FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!

2 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:13 am

Hi guys!

Maxus pointed me in the direction of this site, the two of us used to RP a long time ago. I've seen a few episodes of Fairy Tail but I'm not too far in the series, hopefully everyone can help me out with some of the lore if it comes up. I have plans for playing a villain-type character ;)

Looking forward to rping with you all!

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Charlotte Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:58 am

WELCOME TO THE SITE, FRIEND!~ We will help you out with anything. Just ask xD I hope to RP with ya sometime as well...but beware~ I don't like villains!~
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Experience : 326
Primary Magic : Lightning Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:02 am

Well if Maxus pointed you this way, you must be a cool person.

You shouldn't have to worry TOO much about what happens in Fairy Tail, after all, we have made up an alternate world of it, and really the only things that remain the same is the magic brawls and the names of towns and places throughout the land. We also have the dragonslayers, but meh who needs them. We can do this with guts and no need for OP magicks. :P

Anyways welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay. Oh and if anyone tries to say differently I am the MEANEST person here, yeah that is me.... wait that was a secret..... Ignore it, you are still entranced into thinking I am the best~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:06 am

Who needs Dragon Slayers, you say? I'll remember this...

jk

Hiya Nevrast. Max told me.... about as much as you wrote about you. So I'm recaught up xD. More people to RP with is always better! And who can't use more villains in their RP lives, really? Anyway, I ramble. Yeah any lore you truly might need is located on this site for your convenience ^^ so there's that. Always happy to help. Welcome to FTR!
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Experience : 552
Primary Magic : Ice Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Gale Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down