FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attuning New Requip Items

3 posters

Go down

Attuning New Requip Items Empty Attuning New Requip Items

Post by Crisis Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:37 am

If I buy new weaponry for my Requip mage, I can still cast spells through it even if it's Mundane, right? Also, where is this Melchoir character that will allow me to Requip new stuff?
Crisis
Crisis
Guildless C
Guildless C

Experience : 104
Primary Magic : Requip: Defenstrator
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Attuning New Requip Items Empty Re: Attuning New Requip Items

Post by Marianne Greire Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:34 am

Well I asked about this sometime ago for Vera and I think I can answer at least part of your question. So here goes:

Requip mages get their equipment from buying mundane ones and 'attuning' it to themselves so yeah, you definitely can cast your spells through mundane equipment since that's really the only thing you can cast from. You've just gotta 'attune' it by buying the weapon/armour/shield and then make like a training thread except you're visiting the Melchior who doesn't actually exist in NPC form as far as I'm concerned.

If I got it right then the wc for that thread is whatever rank of weapon you're going for and then the matching spell thing. Don't trust me on this cause I'm not 100% sure.

Hope that answers your question (and is you know, actually right :P)
Marianne Greire
Marianne Greire
Shadow Heart C
Shadow Heart C

Experience : 189
Primary Magic : Mari's Telekenisis
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:50 pm

when you buy a weapon you can just buy it and call it attuned since A we don't have a ton of requippers here and B the NPC was never created so a GM isn't probably going to rp it out. However as for your spells you would have to train new spells for it since each set of spells is tied to a particular weapon.

In other words whatever spells you want to use on the new weapon you'll have to train, meanwhile you won't be able to use the spells you have for other weapons on the new weapon.
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Experience : 436
Primary Magic : Lightning Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Void Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down