FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginning of a Boring love affair "A letter of love" D rank mission

Go down

Beginning of a Boring love affair "A letter of love" D rank mission Empty Beginning of a Boring love affair "A letter of love" D rank mission

Post by Tatsuma Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:32 pm

Tatsuma wandered through the roads toward Era. To begin with he hated going there, but to make matters worse, the job he had taken was low on the totem pole as far as things he cared about. He couldn't believe the nature of his luck as it stood since this had pretty much turned out to be a bust as far as any action at all was concerned. Seriously? Deliver a letter to a magic council town? To someone named Mark? Why? It was all so god damn mundane. Worse still was that he had taken the job of his own accord, primarily because there was nothing on the Fairy Tail board, he didn't want to tackle the magic council board, and Blue Pegasus didn't exactly have a lot for him to do either. So here he was delivering a letter from Clover Town to Era. At least the scenery was pretty.

It was pretty until two robbers, masked ones at that, stepped from the bushes. Though seemingly unarmed at first they held out their hands as glyphs appeared and electricity crackled, forming itself into the shape of a spear before they spoke.
"Give us all your money and your items and you can pass." One of them said.
"It's a toll mate. Time to pay up." The other chimed in.
" Well aren't you two adoreable in your little masks. I didn't know it was Halloween already. You two aren't poofters are you? It's okay if you are, I won't jud-" He taunted, but was cut off.
"Shut up. We gave you a warning, time for us to take it by force!" The second one shouted. They both charged with their spears, but Tatsu inhaled deeply, eating one of them and enjoying the 'shocked' looks on both of their faces.

"Lightning Dragon Roar!" He shouted as a burst of electricity left his mouth, electrifying them both and some of the area around them as he raced forward, activating his lightning flash and moving as a blur between them, striking both of them at the base of the skull as he stepped past them. The resulting connection causing them to fall unconscious.

As Tatsuma entered Era, he dragged both of the robbers to the Magic Council headquarters and dropped them on their front steps. As he walked away the men awoke, unfortunately they were surrounded by what could only be counted as a shit ton of paladins. While Tatsu walked toward the address given to him by Linda. It had taken all his willpower just to keep from killing those two that it was good when Mark just took the letter from him without saying much of anything.
"I'm giving you this from Linda in Clover Town. I don't know how you two know each other, I don't really care, and I don't need the story. Read the letter, go see her, **** her brains out, and have a nice day." He said as he walked away waving, somewhat resentful of the simplicity of the job. After this he was definitely going back to Fairy Tail to share the tale. Blue Pegasus was full of easy missions.

dragon slayer eating ability:

Lightning Dragon Roar (Overcharged):

Lightning Flash:

Mana: 150/200

Word count: 529/500

[EXIT]
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Experience : 436
Primary Magic : Lightning Dragon Slayer