FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm lost and You're found [Guildless C-Rank]

Go down

I'm lost and You're found [Guildless C-Rank] Empty I'm lost and You're found [Guildless C-Rank]

Post by Vidrio Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:12 am

Vidrio felt like committing murder. Not literally of course, he was just angry. Why? He was lost. How could he be lost!? He had traveled to nearly everywhere there was in Fiore. Getting lost just shouldn't have been physically possible. It made no sense! "Goddammit!" He snarled, booting a stone in front of him sending it flying...through a tree. He stared at the hole in the tree for a minute, wondering how he had put that much power behind his kick. He growled, did it really matter? Did it make any difference at all how hard he could kick?

"Kunugi Village!" He cried in rage. He had just seen the entrance to it in front of him. "How did I end up here? This wasn't where I was going at all." Vidrio certainly wasn't happy as he entered Kunugi, he had good reason not to be. He had places to go to, you know? Well, actually he really didn't have anywhere to go. He sighed, Perdido had always been the one deciding where to go, but now he was gone. It wasn't something Vidrio was used to. Being alone. Nevertheless, he would have to travel through Kunugi's warehouse district in order to get to pretty much anywhere important.

Truth be told he had only been through Kunugi village twice, neither of which had painted the village in a good light for him. There was always some kind of trouble going on here. Especially in the warehouse district. You could almost always hear cries for help here, kind of like the ones Vidrio could hear right now.

Dammit!

Vidrio took off in a sprint towards the cries, seeing six men surrounding a single, gruff looking man. This could only be trouble, right? Why couldn't he just end up not having to save someone everywhere he went? Oh well. He clenched his fist and shot towards the thugs silently, but he was still spotted by the robbery victim, who shouted for help from Vidrio directly. As the thugs turned to face Vidrio, any plans he had of picking them off one by one went immediately down the drain.

Word count: 359/1000
Vidrio
Vidrio
Guildless D
Guildless D

Experience : 73
Primary Magic : Takeover: The Unwilling
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

I'm lost and You're found [Guildless C-Rank] Empty Re: I'm lost and You're found [Guildless C-Rank]

Post by Vidrio Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:31 am

The thugs glared at Vidrio, but he didn't care. He'd traveled with a demon Dammit, some pathetic human scum wasn't going to scare him. Instead he smirked at the thugs and lowered himself into a fighting stance. He rarely got into his opening stance anymore, he just thought it looked kinda cool. He glanced back at the thugs to see three of them charging at him, following orders from another one of the thugs. That was interesting, they had some kind of hierarchy going on. He flipped over the three thugs and spun around, swinging his right arm as he did so, clocking one of them in the jaw, sending him tumbling backwards in pain.

The other two charged him again as the third climbed back to his feet, dazed. Vidrio lazily caught both of the thugs punches before slamming them into each other. Really, they had no style and no coordination, they just swung their fists blindly. Vidrio rushed forward, downing the third one that had charged him with a single knee strike to the stomach.

He turned to the other 3 thugs and smirked again. "So tell me, who's next." He said in as arrogant a voice he could pull off. Since he somewhat had the pride of a demon, it was pretty arrogant sounding. What he didn't expect was the grey magic circle to appear around one of the thugs feet, before snaking around the other two as they pulled out a pair of daggers each. So one of them had just, what, buffed the other two?

Yes he had, Vidrio decided as the two thugs leapt towards him at speeds not unlike his own. He just barely avoided a knife to the sternum before being kicked in the chest. This was hardly fair, now they were as fast as him AND they both had knives. He growled as he dodged another dagger thrust aimed at his chest before lashing out with a punch, striking the thug in the chin. He heard something behind him before his back erupted with pain as he leapt forwards. The other buffed thug stood there with blood dripping off of one of the daggers in his hands.

This just wasn't fair anymore.

Word count: 732/1000
Vidrio
Vidrio
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

I'm lost and You're found [Guildless C-Rank] Empty Re: I'm lost and You're found [Guildless C-Rank]

Post by Vidrio Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:51 am

Vidrio growled at the sight of his blood, watching closely as the 2 thugs stood together before leaping at him again. Maybe all he had to do was take out the mage buffing them and they'd go back to normal, right? Yeah, good luck with that. Vidrio had worked hard to improve his speed as much as possible and these two just used their friend to achieve it? That made him mad. He punched one in the stomach, winding him before the other spin kicked Vidrio in the forehead, knocking him over.

This clearly was not going according to plan.

Vidrio snarled as he stood up, coming face to...Shoe... with the same thug. 'He's gonna kick me again isn't he' Vidrio thought just before the shoe collided with his face, launching him across the road and into the metal doors of the warehouse. Ouch! He shouted in rage as he shot up onto his feet, catching the leg of the thug before he kicked him again. "Yeah, that's not happening again." He growled before driving his elbow into the thugs knee, snapping his leg.

For once Vidrio wasn't sickened by the sound of bones breaking but instead was pleased to hear it. He tossed the thug to the floor, where he passed out in pain, before quietly muttering "And stay down" to himself. He looked up to see the other thug...'s shoe. "Oh co-" Vidrio was cut off by said evil shoe, landing next to the thug's original target. His entire mouth just oozed pain, and a bit of blood now. He looked up to see the two remaining thugs laughing their asses off and his eyes glowed red with rage as he leapt up, wordlessly using Takeover: mugetsu to shift into his demonic form before growling out.

"Thats it, killing both of you now, New moons edge!" He yelled, having gathered the energy for it in record time as he launched the crescent black wave at the last two thugs, who could do naught but stare at their impending doom approaching them. As the dust died down from his attack, Vidrio felt his anger simmer down as the realization that he could quite possibly have actually killed them made itself known. Maybe he had gotten a bit too angry. But he released the breath he had been holding when both the men were shown to be breathing. Slightly.

Whoops?

Mugetsu:
New moon's edge:
Word count: 1136/1000

Last edited by Vidrio on Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vidrio
Vidrio
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Vidrio Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Vidrio watched the victim approach him, and took his time to survey his surroundings. He noticed a rather large crowd had gathered around the battlefield and that people of all ages were looking at him in shock. Why was that happening? He glanced down and noticed he was still in Takeover: Mugetsu before shrugging. So what he looked like a demon lion, deal with it. The victim stopped in front of him before offering his hand for Vidrio to shake. "Thank you for dealing with those men for me young man. My name is Roger Dane and I am the owner of this variety store." He said as Vidrio firmly shook his hand. Variety store? Wasn't this a warehouse?

Technically it was a warehouse, it was just in use as a store. Roger looked at Vidrio and smiled. "I owe you a great deal, thanks to you nobody was seriously injured." Roger stated and Vidrio fought the urge to point out his knife wound to the bear of a man. Yup, because there were definitely no serious injuries here, thank you. "I suppose it's only fair that you are rewarded for your efforts." Roger said, snapping Vidrio out of his sarcastic inner monologue.

Just as Roger turned to find a reward for him, Vidrio noticed that the mage-thug had moved. He was lying face up now, before he sat up, cocked his arm back and threw. Vidrio pushed his speed to the limit, reaching Roger just in time to take the dagger to the back to protect the store owner. He panted, stood menacingly over Roger. "You alright?" He asked causing Roger to nod before reaching out and pulling the dagger out of Vidrio's back. He handed the dagger to Vidrio as the Robber took off in a sprint.

"Go after him. Don't let him get away." He said as Vidrio clutched the dagger before nodding and taking off after the robber. The robber was decently easy to track, and not as fast as Vidrio was, but Vidrio knew there he was going. Somewhere he could quickly get away unnoticed. Somewhere where there were crowds to blend in with. He was heading to the train station, where a train would be leaving any minute now. Vidrio pushed himself to be faster, and he was almost able to touch the thug. But they were on the platform and very close to the train doors. Vidrio growled as he made a lunge, tripping the thug just as the train doors closed. Now he had the thug cornered.

Word count: 1563/1000
Vidrio
Vidrio
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Vidrio Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:04 pm

Vidrio smirked at the thug he had cornered, looking very threatening towards the poor robber. People stopped and stared seeing a man in a mask being chased by a demon. Vidrio really wanted to just blow the man to bits, but too many people were around and could get caught by a ranged attack. He considered bringing out the Shady Claws for this, but that would be overkill wouldn't it? He watched as the thug got to his feet and whipped out his remaining dagger. Vidrio watched as the man raised his hands to buff himself, and charged. The thug's eyes widened considerably as Vidrio disappeared and reappeared next to him, aiming a punch at his ribs.

Then Vidrio's eyes flew wide open as a yellow barrier flew up between the thug and himself, blocking the punch. He stepped backwards and watched as the barrier dissipated only when the buff had completed. That was troublesome. The thug charged, slower then the two thugs that had been buffed before, which confused vidrio as he dodged each knife slash or punch sent at him. Did the buff not work as well on the caster. Vidrio got his answer when the thug landed a spin kick on him, launching him into the train-tracks. So he had buffed his strength and not his speed, it all made sense now. Vidrio leapt to his feet and launched himself at the thug at his maximum speed. He kneed the thug in the chest before stabbing him in the leg with the dagger that had been thrown at Roger.

Vidrio dumped the unconscious form of the thug in front of Roger, who looked shocked at the state of the man. "Well, I said I would reward you so here you go. 4,000 jewels." Roger said as he handed a sack to Vidrio who smiled. He appreciated it but right now... "Thanks but, do you have a spare bed" He asked Roger, who raised his eyebrows, confused. "Why?" It was a single word question Roger had asked, and Vidrio smiled softly before collapsing. Roger stared at Vidrio for a minute before chuckling.

"I guess that's why." He said as he hoisted Vidrio's sleeping form onto his shoulders, grabbed Vidrio's reward money and stepped into Dane's warehouse.

A new house-guest wouldn't hurt.

Mission complete

Word count: 1951/1000
Vidrio
Vidrio
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down