FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encounter

2 posters

Go down

Encounter Empty Encounter

Post by Charlotte Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Charlotte was just walking around Oak town as always. Everyone she passed by stopped to bow at her before going back to whatever they were doing. Jade was trailing behind her with a list of things to do as always, reading it out to her one by one. She was ignoring it as usual of course. There is no way that Jude can make her go and attend one of those boring meetings. She wasn’t cut out for work. Her brother and father can deal with them as much as they want but don’t expect her to be there with them. Although, she had a vague feeling that her father would one day drag her to one of these things with the way she is being now.

She was walking towards her favorite place in Oak town. Towards the northern forests where the biggest Oak tree in the town stands proudly. The top of the tree was always her favorite spot to be at. From there, it always felt like she could just jump up and touch the sky. Being there makes her feel like she is on top o the world and the whole Oak town is visible to her. Only one person other than her knew of the place though and that was her brother. He always comes looking for her there. Either there or the library. “I wonder what awaits me today”
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Experience : 326
Primary Magic : Lightning Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Encounter Empty Re: Encounter

Post by Hikari Shirokawa Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:28 am

To begin with, Hika had no idea where she was going. Well, she was sure that she had come to Fiore to become the strongest mage in Blue Peguses as her father had requested. But she doesn't even know where she was. The hell, man. Hika walked aimlessly through the unknown forest and stumbled on the dry leaves and fallen branches. You see, Hika's really bad with streets and ways and whatnot and that's what she hates about herself, being so stupid and all. "Ugh." She slammed her huge sword on a tree frustratingly and chopped it off, though she didn't intend to.

Hoping that someone will appear and get her out of this place, she climbed up a tree, plopped down on a rather big branch and hugged her precious sword against her chest. Seconds later, she fell into a deep sleep and dreamt about Hersheys, cakes, chocolates and slushies. Uwaa! Just perfect. Hika laughed in her sleep and mumbled some strange words. Hmm. Weird.
Hikari Shirokawa
Hikari Shirokawa

Experience : 0
Primary Magic : Requip: The Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:47 am

Charlotte first jumped up from her relaxed state when she heard the sound of something being chopped down. She twirled her head around and looked down to see someone slamming a huge sword to a tree. Charlotte just raised an eyebrow at the site, her face void of any expressions. She was not someone who liked to have other people bothering her and especially in such an unceremonious manner. She watched grimly as she saw the person climb up the Oak tree she was currently sitting in. She could vaguely feel Jude nudging her to get her attention. He was probably telling her to leave the scene and just attend one of those meetings for a change. She lifted her right hand and held it up as a way of telling him to shut up. He immediately did feeling that Charlotte didn’t want to be disturbed at the moment. He knew better than to get on her bad side.

Watching the strange person closely, Charlotte figured out that it was actually a girl that disturbed her peace. At this point Charlotte was starting to get interested in the woman. She just carried up a big sword like that as if it weighed nothing. “hmm Interesting” she mused, standing up on the branch before slowly making her way towards where the girl slept. Was it just her or was the girl drooling? She jabbed a finger to her shoulder, “A penny for your thought, Miss?” She called out.
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Shirokawa Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:08 am

"AHH! GIVE ME BACK MY CHOCOLATE!!!" Hikari started blabbering all about in anger, her hands flailing. She was dreaming about this stuipd rabbit who stole her chocolate and she was so gonna kill him. How dare he stole it! Hika extended out her hands to catch the rabbit but fell off the branch and landed hard on her butt. In addition, her heavy sword dropped right on her head, leaving a huge lump. Her eyes flew open and she bolted straight right up as if cold water had been poured onto her. She's woken up, successfully."Oww! Dang it!" Hika groaned and cursed under her breath as she rubbed her head to relieve pain and rubbed the drool off her face. Vaguely, she felt someone poking at her shoulder, trying to talk to her.

“A penny for your thought, Miss?”

Hika turned around swiftly and gasped in shock. The pretty girl standing before her appeared out of nowhere and that startled her. She blinked in confusion and finally broke the silence between them. "Oh. Hi there. I was err, dreaming about ... chocolates," She responded and laughed at her silly dream, her eyes hidden behind the hood. Hika thrust out her hand and introduced herself, "I'm Hikari. Nice to meet you."

"So, I'm umm, pretty lost around here, so mind helping me out a bit?"
She added and smiled cheekily.
Hikari Shirokawa
Hikari Shirokawa

Experience : 0
Primary Magic : Requip: The Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:05 am

Charlotte drew back swiftly when she heard the girl shout something about chocolate. She raised her eyebrows in amusement as she watched the girl mumbling incoherent things in her deep slumber. Charlotte took one step back as the girl extended her arms towards her before falling off the branch hard on her behind. The branch that Charlotte was standing on as well shook as the girl fell, making her outstretch her to gain her balance. The way the sword fell on top of the girl didn’t go unnoticed by her either. “That gotta hurt,” she whispered to herself before gracefully juming down the branch to land on her feet.

She held her hand out to the girl. Giggling as she said that she was dreaming of chocolates. Now she understood her since Charlotte herself was a fan of chocolates. She grinned at her,” Come on, I’ll help you up”. “My name is Charlotte and sure I would love to show you around the place,” the words escaped herself even without her meaning to say that. She just automatically responded when the girl introduced herself. She wondered if she should really be doing this considering her position in the town. But certainly, nothing can possibly go wrong, right?

“Are you thinking straight?” Jade asked her from behind to which Charlotte just shrugged at him. She had no idea and she was just going to find out.
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down