though to himself, as he try to decide if he should entire the bank or not. The other two have been in there for a while and he have no idea if it had started it. 'There had to be some noise right? At lest some people screaming and running?' He got up and went to the front of the bank. It memory sever him right then there should be some fruits stands in front of the bank. As he near he turn his head just slight to see what is happing. 'For some reason I should had expected that.'

The others are fine, even if one look like he gonna be thrown out of the bank. He turn away from the bank and went to the fruit stands, looking carefully over each and every fruit. If anyone saw him, they will thought he was other shopper and nothing more. Moving away from the stand he walk across until he find a place to rest, still in the general area of the bank. 'As soon as it start I might as well cast armor on all three of us. I'm ain't that mean to leave them without help.'
Aj Luna
Aj Luna
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by PatriotArrow Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:12 pm

The man at the counter scowled at Kasimir as the strange man forced his way into the 'transaction’ that was going on. What Kasimir would be able to see at this point was that this wasn’t a mage. This was a mundane man, from the looks of things. pistol he had been trying to hide from the view of all but the clerk seemed to be a budget pistol. Was this the same robbery Mordekai had spoken of? How dangerous was a guy with a pistol compared to some group of terrorist mages the world was so afraid of?

It wasn’t so much that it was a guy with a pistol though. Who knew what the rest of the suspicious people had in their pockets? Well, that was simple enough to find out. Because the man up front lost his cool when Kasimir butted in, and the people around him started shouting because of Giovanni. The pistol flew out of his pocket, and and he pointed straight at Kasimir. “Sit down and shut up kid!” the big man threatened Kaz. At his brash reaction, five other men brandished their own hidden weapons. The two with longer coats pulling out swords, while the remaining three pulled out their own combination of pistols and knives.

Panic ensued. People started scrambling to escape. The five thugs who weren’t preparing to shoot Kasimir started pointing their pistols in the air and firing into the ceiling. What did they care if there was a panic at this point? The nervous man up front had made their job infinitely harder. “ALL OF YOU SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!” the man up front ordered. He was slightly panicked, obviously, but he was still the one in charge. “The next person to move gets a bullet to the brain stem!” The people around the three enlisted mages seemed to stop, afraid they would be the next target.

One unlucky woman and child didn’t stop, however. They sprinted for the door, hoping against hope they would make it out of the situation completely. The robber nearest the back was one of the pistol wielders, and he took aim, prepared to make good on his promise, woman and child or not.
PatriotArrow
PatriotArrow
Admin

Experience : 81
Primary Magic : Admin Magic

https://fairytailrevolution.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasimir Sewik Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Kaz's gaze swept down to what the man was holding, noticing the pistol pointed at the teller. The crowd was yelling at him to sit down - he thought he recognized the original owner of the voice. Back-up huh... Hopefully it will cause a scene instead of providing a distraction... The temporary worry was suspended by a more immediate one when the man yelled and pointed the gun at him. He cast a glance at the crowd, noticing the other men stepping forward with their own weapons. So this really was the band of robbers then.

Kaz pretended to be taken aback by the man's anger. "Geez, wow, no need for that, I'm sorry," Kaz took a single step back. His foot slammed against the ground, the ensuing tremors rocking everything and everyone in the bank. He was too far away to hit some of the further away robbers, or Geo or Aj, but it would definitely hit anyone within a close enough radius - for one, the guy pointing the gun at him. The teller and some of the other customers shrieked, collapsing on the ground. Kaz was the only one who remained perfectly in place, frozen until the spell ended. As soon as it ended, in one fluid motion he both unstrapped his sword and swiped against the man in the jacket. "Everyone, RUN!" He shouted loudly. This was going to turn into a fight, but they wouldn't be able to fight properly with so many innocents here. He half looked behind him to see if anyone was following his advice, only to see a woman and child bolting towards the door... and one of the robbers taking aim. Mentally swearing, but still in the middle of his swing, Kaz could only pray that one of his makeshift companions would be able to do something about it.
Kasimir Sewik
Kasimir Sewik
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:57 pm

Well Geo couldn't be too mad, his and Kasmir's assertion was right. The guy ahead of the line was in fact a robber, and all of the weird customers were in fact the other robbers. Geo tried to take quick glances around as the other robbers bulled out their weapons. Just standard swords and guns, no magical lacrima embedded weapons. That was the only good news. As long as none of the robbers were mages, the ragtag group may be able to take them all out before Kai got back. The bad news was that there were so many people in the bank. Way too many to be able to fight without hurting innocents. It also allowed for the robbers to have as many hostages as they needed.

Geo's gaze swept towards Kaz's direction. The robber, tellers, and customers around him seemed to be shaking, falling, and shrieking. Kaz just stood there perfectly still as everyone around him were struggling to stand up. That had to be part of his magic. He was trying to get the robber off balanced. Geo had to do the same and protect the hostages. It didn't help much that Kaz told the people to run. The idea was right, they had to get the people out of the bank, but to have them run frantically away from a bunch of gun wielding maniacs was insane.

They would have to take the attention off of the hostages and onto them before they could escape. Unfortunately a woman and her child took the advice of Kaz. One of the robbers closer to the back aimed his gun towards the woman. Shit. Geo rushed towards the woman and child. He only hoped he could make it in time before the trigger was pulled. As Geo got closer to the woman it was apparent that he wouldn't be able to make it. Geo concentrated on the gravity around his hand, compressing it until it made a ball. If he couldn't block the attack himself, he could change the trajectory. Giovanni grabbed the black ball of gravitation and threw it behind the woman and child. He prayed to god that the gravitational pull was string enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next