FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Toll it takes [Open Thread]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This Toll it takes [Open Thread] Empty This Toll it takes [Open Thread]

Post by Atrum Furea Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:30 pm

Atrum had a lot of stamina; he prided himself on being able to continue moving even if he was dead tired, the only thing being able to stop him from continuing onwards being an physical inability to move.  Unstoppable, unbending against the elements, he was a man who refused to give in to any hardship that was thrown his way no matter how difficult or endurance draining it may be Atrum had been confident he could pull through regardless.  This really snapped things into perspective.   He had been generous with his definition of phrases such as 'boundless energy', 'Tireless endurance', and 'Unyielding behavior.  Standing up from his place on the ground half buried in sand where the children that had insisted he joined had left him for their nap time, Atrum dusted himself off and began to look for his hat.  The Giant was tired, it was the first time in a long time he had experienced being tired like this and it really made him appreciate how much stamina he really had.

"Alright that was a pleasant distraction, now where did I put my hat?"  He murmured looking around  before laying his eyes upon his hat being on the edge of a roof far away from the reach of the children.  "There you are."  Atrum's almost perpetual small smile grew a bit wider.  The giant still felt the sand and dirt in his clothes and decided that a small jog would help shake what he couldn't get out by dusting himself.  He took off at a slow pace not actually trying to work out as much as simply getting the dust off of him though he would probably have to return to the guild to fix that.  After a short minute he grew bored of it, not actually bothered by the feeling of dirt anyways.  Right now he was more interesting is driving away his own boredom, he hadn't been able to do much recently doing his best to repay a debt he had managed to rack up.  Though he had to admit being able to travel around Fiore because of it was fun, nothing like meeting new people to keep you entertained at the very least.  

'I should be accepting some quests for the guild, however I am not feeling motivated to do so.  I need a distraction something to make me want to take those quests again.'  He thought to himself as he walked about the city.  "I suppose I could just be home sick."  The Giant finally mused aloud.
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 219
Primary Magic : War Flame Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

This Toll it takes [Open Thread] Empty Re: This Toll it takes [Open Thread]

Post by Haruto Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:53 am

After being in Magnolia for a day or two, Haruto could say it had to be the most interesting town he'd been to yet. Everything seemed to be so bright and filled with so much energy, from the people to the buildings around them. It was due to this he couldn't resist the strong urge to explore a bit, perhaps take a small walk. It certainly couldn't hurt anybody. In fact, the most it could do was help him relax, as that was what walks were supposed to do. In his opinion at least. So, the youth left Ruko, his furry companion, in the hotel they were staying at to satisfy this desire. Though, there was the question of how he was able to rent a room...when he didn't even have a job. Let's just say Magnolia seemed to have the kindest people too, for he was allowed to stay there until he could find a way to earn more jewels.

But, enough about hotels and being unemployed, it's time to talk about Haruto's current walk. Just a few minutes ago, he was able to get his little hands on an absolutely delectable popsicle. Although that could be viewed as a bit of an exaggeration, he definitely enjoyed eating it. He still had the stick in his mouth too, sucking on a tiny part leftover of the flavored ice while walking through Magnolia. Haru felt completely at ease, hearing only the sounds of his footsteps, the birds chirping on this beautiful day, and someone saying something about being homesick. Wait, what? Haruto snapped his head in the direction the comment originated from. Several feet in front of him was another individual, a very large individual. A...very large individual...Yes, this man stood, at minimum, one head above him. Maybe it was two heads, he wasn't exactly sure. He was sure that this intrigued him.

Being the naturally bold- or perhaps, the naturally idiotic -person that he is, Haruto decided he was meant to approach this man. The pace he was walking at immediately increased until he was an arm's length away from the stranger. And once he was, Haru just let the words flow.

"What's this about being homesick?"
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Experience : 68
Primary Magic : Wind Dragon Slayer Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:55 pm

Atrum blinked when he heard the sound of someone responding to his self musings, something that normally didn't happen when he found himself in the mood to talk to himself.  Though he had asked for a distraction and this one was not yet unwelcome.  Atrum made a slow deliberate turn towards the one who had spoken to  him and was surprised to find what looked to him to be a young man.  The soft smile on the giants face grew slightly, and the giant figured that he hadn't had anyone new to talk to in a while.  It couldn't hurt to have a conversation with someone, he doubted that anyone would send a young man like this to attack him but he was confident he could handle himself if this was some sort of trap for whatever reason.  Just because it was unlikely didn't mean he wasn't ready for it.

"Ah, I did not realize that I said that aloud."  He mused chuckling lightly at the idea.  "Yes, I suppose I am homesick.  It has been quite a while since my family and I had come to Fiore.  I am from the Northern continent, specifically a forest in the northern waste.  There are not many place like my home in this country."  Atrum explained not entirely sure how to react to the young man who had casually asked him about his homesickness.  Though if the Giant was perfectly honest the young man's obliviousness was rather refreshing, might as well hold a conversation right?  "It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Atrum Furea of Fairy Tail."  Atrum introduced himself removing his hat with a flourish and giving a small bow, before returning the hat to his head with a similar flourish.  

"And who Might you be little one?"
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:22 pm

He hadn't expected it to happen, but due to the man's gargantuan stature, he felt a bit intimidated upon seeing the stranger turn to face him. However, he wasn't about to let this small emotion faze him. In fact, his resolve only grew once he spotted the faint smile on said person's face. It was calming to him, even though he already felt somewhat relaxed. Haruto felt a sudden tug on the corner of his lips. He couldn't resist it much, so he allowed himself to gain a smile of his own, a toothy smile. The popsicle stick in the corner of his mouth helped him appear far more childish than he really was. Then he heard the man begin to speak, chuckle, and proceed to talk once more. During this his smile diminished for he paid close attention to the stranger's words. He viewed it as a story, and no matter small they can turn out to be, he loved listening to stories. This was no different from the rest. Oh, but it seemed the man introduced himself as well and even asked for Haru's own name. Well this definitely earned another grin to appear on his features.

"Nice to meet you too, sir. I'm Haruto Fukuimoto of...nothing." he responded with a grin still on his face. Haruto awkwardly copied Atrum's bow, without the hat of course, and straightened himself before continuing. "You said you're in fairy tail...right? Then that must mean your guildmates are your friends, and if they're your friends they're part of your family, and your home is wherever your family is sooo, you don't need to feel homesick!" His words came out in one or two breaths, yet was slow enough to be understandable. The youth also seemed very satisfied with his logic as he was repeatedly nodding his head. After all, he felt the same way almost everyday due to being away from his father, Jargon. However, he had Ruko who kept him company all the time. That was all he really needed for now. Haru released a small sigh before scratching the back of his head.

"Hey, is being in a guild fun?" he abruptly questioned Atrum.
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:27 pm

Smart kid, but it wasn't the lack of family that had Atrum melancholy with nostalgia he simply yearned to return to the place he had grown up. Still the kid was right, the guild was his family his home was here in Magnolia. He guessed he couldn't call it homesickness after all. Atrum chuckled again, it was interesting watching someone mimic his greeting. Atrum felt lighter and more energetic suddenly as if he was no longer being weighted down. The Giant grinned in response to the boys reaction show off his own fanged maw, people seemed to be more accepting of him recently he no longer felt like hiding his beast like fangs any longer. Atrum took his index finger and tapped the edge of his hat moving it upon his head, the guildless always seemed interested in what it was like to be in a guild. Before he had met a few of them he had simply assumed that most had tried one and decided that they didn't like it.

"You are right of course there is no need to feel homesick." Atrum agreed figuring he should acknowledge the young man's response before answering his question. "Curious about the guilds? To be entirely honest being in a guild is like having a lot of immediate family members. It can be fun, yes that is correct, and when it is; it is amazingly fun. It can also be annoying though. So many different people coming together can have it pros and cons. People argue and fight, it can get pretty messy sometimes." the Giant chuckled again. "I love it personally, but it is not for everyone. If you ask me I would visit the guilds before making a decision to either join one or stay guildless. If you find you enjoy one life style over the others than I suppose that would be your answer." He shrugged as he finished up his mini rant before blinking and laughing aloud. "I do not often speak this much, I apologize if I have bombarded you with words."
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:50 pm

Just when he could feel his own grin growing larger, as if it wasn't big enough, he couldn't help but notice the rather sharp teeth Atrum possessed. A small "ooh" managed to escape his mouth while he observed them for a moment. They didn't exactly creep him out, no that was far from it. They interested him, he thought it was "cool." Very, very cool indeed. Due to Atrum being in a guild that obviously meant he could utilize some type of magic. Perhaps certain features of his came from said magic. If they did it would only make sense. Then, Haruto's brown eyes seemed to sparkle after the large man agreed with him. Not many people did such a thing, not even Ruko, the one he's been with for two years now. It felt...nice. Really nice.

"Fun yet annoying..." he mumbled, tapping his chin while in thought. He enjoyed having fun, but absolutely despised being annoyed. He clasped his hands behind his head, "Wait, bombarded? You didn't bomb me! If you did, I would be dead! Haha!" Haru let out a small laugh despite his little joke being a bit, say, unfunny. Actually, it wasn't funny at all. Not only is it impossible to kill someone with words, others could consider his joke slightly disturbing...Oh well, that is our Haruto. "Anyway, you said I have to visit them...? Well, this has to be the first guild town I've been to soo...Fairy Tail can be the very first guild I check out!"

The youth shifted his weight onto a single leg and tilted his head, "Plus, they sound pretty cool. I've heard how...destructive they can be!" He released yet another laugh at his comment. It was true, even though he hadn't been in Magnolia for long, the people in town tended to gossip. They gossiped about many things and some of those things included the Fairy Tail guild...

OOC:
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:11 am

"Geh heh, our reputation proceeds us once again it seems.  Very well if you would like to visit out guild hall I would more than happy to show you the way.  The guild hall is not exactly closed off to visitors so it should be an eventful visit if anyone is there. I will admit it is not often that people are not there."  Atrum said scratching the side of his head in thought, he shrugged and grinned again at the young man.  "I guess we can be a bit overzealous, we get the job done though no one can fault us there.  Just because we also happen to cause a bit of collateral damage shouldn't be a mark against us."  Atrum said removing his hat to rub his hair.  He sighed and stretched out his arms getting ready for the inevitable bar fight that was most likely already raging within the guild.  Well it was his home, and he certainly wouldn't change it he actually liked the constant fights.  The guild as a whole endeared itself to Atrum, he had lost his last home but this place had welcomed him, he had fought alongside the guild on many accounts.  someone interested in joining the family was always welcome.

"Let us go then,"  Atrum said after pondering to himself for a while, pointing in the direction of his home.  "It is only a short walk away from here, Might see some of the stronger guild members there as well that would be fun.  Have not had a decent fight in a bit, would definitely be nice to stretch my muscles a little.  Geh heh actually a fight is just what I need."  The giant grinned cracking his knuckles, already firing himself up for a fight.  Honestly he had a battle lust that he had been neglecting, he was probably going to pick a fight as soon at the got to the guild.  He looked over at Haruto, he had to show him the guild first though.  He had told him that he would, he would keep to his word.  "So other than the fact that we are destructive what else have you heard about Fairy Tail?"  Atrum asked as he motioned Haruto to follow him and started heading towards the guild.  "I do not actually get to hear the rumors that often as I am normally on the job or in the forest outside, guarding the garden from the monsters that live there."  he chuckled at that last part.
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Haruto hummed in thought after listening to the man's words. In his opinion, they seemed very welcoming and lively. So he was able to put those words on top of the guild sounding "neat", at least, that's what he got from Atrum's description of their guild hall. They sounded like his type of group so far. Even though he sometimes didn't seem very...active, considering he's always relaxing, he definitely enjoyed friendly people. He was a kind person himself, after all. He...he was...right? Of course he was. Just because he can be painfully blunt doesn't mean he isn't nice to others. It isn't his fault people are so easy to insult anyway.

Haruto removed the popsicle stick that was still in his mouth, "A fight, huh? I think I would like to see you in a battle too. You seem really tough!" He spoke with that large smile still plastered on his small face. He was somewhat basing Atrum's strength on his stature, but he was positive that the fellow mage was powerful either way. Haru then followed the large man after seeing the gesture, all while trying to recall more rumors he'd heard of. "Hmm...well, it's just like you said. Even though you guys tend to destroy things, you get the job done. But, I also heard some of you are very strong, and that the guild can be somewhat...loud. I don't know anything other than that."

The youth was so caught up in remembering what he heard about Fairy Tail that he almost missed Atrum's last comment. Fortunately, it happened to reach his ears and pop right up in his brain. "Eh? Monsters? I never knew there were monsters around here..." he said after rapidly blinking his eyes, as if he was in disbelief. Monsters...it was strange he didn't encounter anything on the way to Magnolia, yet here he was with news that Monsters were attacking a garden. Perhaps the route he took was for a safe travel.
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:24 pm

"You have not seen them around?  They tend to stay in the deeper parts of the forests and mountains and only come closer for food and stuff.  The creatures after my garden tend to be those giant ape ones, occasional bladetusk boars, and if I happen to be really lucky a powerful Wyvern might show up."  Atrum said smirking at the memories of fighting off different creatures from the large garden he had created, many herbivores tried to come through the eat the fruits and vegetables that the garden provided and that attracted predators.  On the one hand Atrum was protective of the garden, on the other hand Atrum loved the challenge that the creatures often presented.  "Nersys tends to nest near the Garden though and she is no push over.  A giant spider large and powerful enough to snatch Wyverns from where they stand and drag them into the cavern where she nests.  She is so big she does not even look twice at humans, apparently we are too small to feed her, and this is only the creatures I have seen on small jaunts in the forest close to the town.  I heard some pretty ghastly noises even deeper inside."

Atrum had seen many creatures in his days, most of them stayed away from civilization for some reason though, he had never seen a monster near the common roads though he had heard stories of monsters rampaging through towns and the like.  He would have pondered about this a bit longer but he found that they were approaching the guild hall.  "I guess now that I think about it, it is rather easy to never see a monster while traveling from town to town.  I have noticed that most of the creatures tend to stay away from signs of civilization.  Fiore is different than my old home in that regard, we had to be on constant watch from monsters of all sorts all times of the day."  He said a ponderous tone in his voice, he actually found that monsters were much of a problem really odd.  He shook his head, he couldn't know that monsters never attacked towns. "Anyways the guild is just up ahead."
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:02 am

The boy could only stare at Atrum in awe, amazed at all the different types of creatures that came into his garden. Not only that, but he was able to fend them off, and it sounded like he enjoyed fighting them. Haru's eyes began to sparkle once more and they seemed brighter than the first time. He never had the pleasure of meeting someone such as Atrum, someone who fought against monsters on a seemingly daily basis. If only he was able to spot some while traveling to Magnolia. Unfortunately, all he happened to come across were wolves along with a few bunnies, and you can't fight against bunnies. After today he would definitely take Ruko monster hunting. For now, he needed to visit Fairy Tail.

"You're pretty lucky. I haven't been able to fight against anything other than a few animals...and that was either for food or if they attacked Ruko and I." A small sigh managed to escape his mouth after speaking. With a quick flick of his wrist, he tossed his popsicle stick to the side and looked up at Atrum for a moment. "So, this spider, have you ever thought about going to battle with it?" he questioned. It was probably a very silly idea, since humans were too "small" to satisfy her hunger. Though, he didn't believe it was impossible, he didn't believe anything was impossible. Perhaps with the correct preparation, maybe a bit of training, taking it on such a large creature would be imaginable! He could only grin at such a thought.

Though, he was abruptly brought out his little idea at Atrum's last statement. The guild...they really were close. He could see a rather large building, and it didn't seem to be too far away. So he was able to only assume one thing...
"I think I see it!" Haruto exclaimed, smiling until his cheeks began to hurt, "Okay! Let's go!" He immediately began to walk faster, fast enough to get a few feet in front of Atrum, the only destination in his mind being the guild. Maybe he was being a bit too energetic about this.
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiju Hayasa Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:03 am

Kiju stood there alone for the first time in her memory. It was kind of a disappointing feeling really. She hated it. So she decided to head back to the Fairy Tail Guild hall. Hopefully there was another bar fight going on, that would cause her to at least have some sort of entertainment. However on her way there she wondered why the Crew bailed on her, the only reason they would ever do that is if something major came up.

Or there was a mutiny. But that was unlikely, she had no enemies within the crew. Only friends and family. So it was interesting to say the least that they would abandon her here.

She continued her trek through the city away from the Harbor towards the guild hall. It wasn't hard to see the building, it was decently sized and quite close. After a while started to skip towards the guildhall, she was looking forward to hitting someone upside the head with a chair or something. She could use a good brawl to watch, and start one she could, very easily. No one ever pays attention to little girls. Specially when they look as young as she did.

Her smile widened as her eyes twinkled with Mischief.
“Hehe~”

Kiju Hayasa
Kiju Hayasa
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 8
Primary Magic : Celestial Spirit Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:54 am

"Ruko? Is Ruko a Friend of your's?" Atrum began asked curiously before Haruto's question lit a fire in him. "Fight Nersys?" He question smashing his fists together grinning madly. "Of course I have, she is the strongest creature I have come across alive. I have tried challenging her but she all but ignores my attacks, right now I can not even bother her. I guess that is fair though I will take her on when I am ready until then I shall keep trying." Atrum said his mad grin softening back into a soft smile, he shrugged and crossed the last of the distance between them and the guild hall and put his hand on the door. "Alright then Haruto, Welcome to Fairy Tail!" he announced throwing the door open revealing the rowdy inside of the guild hall. The inside of the guild looked more like a rather large bar than anything else. People laid on tables or sat at the bar, other argued with each other and near the door there were a few of the younger members practicing their magic. It was good to be home.

"Okay let us see, are any of our stronger mages here?" Atrum asked himself aloud hoping that maybe one or both of the dragon slayers in their guild might be there. He hadn't fought either of them in recent memory he should remedy that first chance he gets, he had some time where he could do that. "Where do you want to start?" He asked for a second before he felt a chill go up his spine, a sense of oncoming dread that he did not feel often. He blinked and turned around looking for the source of the feeling, something was bothering him. "My mind must have been playing tricks on me..." He muttered to himself, shaking the thought from his mind. There wasn't a member of the guild that he had any real problems with as far as he could remember, so he shouldn't be feeling worried.
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:21 pm

"Oh, I forgot. You've never met Ruko before...Yes, he's my very first friend! We're really close." he replied in a light tone of voice. The thought of Ruko alone helped Haruto calm down considerably. Once he returned to their hotel, he would have plenty of things to talk about with the small pup. Yup, he could see it now: Ruko begging for Haru to take him into town, bothering the boy until he said "Sure" or "Yes" or anything else acceptable. He allowed a small chuckle to escape his mouth. Then, he heard Atrum talk about "Nersys." The youth's eyes slightly widened once being told Atrum couldn't even faze her. This spider...was definitely powerful. Probably the strongest creature he'd ever heard of. As he was about to open his mouth once more, they had already arrived at the guild's entrance.

The door was pushed open and Haruto was exposed to one of the most active crowds he'd seen yet. There was so much people in here...! He took several steps forward, and was actually going to make it a few feet inside the guild...if it wasn't for the totally random mage that bumped into him. The force sent Haru into the ground rather roughly, where he landed on his poor back, and even began to cough. Funny, a wind mage getting the wind knocked out of them.
"That...Ow..." he whined as he slowly got into a sitting position, "What was that?" His eyes searched around for the culprit, but the guy seemed too busy arguing with another mage. So, he merely shrugged it off and decided it wasn't a big deal.

"Where do I want to start...? Uh, you can show me around the building, if that's okay!" he suggested while pushing himself onto his feet. That's when he saw Atrum mumble something, but with his enhanced hearing he was able to pick up some of it. "Wait, playing tricks? Are you alright?" he asked the large man.
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiju Hayasa Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:43 pm

Kiju noticed a huge man, and a short kid enter the guild Hall before her. Fairy Tail sure did have alot of member. She opened the door slowly, and walked around, taking care to avoid the kid the large man was with when he fell over due to someone bumping him hard.
“Oi, Jerk bag” Kiju stated, jumping onto the table next to the guy and glaring daggers at him. “I hate when people do that to me, Apologize.”

“Pfffftt, Kid listen, im kinda busy right no-” He didn't finish before Kiju hit him upside the head with a stool, not even breaking the stool. Honestly the impact was more of a bonk.
“APOLOGIZE”
“Oh hell no” The man said covering his head and taking two steps back. “The hell is wrong with you”
“Honestly? A lot of things, but right now? Your personality.” Kiju said shaking the chair at the man.
Another guild member who seemed to be drunk popped in with “B-bar fight?”
“I cant hit a child, let alone a girl” The guy who got hit with a stool replied.
“APOLOGIZE AND I DROP THE STOOL” Kiju said waving it in his direction.
“Okay im sorry I knocked you over!”
“Oh it wasn’t me. It was that guy right there”
“Dear god you are a crazy bitch ar-” The Stool hit him in the face as he shook his head in disappointment about todays apparent youth.
“THAT’S IT YOU CRAZY CHICK”
Kiju glared him on and crossed her arms as he rushed her.

Operation start a bar-fight, pretty much successful.
Kiju Hayasa
Kiju Hayasa
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:42 pm

"No, it appears my mind was not playing tricks on me.  She is here today after all."  Atrum said the smile not leaving his face, not that it ever truly left it.  He sighed as he immediately heard her voice over the sounds of the bar, and the sound of another guild mate losing his self control, charging the tiny ball of chaos for pushing him over the edge.  Personally Atrum thought that those who caused problems should deal with them  by themselves, but Kiju would never face consequences for this.  The brawl would be cover for her escape and even the man who she hit with a stool would probably forget about her after the fight got started.  "Sorry Haruto, But it appears that the tour will have to wait a little bit until I sort this out."  He said flames growing on his left hand, as the small fight immediately exploded into a bar wide brawl.  "And this is going to get a lot more violent before it gets any better."  He said pointing his hand at the mage charging Kiju.  The sound of thunder ringing out as his spell lanced forwards and nicked the mage exploding and throwing him into a group of other brawlers.

Atrum reached for one of the heavy doors and grinned ripping it from the door and tossing it into the fight just as other mages started firing off their spells in response to Atrum using his own.  He laughed aloud knowing that Ranor was gonna be pissed at him breaking the door again, though perhaps not half as mad as he would be with Kiju for being the source of the damage that would inevitably be dealt to the guild hall.  "Haruto I am not sure if you want to join in, but after this is done I shall show you around, does that sound acceptable?"  He asked as he charged forwards, he was sure the kid could tell him his answer while he dealt with this fight.   In his experience the only way to deal with a bar fight was to wear everyone out, and he had more stamina than everyone here he was confident.  He should be fine in taking the brawling young mages as long as no one tried to use a spell again.
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:14 am

The events that unfolded in front of him went by with the speed of light, a speed he had trouble tracking and processing. First, there was the very, very loud noise of someone yelling at another person. To Haruto's sensitive ears it was a deafening sound, and he was forced to cringe and turn in the direction said noise came from. Apparently, a fight was taking place within the guild hall, because he saw a man charging at a little girl. The youth had frowned at the scene and was prepared to defend the girl, but Atrum had beat him to the chase by stating he was going to sort it all out.
"Yeah, I understand." he replied while his eyes drifted to the bright flames forming in Atrum's hand. Then, there was the sudden blare of thunder and Haru watched the flames explode in front of the random mage. It had sent him flying into more fairy tail members, which for some reason forced the word "Karma" to pop into the boy's head. It was an amusing sight to see regardless.

Next up was when Atrum tore a door from it's hinges and threw it at the others. No way did it appear light either. The large man just never ceased to amaze him, despite Haru barely knowing him for a even day. "Yup! Totally acceptable!" he had shouted after ducking under a chair that was thrown at him, "Absolutely fine with me!" And while he was in the midst of giving Atrum a thumbs up, a table, yes a table, smacked into his oh so beautiful face. Haruto was sent tumbling towards the floor...again, but luckily dodged the second chair aimed for the back of his head by doing so. Once he landed on the ground, he sweeping kicked the mage who was standing behind him, apparently the one who tried to hit him with that chair. Revenge could be a terrible thing.

However, he wasn't done just yet. Haruto quickly got onto his feet again and eyed another random mage, one who thought it would be smart to charge at him. Sky Dragon's Sigh, he thought. The boy's right hand began to glow blue before he thrusted his arm forward, sending a blast of air towards the fellow wizard and forcing them back. A small grin found it's way to his face, "So, that's over...guess I just have to keep fighting until they stop." He then proceeded to punch the mage that tried to sneak up behind him, all without turning his head to look. This might take a while...
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiju Hayasa Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:51 am

She smiled smugly at the man as he raised his fist towards her, the arm cranked back and he drew for a punch. Kiju brushed a bang back from her face, and as she did her eyes caught a flicker of a spark. “NONONONONO” She shouted at Atrum when she realized who it was, shaking her hands at him. Then the man infront of her trying to punch her simply blew up away from her. "Gorramn it Atrum YOU BROKE THE RULES AGAIN!" Kiju screamed at Atrum through the fight,pointing her finger accusingly at him. "YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THERES NO MAGIC TO BE USED IN THE GUILD HALL. DARNIT NOW I’M GONNA GET HIT BY SOMETHING."

As she said that a lightning bolt cruised by her skirt, towards its target and caught the cloth on fire. “AAAAHHHGG” She said kicking a person in the face and grabbing his beer, and dumping it on the fire. “Awaken, Clockwerk: Wolf” Kiju sighed as she twisted a key mid air. The area around her glowed and suddenly there was an explosion of force, knocking people around her away, and a Robot was standing there. “Hey wolf, Deal with this” Kiju said with a wave.

“Deal with wha-” The robot was still confused from being summoned in the middle of a bar fight, and he didn't even finish before she hopped off the table and scurried off into the fight disappearing from sight. “Oh hey a scuffle, I LOVE SCUFFLES.” Wolf said his voice humming happily, as he grabbed a door that was now being used as a club. “This is mine now” the eight foot tall robot said happily before it started grabbing people with its free hand and using that person as a flail. “I need to put it back, its rude to use doors as a weapon, if you're not careful you could poke someones bones out.”

Kiju however ran between the individual mobs of fighting. She ran up the stairs and hopped on the railing of the balcony the second floor had, then scurried up the support beam to end up in the rafters. Best seat in the house, she pulled out her hip flask and took a shot. “I love barfights.” She said with a smile.
Kiju Hayasa
Kiju Hayasa
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:34 am

Atrum ignored Kiju's angry shouting she had caused the brawl in the first place, her complaints about rules fell on the deaf ears of a man who was already too lost in the thrill of the fight.  He growled happily as two mages tackled him pushing him back while the giant saw the Mechanical wolf on the other end of the fight.  He blinked as the realization hit him.  He grabbed the two mages trying to pin him to the wall and swung them into the wall, and turned to see that other mages had completely given up on not using magic after the clockwerk spirit made his appearance.  Well blazing hells looks like keeping the damage down to a minimum wasn't possible either, well then he'd simply settle down the fight.  If that wolf still wanted to fight after that he was perfectly fine taking it outside, he was rather proud of his stamina.  He figured that if people had simply resorted to using magic he's use his as well, he drew his fist back his entire arm bursting into flame as he threw it forwards detonating the spell when he hit another mage knocking out two with one blow.  

"This is quite the pleasant experience, it is so enjoyable."  Atrum said his voice and demeanor calm, as if he was taking a stroll through the park.  Atrum wasn't fast and not able to dodge easily and so when two spells of stone and ice smashed into him Atrum took it as best he could.  Being forced a couple steps back, Atrum gave his attackers a pleasant smile and snapped his fingers flames appearing all over his body.  "I am enjoying this, it has been a while since I stretched my muscles, even getting hit is not quite enough to dampen my fighting spirit."  He cracked his knuckles and started charging into the two that had targeting him, his flame aura making contact with the projectile spells the flames weakening the ice but only heating the rock.  He smashed into them ramming into them with his full weight running right over them.  Atrum was probably the largest guild member fairy tail had unless you counted that celestial spirit.  Still there was practically no one to match his sheer size, and while that helped him resist damage he wasn't invincible.  He simply did not care that he was getting hurt.

In fact the only thing getting hurt did for Atrum was motivate him to fight more and harder.  The more injured he was the more dangerous he became.  Or so he thought, getting to injured meant he couldn't fight back.  Not that the stubborn Giant would give up, he couldn't even if he wanted to.  Though there was quite a lot of people here to go at all at once.  "All the more fun."
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:25 pm

Never before had he seen so much fighting occur in a single place. No wonder the non-mages in town thought Fairy Tail was so loud! Haruto suddenly leaped to his left, dodging the small fire ball aimed for his chest. He was very quick to retaliate, for he picked up one of the empty beer bottles and tossed it at the culprit. The youth had no clue what happened after that...but, he prayed that man dodged it. Things would get pretty messy if he didn't. Without missing a beat, Haru then charged forward, knocking down the few unsuspecting mages in his path. Even though they were caught up in their own fights, they shouldn't have just ignored him.
"This is so much fun!" he exclaimed, all while jumping above a guy and girl who tried to ram into him for revenge. Unfortunately, they crashed into each other, but Haru managed to land safely on the ground...that wasn't such a good idea to begin with.

A strange glint managed to reach the boy's eyes as he jumped onto one of the few tables standing. Yes, almost everything else had either been thrown or broken by now, that's how crazy this bar fight was! He eyed the sea of wizards, eventually spotting a giant robot of all things. That just had to be the result of someone's spell, hopefully they wouldn't mind him "borrowing" it. Haruto pushed himself off the wooden table, soon landing onto another mage's back, which he used as a launching pad to get onto another one's back. He repeated this pattern while laughing the entire time...until one of the females he landed on grabbed his foot. A look of panic took over his features as that surprisingly strong woman threw him at the large robot. But, do not fret, for that's exactly what he wanted!

The youth landed on the robot's back, and was slowly slipping off, but he managed to grab onto it's head and held on for a moment.
"Don'tThrowMeOffDon'tThrowMeOffDon'tThrowMeOff!" he shouted while he shifted into a more "comfortable" position...on it's head. Indeed, Haruto had climbed off the robot's back and onto it's head, which he was crouched down onto. He then released his grip and took a ginormous leap, all the way up to the second floor. He latched onto the railing connected to the second floor's balcony, pulling himself over and landing onto the surface. Haru wasted no time in standing back up and looking over the rail. He scanned the crowd until his eyes landed on Atrum, who was taking on two others wizards. "YOU GOT THIS, ATRUM! KICK THEIR BUTTS!" was what rang throughout the hall after he spotted the scene.

Oh, and there was that girl- at least he believed she was a girl -in the rafters. Yes, he sent a wave and a smile her way, but could only wonder why she was all the way up there. Then again, he was on the second floor for no reason. He shouldn't judge.
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiju Hayasa Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:37 pm

Wolf was busy walking towards the doorway when a kid jumpped on him then scurried up his back. “What th-” He clicked before the pressure jumpped off his head. “Whatever…” Wolf muttered as he swatted another individual out of the way of the door way with his person club, dropped that person and started fixing the doorway. “Gotta put the door back.”

Kiju however was watching enthralled at how easily this happened. Atrum was on fire now, if he caught the building on fire the guild master would kill him. And prolly her. She sighed. She didn't really expect Atrum to be here, normally he’s gardening. With plants, and other ground based life. She sighed again, she didn't want magic in the bar fight, things got out of hand quickly with magic. A kid waved at her, she didn't know him, but she recognized him as the kid who got knocked over.

Meh. She had better things to do really, like place bets on Atrum ending the fight.
Her smile flashed across her face again.
Kiju Hayasa
Kiju Hayasa
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:55 am

(Right sorry about this post being late, let's move forwards shall we?)

Some just kicked him in the jaw,  Atrum blinked as his hat flew up into the air, his heavy stone wheat hat thrown off his head and to the ground leaving a dent in the wooden floor.  Atrum blinked a few times time world slowing down for him as he felt the rage build, they touched his hat, that was a quick way to piss him off.  He growled and brought back his left hand a spark of flame spinning around his fist in a cone shape, and thrusted it forwards slamming it through a table someone was trying to hit him with the flame drill shearing it's way into the thick table and getting stuck.  Atrum gave a mad maniacal grin as the table got stuck on his arm, and pushed forwards knocking several people attacking him back.  Atrum lowered the table and gave the mages he was fighting a pleasant smile, one with a unnerving edge to it that definitely did not bode well.

"Well now did you get it out of your system?"  Atrum asked pleasantly, his eye's closed as he spoke. He might have seemed to have calmed down if it weren't for the fact that he had decided to speak without looking at anyone.

"Uh, yeah actually..."  Came a confused response by one of the mages.

"Are you sure~?"  Atrum asked a playful edge entering his voice, still refusing to open his eyes.

"Uh... Yeah."  Came a tentative response.

"Okay just wanted to make sure."  Atrum finished as flames quickly spread up his arm and the table violently exploded being split in half.  The Giant's smile never faded as he turned and bent down to pick up his hat, gently dusting the stone wheat head wear as if it were easily broken.  He then replaced the hat back upon his head with a flourish and turned back to the fight and raised his arms and spread them out daring whoever wanted to keep fight to attack him. "Right then who wants to keep going?  I think I am just hitting my stride!"  He said, in truth being worn out from dealing with the children earlier today, however the others didn't need to know that.  Part of him was actually more worried that he just blew one of Ranors tables in half.  He'd have to pay for that... showing off only got him in trouble.  At least he was sure the two enjoying the show in the rafters would be impressed, he'd be frowning at them if he didn't enjoy smiling so much.  There was a moment of silence and everyone separated and went back to what they were doing, most of them seeming more or less undisturbed by the events of today.  To be entirely fair this was a normal event, their was almost always a fight going on in the bar, it would sometimes grow, sometimes shrink but once people had enough they went back to hanging out like normal.  What was a bar fight between friends right?  When no one came to challenge him Atrum sighed, slightly disappointed and looked up at the two small ones in the rafters.

"You two planning on coming down, or are you just going to stay up there all day?"  He asked flicking wood chips off of his vest.  "There are other things to do this day after all."
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:56 pm

After all he just saw, the only thing he was able to do was clap. So, that's what Haruto did, he clapped for Atrum. He clapped and whistled and laughed while he saw the large man take on multiple wizards. Since they were apparently so focused on taking him down, they forgot all about the two high above them. Actually, that could be considered a good thing...for him and the girl. Getting hit with spells wasn't really amusing. The only time it could possibly be amusing was when other people were hit with them. Even then, it had to be for a silly cause, like this bar fight for example. No one seemed to be taking it seriously, most of the mages that participated seemed to be having fun. Well, that's what Haru thought.

His eyebrows suddenly perked upwards at Atrum's question, "Oh, oh yeah! I kinda forgot for a second there..." The youth proceeded to leap over the railing and descend towards the surface, soon landing on a random chair before pushing off that and onto the ground. He was doing a lot of jumping lately...he felt like a kangaroo, or something else similar. "We can do the tour now!" he said while flinging his hands into the air from sheer excitement. This had to be one of the only times he felt so eager about something. Usually, he would just be all smiles and nods when it came to "tours." However, now that he had a taste of what Fairy Tail was like on a daily basis, he was definitely enthusiastic about seeing the rest of the guild.

For a moment, his eyes managed to travel back to the rafters, where he spotted that pirate girl again. While Haruto stared, he lightly hummed in thought.
"Who's that?" he questioned out loud.
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiju Hayasa Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:44 pm

Kiju was bored, the fight was dying down. Wolf was fixing a door of all things. She kicked her legs up on the little box she always left up here. It was her spot after all. She was pretty sure she was gonna make some Jewel’s with Atrum ending the fight, but boy was she wrong. She chewed on her one Jewel to her name. Things were unharmable, so no one was going to care. She really needed to get a job or something, being poor sucked.

She resolved to asking Atrum for food later and telling him about her new situation.
“Not really much to do at the moment, The fun just ended.” Kiju said. Then she heard the new kids question. “I should be asking you that” She said as she stood up, crossed her arms and tapped her foot.

Unfortunately for her, everyone was lower than her and there was a view.

Wolf walked past everyone, strangely almost ghost like until he crossed your field of vision. She stepped off the rafter and landed rather gracefully on his shoulder. “You realize everyone just saw your pa-”

“I don't care wolf, Im a grown woman I can do as I wish” Kiju said crossing her arms and looking away from him with a hmpf, although blushing alot. She obviously didnt realize that before she did it.
“Pffft, right” Wolf commented.

“As for who I am? I am The Pirate Queen of Fairy Tail, you can address me as Captain, or Your Highness.” Kiju said looking down at Haruto and smirking.

“Just call her Kiju, we really don't need to feed her ego any mor-” She swatted the robot upside the head with her binoculars by moving her body while twisting to look out the window. She raised her hand above her eyes as if she was looking into the distance.
“WHAT WAS THAT WOLF?”

“Pretty sure it was a dove..” Wolf chimed, his eye flashed blue for a second. “Sorry not a dove, a rock”

“Curses” Kiju said squinting her eyes. How hard was it to lose an Airship? Apparently really easy.  “Where did they go…” She looked at Atrum. "Okay Atrum we all know you have a problem with dragging in stray's like last time with the Magic Council Member. Whos the Kid?"
Kiju Hayasa
Kiju Hayasa
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Furea Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:15 pm

"That my young friend is our residential celestial Wizard, rare magic for a rare person.  Her name is Kiju Hayasa and she is currently in need of work."  Atrum said innocently to Haru before turning to Kiju with a smile, he gave her a small nod before his eye's narrowed giving his grin an edge.   "I do not bring in our strays Kiju, I mean you arrived all by yourself, I had nothing to do with that."  Atrum said smirking clapping his hands together ones and spreading them out shoulder length apart, looking pretty smug with himself.  "This 'Kid' as you call him is Haruto Fukuimoto, a young man interested in taking a look at our modest little guild here.  Surely the 'Pirate Queen of Fairy Tail'  Would be more than willing to help show a new friend around our humble home.  Unless of course you happen to be too busy with your pirate duties to do so."  He finished  with a dig at her being both without her ship and currently doing nothing, to Atrum the small loudmouthed Kiju was a walking target for his playful teasing.   She was energetic and a small bundle of chaos it was actually quite fun to make digs at her, try and push her to do things she'd otherwise see as beneath her.

"I am sure the tour would be a lot more fun for us all if you found the time to join us on our little tour, do you not think so as well Haruto?"   He asked turning to the young man chuckling figuring that he may have pushed a bit to hard and was now about to get smacked by Wolf.  "After all We have several buildings apart from our main hall, both a Male's and Female' dorm... though I suppose that we as men would not be allowed in the latter.  Shame, the area the female's dorm is in is quite pleasant this time of year."  Atrum said putting a hand on his chin and looking both amused and disappointed.  "Well Maybe We will simply go by it is quite the pleasant little area, even had a nice little field for recreational use last time I was there."  He mused aloud removing his hat briefly flipping his hat between his hands, before replacing it back on to his head and clapping his hands together.  "Well come on now we do not have all day after all."  He said feeling suddenly energetic again.
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:25 pm

Haruto rose an eyebrow at the girl's statement only to shrug after doing so. She had a point. He was the only stranger currently in the guild, so she was the one who had the right to be asking for his identity...along with every other Fairy Tail member. Except for Atrum. He obviously knew who Haru was. The boy adjusted his eyes to get a better view once the girl stood up, but unfortunately managed to catch sight of white undergarments. He blinked repeatedly before shaking his head and looking downwards. From the some of stories Jargon told him, females weren't too fond of others looking at their undies. He didn't understand why, but decided to not find out. It was strange, though. He wasn't ashamed of people looking at his underwe-
Wait, she just called herself a grown woman. Haruto immediately looked upwards again to find the "girl" on the robot's shoulder. The youth quickly used his hand to rub his eye before blinking even more. He couldn't believe it, he wouldn't believe it.

Haru looked at Atrum as he spoke before turning to face Kiju again and repeated the process multiple times.
"Yeah, my name's Haruto...Nice to meet you," he said after Atrum already stated his name. "Um...Captain, don't you think you're a bit short to be a captain? ...Or a 'grown' woman?" He asked without thinking twice about his words. However, he was genuinely curious! Haru had never met someone so short but claimed to be a Captain...or grown. The latter was especially surprising. He then tilted his head to stare at the large, chuckling man, wondering why his input was needed. "Sure, the more the merrier, right?" replied with a grin. Afterwards came the information on the dorms, which he let soak into his brain and increase his excitement level to new heights. Dangerous heights. Lethal heights. Ultra-omega-crazy-insane-deadly-high heights. Yes, it could reach that high.

"This is going to be awesome!" he exclaimed, "There's so many choices...where to first, huh? Where to, where to?" Haru stared at both of them with an expecting expression on his face. At the moment, he was far to energetic to actually think of the place he wanted to see first.
Haruto
Haruto
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down