FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day of Happenings

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Day of Happenings - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day of Happenings

Post by Verity Lohlepher Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:33 am

Okay so her theory of Astra recovering her memories weren't that far off... in fact, they were pretty spot on. Score one for Verity! Beat that brain! If she hadn't been concerned over Astra's condition she might have given those thoughts a bit more time alive before letting them dissipate completely. Compassion filled the girl even if she had no clue what the hell the other girl was talking about. It must suck though. It reminded her of when her sister died. Her heart clenched just thinking about it. Number one horrible experience of her life. She'd never want to relive it again. Regaining that memory would be like reliving it again Verity thought.

The blonde felt awkward at being with Astra. She had no head nor tail on how you comforted someone who had amnesia but then didn't and was now going through the pains of her life. Or some of them. She wasn't particularly sure Astra had received all her memories back although she guessed there was probably more to come if that was the case. Who knows? She wasn't an expert. "Are you alright? Do you need anything?" Verity finally decided on her choice of words, saying them hesitantly. In her books people always comforted others by patting them on the back or something. Should she do that? Verity decided that yes, she'd do that. Take a gamble. She liked doing that didn't she? She lifted a hand and awkwardly patted the smaller, but older girl. Hopefully she'd feel better.

Verity Lohlepher
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Creed Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:18 pm

Astra felt Verity’s pat as she sat there, thinking of things freshly in her mind. Verity was accurate. It was pretty bad thinking of bad things again as if they’d just happened, even if she knew time had passed. She squeezed her eyes shut tight, hearing Verity ask her if she was alright. Astra didn’t know. She had no idea if she was alright. She’d come out here to learn more about the world around her, not her old life. She’d always been afraid of what she would learn if she pried too much. She had always been afraid it would change her. Now she knew she’d been right… though… she didn’t quite regret it like she thought she might. She didn’t feel like a different person. She just felt like she had strangely disjointed memories and thoughts when she tried to piece what she knew of her two lives together.

“I’m… I’m fine,” she sniffed, raising her head and rubbing her nose and eyes with her sleeve. She gave Verity a thankful grin and looked off to the side, to where those men had been standing. “Thanks for saving me,” she told the girl. “I don’t know what would have happened if you’d not scared them with the noise you were making.” Astra both seemed and felt a bit less… ditzy than before. It was weird. After a moment, she got up, jumping into Verity’s arms with a full-on hug that she gave without warning. “I don’t know what to do now,” she confessed, shaking a bit. “So much new stuff… I can’t handle it…”

Astra Creed
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity Lohlepher Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:18 am

Seeing as the girl didn't jump away at her pat Verity guessed she was doing alright at comforting her. She observed Astra as she squeezed her eyes shut and concluded she was having some trouble dealing with everything that happened. Well actually she had concluded that sometime ago (she wasn't that dense) but probably more to do with being unsure whether she was alright or not. Verity never knew answering a question would require so much thought. She finally responded with saying she was fine and Verity kept her doubts to herself. She definitely didn't look fine. She grinned when she mentioned the amount of noise that she made and nodded her head. "Yes. I'm pretty good at that aren't I? I would have done that for anyone, try to help that is, not make noise," She kept her tone light-hearted and followed Astra's gaze curiously.

She couldn't tell what she was staring at. Space? And then woah, she was assaulted. Well not assaulted as so much get hugged by surprise. Verity did the awkward pat hug thing again. She still didn't feel very in place at the moment. God. Now she was expected to give advice? She didn't know what to do! It was possible a more experienced person in the situation might have said 'I may not have experienced what you're going through now but I can try and help. Tell me about the new stuff, maybe it'll help' in a really gentle tone but Verity was not experienced. At all. She was also pretty blunt. Combined with the fact that she aired more to side of logic than caring about other's feelings, she had a pretty hard time trying to think of things to say. In fact, she didn't even think. "Sort it through? Maybe chronological order could help?" She recommended cluelessly. Oh lord. Help her. She didn't know what to do.

Verity Lohlepher
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Creed Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:14 am

Astra appreciated Verity’s words and intentions, but to be honest she wasn’t really in the mood anymore. The longer they sat there, the more and more Astra just wanted to escape. She did sit there and think for a long moment, but she found it hard to come up with any more answers. Actually, it was impossible for her to remember anything else, and it was hard for her to concentrate on what she could remember. She wanted to be gone. She wanted to get out of here and return to Lamia Scale where she could get some alone time.

“I can’t right now…”
she told Verity honestly. She looked to her savior and new friend as she took a step back. “Thank you so much for your help,” she took a deep breath. She could cry later. She didn’t need to now. “I… I think I need to go back home…” Astra took another step back. “I just need to go think… I… thanks.”

With that, Astra took off at a run again. She was sorry she ran off a second time, but she couldn’t take being here. Lamia Scale was a whole day away if she walked, and she needed to be back home as soon as she could. Before she got too far away, she turned around, “Goodbye, and thanks!” she shouted before she took off as fast as she could

-EXIT-
Astra Creed
Astra Creed
Lamia Scale C
Lamia Scale C

Experience : 112
Primary Magic : Aura Make
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content