FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ava Brooks' Spells

2 posters

Go down

Ava Brooks' Spells Empty Ava Brooks' Spells

Post by Ava Brooks Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:38 pm

Spell name: Pass Through the Gate
Element: Special
MP cost: Rank of Spirit Summoned
Effect: Holding the key of the spirit the summoner wishes to call forth, they issue the words “Pass through the Gate! Or some equivalent, calling the spirit from its home in the spirit world. The spirit fights for the summoner and must be sustained for a cost each turn equal to its summoning cost. The spells the spirit uses, however, use the spirits’ own MP, freeing up the wizard’s MP to keep the spirit in the human world.

Key name: Sparkfly
Key type: Silver Key
Key Rank: 1
https://fairytailrevolution.rpg-board.net/t81-sparkfly

I am under the impression that linking to that page is the easiest for everyone.

Last edited by Ava Brooks on Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ava Brooks
Ava Brooks
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Experience : 139
Primary Magic : Celestial Spirit Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Ava Brooks' Spells Empty Re: Ava Brooks' Spells

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:39 pm

hey I will check this as is if you wish, but do you not want to create your own summon to start? You can you do not have to use one from the shop, but if you choose to, that is fine...also your spell is supposed to have rank of summon and summon mp cost under rank and summon respectively you did not need to erase what was already there as you only have the one spell and need it to vary depending on what you summon. Just let me know if you want to keep Sparkfly or make your own....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Brooks Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:52 pm

If I had wanted to make my own summon, I would have done so. I chose to do what I did, it wasn’t by mistake or misinterpretation. So yes, I want to keep Sparkfly.

As for the whole “rank of summon” and “summon mp cost” thing that was very confusing. I didn’t realize what you meant by that for hours. Yes, she only have the one spell of her own, but since she is level one, she can only summon level one spirits at 10 MP per summon. It’s not wrong from what I see, but since you think it is, I will edit it. You said it was supposed to be “Rank of Summon” but the actual spell itself says “Caster’s Rank,” which in this case, would be 1, which is what I put. So I edited my post to say “Caster’s Rank” as it did and added “Currently 1” because of my character’s current level. As far as MP Cost it says “The rank of the spirit summoned, sustain cost is the same.” I will admit this doesn’t scale with Ava’s level, it sticks to the summon itself, so sure, I will put “Rank of Spirit Summoned.”

Since I only put some of the information for Sparkfly, I thought you were insisting I had to copy down all of that. Being that these are her “spells” or more aptly her magic, and that was the only one I did much to, besides putting in the information that applied directly to my character, and not just quoting the general magic which seemed highly lazy to me. Basically, not specifying “Pass Through the Gate” led to my hours of confusion. Anyway, Sparkfly, general “Pass Through the Gate.” All done.
Ava Brooks
Ava Brooks
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Experience : 139
Primary Magic : Celestial Spirit Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by PatriotArrow Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:55 am

Ava Brooks' Spells Red_approved_stamp_image_500_clr
PatriotArrow