FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drago Trenden

Go down

Drago Trenden Empty Drago Trenden

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:45 am

Drago Vladimir Trenden.

Drago Trenden 9f564910

[Attributes]
Power ***  
Agility ***  
Toughness ***
Intelligence***  
Willpower ***

[Basic Information]
Full Name: Drago Trenden
Alias(es): Drago, or The Shade.
Birthday: December first.
Sexuality: Straight.

[Characteristics]
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 170
Hair: Long white hair.
Eyes: Dark crimson red.

General Appearance: Drago is a short man he stands about five feet nine inches tall. However even if this is seen as short to many people Drago holds himself differently from other short people, he walks with an air of confidence however humble honesty. Drago’s body is free from scars, and markings except for a odd version of the Magic council tattoo on his chest, instead of a normal blue color it is black and reflects the light like it was made of onyx or a black metal rather than skin pigment. His bodies build is based less around strength as it is built more towards flexibility and grace. His body screams of that of a young swords man however the eyes are the windows to ones soul.

Drago’s eyes, posture, and demeanor speak much louder than his body build and good looks do. His eyes are seemingly dull from experience from a wise man. His posture speaks of respect for his job, his position, his responsibility to the people, and disciplines something young warriors tend to lack. His demeanor is polite however always honest he always treats everyone with respect until they prove they do not deserve it, upon which they lose the respect all living beings, should be shown.

Drago’s hair falls past his hips and is always radiant and clean, it was his wife’s pride and joy to maintain her hair and he remembers her by doing the same for his. Originally his hair was black, and it can be seen in the tips very slightly, flecks of black still rest within the flowing locks. However his hair lost its pigment when his body was destroyed in the accident that took his wife and daughter, his body regenerated fine from the accident, however his hair lost its color forever.

Personality: Drago is a kind man, humble, honest, and endearing to those he meets. Most people who know him better say he has no sense of humor, is too honest, and can sometimes be a general ass. Both are correct, there are two sides to Drago’s overall personality. The first and the one most people meet commonly is the public personality, he is kind, nice, respectful, and is always willing to lend a helping hand to those who need it when he’s using this side of himself. However the important thing is this side is never for his friends, even if it is kind and friendly, it seems cold, emotionless and detached from humanity.

Drago’s closer side is a more colorful display and is reserved specifically for his friends and co-workers. His sense of humor is very dry, and even then if he finds something funny he’s more prone to just smirk rather than laugh. He is still kind and nice; however his honesty only goes to a fault he won’t hesitate to call you on your bullshit if he feels it steps out of line. If you look like a dipshit, he will tell you straight up. This side of Drago is normally seen as the real side of him, and is the one where when he smiles its actually genuine and heartwarming.

Cats: Drago enjoys cats and all their charms. Not only do they remain loyal to a single companion, but they also maintain a cuteness rivaled by few however understood by many. Even with this cuteness that seems like innocence they are the best of tricksters, and can outsmart many humans with their clever antics.

Tea: Drago is a stickler for tea. He has no prefered flavor of tea, and as such goes almost to any length to try all of the types of tea he's never had before. He serves tea in his office, drinks tea at breakfast, drinks it with his lunch, and his dinner. He brews it himself, for a guest, or just for himself, or even his boss he just really likes tea.

Sunsets: For a person like him nothing is more relieving and more breathtakingly beautiful than a sunset. It not only relives his never ending headache that comes with the sun, but its also a wonderful sight filled with pinks, purples, oranges, and all sorts of hues.

Dislikes:
Dogs: Drago doesnt get along well with dogs. Dogs are not friends of the super natural, and as such will bark, and even at times attack him ruthlessly. They're loud agitating creatures, and only make the headaches worse as such they make him unhappy however, he still respects them and will not harm them unless they harm him first.

Coffee: Drago despises coffee, its bitter, it smells weird, and it has caffeine which just makes the headaches worse. Coffee is an attempt at tea with a bean  that has a natural chemical to relive ones drowsiness, however the drawbacks for this chemical are too strong for Drago to handle, and as such he hates coffee for all of its reasons.

Sunrise: With the rising sun comes a wondrous view, A view he watched with his wife often as it was her favorite time of day. However with its rise also comes the headache that doesn't end until it goes down. Shades are not keen of natural light, they can handle it however it's like a icy cold nail driving into the back of your head every time your heart beats. Its relieved somewhat when your indoors, but it never goes away unless one is asleep or the sun is down.

Motivations:
Prevention: Drago wishes to maintain the peace in Fiore. He wishes to stop all rogue mages from doing what happened to his family. He is motivated by the loss of those he loved and spent his unnaturally long life with. Protecting the masses from the pain he felt when he watched his wife and daughter burn alive because of some rogue dark guild wannabe thought he could just let loose a few fireballs into a forested area.

Longevity: Drago is old, and knowing he's only going to get older and older decided to do something that could provide him with an infinite amount of learning experience. Fighting mages for the protection of the weak never got old, and was always different. Doing other shorter termed things would only provide mild entertainment to the shade.
Fears:
Pyrophobia: Drago lost his entire family and a good chunk of his physical and mental states at one point due to a rampaging wild fire. As such the man has had an almost irrational fear of flames.

Illumomancy: Light mages a natural worry for someone like Drago. The only thing that naturally counters him in combat, and can easily keep him out of the picture for an extremely long period of time, its only rational he fears that which can kill him easier than the rest.

[Life]
Family: All of his family but himself are deceased.
Medical Conditions: Daily Migraines due to his nature and its incompatibility with natural light. This migraine only goes away with the daylight, or with sleep.
Pets: He talks to shadows, if that counts as Mundane.
Hometown: Currently after the destruction of his previous life, The Magic Council is his home he makes his life where he needs to, to do his job. He was born however in Crocus.
Secrets: His family is dead, he doesn't like being reminded of this. Neither does he like people who know his actual age. Even if he is immortal to an extent death is both immensely painful and annoying as he needs darkness of some sort to "Reincarnate"

History:

[Guild & Magic]

Guild: Seeker of the Magic Council.
Guild Tattoo: His chest in plain sight.

Magic: Shades of Death.
Caster or Holder: Caster.
Description: The magic Drago uses is unique in the fact its more fine control than a magic spell. He can control Darkness, not the kind within the human mind or body, but the visible spectrum kind, even to the point of making it solid and a hundred percent more deadly than any other shadow. This magic is strong enough that it actually keeps him alive, and looking as though he were in his early twenties even though he is well past 50 years old.

The magic itself is strong enough to rejuvenate his body and even after losing his left arm in combat forge a new one made of darkness itself. Its strong enough to blow most artificial light sources in buildings and can even create shadows in direct sunlight.

Strengths: Drago’s magic has many strengths for one it has many, many purposes ranging wildly from weapons created from shadows, given physical form via darkness, and then turned into metal via density. He can regenerate his body, allowing him to stay alive longer than necessary or expand his time alive if he isn’t completely destroyed. Even against all beliefs and standards the might of the magic can even be brought out into the full on view of the sun and still survive to an extent, it’s even capable of causing blackouts in rooms with light in them, and blind his enemies while allowing him to see. He can even open gaps between shadows to travel faster if he’s willing to pay the costs for it.

Weaknesses: The weaknesses of the Shades of Death are more of a curse. The mage is always weaker in the daytime, even if they can bring the darkness to them in the daylight it will never be as strong as it was in the natural darkness. Ontop of this it forces its owner to live forever, a timeless curse of his body always being regenerated if enough darkness is around, it cost him his peace in death with his wife and daughter, and will continue to haunt him until someday someone figures it out and traps him in a small enclosed space with no darkness within it, and keeps it from external sources of any kind. The spell effects of this magic are always weak against spells and magic types that create or manipulate light sources such as fire, light, or lightning.

RP Sample:

About my RP sample

Face Claim: Sephiroth, Final Fantasy Seven.

Desired starting level: 3

Back to top Go down

Drago Trenden Empty Re: Drago Trenden

Post by PatriotArrow Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:43 pm

I asked your buddy Max to be sure before writing this, but I figured it looked like you were done. So I'll be grading it for you. If, for some reason, you still want to add something, then just let me know and we'll do this again ^^.

Okay, so for the most part, Drago looks like an exceptional character. He's fun to read about and has an interesting story going on. Plus I really like the picture up top.

I only have one issue, and that's that immortality is a tricky problem. I talked to Max about what you told him, and it's a good idea. You're Max's friend so I trust you to handle it right. However, in the name of fairness, I could foresee problems with other people trying to make immortalish characters and using it to screw with their enemies in less than fair ways. So I'm a bit iffy on allowing that part. using his magic to recover from near-death, however, would be acceptable I think.

being ageless is one thing, since I doubt anyone's characters will be dying of old age, but I can't go making special exceptions to rules if we want a fair site, y'know? If you can come up with acceptable reasoning or circumstances, or just change it a bit, let me know by bumping.

Thanks!

PatriotArrow
PatriotArrow
Admin

Experience : 81
Primary Magic : Admin Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

https://fairytailrevolution.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:32 am

Couple of things about it, its not really immortality. Its just phrased as such because unless under some seriously extreme circumstances he normally wont die. There are some exceptions, A fire user using flames (Which generate light) to incinerate me so no part remains, yeah I cant regenerate from that. Light users, are toxic to me, that stuff gets in my blood depending on the amount my body starts to fall apart, or im physically ill, skin dissolves, or if there's enough in there I just die all together. If a Light dragon slayer wanted to be a dick he could just summon a ball of light and shove it in me, that would kill me instantly. Just fwoosh no more Drago body dissolved completely.

Light is his Anti-Existence. The only reason Immortal is even in here is cause if your not running around with a flashlight duct taped to a sword he cant die easily due to stupid high regeneration. Throwing light at the wounds makes him unable to heal them. No Darkness no powers, that's why half his magic revolves around extinguishing light sources or darkening the area around him. Without shadows of a kind he's basically just a human who cant age with a never ending headache. He's very much murderable, hes just naturally tough....Till his mana runs out....in which case mechanically I have to keep him dead for that thread.

However the reason I really dont (Won't really unfortunately) want to go to "Near death" is that would mean an entire rework of his back story, and parts of his personality, as well as character portrait and physical features. He died in his back story, its kind of a defining character trait, but I understand your fears, and if that does happen I will be happy to track these people down and murder them repetitively for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by PatriotArrow Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:36 am

Okay, on the condition that he can be killed permanently by things that generate light, such as, well, Light, Fire, Lightning, etc. Or if someone can generate enough light one way or another when fighting him, then alright I'll approve it.
PatriotArrow
PatriotArrow
Admin

Experience : 81
Primary Magic : Admin Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

https://fairytailrevolution.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down