FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going Home~

Go down

Going Home~  Empty Going Home~

Post by Charlotte Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:48 am

Charlotte sighed for the nth time that day as she saw nothing but forests in her path. It was a coincidence with her stumbling onto that the piece of paper with a request on it but it made her curious nonetheless. Apparently, people entering the worth woodsea has not been coming back. This, she believes started about a month back and some complains about it had already been piled up in the council. So, one day when Charlotte was loitering around the library, her dear brother had pushed the almost torn up paper into her hand before storming off with a big grin.

As much as she wanted to throw the paper back at him, she found her father coming around the corner and instantly gave him a goofy smile before sneaking off. She couldn’t possibly tell her father that his son just gave the “irresponsible” her a C rank mission, now can she? The answer was an obvious yes if you don’t know.

Anyway, there she was, wandering around the lonely forest like a cloud, nothing but green everywhere, flowers and birds. She could hear the unique song of nature as she swayed from side to side enjoying it.

200/1000
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Experience : 326
Primary Magic : Lightning Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Going Home~  Empty Re: Going Home~

Post by Charlotte Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:29 am

She suddenly stopped by at a lake, her feet automatically coming to a stop at the bank of it. Maybe she was feeling dizzy from walking so much or maybe the sun was playing tricks on her but she was pretty sure she saw something like a house reflected on the lake. “Now what on earth is this supposed to be?” she wondered out loud, kneeling and leaning forward to take a better look at it. What she didn’t expect though was to have something soft and furry bump straight into her back. By the time she realized it was a rabbit, she was already falling…falling straight down to the lake.

She was waiting for the familiar sensation of coldness and wetness that would soak her and her clothes but nothing came and she opened her eyes to see herself being teleported to another part of the forest she has never been to. In fact, what she saw almost made her jaw drop to the floor. If it wasn’t for the fact that she had an image to keep, that just would have been the end result too. There in front of her stood a house….a house made up of candies.

400/1000
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:01 am

She didn’t take any immediate actions. No…instead, she just stood there in silence, thanking the small white animal for actually pushing her into the lake. She had it almost figured out now. Most people that entered this forest somehow ended up here or were lead there with or without their will. This could explain a whole bunch of what had happened to the travelers. Even though Charlotte felt like she was going down a rabbit hole not too long ago. That reminded her...the lake.

Charlotte looked up to find nothing but the sky and looked back to see nothing sort of a portal behind, above or to the sides. “Where did I come from?” She asked to no one in particular as she looked ahead and decided she would get her answers in the strange but delicious looking house. She took small and calculated steps towards it. For all she knew, there could be danger waiting for her in there. The house looked like it was made out of ginger bread and for the hungry little Council princess…that was adding salt to her wound. She knocked on the brown soft door only for a huge pause in time and a quick opening of the door, knocking her back.

600/1000
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:31 am

She was already on the ground, her eyes wide and her raven hair falling on to her face. She was already rubbing her sore bottom when she found a nice looking lady staring down at her. ‘Nice looking? Well, this is beyond my expectations,’ she thought as she nervously laughed out loud. She found the woman looking at her once before muttering something like a lightning mage and swooping down to take Charlotte’s right hand into hers. She pulled the raven haired girl up in a swift moment, not giving Charlotte enough time to even react.

Within seconds, stunned Magic Council paladin found herself sitting on a ginger bread chair decorated with candy canes. ‘What the hell?’ she started getting up when she was pushed down again with a cup of hot chocolate pushed into her free hands. “Hai! I’m Eleanor….I’m a witch,” the woman said it as if it was the most natural thing in the world. “A witch…” Charlotte’s eyes were already twitching as she silently took a gulp of the hot chocolate in her hands. Suspicion A! This woman is crazy and should be taken to an asylum. Suspicion B! Charlotte is in for a tough job.

800/1000
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:00 am

“I’m always lonnneeellyyy ,” the witch screeched, making the poor council princess flinch and bite the insides of her mouth to stop herself from screaming at her. Looking around, she could tell the witch didn’t have many people visiting her. The house though it looked delicious was pretty dirty and many things in the house looked like they had not been used in years. “How long have you been here for?” she asked the woman as she had her back turned towards her. “Like forevveerrr” came the high pitched voice as Charlotte gripped the cup in her hands tighter. ‘Annoying,’ she concluded.

“I see…” she pushed her lips into a straight line as she took another gulp of the hot brown liquid in the cup. The woman or the witch turned back to her with a plate of sandwiches as Charlotte kept observing her. “You don’t need to be on guard so much~ I won’t huuurrrtt you!” she more or less screamed with her high pitched voice again sending Charlotte’s head back on the chair with a groan. “Maybe you can start with talking less,” she mumbled. The witch must have heard her for she was rewarded with what the witch thought was a cute pout.

1000/1000
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:43 am

Have some cake! Have some biscuits! Have some juice! Have some witch brains! Ok the last part didn’t happen but Charlotte had been offered cakes, candies and much more in the time span of one hour to the point she even wondered if the witch was stuffing her like a turkey to later kill and cook her in a pot. She hoped she tastes bad if that’s the case. And for the nth time that day, she was once again asked,” Do you want more cake?”

The amber eyed girl’s grip on the ginger bread table tightened to the point she thought she would pull out a big chunk of it as she held herself back from biting the head off the witch. “I would love to stay and chat but I have other things to do as well. I’ll be going,” she said, pushing the chair back to stand up and move towards the door. Everything happened in seconds and it took Charlotte about a minute and half to process what happened. She was back on the chair, her chest still feeling the burn of an invisible hand on her. “You shouldn’t leave so early…Dear Miss Charlotte Von Argon,”

1200/1000
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:19 am

She was sure of it now. She was in trouble and if she didn’t do anything about it, she would be spending the rest of her life in a house made up of candy. She just sat there on the chair for a few minutes, staring at the woman before nodding. The dark look on her face vanished and the woman was beside her once again, serving her tea and cakes. “Wonderful” she added in her annoying voice.

Though Charlotte looked like she was going along with the plan, her head was already forming ideas on how to get out of the candy house. Fighting didn’t seem to be a good option for she was not sure of her opponent’s strength yet though she figured out it’s something related to telekinesis. Her eyes wandered around the house, trying to spot for something when her vision was rudely blocked by the woman herself who had a calculating smile on her lips. Charlotte smirked back and kicked her legs up on the table, leaning back to the chair. “So…Miss…you would give me anything?” she asked the witch, tilting her head to the side. “Anything I have in my house, dear,” she said.

1400/1000
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:50 am

Strange… the woman’s voice was normal this time, Charlotte noticed as her eyes unconsciously narrowed at the long haired fair woman. “I see…” she trailed off, supporting her head in her hands. So tricks like go get me this and that won’t work against her, huh? Well then, if the witch doesn’t want her to leave, she wouldn’t leave. She smiled an innocent smile as she started playing with her lightning magic, making a lightning ball in her hand. “You shouldn’t play with those things,” the woman sang, her voice going back to the annoying pitch. “Oh but I want to play..If I don’t, I’ll get bored,” she said, “accidently” sending the ball flying towards the ginger break walls. A crash along with the sound of things breaking was heard as the ball had successfully managed to make a large hole on the witch’s house. “Oops”

“I want to danceee!~” Charlotte started next, standing up and summoning her twin whips. She stretched her arms out to the sides before spinning on her heels, taking the whip flying with her, hitting anything and everything in her way. The horrified look on the witch’s face told Charlotte her plan worked more or less.

1600/1000
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:28 am

“My precious candy house!” the screeching voice made Charlotte want to break more. Two minutes had passed after she started swinging the whips around and in three more minutes, the house would be completely destroyed. The witch must have seen that coming for she made Charlotte stop and looked at her like she was going to chase her out any second.”Out…Get out!” the woman screeched again pointing to a rather huge pot this time. She raised an eyebrow with a grin as she took off, jumping into the pot in a matter of seconds before waving furiously at the very red witch.

Charlotte chuckled as she found herself in front of the same lake as before. “What a stupid witch…She actually thought she could hold me back just like that?” she sneered, turning around to leave. Well, the mystery has been solved and she would have to warn people off this part of the forest. But nonetheless, she surprisingly had fun, especially when she started wrecking everything. “Ahh Maybe I should visit the witch again,” she said and laughed out loud when she heard a soft and unclear no coming from within the lake. Ahhh the witch won’t be expecting people much now…

1800/1000
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content