FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!

2 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:59 pm

Hello there, people! A bit more about me.

I'm basically your everyday science geek who cracks the lamest of puns, but I can also be quite fun to hang out with. I love listening to almost all types of rock and metal, and I am a huge fan of DC and Marvel. I love reading and watching mostly sci-fi shows and detective stories/novels/shows. I'm kinna new to the world of anime, although I am an avid fan of DBZ, FMA and Pokemon (not sure if it counts, but meh). I have just started watching FT (20 minutes before this message was posted, to be precise), so I'm but a small rookie.

As an rp-er, I'm generally the brain over brawn guy, the strategist who takes his time to let his plan come into action, but I really don't know if my upcoming character will be the same. Charlotte introduced me to this site, and I've already met a few of you, and so far, I love this site!

So, here's to hoping you guys like me as much as I like you guys!

Cheers!

~Bruce

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Roejaster Rallands Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:17 pm

Well Bruce good to have you on! Can't wait to see what you come up with, come hang in the chat box when ever you want, and don't be afraid to ask questions!
Roejaster Rallands
Roejaster Rallands
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 51
Primary Magic : REQUIP:Gunslinger
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:10 pm

Ima echo Roe, but also say hi again! It was fun talking with you and experiencing the future New Years xD Anyway, I hope you have fun!
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Experience : 552
Primary Magic : Ice Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Gale Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:34 am

Welcome to the Revolution, mate. Hope you have a fun time in the chaotic madness. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum