FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter : Serenity Rhee

4 posters

Go down

Enter : Serenity Rhee Empty Enter : Serenity Rhee

Post by Ashyver Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:38 pm

Why, hello there Guest, and welcome to my thread.  You may cal me Seren or Ash, and I am so very glad to finally be a part of this wonderful community; I have been simply haunting the chatbox for a little while, and I have finally decided to get my lazy butt up and finish my character app, which I have posted.  This is a lovely site, and I hope to rp with you all some day, perhaps in the near future ~

Here`s a little bit about myself ~
My first language is English, and I admire all the other languages, including French, and Japanese.  I have a fascination with drawing and writing, and I am a person that will spam the chatbox with dancing and hugz and waving, so if you`re in there, you`d best watch out!  I also dabble in graphics, although I`m not nearly as good as Charlotte, who I also know from another site :)  I have never cosplayed in my entire life, and I hope to do so sometime in the future ~  Sometimes I`ll go inactive, and I`ll try to post that here or wherever else.  I haven`t been rping for very long; perhaps 3 months, and so I will try my very best to make detailed posts for y`all, and if I fall short of your expectations, don`t hesitate to tell me ~  

About Fairy Tail, I`m one of those people who hasn`t finished the anime or manga, but I`m in the slow process of watching it.  Any anime recommendations are perfectly welcome!  Once again, thank you for reading this, Guest and may the odds be ever in your favour ~
Ashyver
Ashyver

Experience : 0
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Enter : Serenity Rhee Empty Re: Enter : Serenity Rhee

Post by Kasimir Sewik Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Welcome to the site Ash, glad to see you've decided to make a char after lurking a bit~

Hope you have fun rping here!
Kasimir Sewik
Kasimir Sewik
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Experience : 218
Primary Magic : Earth Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashyver Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:11 am

Thank you ~ I can`t wait to start rping xD
Ashyver
Ashyver

Experience : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:00 am

lol did I just get called out? Why am I being addressed specifically :P also welcome and now, hurry since I just got back from Hiatus due to having to work 16 hour shifts XD and I shall be seeing you in rp soon Enter : Serenity Rhee 3308478446
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Experience : 436
Primary Magic : Lightning Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Void Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:51 am

♬Guest's so vain, Guest probably thinks this song is about Guest♫
Crisis