FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geo's Gravity Magic

Go down

Geo's Gravity Magic Empty Geo's Gravity Magic

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:28 pm

Belligero:

Gravita Della Terra:

Volo:

Belligero:

Sottomissione celeste del Dio onnipresente:

Last edited by Giovanni Forte on Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Geo's Gravity Magic Empty Re: Geo's Gravity Magic

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:23 am

Hey sorry it has taken me so long to check this man. I know I told ya the other day I would. Things have been pretty crazy with me the past few days, getting over being sick, among dealing with headaches, and other stress. I do humbly apologize about that. But life happens.

Anyways, I am Sinon, the mod that shall help ya with your spells today. Alrighty so first off, the magic. I like your magic, and so far your uses of it are on what I like to see. Creativity. I like it. Not many people would think to make a strength buff out of a Gravity based magic. Yet bam first spell you have one.

Now I am just going to give some helpful hints and ideas to make your spells better/ able to be approved. So....

Belligero: Prima Cambia~

Like I have already mentioned a strength buff spell on this magic, pretty awesome. So first the minor things. I had a question on whether or not your spell did something to be noticed. Do your arms and legs glow? Can anyone be able to detect from some stance or otherwise that you have this buff activated? Remember to try and be as descriptive as you can. Naturally there will always be questions, but if ya put forth a bit of effort and try to answer as many as possible upfront, it saves everyone a bit of hassle in the end if ya know what I am saying.

Now the big thing, I know I mentioned it in the chatbox the other night, is that the Buff extra does not multiple the stat it adds the amount of stars in power to the stat. That is the big fix this spell needs, details are nice, yet not required.

Gravita Della Terra~

Okay this spell is pretty cool in theory. However it has a few minor flaws. First one that I see is that Reflective cannot work without being using the defending extra. However I also do not see a need for you to use reflective. this spell basically alters trajectories, by essentially being a small area that pulls in the object just ever so slightly. If I were you I would do the following to your spell.

First, take off reflective and add a second extra into lingering, allowing it to stay out longer, or elsewhere, I know I personally would put it into lingering to have it stay longer, but you may feel differently.

Next state that you can only cast one orb at a time, (else you are in need of the Multiple Projectiles Extra).

With that out of the way I then propose to you an idea on how staff feels you should work this spell. Now I will try not to lose you here, if I do, please question me, so. Area here currently works as the stars placed on it show how many additional people this spell can effect. So let us redefine how Area will work with your spell as how many additional spells this can effect per post. Your power basically is how strong the pull is in general. Say for example one star of power will pull something 2 meter off target, while 6 stars could pull it up to say 12 meters off course. (not saying it has to be that, come up with your own numbers you think are reasonable) Now however since spells all travel at different speeds, their speed actually will affect the amount of how much you put them off course. For every two stars of speed an opposing spell has, it will ignore the effects of one star of pull from your spell.

Hopefully that makes sense, if it doesn't don't be shy, shoot me a PM or ya can ask Maxus or PatriotArrow, they may be able to explain it a little better. Anyways make sure you add something along the lines to take into account other lingering or sustained spells that you catch with this spell. If their speed completely zeros out your power, the lingering spell, will catch into an orbit around your orb of gravitons. If it is slower, and your orb has power affecting it, the affected spell will eventually crash into your orb of gravitons, (which can only withstand damage equal to the number of stars of power it has). Finally if the target spell is faster than how strong your pull is (if it has a star over the amount necessary to zero your power out) then it will leave the pull of your spell.

With all that added to your spell, and changes made, I do believe this will be a rather interesting and fun spell to play with.

Volo~

Sadly, fellow staff agree, but your spell cannot quite let you hover yet. The jump boost is fine, and at six stars you essentially are moon walking, which is pretty cool. They do not want the hovering, especially the movement as you hover, until later ranks, like a level 4 or 5 spell as it would require more attention and focus from a character standpoint than a level one spell takes.  Take out the part about you hovering, (some statements if the spell is visible somehow is nice too but not necessary) and this spell will be fine

Belligero: Secondo Cambia~ see Belligero: Prima Cambia

Sottomissione Celeste del Dio Onnipresente~

Okay so this spell is pretty cool. and there are a couple of ways to fix it up, seeing as you are again using reflective when ya need defending for that.

My idea is that you take both stars in power and place them both into the Defending Extra. This let's you keep the reflective and let's you use the spell defensively like you had already described much more defensively. Yeah you can still use it to bust holes in walls and such, as that isn't offensive, that is a supportive action, much to the equivalent of shield bashing someone.

You also could just drop the reflective, and place the additional star in power. It can still do all you say, and is offensive. (Also again with the what does the spell look like, though I am not supposed to be that picky it is more a me wanting to know and it is an ideal thing for your spells to state.)

With that I think I said all I needed to on each spells. If you have any questions don't worry ya can ask. I am willing to help and talk about ideas. Bump when edits are made~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:23 pm

Bump!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:52 pm

bump

Back to top Go down

Post by PatriotArrow Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Alrighty, since people seem to have gotten busy, I'm taking over here. Your final spell is missing a star. did you mean to put that into defending as was suggested to you?

Most of the stuff looks fine though at this point. You didn't put the part about only casting one orb at a time with the second spell, but due to the lack of the multiple projectiles extra, I believe that is implied and fine as is.

So basically that one little fix and you're good to go.
PatriotArrow
PatriotArrow
Admin

Experience : 81
Primary Magic : Admin Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

https://fairytailrevolution.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:36 pm

finished and bumped

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:25 pm

pst.... I didn't notice it last time, and it seems the PatriotArrow also did.... but your last spell. You have under the MP cost 10 (5).. pretty sure ya don't need the (5) there, seeing as you are not sustaining this spell....

With that small detail your spells truly are okay and ya will be ready to throw down with the best of them.

Bump once edit is made~

Back to top Go down

Post by PatriotArrow Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:02 am

Since you've waited long enough, I took the liberty of taking off that extra number for you. Since it appears that was all you still had to do, consider yourself approved. Happy spell slinging!
PatriotArrow
PatriotArrow
Admin

Experience : 81
Primary Magic : Admin Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

https://fairytailrevolution.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down