FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amoral Paladin Arrives. [Private Oda/Charlotte]

2 posters

Go down

The Amoral Paladin Arrives.  [Private Oda/Charlotte] Empty The Amoral Paladin Arrives. [Private Oda/Charlotte]

Post by Oda Ryōta Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:21 pm

As a gentle breeze would sweep in this wonderful fall afternoon, it would seem to scatter the beautiful combination of tree leaves. They would seemingly dance through the sky to the most peaceful melody that Mother Nature could play for her fallen angles. Indeed it was that time of year when finally the dreadful heat would begin to fade, and the wonderful smooth fall air would roll in.

The forest life still fast asleep as a mysterious man would slowly make his way through the terrain the breeze blow the tattered black hooded cloak slightly exposing his white hair and the smirk of satisfaction that finally fell upon his face.  

‘Finally I have arrived at my new home… hopefully, it provides worthy entertainment.’

As he thought this to himself he would stop just before he would exit the tree line and step into the open space that was graced with the hide out for the Magic Council Loyalist he would simply stand admiring the building. His blade settled on his left hip slightly tilted for the hilt to be in easy reaching distance of the man’s head just in case something was to happen.  

However, there was no time to waste so he would let out a slight sigh, and he would slowly let a stream of bloodlust flow from his body seemingly forming an aura of pure evil around him. However, this wouldn’t be powerful enough for anyone to realize unless they were in a five meter radius of him. His pace nice and steady as he would try and real in the blood lust before reaching the organizations main door. His adventure would finally be taking a turn for excitement and fruitful encounters.

As he would approach the door his hand would slowly reach out and let a thunderous roar of sound echo as he would knock three time and await for someone to greet him as he would slowly let the tattered cloak fall exposing his normal attire and his face his piercing blood red eyes fixated on the door awaiting his first hopefully fruitful encounter.
Oda Ryōta
Oda Ryōta
Council D
Council D

Experience : 3
Primary Magic : Fallen Angel
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

The Amoral Paladin Arrives.  [Private Oda/Charlotte] Empty Re: The Amoral Paladin Arrives. [Private Oda/Charlotte]

Post by Charlotte Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:05 am

It had been a couple of days since Charlotte had the long talk with Nines or more correctly, her uncle. And, it had been a couple of days since she made up her mind to become someone much better than Argon himself...someone that can raise Fiore from its ashes. For the last two days, she had been going around the settlement, meeting people, having talks with them and most importantly thanking them for holding onto even the smallest ray of hope the council had at the moment in its present state. She had realized that if these people didn’t care for Fiore and her father, they would have gone their separate ways by then with how the headquarters are being ruled by the crusaders. Her sincerity must have earned some respect for those people that used to turn their faces away when they met the girl who is not strong enough to protect anything now stopped and smiled at her with a salute or at least a friendly wave of their hands. First step of acceptance, she believed.

Charlotte was the first to hear the earsplitting knocking on the door which coincidentally broke her out of her satisfied thoughts and made the girl jump out of her seat. Raising an arm towards the people as a sign of ‘I’ll get the door,’ the silver haired girl ran off, stopping in front of it before pulling the chains off to open the rather small white door. The sensation was quick…it came and left in less than a second…a feeling...a desire to kill. It made her freeze in her spot. A few seconds after, she completely opened the door, frowning at the suspicious figure standing outside. The white hair reminded her of a new recruit that they were going to welcome that day though. With how the council is hiding these days, they rarely accepted new recruits and the ones they did accept, a trusted person was to personally meet with them and see if they can join the few members fighting for Fiore and not amongst themselves or for the riches the council had to offer…not that it had much to offer now.

She studied him for a minute which passed pretty quickly in her opinion and slowly moved away from the door to let him in. “You must be Oda Ryota…”
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Experience : 326
Primary Magic : Lightning Magic

Back to top Go down

The Amoral Paladin Arrives.  [Private Oda/Charlotte] Empty Re: The Amoral Paladin Arrives. [Private Oda/Charlotte]

Post by Oda Ryōta Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:50 pm

As Oda would wait silently, he would notice he couldn’t fully pull in his blood lust before reaching the building. However, he would just hope no one felt it though it would be rather hard to miss at this point. As the he would await someone to open the door to his luck a women would answer the door her black hair and amber eyes being this first thing to catch his eye and let his small smirk turn into a more pleasant smile. Though it would be a rather easy facade for the man to get into, his blood red eyes locked with hers and would slightly examine her for a moment before answering her question.

“Yes, I am Oda Ryota. It is nice to meet you may I ask your name?”

On the inside he would be dreading this boring little encounter for the moment perhaps showing more of his true nature later on but for the moment he simply needed to get his approval into the council before causing too much drama simply on his entrance day. Though this woman seemed promising her body screaming of untouched potential with her slender yet seemingly toned muscle structure.

Her frown being the second thing that caught his attention nearly making him instinctively get rather quick witted and say something he may sooner regret so for the first and last time with the woman he would hold his tongue in silence slightly tying to notion for her to let the man in. While they stood yet another breeze would blow in pushing his bang to the other side of his face exposing his hidden eye though it wasn’t anything special it would be a rare occasion to see it with only in the midst of battle being the acceptation. His elongated smile was slowly fading into a smirk once more before once more fading into a plain straight face.
Oda Ryōta
Oda Ryōta
Council D
Council D

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Charlotte had to question…who recruited this guy? There was something so queer and eerie about him that just didn’t fit in with the rest of the loyalists. From her point, he looked more of the crusaders type. However, she invited him in deciding to take his test by herself. “Alright…Welcome to the council…As you must already be aware, the magic council has split and we are the loyalists that work towards the goal of rebuilding Fiore. We are different from the Crusaders that work more or less towards Fiore’s destruction,” she stopped to glance at him from the corner of her eyes.

Smiling at the various loyalists’ attention that seemed to have turned against her and the white hair walking behind her, she took him straight towards a board that had various jobs pinned to it. “Since everything is pretty much in chaos, we have come to terms with the fact that not everyone can be trusted…Nonetheless, I’ll be taking your test today. Please choose any one of the jobs from this request board and I’ll tag along with you on it,” she continued, turning to him to see if he had any questions.

She wasn’t exactly sure if the guy can be trusted or not, but she was ready to take a chance. If things do get out of hand, she would definitely figure out a way to get a hold of the situation again. “But…in such a situation, where everyone looks down on us loyalists, I’m glad someone decided to join us,” she said with a small smile before moving out of the way. “So there…go ahead! Choose a job and we’ll storm through it!”
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Oda Ryōta Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:52 am

He would feel a sense of questioning and a seemingly heavy facade on the women face though it wouldn't truly effect the man's decision to join the guild or rather anything else of that matter anyway he would slightly laugh every time he would find her slowing down in her speech . The seemingly indecisive women were rather amusing, the man's entrance to his new "home” was rather entertaining for the moment. However, as he would slowly face back into the conversation he would just tone back in when she would say to choose a job that they would do together. . Though the man would show no signs of hesitation or questioning when it came to his decision for a job it would be a combat job called… “Break 'em up”.

It was a rather amusing name for a job and it would show to promise for a rather amusing adventure if the name was anything that indicated what the job would entitle. His demeanor going back to that of what it, usually, is when he finally gets serious. A stone cold glare that seemed to pierce through whatever happened to be in sight showing the opposition their fate to be bathed in crimson red… His hands finding themselves placed into his pants pockets, however, with the thumbs hanging out of both sides. So he could easily maneuver them if need be for a quick draw. His smile or somewhat smirks / smirked that used to exist on his face erased and what he would be trying to present a warm filled aura now turned into that of an amoral assassin simply on his next job to yet again prove to someone he was worthy for one thing or another . His voice swift and soft it would echo through the building softly as he would silently make his way toward the door after picking the job.

“Are you ready? I shall show you just why I was recruited into this organization… "

The last word echoing within the hall as his foot would hit the outside once more his hair being blown to the side and the sudden smell of cherry blossoms coming from him and the slight jingle of the bronze key that would rest around his neck . His pace nice and slow making sure to check back every once and awhile to make sure he didn't leave the women giving him the test behind and now that he had stepped out of the guild he was fully on guard . Though it would be a rather boring trip if he didn't attempt to make some sorts of conversation while they made the journey…

“So what drew you to this side of the magic council if you don't mind me asking to see as I should probably get to know my new guild members."

As he would wait for an answer he would unknowingly let a smile creep across his face as he would step on the brown leaf that seemed to be littered all over the floor . Nature being one of the few likings that he had that not many if anyone knew about not even himself. Among music, it was one of the only things that would be able to calm the man…

OOC:
Oda Ryōta
Oda Ryōta
Council D
Council D

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:37 pm

She sighed, a hand coming up to rub her temples. Somehow, it seemed to her that she got nothing through to him. He still had that aura around him that Charlotte didn’t like. It was as if he was inside a solid box made out of the strongest metal that Charlotte couldn’t break. Not for a while at least. Nodding, she takes the job request from him, looks over it once before turning her attention to him again. “Alright...Go ahead,” she said, ignoring the aura around him. She noticed that others didn’t take it as lightly as she did though. Well, she couldn’t blame them since everyone there had lost something important when the person they looked up to the most after Argon had fell victim to the powers of darkness. They weren’t ready to take chances again and in truth, neither was Charlotte. They did not need another Mordekai Von Argon within them.

“Fast,” she commented as she watched the man zoom past everyone else towards the door. Her lips pushed to a thin line and her eyes narrowed at the back of his figure told the others that she had everything under control. Her calculations just can’t go wrong. By the second he looked back at her however, she was already one step ahead of him. She was a lightning mage. She wasn’t ready to lose to anyone in matters of speed, she concluded as she slowed down to walk in front of him.

Hands crossed over behind her head, Charlotte turned her attention to him only when she heard him speak. “well, one thing would be the fact that the man who went into a coma after fighting his son would be my father and the most important reason would be that no one, let it be my father or my brother, I won’t let them destroy my world or my dreams for a warless future. I won’t let Fiore fall. Simple as that,” she stated, her voice as strong as the light in her eyes. “It’s not just my goal. Every loyalist, every ordinary man wants the same. A safer world for their children. I vowed to make that possible and I will fight for it till my last breath. Do you understand? Being a loyalist isn’t about power. I wouldn’t give a damn even if you were the strongest mage in Fiore or the weakest. All I need is to see is your will to protect the most precious things in life,” She finished, stopping shortly after as they had already arrived at their destination.

(OOC: Sorry it took so long!)
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down