FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Disappear

5 posters

Go down

I Disappear Empty I Disappear

Post by Abigail Parker Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:09 pm

This is probably the hardest thing I've ever had to write in my life.

Let's take this from the top. As anyone who knows me enough to care would've noticed, I've been really flighty with my appearances here. There are a lot of reasons for that, chief amongst them being school. But until now, I figured, "Okay, just get my classes sorted, then focus my attentions back to the site. No big deal." But the part about getting classes sorted has been a bigger pain in my ass than I had anticipated. Now my grades are starting to slip, I'm falling behind on assignments, and things are just spiraling.

Which brings me to what's happened over the past couple weeks. Around yesterday morning, I had a mental breakdown. Just started crying pretty much the minute I woke up. No real clue what brought it on, but I've got my own theories, which I won't be discussing here. They're not important in this case, anyways. But the whole thing did make me take a step back and look at my life with a subjective eye. For the sake of brevity and not boring you with the details, I didn't like what I saw. Didn't like it at all.

And so we reach the crux of the matter. This is pretty much my long-winded, rambling way of saying that I'm leaving. Dunno for how long. I don't wanna say it'll be forever, but... That's the way things are looking at this point. Feel free to hate me for this decision, but honestly, this has always been a hobby to help hone my writing, first and foremost. I made some good friends through this hobby, yes. But it's still just a hobby, and if I feel I can't keep up with it anymore, then chances are good that I can't. So go on and hate me if it pleases you. But my life comes first. Nasty thing to say? Probably. But I never claimed to be anything other than a nasty person.

To everybody I'm in topics with, consider them finished. It isn't necessary for you to be bogged down by a topic that won't be updated any time soon. Sorry for doing this to you.

So yeah. That's pretty much it. It's about time I disappear.
Abigail Parker
Abigail Parker
Guildless C
Guildless C

Experience : 57
Primary Magic : Takeover: Angels
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

I Disappear Empty Re: I Disappear

Post by Kasimir Sewik Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Good luck to you Zach. It's just a writing game, so I doubt anyone here will take the thread losses personally. From the times we've interacted, you seem like the kind of person who gets things done when you put your mind to it. I'm sure you'll get your life sorted through with time. Feel free to drop back in and say hi, even if you're not up for rping. Until then, take care!
Kasimir Sewik
Kasimir Sewik
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Experience : 218
Primary Magic : Earth Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:24 pm

I'm going to miss you, Zachberry. You were weird and different lol and I hate to say bye...I hope I get to see you again...soon. Thank you for being a good friend for this long.
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Experience : 326
Primary Magic : Lightning Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:48 am

See you later Mate, can't wait until we meet again.
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 219
Primary Magic : War Flame Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nines Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:34 am

I would write an epic song for your sad sorrowfilled farewell friend. However I'm a terrible lyricist, can barely english, and have barely any what a beat is.

Doesnt help I cant into musical notation, nor know anything that could be considered "Sad" that would come from my head. Its all upbeat....terrible curse of my perpetual chipper...ness?

Anyway, Good bye zach.
I shall miss you muchly.
Nines
Nines
Council C
Council C

Experience : 200
Primary Magic : Re-equip: The Sentinel

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/379080

Back to top Go down