FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning strikes the glass [closed - Tatsuma]

2 posters

Go down

Lightning strikes the glass [closed - Tatsuma] Empty Lightning strikes the glass [closed - Tatsuma]

Post by Vidrio Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Vidrio arrived at a field outside of hosenka town at around midday. The sun beat down from above and there was not a cloud in sight. But it was not the weather that dominated Vidrio's thoughts. No. The recent happenings in Era had left him and the world around him... changed. 'Thank god I wasn't in Era at the time shadow heart attacked!' Vidrio lamented. For indeed, A lot of lives had been lost and now more hung in the balance and it had all driven Vidrio to a conclusion... 'I'm weak, I would've died in Era, no takeover could have saved me.'

Vidrio wasn't one to doubt himself, but even he knew when he wasn't able to do anything. 'This whole thing with the guilds vs shadow heart is gonna blow up big time and eventually, everybody's gonna have to choose a side.'[/color] At this thought, Vidrio looked around him and into the woods at the north of the field. He contemplated why shadow heart had done this. He wasn't stupid, he knew that this had been planned and was probably an inside job, but they had killed. Killed in the dozens. "Maybe the guilds are doomed, after all, they won't kill other people" he said out loud, to himself. "But still... they are morally correct." Vidrio had a feeling that he would side with the guilds, he just didn't know how. But... "I'll make shadow heart pay, because I'm not like them!" Vidrio yelled, and to anyone else "them" would have been shadow heart. But not Vidrio. Because to him "they" were something else. "They" were demons...

Vidrio growled, raking his hands through his hair and grabbing handful's of it. There was one thing he was certain of. He didn't know how but...

"I've gotta get stronger."
Vidrio
Vidrio
Guildless D
Guildless D

Experience : 73
Primary Magic : Takeover: The Unwilling
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Lightning strikes the glass [closed - Tatsuma] Empty Re: Lightning strikes the glass [closed - Tatsuma]

Post by Tatsuma Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:05 pm

Tatsuma reentered Hosenka town mostly out of whim. With the sudden attacks by Shadow Heart and the magic council mounting up to do virtually nothing of any use to anyone but Shadow Heart, he was tempted to head back to magnolia immediately and deal with the situation, though there was little to no reason to think anything he was capable of doing was going to help anymore than the fact that Ranor Taiga was there now. Still, when he heard someone shouting at the top of their lungs the urge to go check that out was pretty much irresistible. When he listened he couldn't help but wonder if the guy was just trying to convince himself or if he was actually saying anything for the benefit of anyone else.
"I'm pretty sure if you want to get stronger you're not going to get there by standing out here shouting about it." He said, interrupting the guy's solitary reflections. If something was going to be done about shadow heart then it might do him well to rally people to the cause and go in to take them out on his own.

He had already gotten word that the Shadow Lord himself had hit their guild hall and that was from the people that managed to escape when a fairly large section of it collapsed. That wasn't going to fly, and with their leader tied up taking care of everyone else he didn't want to be back home any longer than he needed to tell Taiga what his plans were and head out to fight the guy on his own. Still, he wasn't that arrogant and he knew he needed people to help him get that far, thus what he was doing wandering around. He was going to have to find people, test them, and then head out. Getting angry and charging in after the guy who had defeated Vanix and before the Fairy Tail ace mysteriously disappeared wasn't going to be good for anyone, thus the guy shouting. If he wasn't like them then he might want to take a swing at them and before he was going to be invited on this little side mission he was going to have to find out what the guy was capable of.
"Though if you're interested in proving your resolve I have a job for you, but you're going to have to show me you won't just be marching to your death." Tatsu said, taking a fighting stance to reiterate what it was he had been trying to say.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Experience : 436
Primary Magic : Lightning Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Void Magic

Back to top Go down

Lightning strikes the glass [closed - Tatsuma] Empty Re: Lightning strikes the glass [closed - Tatsuma]

Post by Vidrio Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:40 am

Vidrio turned in the direction the voice had come from, somewhat startled somebody had been there.What he saw was a teen boy that looked younger than him, but that wasn't what caught his attention. It was the seemingly glowing violet eyes that gazed at him, seemingly judging his very soul. Vidrio allowed his gaze to wander around the boy, taking in his well trained body and the fairy tail emblem on his right hand. 'Ouch, a fairy tail member. They got hit hard if I remember correctly.' Vidrio allowed a small pang of pity for the boy to leak into his eyes before he cleared his mind. Pitying the boy wouldn't earn him any points in the boy's favor.

What the boy had said had got him thinking. The boy was right that shouting wouldn't make him stronger, but what else could he do, after all, it was hard to get stronger all alone. He could just go into some woods somewhere and slaughter a few bears or something, but would that really help? It cut into his inherited demon pride to admit he needed help, but it was true.

So lost into his thoughts Vidrio was, that he almost missed the boy slide into a fighting stance and issue him a challenge. Prove his resolve, eh? Well then, that's what he'd do. "You wanna see my resolve..." He growled out with his head lowered, his eyes starting to glow red from the magic circulating in his body. "Do I look ready to die to you" He growled again, clearer this time though as he raised his head, showcasing his blood red eyes.

He slid himself into a feral stance, curling his fingers into claws, ready to make use of his naturally sharp finger nails, With this he looked straight at the boy, eyes blazing with determination, and scowled.

"My name is Vidrio, and this, IS MY RESOLVE!"
Vidrio
Vidrio
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:46 pm

A small twinge of annoyance struck Tatsuma as the guy spoke about Fairy Tail getting hit like it was just some trivial rumor to be spoken of like it was nothing. Regardless of his actions in the past, he was very attached to his guild, even if he had spoken in a different manner to Kotone. He hoped he have the chance to apologize before he went to fight the Shadow Lord. As it stood, he needed to get a little bit stronger first, but first he would need to gather and that were where he decided to overlook Vidrio's comment.
"Well I guess I'll be going first then!" He said as he leapt forward. He wasn't planning on starting with any magic, if Vidrio couldn't handle non magical combat he wasn't going to be able to help much with getting to the Shadow Heart guilds' leader. Still he was shouting, it was a waste of energy and Tatsu zipped forward, lashing out with an open palm strike aimed for Vidrio's jaw. In truth Tatsu hoped he would simply dodge it. That set him up for a number of other attacks, but there was no point in attacking with magic before his opponent got a chance to use any. He wanted to show his resolve? He wanted to prove he wasn't afraid to die? That wasn't all he needed, what Tatsu was looking for more than anything was ability and conviction.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Vidrio Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:34 am

Vidrio smiled slightly as the boy sprang towards him, with speed equal to his own. Still, the open palmed strike aimed towards him looked painful and Vidrio wanted none of that. Nope! The boy was close now but vidrio could still plan his next action. So what was it gonna be. He saw that he couldn't dodge to the left or right because he would still be within striking range. He didn't feel confident enough to jump over the attack but from the look of his opponent this fight would stay mostly hand to hand. So dodging wasn't an option and just tanking the hit certainly wasn't.

Vidrio racked his mind for an answer, finally deciding on an option. Why bother dodging it or taking it for that matter? He smirked, almost knowing the boy wouldn't expect the same speed from him, and secretly hoped he was stronger. Vidrio wanted to prove himself capable in hand to hand first and raced forwards, copying the boy's exact movements as he thrust his open palm out for a palm strike, looking to connect his palm with the boy's. From that point on-wards two things could happen. Either he was stronger and pushed the boys palm back or it was a stalemate in which neither could overpower the other.

Vidrio decided if he was stronger he would follow up with a knee strike to the boy's sternum to wind him, from which point he would have control of the close ranged battle. If it was a stalemate however he would grip his opponents hand with his own and punch the elbow with his free hand, causing pain or even braking the arm. As the palms drew closer together, past the point of no return Vidrio prayed he had made the right decision.
Vidrio
Vidrio
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:46 pm

The guy was stronger, than he was, but it wasn't by a huge amount and Tatsu knew how to use it to his advantage. When their palms met, he simply drew his arm, using the extra momentum generated by Vidrio pushing outward to carry himself to the outside and attack with his second palm aimed for his opponent's jaw with that much more speed from the attack. It wasn't overly complex, just simple circular momentum, something he had been studying more and more since his first fight with Kotone. If his palm struck home he was simply going to leap back. He didn't really care about how the guy was doing right now, he wasn't even using magic. Still he would need to see what was in the guy's magical arsenal before committing anything to certainty. If Vidrio managed to pull this out he could use his help, but so far from what he had seen, he ranked pretty highly in the world of hand to hand nonmagical combat.

"If you're holding back i would recommend against it." He said as he leaped backward and dropped his stance. Regardless of their combat reasons, he had to do well here if he was going to have any hope of beating the Shadow Lord. He had factored in that it was likely he was going to die, but he still didn't really want to.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Vidrio Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:28 am

Vidrio had been shocked when the boy had simply redirected his attack and had aimed another palm strike at his face. Vidrio had only one choice to stop this and as much as he wanted to force his opponent to use magic first, it really wasn't looking possible at this moment in time. It was looking more and more necessary to use takeover to even have hopes of beating this guy, who hadn't even used magic yet! It annoyed vidrio to know that all of his hand-to-hand training was for nothing, but oh well, because it was made better use of in his takeover form. Vidrio had decided he would use it now and really give the guy a scare. It helped that he knew the power output from his transformation would push this guy back and keep himself safe.

With his mind made up he stared directly into his opponents eyes and as red connected with violet he uttered the words that would kick this fight into high gear. "Takeover: Mugetsu" he murmured, a strange change from all of his shouting earlier, as a veil of pure black magic enveloped him and then pushed outwards to reveal him in the demonic form of mugetsu, the flames on his collar bone bursting to life. It turned out his opponent hadn't been pushed back, but Vidrio took the strike like a champ, not even flinching through the pain and aimed his own fist at the boys belly. As his fist closed in on it's target he smirked and spoke in his new demonically echoing voice. "Show me your true power now!"

Wound points: 190
MP: 145

Takeover: Mugetsu:
Vidrio
Vidrio
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:46 am

Tatsu took the fist and went rolling across the ground, more to minimized damage than because he was actually thrown quite as hard, though still the punch was solid.
"Be careful what you wish for." He said with a grin as he stood up.
"Tsuzuri Raiden!" He roared as electricity crackled around his body before suddenly and abruptly stopping. Using this method he would be invisible while he moved, and he moved several times more quickly.

He wasn't intimidated with the hulking figure of the monstrous form in front of him. It was from this he estimated it as a takeover ability. This was good, they would both possibly shoot through their mana pretty quickly, so he planned on conserving his own, but only by a bit. As he stood still, his form wavered slightly.
"Lightning storm!" A second roar erupted from him as his arms and legs were sheathed in electricity. Every attack he dealt promised to be electrically charged. With that he was ready to go in, zooming toward his opponent as he disappeared from sight, reappearing only in time to launch a series of strikes. Were any of them to hit he would then use his aftershock spell as he moved around his opponent, using his movement based invisibility and his speed to his advantage.

WP: 330/350
Mana: 280/340

Tsuzuri Raiden:

Lightning Storm:

aftershock:
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Vidrio Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:23 pm

The boy had been hit and had launched backwards, that pleased Vidrio. However the fact that the boy got back up and seemingly vanished into thin air did not. Having seen the slightest spark before the boy vanished, Vidrio suspected the boy used lightning magic of some type. But he had never heard of a lightning spell that caused invisibility of any kind and so, he was alarmed. However two could play at the whole vanishing act game. It was pretty common knowledge that lightning mages could speed up reaction times by using the brains own electrical waves, so Vidrio knew his next plan of attack would have to hit home.

"Reaping whisper" Vidrio said, clearly, as a thick black haze rolled in. Vidrio smirked as he called out into the mist. "I know you can see me, but this wasn't supposed to conceal me anyway" he said calmly, but loudly. Honestly he had been setting up for another attack but was taken off guard as an electrically charged fist collided with his chest, launching him backwards as he flipped with his momentum. It had hurt but it had launched him out of attack range... ish.

It wouldn't take long for the boy's barrage to cripple Vidrio with pain, so the next attack was crucial, and would hurt the boy hopefully. "Take this, New moons edge!" he yelled as he gathered his magic into a dark, thin sword and swung it downwards, releasing the pent up energy with the swing. The attack sailed through the air, gaining speed and power from the Reaping whisper already in place. As it drew closer to the boy, Vidrio sped off behind it, already planning on ending the fight with a good place Shady claws to the stomach.

Wound points: 130
MP:  112

New moon's edge:

Reaping whisper:

Shady claws:
Vidrio
Vidrio
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:50 pm

(( okay you have to keep track of your mana. the combined total for the spells you used was 45 because the overcharged spell costs double what it would normally cost. Also, keep in mind just because a spell is used doesn't mean that your character knows what it does. Any mage knows a sudden glyph is probably bad, but knowing what it does unless you've seen it before isn't good etiquette. Don't forget a fight is still an rp. Besides that you're doing fine though :D ))

Tatsuma watched as his spell hit Vidrio along with his lightning storm punch. He understood that he was trying to make himself difficult to see, but a flaming mane would be enough, beside that Tatsu wasn't actually planning on doing anything else active for a bit. He watched Vidrio attack with his shadowy blade, but he stood still as the attack closed in, dropped tsuzuri raiden in favor of using his shield. It wasn't necessary to drop one to activate the other, but he was still conserving his mana, making sure not to waste the energy he didn't need like he had when he fought Kotone. Wordlessly he activated his shock shield, allowing the blade to connect with it. What he didn't see coming until too late were the claws and with fingers crossed he hoped the shield would hold up against it. Fortunately it did, but only insofar as to reach its breaking point at the claws. Despite breaking, it had done its job, and he watched as two bursts of electrical energy discharged from his shield and launched themselves at Vidrio. Then his aftershock spell activated, blasting with another burst of lightning blasted the Takeover mage.

As Tatsu held up his fists, still cased by the shock shield, and held his hand, open palmed as if he expected something to be there, though it remained empty for the time being.
"That was close, I almost got shredded by those claws. Still, I would suggest quitting if you want to come out ahead. You did well, still a little rough around the edges, but I'm sure that will get worked out with experience." He said as he crackled with electricity, and looked at his opponent. It had been a fun fight, but it was time to move ahead to bigger and brighter things.

WP: 330/350
MP: 247/340

Shock Shield:

aftershock effect from last post.

Lightning Storm (sustained):
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Vidrio Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:18 pm

Vidrio reeled in pain from the spell that had lashed out at him after the Shady claws had broken the shield the boy had thrown up. At this point, even through the haze of battle he knew that he had no hope of winning the battle and even less hope of leaving in relatively fine condition should the fight continue. He rose to his feet slowly, gritting his teeth in pain as he forced the demon side of himself down, after all, the battle was all but over. This kid was the real deal.

Blinking at the words of praise from his opponent, Vidrio recalled the black mist from Reaping whisper and ended his transformation, glancing downwards at his torn cargo pants. "Heh... thanks, but this fights over. I surrender, I'd rather like to be in good condition to hear this offer of yours you said you had. That is if it's still open." Vidrio said, panting from the effort of the battle. "So, what do I call you then? I get the feeling you won't take too kindly to being called kid" Vidrio was curious as to who the boy was and how he was so strong but standing there thinking about it didn't help him find out anything about the opponent he had faced.

Vidrio clenched his fist, testing his muscles as the feeling of electricity passed through his body. He wondered what magic it was that the boy used, because regular lightening magic didn't pack that much of a punch and wasn't easily used to aid in hand-to-hand combat. So either the boy was s-class or had some kind of terrifying augment to his power.

Both possibilities terrified Vidrio, but he had held his own well enough to survive.

Thank god the kid was a fairy tail wizard...

Winner: Tatsuma due to forfeit
Vidrio
Vidrio
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:56 am

Tatsuma relaxed and let his spells drop off. It had only been a friendly match to begin with and he wasn't actually out to injure anyone. He was sure the guy would do great, though he needed a little experience.
"My name is Tatsuma Shinju, although some deem to call me Raiden. As for that job, I'm going to be hitting the Shadow Lord himself, but I can't be in two places at once. I'll need you and some friends of yours to line up all the TV stations around Fiore to show the footage from the lacrima cameras I'm going to be setting up. It's very important." He said.

He was aware of the fact he had fully neglected to mention that the cameras were in part to verify what was going on even if he failed, but he wanted to make sure that everyone watching could see what side they would be taking if they joined him.
"Don't worry about how it's done, as long as no one gets seriously hurt and the video goes out everywhere I need it to go out it's done. I'd thought about taking people in with me, but honestly I'd rather not risk anyone else's life." He added. The world was starting to see darker times, and that needed to stop. If he could at least get people to rise up together against them so they were forced back into the shadows, but that was promising to be easier said than done.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Vidrio Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:44 pm

Vidrio smiled as the boy lowered his stance, it seemed that he had recognized the fight was over. It had only been a friendly spar, or test of sorts. As Tatsuma introduced himself, Vidrio wondered why people would call the boy Raiden. Was he that well known? It seemed Vidrio was in luck, the job was still open, but what a job it was.

"You're going after the shadow lord, alone!?" Vidrio yelled, it was after all strange to think that Tatsuma would go after the person who had changed the structure of the world alone. He had to hand it to Tatsu, the kid had guts. So he wanted it televised as well, eh? That was something Vidrio could do, but it left him feeling guilty about letting Tatsu march to what could very well be his death.

"What if you lose, what if he kills you. What're you gonna do then, huh?" Vidrio asked, and from his point of view, Tatsu was going to lose his life going alone. It wasn't something a person like Vidrio could let happen. No way. "I'll do it, I'll help you, but you have to let someone help you. It's beyond what I can do, taking on the shadow lord, but I won't let you go alone. Get someone you trust, someone strong, to help you. I won't stand back and watch you die. Let me line up all the TV's and come with you, just to get you out if something goes wrong. You're no help to anybody captured or dead!" Vidrio had poured his heart out, expressed his worries. Now he could only hope that Tatsu would see reason and seek more help out.

He could only hope...
Vidrio
Vidrio
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:09 pm

He let Vidrio finish his concerns, but he wasn't about to let himself be talked into into letting someone else risk their lives.
"If he manages to kill me then whoever is there to support me is just going to die trying to get away with me in tow. The whole reason it's being televised is so that even if I fail, everyone can see and hear what's going on and the more people that rise against them the better off this is. If I die completely in vane because my plan fails, I won't have anyone else trashing their lives. Besides that, it's not like a whole lot of people will care, and I'm thinking Lamia Scale will probably celebrate it." He added the last part with a chuckle. He didn't actually think that they were that angry at him, but he hadn't spoken to a single member of their group just yet and he had things to do that would keep him from visiting any guilds.

"Trust me you aren't letting me do this, I'm doing it regardless. All I can do is try to bring everyone together. It might fail and it probably will, but hey, at least I used my life to try to change things." He said as he turned to walk and head back to what he was doing.
"And not so loud. You need to be careful about who you tell. Shadow Heart has spies about I'm sure. It's what I would do at least, but take care the allies you call and what how loud you speak because if this gets to him before I do, it's all a wasted effort." He spoke while he continued to walk. Vidrio had potential and he wasn't going to let the guy get wasted doing this, he also wasn't about to let anyone he cared about get involved in what he was about to do, but at least while he was fighting the Shadow Lord wouldn't be able to harm anyone else either.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Vidrio Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:45 pm

Vidrio frowned at the tone Tatsuma was using, like he was dead set on actually facing the shadow lord. Vidrio didn't want Tatsuma to go alone, but saw a look in his eyes. The look of a man who knew what he had to do. Vidrio had seen that look before, and most of the time never saw those people again.

"You do realize what you might be risking, right? You have given this some thought and it's not just a spur of the moment thing? You have thought about your guild mates, what they might think if they see you face off against shadow lord?" Vidrio had to be sure this was what the Fairy tail mage wanted, before he could go through with the plans. "What about someone you hold dear, a lover or romantic interest? If you really wanna do this, if you're gonna do it anyway, it would be wrong of me not to help you." Vidrio had decided. If Tatsu wished the world to see him fight to defend it, then Vidrio would make it happen.

Vidrio sighed, this had gone bad quickly. "I'll do it, just tell me where and when. Promise You'll at least give the shadow lord a few nice new scars. And make it back, I'd like to be able to call you a friend once this is all over. I'll help you if you're there to help me too, help me help you. Tatsu, there aren't many ways I can see this turn out, but promise if things look bleak you'll leave. Even I can see the people need a hero, and it should be you, Tatsu." Vidrio stepped forward and offered his hand to Tatsu, willing him to shake it. And he stared straight into Tatsu's eyes, hoping to see them brimming with the determination he was starting to feel as well.

"Let's do this and together, we'll show the world the legacy of Raiden. From this point on-wards we're a team, I promise I won't let you down."
Vidrio
Vidrio
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:26 pm

Tatsu listened to Vidrio in full until he was finished. It was logical to be concerned, but he had already made the decision. Given what happened to Fairy Tail's Ace, a man that even Tatsu, stubborn and absorbed and being as strong as he could be, had to admit was stronger than him, it was likely that he wasn't going to make it out or even be able to escape if he wanted to try.
"As long as you do this then you're helping me accomplish my main objective. I have nothing in this world except Fairy Tail and Fiore. The people I've met and the mistakes I've made that I need to atone for are the reason I'm doing this. I'm no hero, but maybe I can be that spark that everyone needs to pull their head out of their ass and start working together. If that fails, and I don't make it out, then at least in death I can say I tried to fix a country." He added that last part with a smile. There were no delusions of grandeur, no simple reasons why this was suddenly going to be effective, he was just doing what he could, which outside of these circumstances was literally nothing.

"Once the cameras are active and everyone can see this, hopefully I can at least bait the guy into saying something that will help those that are still on the fence figure out that he is the bad guy, and maybe get the guilds to work together to return the favor he paid them." He finished, turning to head off, trusting this apparent stranger with the lynchpin to his plan.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Vidrio Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:08 am

Vidrio mentally withheld a grimace as he listened to Tatsu's plan. How a boy barely his age could talk so carelessly about his own death, Vidrio couldn't tell. It was like Tatsu expected nobody to be saddened if he did die. It cut Vidrio deeply, his heart going out for the seemingly lost soul of Tatsuma. Despite only just meeting him, Vidrio really didn't want Tatsuma to die yet. Maybe it was selfish of Vidrio, maybe it wasn't. All he knew was that the only way he could actually be of any help was to show the world.

Vidrio smiled slightly at the boy's smile, listening to the rest of the other plan. It sounded ridiculous, roll the cameras and go from there. He had so many questions, what if Tatsuma was caught by shadow heart? What if the guilds didn't rally? What of those like himself who were guildless? But one question he had to ask popped up, and he decided to voice it. "You really want everyone to see this, even fairy tail?" he asked, catching the boy just before he left. Vidrio himself had barely noticed how serious and hardened his voice had been on that question. It was odd. Maybe Tatsu had imprinted on him already. He could already hear his demonic instincts telling him to learn from this powerful young boy. Vidrio stood therewith his arms crossed. He knew what to do but he needed to know if Tatsu wanted fairy tail to see this too.

Plus it helped that Vidrio was already planning for shadow heart to be fairly... distracted at the time of Tatsu's plan.
Vidrio
Vidrio
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:00 pm

Tatsuma smiled at Vidrio's question, though the smile was more or less innocent, his next words were true.
"If I want anyone to see it, it's Fairy Tail. We may be rowdy and combative, but more than any of that we're a family. As long as they see it, they should be able to rally enough people together to make more of a difference than anything I can do on my own, and right now they need to regroup and recover if they stand any chance at all of being able to do that." He responded, trying to convey how he felt about the situation. There was nothing else he could do but this as far as he was concerned and he wasn't about to let his determination shake thanks to anyone else's words. It wasn't something he was going to be able to fix on his own, but he knew that no matter the outcome he could do something more than what he would be able to do if he just stood around doing nothing.
"I don't like how the world is going, people are tearing themselves apart and they are at each others' throats in some places. There's no lynchpin, no common enemy that everyone can positively identify. Besides that I have my own mistakes to atone for and maybe by being the good guy in other people's eyes I might be able to right some of those." He added.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Vidrio Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:26 am

Vidrio smiled softly at Tatsuma's description of fairy tail. He seemed to really love his guild. It was obvious that, even if he didn't realize it himself, Tatsu was doing this for fairy tail more than anything. It struck Vidrio that Tatsu had such a sense of belonging. The way Tatsu had spoken too, there was a clear warmth in his voice, speaking of his guild. It made Vidrio think, was being a guild member the way to go? It also seemed that Tatsu had a staggering amount of faith in them, to trust them to rally against the shadow lord.

When Tatsu had mentioned uniting the world against a common enemy, it made Vidrio proud that he would be a part of this campaign against shadow heart. Proud that he would be helping a hero and determined to get stronger to help. But he had considered something, what would stop other shadow heart members stopping Tatsu. Well the answer was simple, Vidrio himself. He almost sighed aloud, he now had two objectives:
1) Set it up so the world could see Tatsu fight the shadow lord.
2) Create a big enough distraction to occupy most of shadow heart....somehow.

Great now he had a suicide mission to himself, fantastic! Sighing mentally, he flashed a grin at Tatsu before turning to walk off. "Well then, I guess I'll be off to do my part." Vidrio stated. If he was honest, he really didn't want to let Tatsu fight alone, but what help could he possibly be besides what he already had planned. As he walked off he shouted to Tatsu, whom he hoped could hear him.

"Good luck Tatsuma, it sounds like you'll need it. Leave uniting the people to me!"
Vidrio
Vidrio
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down