FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event 3: The Protector of Lamia Scale

Go down

Event 3: The Protector of Lamia Scale Empty Event 3: The Protector of Lamia Scale

Post by PatriotArrow Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:28 pm

The sunshine had made for a nice morning, but as the day progressed clouds appeared in the sky. They left no feeling of foreboding until the dim sunset cast light on approaching enemies. Several of Lamia Scale’s members were inside, getting their dinner for the post tournament celebration. It would have been an outdoor event had the weather not changed so suddenly. Inside everyone seemed calm, until one late arrival came in shouting about people outside, just before an explosion shook the building.

Chaos might have ensued, but against his normal policy, Daedalus took control. He calmed his guild members, telling most of them to head downstairs. Children were not prepared for this kind of assault, and he didn’t want them in danger. Those with cooler heads were allowed to attempt find any more planted explosives. Daedalus himself would deal with those personally attacking.

Those able to watch from the side of the building saw the display. At first it was dark, but in minutes the flames were lit, explosions of varying degrees going off around the building. Wizards were harmed in the attempt to find and relocate these weapons, but that was only the first strike. The guild hall had been built to last, but with its walls weakened they were vulnerable to the magical blasts being prepared from afar. One electric strike reached a collection of explosives, catching a nearby wizard in the blast. Daedalus had had enough. Instead of using his magic offensively, he focused all of his power to put a barrier around the guild hall. Younger wizards rushed around, disposing of the bombs and gathering their injured guild mates.

Frustrated with their lack of success, the attackers began rallying a large strike. Daedalus waited for the right moment, before dropping his guard to unleash all his crash magic on this group. It was enough to send them running from the area. Daedalus, exhausted and weary returned to the guild hall, the fires in his home now dying or extinguished under the bleak haze of rain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that is my decision,” the blue haired woman said, arms crossed. All of her features tense as she expected some sort of backlash. She was met with silence. “And don’t think about arguing with me about it. Its my decision, Daedalus. I know what’s best."

I know you do, Taki.

He made no attempt to argue, and she eyed him curiously. Still expecting some argument. Still none came.

We all have to do what we think is best right now.

Yeah. I am doing what is best right now. Let them know for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The news of Taki stepping down was not happy. They didn’t know what had happened in the other guilds, they didn’t know they had fared better than the other guilds. The group of shaken wizards only knew that in the aftermath of their home being attacked, they had lost their ace. While checking on the structure damage, most of the guild ended up sleeping in the basement. The extended sleepover feeling only added to their bond, but taking bad news wasn’t easy, even as a team.

Daedalus continued his laid back attitude, easing the minds of most of the guild, but things were not perfect by any means. Some questioned Taki’s decision, some understood her need to go looking for answers. Still some just focused on rebuilding and protecting their home. Home came first, the rest of the world and its chaos would be dealt with after.
PatriotArrow
PatriotArrow
Admin

Experience : 81
Primary Magic : Admin Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

https://fairytailrevolution.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down