FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two dragons collide? Intertwining fates!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Two dragons collide? Intertwining fates! Empty Two dragons collide? Intertwining fates!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:04 am

The night moon shined down over the city of Hargeon bathing it's now vacant streets in a silver shroud, unrestricted by the clear night sky and complemented by the soft breeze which danced across the streets. Perhaps one of the only people up so late at night was Lillian, a fair skinned girl with long pink hair. Lilly had been having trouble sleeping that night, kept up by a racing mind and the urge to just move and exert some of her pent up energy. Due to Lilly's general fear of big crowds and people in general, she was often restricted to staying within the guild hall of Lamia Scale and if she wasn't there she was training out in the forest just to the east of Hargeon. But, the late night was a different story. Almost everyone was in there beds all curled up to sleep which allowed Lilly to explore the city unrestricted and without fear of coming across a large crowd.

Tonight, Lillian's walk had taken her around the harbor area of Hargeon, her soft eyes looking out towards the sea which glistened under the silvery moonlight which at least in Lilly's opinion was a breath taking and beautiful sight. However, despite Lillian's fascination with the natural beauty of the world, it did little to settle her mind tonight. She couldn't place why but she was unusually settled on thoughts of her father, Celtor. She was missing him more than normal and it was almost enough to bring tears to her eyes. Lillian was normally able to suppress these feelings and brush them aside but sometimes on nights like this one, the overwhelming loneliness her father leaving gets to her. Not to mention her condition which kept Lillian from being able to make friends very easily. Nights like this, Lillian felt truly alone in this seemingly empty world and it did cause her pain. But like all nights like this, she would just have to solider through it and then use it as more motivation to get over her fears so that she wouldn't feel this way.

With a soft sigh Lilly would turn back around away from the sea that Hargeon was by and began walking back towards Lamia Scale, feeling she was as calm as she was going to get for the night. However, it was right then Lillian smelled the oddest thing. A scent which smelled..different from normal people was carried on the passing breeze. Lillian couldn't place what made it smell so different to her she just knew that it was. Combined with the fact that almost no one would be out so late at night, Lillian's curiosity was peaked. So, instead of heading towards her guild hall Lillian diverted her path to head towards the more central part of Hargeon where the smell grew stronger with each step she took. Once she finally got close enough, Lillian hid around a corner, peeking out towards the source of the scent. A young looking female with black hair, perhaps 5'5" or so in height.

On one hand, Lillian wanted to just leave her alone because she wasn't a general fan of people. But the oddness of her scent made her want to stay, to watch her and in some ways she even wanted to say hey. However, for now Lilly would be happy enough with corner peeking, observing and shadowing the girl, curious to see what she would do and perhaps learn who she was.

Back to top Go down

Two dragons collide? Intertwining fates! Empty Re: Two dragons collide? Intertwining fates!

Post by Kotone Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:32 am

Kotone wasn't always a late night person. Sometimes she was kept up for the same reasons as Lillian, missing her father, Krendall, more than other nights. It tended to keep her up, even make her cry. That was something she rarely did. But tonight... tonight was not one of those nights.

No, Kotone Hoshino, the girl known as The Ice Dragon Slayer, Spell Breaker, was hardly the girl most people imagined her to be. She had nearly gotten caught after getting in a fight with a kid that had been trying to steal from a vendor in the marketplace, and as a result, she had messed up the marketplace quite a lot with her ice magic. Tonight just seemed like the best time to come out of hiding from the people who were mad at her. She wasn't one to pick on the people she could beat up without much thought, no matter how much they wanted to beat her up.

Kotone wasn't paying attention to her nose, though she did hear movement near her as she was walking cautiously. Looking up, she was afraid it was the people who had been wanting her to pay for the damage she'd done. Something she couldn't afford right now. But instead she saw a pink-haired girl walking towards her with a purposeful stride.

The seventeen year old dragon slayer tried to avoid the girl, looking like she just wanted to keep walking. When the wind picked up, her waist-length black hair blew around her. She shrugged it out of her face and kept going, wondering what the girl wanted.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Experience : 552
Primary Magic : Ice Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Gale Force

Back to top Go down

Two dragons collide? Intertwining fates! Empty Re: Two dragons collide? Intertwining fates!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:43 am

Lillian noticed that the girl she was following had seen her but rather than say anything to Lilly she seemed to just keep on walking. This only made Lillian's curiosity turn to a bit of suspicion. Was she up to something maybe? Did she do something wrong and didn't want to be caught? Of course the thought that maybe the girl just saw Lillian as some kind of creepy stalker never once crossed her mind but Lillian knew she wasn't such a thing so why would it? As Lillian picked up her pace to keep following the girl, she took in a deep breath and sighed softly. Lillian wanted to know what this girl was doing so she was just going to have to face her fears or at least try too.

"H-hey!" Lillian would call out. Her voice would be sheepish but still able to be heard considering the night time conditions. Even if the girl she was following stopped, Lillian wouldn't get any closer than eight feet from her, generally using something for cover to peek around at her. "What are...I mean um...you're all alone out here...at night and....and you're acting so suspicious..did you do something wrong?" Lillian asked in a timid voice. Of course her question wasn't exactly tactful but Lillian wasn't really known for her social graces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:53 am

Of course, Kotone stopped when the young woman called out to her. She turned around, a slight furrow to her brow since she wasn't sure what to think. "Can I help you?" The girl was being strangely sheepish. Maybe she wasn't one of her pursuers. That suited her just fine.

Then the girl asked what she was doing wandering alone at night in such a suspicious manner. Sure, the girl had guessed she'd done something people disliked, but that didn't mean Kotone liked being accused of such things. "Of course I didn't do anything wrong!" she insisted defensively. "I'm not some criminal! People just don't appreciate when I help them anymore, is all."

Kotone frowned at the girl, finding the fact that she was keeping her distance to her liking. It meant Kotone was still in control because she wasn't afraid of the girl. She raised an eyebrow. She might as well try to find something other than 'the girl' to call her. "Who are you, anyway?"
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:02 am

"My name is Lillian..Lillian Daigo." Lillian responded, allowing a soft pause to pass before she sighed and came out of hiding, standing in full view of the woman before her. It was slow going but she was easing herself into the situation and conversation. "I'm a mage with Lamia Scale." Lillian finished as she walked a little closer to the girl before her, sniffing the air some in an attempt to judge what the strange scent coming off of her. Sighing as she was unable to answer her own question, Lillian started to look over the girl's body, taking in the details of her body from fashion to hairstyle just out of natural curiosity.

"Well, if you done nothing wrong isn't it a little odd to be stalking around at the dead of night?" Lilly would ask, her tone still being some what sheepish but her conversation was starting to become more direct as she grew more comfortable though it then occurred to Lillian she had failed to ask the girls name, perhaps one of the most basic of social graces. Lillian would punch herself rather hard in the face, finding physical punishment good for learning. A nervous chuckle would flow from her lips as a small stream of blood came out of her nose, her right hand waving in apology. "Sorry, sorry. But I forgot to ask your name?" Lillian would finally ask, wearing a nervous smile of her own upon her pale lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:13 am

Of course Lillian had to ask what she was doing sneaking around if she hadn't done anything wrong. Kotone's lips twisted into something of an indignant growl as she retorted. "Well maybe I just don't like the idea of being followed by some stalker, huh? Can't a girl be nervous about that? Not that I'm intimidated or anything." The girl crossed her arms defiantly.

Then Lillian surprised her by punching herself in the face. Kotone raised an eyebrow, alarm registering on her face. Was the girl crazy? Who did something like that? And what for? She was probably mental. That was why she was out stalking people late at night. She'd forgotten to ask Kotone her name. Had she really punched herself for forgetting to do that?

"Kotone. Kotone Hoshino,"
Kotone answered, an eyebrow still raised and mildly alarmed confusion in her voice. Her arms dropped to her sides, her hair and short skirt blowing slightly in the breeze. She wasn't chilly though. Perks of being the ice dragon slayer.

Something about this girl intrigued her. Now that she was closer, she noticed two things. One, she was gaining in bravery. Something Kotone would have to watch in case she was mad at her too and planned to sneak up on her. Two, she had an odd smell. It was oddly familiar. The dragon slayer's tongue ran across one of her fangs as she considered the smell. She couldn't quite place it. Perhaps she could have if she wasn't so used to her own scent. But for now, she couldn't. "Do you want something?"
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:34 am

"It's nice to meet you then, Kotone" Lillian would say as she allowed a small smile to come to her lips, using the back of her right hand to wipe away the blood coming from her nose which had already stopped pouring out oddly enough. Although she did hear what Kotone said about being stalked, Lillian didn't really register it due to the fact she wasn't stalking Kotone, she was following her. Lillian for one reason or another had a hard time seeing the two as one in the same despite the situation. When Kotone asked if there was something Lillian wanted, she would place her right hand under her chin, her eyes moving up to the sky.

"What does...Lilly want?.." She would repeat to herself softly as she rubbed her chin, deep in thought at the question. Perhaps a bad habit of over thinking some things Lillian started to think about everything wanted from finding Celtor to becoming the guild leader of Lamia Scale. Because of this though it took her a few moments to finally come to the realization of what Kotone was specifically asking about. "Well, you see.." Lillian started, trying to think of a way to word this without offending her to much. "I was just out for a walk and well..I smelled you and it smelled weird so I decided to follow it.." Lillian's tone was no longer sheepish but still soft at this point. Then a thought hit her, something about the girl's name sounded familiar for some reason.

"Kotone..Hoshino.." Lillian would repeat softly under her breath, recalling history lessons and the such until she finally remembered the name's origin from the war. Looking at the girl before her she almost wanted to wipe the possibility away. Even Lillian found it hard to accept that this child had fought in the war. Although she would keep these thoughts to herself, it's something she planned to ask about later if time permitted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:42 am

"Smelled weird? Well you don't smell so normal yourself, pink hair." Kotone crossed her arms again. It was easy for the girl to get worked up, and even easier for her to take offense at something. She gave her a slight scowl for a moment before returning to her more neutral, guarded stare. She still wore a slight frown though. But that was almost a default with the way she didn't get along with people, which despite what she thought was mostly her own fault.

"There a reason you feel the need to talk to yourself and repeat my name at me?" she asked, sounding less inviting than the actual sentence, which wasn't that inviting to begin with. But something about this girl struck her as odd, and the smell she couldn't identify wasn't helping with that.

She had no idea what Lillian was thinking, or if she was as dense as she seemed, the way anything she said seemed to bounce off of her. Most people decided she was being more jerkish than they were and reacted accordingly. Lillian hadn't yet. It was almost odd.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:57 am

Thinking she sighed, figuring she might as well go ahead and answer Kotone's question since she seemed impatient. As highly intelligent as Lillian was she often times kept it to herself in an attempt to seem as normal as possible but she figured this was a fitting time to show off her knowledge seeing as the girl before her was famous even if Lillian found it hard to believe. "Kotone Hoshino aka the spell breaker, dragon slayer. Element: Ice. Involved in the past war at the age of thirteen though never apart of the military. Made a name of yourself for exposing the fact dragon slayers like us are around again, noted for protecting civilines and fighting enemy wizards." Lillian took a small breather as she racked her brain for more information that she recalled.

"Dubbed the spell breaker by a reporter at the age of seventeen if I recall there are many stories about you. Some heroic, some cowardly but most of which show an impossible amount of heroics. I personally don't believe most of them. I do think you're a good person though, based off what I heard...and that is why I was repeating your name. I was remembering things." Lillian finished explaining as she let out a slightly nervous chuckle, rubbing the back of her head. Sadly once you get Lilly going on something she tends to ramble more than some people would like but she really can't help it. She is a well of information and tends to remember anything she's ever been told or read even if it was off handed.

"Sorry, history is a bit of a hobby of mine. My father passed his love for it on to me so..I tend to remember things I hear and see. Even if it's something small." Lillian explained as she looked down at the ground and then she remembered part of her own words. She said "exposing dragon slayers like US" on accident. Granted Lillian was never one to care if anyone knew she was a dragon slayer, she still made a mental note that she slipped up by saying it that way. Oh well, Lillian figured it was too late to do anything about it right now but since Lilly now remembered who this girl was, her smell made much more sense. She smelled like a dragon kind of...she had forgotten that sensation ever sense her father left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:13 am

At Lillian's words, recounting her tales like they were read straight from a history book, Kotone straightened up and gave her one of her cocky smirks. It was one that said she was confident. Maybe overly confident. "That's me. Though the facts are a bit off. For example, I'm not a six foot tall blonde in her mid twenties. Though I am pretty badass if I do say so, myself." She flicked her hair back over her shoulder as she said this before inserting her hands into her jacket pockets.

The fact that Lillian was a dragon slayer wasn't lost on her, and she chose now to address it. "So you're another dragon slayer, huh? Now the scent makes sense. I was wondering if any more would pop up. Dad spoke vaguely like there were more people raised by dragons around." She tilted her head and grinned again, this time showing off her fangs. "So I bet that makes you pretty strong. I'd love to test that out."

The teenager was about as impulsive as they come, and was already starting to forget she'd been sneaking around in light of this new information. Kotone was no scholar, but she did know that dragon slayers were stronger than your average wizard, from experience mostly.

Kotone stopped herself after a moment, thinking that there was something more important she should ask. "Hey, Lil, have you seen your dragon? Did they disappear too? What did they tell you?"
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:54 pm

She blinked softly as she listened to Kotone go on about how she was indeed that Kotone. She seemed rather proud of herself although in all honesty that was well earned. Upon hearing Kotone's question a small smile formed to Lillian's lips. At this point she was fairly relaxed around the girl although it had taken some time, so long as no crowds are around she can from time to time get to know people now which was a rather big milestone for Lillian. She was proud of herself. Shaking her head out of her own little world, Lillian gave a small nod before she answered.

"Well, I am a little strong I suppose..if you want I'd be more than happy to show you? I never did enjoy conflicts but training is always enjoyable..it's just friendly training after all..right?" Lillian asked as she twiddled her fingers together a little. Then Kotone had gone and asked about her father which caused her eyes to go down a little, some sadness filling them as she let out a soft sigh. "I..don't know where my dad is. He vanished on me awhile back..I've been looking for him though." Lilly commented as she returned her eyes to Kotone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:02 pm

"Same as me then," Kotone nodded with a sigh. Of course it was the same. Why had she imagined it was something special only to her? She hadn't heard of a single dragon in years, after all. In fact, a great many people believed that they were all gone. Those same people simply accepted that she was a dragon slayer. Kotone exhaled slightly as she sighed, thinking about how she didn't get humans, even if she was supposed to be one. Or mostly one.

She recovered quickly though. The girl hadn't seen her father since she was eight. She'd grown up since then. If he was going to abandon her she wasn't going to spend her time pining for him when she could help it. She nodded. "If you think you can keep up then I'd be happy to see a demonstration. Friendly training or not, I'm not holding back, especially if I want to see what you can do."

She didn't take her hands out of her pockets, instead pausing to look around. "Although I'm not sure an alleyway is the best place to do so in the middle of the night. If I'm going to get in a premeditated fight, it's at least not going to wake up the people I'd rather not see again for a bit."
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:17 pm

"I can keep up, promise." Lillian would say with a smile as she gave a small nod to the east where the forest was. "Follow me. I know an out of the way place where we'll cause no harm to the city." Lillian started walking off with her hands held together behind her back. Although she wouldn't say anything out loud she was actually laughing on the inside because of Kotone's question, since it indicated she might be weak. Lillian knew full well with how powerful she was and based off what she knew about Kotone from history they should have a fairly even fight. With a smile as they walked she looked back over her shoulder to the hopefully in tow Kotone.

"So, can I ask why you want to see my strength? I mean I generally enjoy spars and such myself but it seems odd for someone who's as famous as you." Lillian commented as she turned her head forward once more. At this point they were in the forest, making way through a man made path. The trip would only take a few more minutes for them to come out into a beautiful clearing, laden with flowers of various types. The land was completely flat for a good 8 or so meters around them. It would provide a nice little arena for them to fight in. "Here we are..my little training spot." Lillian said as she inhaled the fresh scent of the flowers, covered in the over night dew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Kotone followed Lillian a few paces back. It might or might not have been awkward, but this dragon slayer wasn't her friend, and she was a bit weird. She wasn't sure what to think. All she knew was she wanted to see if another dragon slayer was as powerful as she hoped they were.

The pink-haired girl led the way, eventually asking why she would want to know someone's strength when they weren't also famous. It was a silly question, really. What did stupid fame have to do with strength? Kotone let out a slight 'hmph' noise as she smirked a fangy smirk again behind her. "I have several answers to that," she told her, raising up a hand to count down on her fingers aloud. "First off, you're the first dragon slayer I've met. I want to know if our magic is as strong as I think it is." She paused, adding a third answer to her list that she inserted in-between. "Second, What does fame have to do with power? Some of the most powerful people in fiore aren't well-known. And third," Kotone's grin became slightly more sinister, though that was probably because she was overly excited. "I just like a good fight."

They were finally at the training spot. Kotone looked around, noting it was spacious and rather arena-like. This must be where the Lamia Scale dragon slayer trained. Her eyes flicked back to Lillian, confident and ready. Not to mention a little proud. She was waiting for a signal, but she was more than ready to act or react.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Smiling she watched Kotone carefully, expecting something to start the fight. But the continued silence lead Lillian to believe she was going to start things off. Sighing she would close her eyes as her legs started to glow with a radiant light which would flow off her like mist. The light would be even more noticeable this late at night, giving a soft glow around the area. "Well, I'll start this off then I suppose."Lillian commented as she rolled her neck, cracking it and getting ready. Taking one more calming breath she would start running towards Kotone at a rate of 12.5 meters a second (27.9 Miles per hour) towards Kotone, rapidly closing there distance into melee range.

Smiling she would use her at least for now superior speed and all her agility to flip over Kotone's head as Lillian's right hand became covered in light energy, which formed a golden claw of sorts upon her hand. As she landed directly behind Kotone she would use the downward force of the landing to help propel her claws right down the center of Kotone's back. Assuming the attack hit the claws would dig deep into her flesh, ripping her clothes and cutting down to the muscle. Rather Kotone moved in time or not was up to her but either way Lillian would be behind whatever Kotone's current position was, meaning she would have to turn around to face her.

"Lets have fun, okay?" She'd add on at the end of her first attack, feeling the need to remind her that this is just all for fun even if Lillian had no clue what restraint meant.

180/200 mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:55 pm

Kotone had no clue what restraint meant, herself, and was ready for the woman in front of her to try something.  She made a mental note that the girl used light magic as she launched herself. As she flipped, Kotone materialized her own ice sword, using it to catch the claw behind her, though it took effort at that speed. She was surprised she'd opened so quickly. But she was also a veteran to real combat, and was ready for just about anything.

"Oh, we'll have fun," the fanged ice wielder told her as she twisted around, flinging Lillian's hand to the side with the sword. In response, she inhaled quickly, firing out a small, hail-sized ice ball from her mouth at Lillian's face. There was no way he was bringing up the sword for a proper strike after her parry. Not quickly enough to make use of it, anyway.

Kotone jumped back as she fired, creating a small distance between the two of them and bringing her sword up in a balanced style. Whether or not she'd hit Lillian, she would have hopefully created some distance to be more ready for another attack. "You'll have to do better than that!"

MP 180/200:
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:09 pm

Lillian grinned slightly as her hand was blocked and subsequently parried by Kotone, seemed she was going to be fun after all. Noticing Kotone was turning to face her before she even made an attempt to create distance between each other, Lillian instinctively moved her form over to the right to try and keep Kotone's side which turned out to be a wise choice as she jumped back and fired off what looked to be pellets of ice blowing past her face. Lillian's soft eyes turned to face Kotone with a grin appearing on her face as she was starting to get into the fight.

Truth be told, Lillian was a little bit wild in combat something which completely abstracts her normally shy personality. Although she didn't like real confrontations she loved sparring like this just for the ability and excuse to cut loose and be herself. It was invigorating. "Not bad..I'm going to enjoy this." Lillian said as she licked her claws which were fading away for the moment, her tone becoming something colder and more akin to a fighter rather than a shy girl. Placing both her hand up to her mouth, Lillian would start to breath light energy into her hands, forming a ball of light which was rapidly starting to expand.

Lillian would be quick to toss this above her head as it kept expanding and after about one second in the air above her the ball of light would explode like a flare, blinding anyone who happened to be looking at it (with the exception of Lillian.) for the five seconds the light remained active. It also had the added niche of lighting the entire area up like a sun though without the added heat. Using the fact that at the moment Kotone couldn't look forward (or was blind if she did or was.) Lillian would close the distance at the same, rapid 12.5 meters a second, using her speed to deliver a passing punch directly on Kotone's left shoulder, making sure to keep to the far end of her blade so that she would personally have time to react to a strike from it.

165/200 mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Kotone watched Lillian as she started to make a ball of light. The ball was becoming steadily brighter at an alarming rate, and the girl shut her eyes It wasn't much better than being blind but it was at least less painful. Fortunately, Lillian wasn't just facing another wizard. She was facing an experienced dragon slayer. Kotone was able to somewhat sense her location, even if not perfectly, and knew she was charging, and from the left. Unfortunately when she dodged, her timing was slightly off. She'd twisted, but still took a punch to the shoulder. She let out a grunt as she continued twisting, finally opening her eyes and slashing with her sword as she faced away and was able to catch a fuzzy glimpse of Lillian.

Even facing away it was brighter than the girl would have liked and she couldn't make things out properly. She would have to fight with her enhanced hearing and smell. She grinned, despite not seeing Lillian. "You're one crafty chick, you know that?" She asked her as she slashed again to keep Lillian back. Hopefully the ball would fade soon. Regardless of whether she was actually blind, Lillian still had a hefty advantage.

Sustain: Frostborn - 175/200 MP
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Lillian let out a small grunt as as one of the wild swings caught her in the arm as Lillian passed by. The cut was shallow but frosted over considering it was just a passing blow. Still, Lillian wasn't a fan of it and her ball of light was just fading out. Quickly she would begin to inhale, the area becoming darker and darker as all the light was drawn into her lungs. Lillian figured poor Kotone would be having a hard time vision wise in this fight with the constant changing of the light levels.

Once Lillian held enough light within her belly she would exhale it all into a single ray of light which would elevate the light levels once more aimed towards Kotone's lower back a some what dangerous spot for Lillian to aim such power but that thought hadn't crossed her mind until it was to late. If impacted the ray of light could cause bone fractures along with bone deep energy burns although unlike fire burns the pain doesn't go on for very long and the light beam traveled at 15 meters a second, slightly faster than Lillian was running currently.

"S-sorry! I kinda..got to caught up with that one..Are you okay Kotone?" Lillian would ask in a some what nervous tone, afraid she might have actually ended up hurting her sparring partner even though she had no clue if the spell hit her yet or not. She just stood there, looking for any sign that Kotone was okay.

135/200 mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Kotone felt her sword barely make contact with Lillian. From the reaction she knew she wasn't hurt bad. So she didn't worry about it. By now, her eyes were beginning to adjust as she faced away from the fading light. It was fortunate too, because Lillian had gotten carried away and fired her light dragon's roar.

Soundlessly, Kotone dodged out of the way just in time to hear Lillian ask if she was alright. "I'm just great!" she told her, inhaling herself. "Ice Dragon Roar!" She released her own ice dragon roar, which wasn't as powerful but covered a large area, and traveled faster. It wouldn't have the same impact as Lillian's, so she wasn't worried about it.

Even as she finished the attack, she leapt forward, striking at Lillian again. Despite the sword being sharp, she had reflexes enough to make sure she didn't do any real damage when she hit. She didn't want to hurt a sparring partner, even going all out. She was building momentum, however, and didn't wish to break off her attacks and go on the defensive again.

MP 145/200, sustain Frostborn:
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Lillian had gotten an idea in that moment. A stupid, wreckless idea but one that was an idea none the less. Bruises and frost appeared on her body as she didn't even try to avoid Kotone's dragon Roar and further more when she had come to swipe at Lillian with her weapon, Lilly stepped into the attack, taking the brunt of the cut on her left arm as her hand shot out to grab Kotone's wrist with a grin forming on her lips. Her body couldn't take much of a beating currently but her strength was rather high as Kotone was sure to notice if her hand wrapped around her wrist with crushing force.

Lillian's right hand would become covered in the light of her dragon claws once more as she shoved them forward and up to impale Kotone in the gut, slicing her down to the muscle. Assuming everything went as planned they would basically become deadlocked with each other, Lillian hold on to the girl while having a hand directly into her gut with there forheads close enough to head butt each other endlessly if she wanted.

"This is starting to become fun." Lillian would say with a grin as she started to pant softly, mostly due to the mixter of the cold on her body. Truth be told this was a rather wreckless move but that was how Lillian was in a fight and it often won her fights due to taking people by surprise. She was a glass cannon and she loved to use that fact to her advantage when possible.

120/200 mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:40 pm

Kotone hardly expected what Lillian was doing, though once she grabbed her arm she knew where it was going. Kotone too was unnaturally strong thanks to her dragon slayer power, so she wasn't completely helpless. Although at this range she was in no position to actually dodge anything. Instead, she forced her arm forward slightly so that the claws still stabbed her, but did less damage than it could have. "That almost got my jacket!"

As she was struck, an idea managed to pop in through the pain. Kotone grunted as an ice dome formed around both of them, the air filling with an unnatural chill. She put all of her strength into shoving Lillian against the dome, dropping her weapon to get a better grip on the light dragon slayer as she grabbed the collar of her shirt.

The ice dragon slayer was panting as well. She was very good at fighting mages, but Lillian was unusually reckless. Few people had such little regard for their own safety, and that included Kotone.
Would Lillian give up now? or was Kotone going to have to defend against something else from such a close range? Kotone was ready for her to try something, though whether she could stop her friendly foe was another thing entirely. Fortunately for her, the barrier of ice was incredibly cold, able to chill opponents like her other attacks. And it could last for several seconds before dissipating, leaving her with a much more chilly Lillian.

(OOC note: I hope that wasn't too much assuming. It didn't seem like they were in a position to avoid a lot at this point so I made an assumption or two. Feel free to assume any changes that would realistically occur.)

MP 130/200:
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:25 pm

"This might sting a bit..not sure. Sorry for this." Lillian said with a grin as she was fully into this fight now her slightly more psychotic state coming out. It was rare Lillian got to cut loose in such a beautiful way so when a fight got going good she tended to get like this. Although her light claws would have faded she never would have moved her hands from inside of kotone's gut, although she was fairly intelligent with how she reduced the impact. Truth be told few had the guts to charge something so dangerously head on.

Lillian was already starting to like this girl. Using the hand within the injury light energy would gather to the tips of Lillian's middle and index finger, both being the size of silver dollars. Chances are that considering it was within her body, Kotone would be able to feel the heat of the building energy. Assuming she didn't do anything to get Lillian away, which might be difficult as there was now a frozen barrier blocking her from moving the attack would be fired off from inside Kotone's own body.

The spell however is fairly weak so it wouldn't cause much damage, mostly minor internal bruising, really it could be thought of as taking a very strong punch in the gut. As for Lillian's condition ice was starting to form over her clothes due to the unique use of Kotone's shielding spell. Her body temperature was starting to drop although she wasn't in danger just yet. However if she got any colder she would start to enter the first stages of hypothermia.

100/200 mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:44 pm

Kotone had an advantage over traditional ice mages. She didn't have to do the movement people with real ice make magic did. Though she'd managed to do more damage than a person would expect in a fight, Kotone could fix it easily enough. At least until she could get a bandage. She wasn't the hardiest person, but the place she'd managed to pierce wasn't anything serious, or Kotone would be done by now. Literally.

Feeling the energy buildup, Kotone let go of Lillian and grabbed her hand, jerking herself in one direction and the hand in another, directly away from her. It was actually rather precise movement, which was good since that could have hurt her more than Lilian had.

Kotone allowed an ice buildup around her wound, acting like a bandage for now. It wasn't as deep as lillian thought, but certainly stung like it. Kotone nearly attacked Lillian again, but stopped herself short. "Alright, that's enough." she told Lillian, hand on the thin layer of ice. "Let's not let this go too far or we'll both be in the hospital for a week. I can't afford bills like that."

The ice dragon slayer went and retrieved the bag she'd dropped, pulling out some bandages. She always kept them with her. She knew these things happened when you fought for a living. "You're pretty strong for some shy stalker." she told her with a grin, throwing her some of the bandages. "Although in the future, you might want to watch the claws during sparring. You might have hospitalized someone." Kotone was well aware of how much more fragile the average person was. Kotone herself would be down if she hadn't done what she did to prevent further damage. Normally, Kotone would be burning to see who would have won. But her intention had never been to win. She wanted to see how strong Lillian was. Her curiosity had been satisfied.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Blinking Lillian instantly calmed down, reverting back to the kind some what shy girl she always was. At the sound of being called a stalker she gasped a little. "I-I'm not a stalker! I was just..curious.." Lillian spoke timidly as she looked to the ground, her body physically shaking from the cold as she twiddled her fingers together. She was glad they stopped when they did though because truth be told if the fight went on any longer one of them would have ended up hurt.

Lowering her body to the ground, Lillian curled up within the flowers. "So..cold.." She'd mutter in an attempt to warm herself up. It wasn't so bad when she was moving constantly during the fight but now that everything had calmed down..she was down right freezing. After a few moments though she would begin chuckling, her eyes moving over to Kotone. "So, did you have fun?" She'd ask with a smile. It was rare Lillian got to actually play around or at least that is what she saw the fight as..playing around. It really makes one wonder what Lillian's idea of destruction would be, all considered.

The light around Lillian's legs finally faded away as she allowed her spell to come to an end which also ended the constant drain on her magical reserves. Slowly she would sit back up as some of her body heat returned to her. "So, what you going to do now Kotone? Do you need a place to stay for the night?" Lillian asked as she turned her head softly to the side in curiosity, her pink locks falling to the way side accordingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next