FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated Encounter

Go down

Fated Encounter Empty Fated Encounter

Post by Charlotte Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:12 pm

Charlotte had finally reached Clover with Jude following her. The green fairy had been keeping his eyes on a big map that she wondered if he really did know to read. All she saw him doing was turn the map around and around till at last he sighed and crumpled it up. As a knowing smirk formed the raven haired girl’s lips, Jude narrowed his eyes at her, his cheeks flushing a bright red from anger and embarrassment. “Well well well Jude, it’s not like everybody knows how to read a map. At least you tried!” she tried to encourage her little friend to earn another glare and a huff from him. “I hate this!” a yell and crash followed as the green little guy hit a lamppost just around the corner. ‘Oh Jude” Charlotte sighed as she rushed towards her friend to pick him up. “You really need to stop being so careless!”

“How can I concentrate on an empty stomach, Charlotte?” Jude asked throwing his tiny hands up in the air. Charlotte had to agree on the current thoughts in her head. As nice as it was having Jude around her, he could become a big pain in the neck at times. Rolling her eyes at her stubborn little friend she indicated him to follow her with a quick wave of her hands. She could feel the different pairs of eyes on her. Was the visit of a magic council member so rare around there? Or is this because of the latest news going around the region? Anyhow, she knew that the red uniform she wore so proudly gained too much attention.

“This is crazy” she mumbled under her breath as she quickly walked around a corner and towards anywhere with less crowd. She didn’t expect to bump into some troublemakers though. She could smell the tobacco even a few feet away from the group and it looked like she just ran right into trouble.
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Experience : 326
Primary Magic : Lightning Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Fated Encounter Empty Re: Fated Encounter

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:50 pm

Sinon had been lying low the past few days. After she had entered Clover, she had been hiding. The inn wasn't safe, the Magic Council had been doing sweeps around the town in order to find any and all mages in the town. Sinon had taken to sleeping up this rather tall tree off near Clover Town's cemetery. She did not want to be caught by them, for she didn't want to be locked up. From what Sinon could tell, things were happening across Fiore, and she wanted to be in the middle of the action.

Sinon heard a long quiet grumble. Looking down, Sinon brought her delicately small hand and placed it on her stomach. "Just hold on a little longer, we are going to get food." She wasn't lying to her stomach either. She was cutting around town, using the dark back alleys as cover from the crowded streets which a Magic Council patrol could be seen running up and down, towards a local restaurant she had been visiting the past few days. She had her bow with her, and her forest green attire made the only Sinon's rather pale skin and light blue hair stand out in the darkness of the alley. Sinon turned down to a rather narrow alley, one that connected to a larger one that was right behind the shop. Her cat-like ears unbecoming of people in this world, flicked. There was a commotion in the alley way ahead.

Sinon hurried forward wanting to possibly see a little bit of action. She rounded the corner, and she saw this girl, with long flowing black hair, with a little blue thing by her side. This girl was surrounded currently by a group of thugs, and Sinon could only guess what was on their minds. The girl looked slightly startled, at least to Sinon. Sinon figured she might as well help the poor girl, but she didn' t want to cause a scene , so she decided it best not to use her magic. Instead Sinon raised a hand and waved towards the girl. "Oi, been looking everywhere for you. What are you doing around here? " Sinon walked up and placed a shoulder on the girl. Her tail flicked and she turned around and looked at all the thugs that had looks of confusion upon their faces. "Thank you kind gentlemen for watching her for me. We must be going now though." Sinon grasped the girl whom she didn't even know by the hand and started to walk out the same gap she came in from. Sinon leaned into the girl's ear. "When we round the corner run as fast as you can."

As they rounded the corner shouts could be heard as well as heavy footsteps. Sinon hoped the girl beside her would keep running, though she had a sinking feeling that she would not do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:08 am

The men ahead were starting to approach Charlotte while she stood where she originally was. She didn’t want to deal with people like these with all those thoughts on her duties running through her mind but her sense of justice didn’t let her run out from there either. If it wasn’t her, these guys would find another girl to be their victim and that would be horrible considering the fact that their goals are far from anything innocent. Jude had already taken his place behind Charlotte and she could feel him shivering which despite the seriousness of the problem ahead, made her chuckle. She always knew her little friend was scared of fights, especially when the fight included scary people. “I thought you were supposed to protect me, Jude,” Charlotte smirked as she felt the little ball start shivering again. “Protect? You? A lightning mage? Pshh when did I ever say that?” was Jude’s reply. Now this actually made her laugh, confusing the goons in front of her. They looked taken aback for a moment when Charlotte smiled at their direction. She was going to teach them a lesson they would never forget.

“What are you laughing about, girlie?” came the drunk question of the first man who was holding a bottle of alcohol in his hand. Her nose cringed up as the disgusting smell of alcohol hit it though she tried to keep her smile up. “Oh nothing, Sir. I was just thinking of my luck” as Charlotte replied, a silence was what followed before the men erupted into laughter. She didn’t need a Sherlock to tell her what exactly these men were thinking. They think she is easy. Changing that thought will be so much fun, she thought, getting ready to activate her magic when she suddenly felt a girl’s hands on her’s. ‘What?...’

As soon as she looked at her, the first thing she felt was to sneeze. Crazy, right? Well, can’t blame Charlotte as she is allergic to cats and the girl who had a hand on her shoulder looked a lot like one. “uhmm who are you?” I whispered, following the girl as she tried to lead her out of the situation. But as soon as she told her to run, all Charlotte did was stand there with an eyebrow raised. She wanted her to run? Her…Charlotte, daughter of Argon…to run? The thought made her double over in laughter. Before the cat like girl can run off, Charlotte grabbed her hands to make her stop and stay. “Stay here, this is no matter to run from,” Charlotte said before turning back towards the men.

“Have you guys ever been hit by lightning?” She started with a quiz, starting to walk around them. Jude had already found a seat on the cat girl’s head so Charlotte didn’t have to worry about him. When the men exchanged glances at each other, Charlotte completed her sentence, “if you haven’t, this is your lucky day. Why don’t you guys try coming at me?” With that said, Charlotte had a small lightning bolt in her hands which she hit herself with. As her body started to glow a deep golden color, the men started rushing towards her. Charlotte didn’t have to move. What she wanted was for those men to touch her. One made contact with her hand and in a second he started shaking like a leaf in a stormy night before dropping to the ground. “Electrifying, wasn’t it?” she asked, turning to the other men that now hesitated to even try something. “Hmm I suppose this is over?” she asked as she found the rest of them running away. “I’m such a show off,” Charlotte chuckled as she walked back to the girl with a big grin on her face.

Spoiler:
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:45 am

The girl did exactly what Sinon had not wanted to happen. Though it did seem the girl was quite confident in this situation, Sinon stopped as the girl turned around and told Sinon in a firm voice to stay there. Instinctively Sinon reached for her bow, for she knew nothing about this girl that apparently wanted to fight these guys. Sinon saw no weapons upon the bodice of the slender black haired princess, yet Sinon knew better than to think that meant the girl couldn't handle her own.

The girl then blasted one of the thugs with lightning, and the others looked fearfully at her. One of them seemed to turn to see what Sinon herself was doing, though they quickly turned ghostly pale as Sinon had her bow notched with an arrow and aimed for his head. As they ran off, Sinon put away her bow and flicked her arrow back into her quiver with practiced ease with a swish of her tail. The girl then commented on the fact that she was a show off. Sinon did not disagree with this statement, for the child was a bit of a show off, yet Sinon did not mind this, it reminded her of herself many many years ago.

“Eh, you were a bit rough on them princess, but you are right they did deserve it. Though it wasn't very wise to be using magic on them. They probably will be running off to go get the Magic Council town guards. It is best if we not stay here. ” Sinon stated as she turned away from the girl. “I am off to go get some food, you may join me if you wish, though it matters not to me. Though if you come it will be my treat, seeing as you did all the work on those thugs yourself. Can't be having a debt now can I?”

With that Sinon started to walk. She was mildly curious what the free-spirited lightning slinger would do. Would she follow Sinon? It could not be determined, however Sinon was rather hoping that the girl would. This girl was a prestigious girl, Sinon could tell that just from the brief moment that they had met.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:35 am

Charlotte chuckled as she heard the girl talk about the magic council guards. She wondered if the girl didn’t recognize her uniform at all. This made questions rise inside her head as she doubted that there would be anyone in this world that didn’t know of the magic council. She decided that she would keep quiet for now. If what this girl said was true and if those guards really would be stupid enough to listen to the words of some drunk men and come find her, she was going to bite their heads off and let the cat girl know who she is. Well…..doesn’t that sound like a foolproof plan? It did to her.

Her thoughts travelled to some other thing now though. She had noticed the girl using a bow and arrow with what she would label as with professional abilities. This girl seemed like a warrior rather than anything normal. Not to mention she had the guts to come up to her while she was surrounded by that group of men. This poked her interest in the girl that, sadly, still made her want to sneeze. Oh boy….

Jude had already flown over to her, now resting on her right shoulder. She wasted no time in following the girl as she and Jude were pretty hungry themselves. “I thank you for the compliment but I am afraid I have missed your name,” she replied as she walked with her, clearly aiming towards the restaurant at the end of the street. She wanted nothing more than something yummy to fill her stomach at the moment. If she was tired from all of the walking, she got more tired dealing with those drunk men.
“Stop!” a strong yet confused voice stopped her in her tracks as she looked back to see a Council guard followed by the drunk men. ‘well well well, what do you know….the girl was right’ Charlotte thought as she raised an eyebrow at the serious looking guard. “And what do you want, sir?” she asked, not missing the way the guard’s eyes moved over her, taking in the magic council uniform, his brows furrowing. “May I ask you what your name is, Miss? You appear to be a part of the Magic Council from that uniform,” the guard finished and a few gasps were heard from the men behind them. They didn’t expect her to be part of the Council? Well…they just got another shock.

As a small smile graced Charlotte’s lips, she answered,” I am disappointed at you, Sir. You listened to the words of men clearly out of their mind and followed me all the way here. I expected better from magic Council members. I thought you people would have better things to do than listen to the words of men like them which I say should serve some time in prison.” Charlotte didn’t miss the death glare sent at her by the guards. To them, she sounded like a brat for sure. She chuckled and continued before they could start yelling at her. “As for your previous question, my name is Charlotte Von Argon. I stopped by here on my way to Era,” she bowed and straightened herself to see the men with their mouth wide open. Not too later did they fall to their knees. “Miss Charlotte, I’m so sorry for the disrespect I showed. I will make sure that these men get the punishment they deserve,” the guard answered before walking away with the men.

“Well…wasn’t that entertaining?” she sighed as she turned back to the girl. “I hope you aren’t too shocked by any of these. And now as you know, I am Charlotte, daughter of the magic council head.” Now this would have looked like one of those awesome moments in a movie if it wasn’t for the growling sound that came from the raven haired girl’s stomach. Flushing a light shade of red, she turned to walk towards the restaurant. “Food first!”
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:27 pm

So she wanted to follow. That was perfect for Sinon. She was curious to get to know this girl, whom seemed oh so a little on the arrogant side, yet she was confident in her abilities. She was able to stand up for herself in this world, though to Sinon that was because she had been raised in a higher standard.

Sinon was not good at small talk. She never had been, which was saying something. The girl did however ask for her name. To which all Sinon stated was a very brisk and short "Sinon". So she was walking towards the restaurant with relative haste, for she did not want the guards to catch up.  Yet lady luck must have been laughing at Sinon this day, for everything that she was wanting not to happen was happening.

Sinon heard the clanking of the guard in some armor running towards them.  She froze. They would finally catch her, this was bad. First off she had no proof of citizenship of this land, second she was what was considered a mage, and as to the new rules, she must be in a guild, which she was not. Sure she could have joined the Blue Horses guild that was in town, but Sinon wanted a bit of freedom and seriousness. All she knew about guilds was when one had taken her in and saved her, Fairy Tail. They were a rowdy bunch, and lacked a good strong order. Structure was how Sinon best operated. Gets orders and does them no questions asked.

As the guard started talking, Sinon remained quiet. She wanted to draw as little attention to herself as possible. Sinon's day was just getting worse it seemed though, for Sinon had not recognized that outfit the girl was wearing. Of course she hadn't seen such an outfit here before, at least now she knew that it meant she was part of the Magic Council, a little more than just one of these grunt of guards. Sinon had no idea what to expect now, would this girl turn Sinon in? Would it be better to flee now while she is distracted?

While Sinon was thinking about what to do, she heard the girl state her name. Charlotte Von Argon. Daughter of the Head of the Magic Council if Sinon remembered correctly. It was a name everyone talked about, just like one would have talked about the name of a princess of a kindly king.

With this information, it was very clear to Sinon that even running away would not be an option. She must stand and face whatever this high strung girl did.

When the guard started to walk off, and Charlotte turned her attention back to the light blue haired Cait Sith. She commented on how she hoped it wasn't to startling, and to that Sinon gave nothing away, and acted like it did not even bother her, though it desperately did. She turned and started walking to the restaurant. "Your right food first." Though Sinon was not sure exactly would happen after food, but so far today was proving to not be a boring day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:25 pm

Charlotte’s raven haired flew with the cold breeze as she made her way towards the restaurant not too far away. She had so many things to ask the girl behind her and didn’t know where to even start. She wanted to know where the girl came from, where she learned to fight and more and more but her stomach had other plans for her first. It seemed that walking miles on just some bread was a bad idea. The girl was starving and she knew without asking that Jude was on the same page especially from the growl that followed after her’s.

She opened the big glass doors to the restaurant, a bell going off as she did so to alert the staff. Pause and everyone’s eyes tuned to the magic council uniform clad girl and her little pet. Her previous hunch came to its conclusion. Not many here had seen female magic council members. She kept the door open waiting for the cat like girl or rather Sinon now since she knew the name to come in.

As Sinon would walk in, Charlotte would let go of the door before walking silently towards an empty table to the far corner of the room before sitting down. Jude flew down to the table as soon as Charlotte set herself down. She made herself comfortable by leaning back with her fingers drumming a small tune on top of the table. She took some time to take in the appearance of the restaurant. A sort of cream color was painted on the walls and it had designs that resembled a vine climbing up to the ceiling. The design was almost on every corner. The table was round and made of glass, thick and dark glass. She taped it once to see that it was stronger that it appeared to be. The chairs were made of strong metal and they were thin. Each table had at least three chairs surrounding it. From the corner of her eyes, she spotted a group of teenagers sitting towards their left.

As the waitress came skipping towards them, Charlotte flashed her a huge grin, ordering steak and something to drink, passing the menu to Jude for him to choose before finally moving it towards Sinon. She found the waitress staring intently at Jude and chuckled when she poked him on his stomach which caused him to puff his cheeks up. “So Sinon, where are you from?” Charlotte started assuming that Sinon had already ordered and gave the menu back. As the waitress went away, she had her eyes fixed on Sinon’s. She made sure her eyes looked lazy as she questioned. She didn’t want people thinking her as some serious authority. No, she would rather keep her irresponsible act….at least for now.
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:47 pm

Sinon followed Charlotte into the restaurant. Though she had been into this restaurant several times over the past week, because of her newfound company. Sinon felt as though that she was once again being stared and gawked at by all the people within the quiet, restaurant. As Sinon followed the black haired girl to the table in the back. Sinon passed several empty tables noting the only other table that had a small group of teenaged girls. They stared at Sinon for a brief moment, but Sinon noted they seemed more intrigued at the Magic Council girl. This did not particularly bother Sinon, save for she was unsure of the intentions of Charlotte. It was clear that this girl was an important figure head of the Magic Council, the very same organization that is currently looking for mages in suspect of the attack on the Magic Council headquarters. Sinon did not know the details, save for what she had read about in the newspaper earlier that week.

They sat down on the delicate looking chairs around the glass table, Sinon watched the waitress come over towards them. Sinon knew this waitress fairly well, seeing as she had eaten here at least once a day and this very same waitress, Bella, was the same waitress each time Sinon had come in. The jet-black haired girl ordered herself a steak, and let her.. her.... well whatever it was, order something to. As she was passed the menu, Sinon handed it straight to Bella. “I want the usual, a water with the steamed halibut plate. Thanks Bella.” With that Bella had ran off to the kitchen, with her normal pleasant and happy attitude. After Bella left, Charlotte looked intently at Sinon. Sinon stared back, with her big azure eyes revealing nothing, for Sinon was being extremely cautious at the moment. It was then that Charlotte asked a question, one that always bothers Sinon. Where was she from. She knew. It wasn't hard to say, but she was not from here. She didn't like telling people about where she really was from, within her time here in Fiore, which was what almost a year now? Time sure does fly by pretty fast.

Sinon looked away from Charlotte and out the window outside, She stared at the afternoon sky, clear and blue and surreal. She thought of home, and let out a sigh, oh how she wished she could be home. “I am from Magnolia.” She looked back towards Charlotte, deciding to change the subject off of her. “What about you though eh Princess? What brings someone as... prestigious as yourself here to Clover Town? After all shouldn't you be trying to figure out whom attacked your headquarters? Ya can't possibly think they would run here to hide do you?” Sinon knew she was pushing bounds, and rightly she didn't care. She felt cornered, and she was determined not to go down without a fight. Sinon just hoped this girl did not arrest her.

Last edited by Sinon on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:56 am

Charlotte chuckled at Sinon’s question, her mind wandering off to the day of the incident that got her father so riled up. It was unexpected for sure. Nobody thought that the Magic Council would get attacked especially with all those heavy security. The only answer she could think of to the whole situation is that someone in the magic council is working for the enemy, hiding in the shadows like a coward and not showing himself. “Stop calling me Princess, Sinon. I am no princess even if my father is the magic council head. I am just an ordinary woman. Also, I’m going to Era to take care of some...business,” she said smiling as she took a sip out of the drink she had in front of her.

“So Magnolia, huh? By any chance, are you a fairy tail member?” She asked, remembering that the troublemaking guild called Fairy tail was situated somewhere in Magnolia. She had only heard of the guild and a certain member in it….a re-quip mage that seemed to have rules of his own. She also wanted to know whether Sinon belonged to any guild. The last law passed by the council clearly stated that all magic users have to be in any legal guild. Of course, she was displeased by the idea. Everyone had the right to choose for themselves but the recent attack on MC had her father so far against the edge that he was not even thinking straight.A frown graced her features as her head filled up with those displeasing thoughts.

(Sorry for the short post!
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:50 am

So the princess wants me to stop calling her that? Sinon thought to herself. This could prove rather amusing then. A smile crept across her face for a brief moment as she thought of all the fun ways she could bring up and call Charlotte a princess. This smile quickly faded. As Charlotte pressed matters, but what could one expect from a Magic Council member these days? They are all focused on trying to find out what happened, and battening down the hatches and trying to make every mage be in a guild, those that weren't were punished. Sinon was not particularly fond of this, but she could see why they were so up in arms and couldn't blame them on the matter, though she still refused to get caught by them.

Yet, how was she to answer that question? Sinon glanced at Charlotte for a moment and noticed her smile also fade to a frown. She may not like the new rule of hunting down guildless mages either. Sinon knew better than to hesitate any longer. She was a quick thinker, and good at accessing situations. She knew better than to lie, particularly since it would be fairly simple to find out if she was in the guild or not if they searched for a guild tattoo. “Why would I be with such a rowdy bunch of people. Besides, what business do I as a simple mercenary belonging in a wizard's guild. I do not possess magic. All I have is my bow here, well that and my feet. I don't throw around lightning or fire like some sort of crazed person.”

Sinon decided to be try and see how Charlotte really felt on the matter of hunting down mages to make sure they are in a guild. Just then though Bella brought out their food. Sinon's ears perked up as the scent of the halibut graced her nose. Bella set down all the food and then walked off. Sinon picked up her fork and knife and started to dig in and carve out her first bite. She got the bite on the fork and the raised it to her mouth and paused and stared at Charlotte. She tilted her fork to her and nodded briefly. “Thanks for the meal, prrr-incess.” After which she took a bite and now waited to see how the young daughter of the Magic Council leader would act next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:12 am

Charlotte ran her eyes over the blue haired cat like girl as she played with her food a little. So she wasn’t a member of Fairy Tail. Now that she thought about, the girl didn’t seem to be in any guild at all. She chuckled as she remembered that any other paladin other than her would have send her to jail or force her to join a guild already but Charlotte was Charlotte and she had rules of her own. Her finger tips rounded the top of her glass as she gave her a polite smile which turned a little mischievous as she called her princess again. “Well Sinon, if by any chance, those bows do possess a certain power...And you know the new magic council rule. Anyone possessing any sort of power must be in guilds. Legal guilds to be precise. But of course, that's in case your weapon has some sort of power,” she said, leaning back on her chair and lifting one leg over another. She sure wasn’t a fan of forcing people into guilds. In fact, if she could have a say in this, she would have knocked some sense into her father by that time. But however, her father was pretty shaken up by the whole episode for if someone actually broke through the Council security system, he or she was not to be taken lightly. Now she agreed there. In fact, the Council should make investigations and get to the bottom of the whole thing but what good is forcing people into guilds would do? If he continued this, it would lead to a bad relationship between the mages and the council. Plus, her father is supposed to serve the country and not reign over the people in it.

Snapping back to the present situation, she kept analyzing the girl from head to toe before an idea crept into her  head. From what she saw moments ago, Sinon was a skilled and exceptional archer plus fighter. The Council, at the moment, can use someone as smart and capable as her for Charlotte swore that some of the council members were stupid and used the Council name for their gain. “Well, Sinon, do you have any sort of goal or a place to go maybe?” She asked, tilting her head to the side a little, making some raven strands of her hair fall from her shoulder in the process.
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:59 pm

Everyone with a item that has power must be in a guild? Please that is crazy talk. Sinon had not been in this world for very long, but she knew even the common household had some sort of magical device in it, be it to simply light the oven fire, it still had power. What should be the only factor is how people use that power they have. It is only natural though for those with power that they have harnessed into using for fighting be viewed critically. People overlook the magic involved with making everyday life easier, and focus only on those that are out of the norm. It was this fact that Sinon disliked. She really saw no difference in the magic within her bow as a magical knife that dices onions on command. She saw it as merely a tool used to make her chosen lifestyle easier. Though she was never really chosen for this life, it just kind of came to her. Yet she has not regretted that fact of being chosen to fill this role in life, not once in all the hundreds of years.

Sinon held her tongue about whether her bow had power or not. Silently she ate her halibut, trying to not give anything away to the raven haired girl across the table, though if the girl could see Sinon's tail under the table, it was nervously flicking back and forth.

Sinon was already halfway through her food, she had been terribly hungry in the first place, and she was not as elegant as the princess across from her. She had never been trained manners, particularly human manners. Her parents had let her be a kid and were not keen on enforcing trivial things like that until she had been chosen, though by that time Sinon was often hiding from them as they were just trying to use her to raise their status.

As she ate Sinon watched Charlotte continually stare, probably surprised at the lack of grace the elegantly groomed and mindfully dressed the cat woman showed when eating. That fact did not bother Sinon, though she could tell Charlotte was thinking something, for she had not even touched her food yet. Then she spoke.  The question the raven haired girl asked actually threw Sinon off guard, she had not been expecting such a question. What intentions could lie behind this? Sinon lay down her fork and leaned back in her chair placing her hands behind her head and avoided staring at Charlotte.

“Well I don't exactly have a place to go. I want to help people, protect them, and the only way I know how is to fight. I am a warrior, I have seen more fighting and bloodshed than you will in your lifetime, Charlotte, and I want to protect this land and keep the lives of the everyday common person, those that can't stand up for themselves, out of harm. ” Sinon wasn't lying, that is what she wanted, it was all she knew how to do, to fight for those that can't, and she enjoyed it. She did not look back at Charlotte, and brought her hands back down and picked up her fork once more and took another three quick bites of the fish, finishing it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:50 am

There was something about the girl in front of her that was so interesting that Charlotte wanted to know more about her. She says she was from Magnolia but there were something off in those words…as if it is only a second home. Now, Charlotte could only make an assumption since there wasn’t any way that she would know for real unless the girl decided that she was comfortable enough to share secrets with a magic council paladin, second in command of the paladins, nonetheless. Thus, she just sat there before proceeding to play with her food a little, taking a bite out of her steak now and then.

When she listened to her answer, she couldn’t help but smile at the words. It was difficult to find the right people these days. At first, the Magic Council had members like this girl who wished only for others well being and fought only to protect them. Name, money, prestige, power and everything was discarded for that one goal. But now, the magic council seemed to be split into two from the inside. Of course, everyone saw one ruling body from the outside but for people like her and Kai and to even her father, a small faction inside the magic council was already seen…something that put her father on the edge more often. The magic council now has people that wanted nothing but power, money and fame. There are people that doesn’t give a damn about the people and wants only what is best for them. On the other hand, there were loyal people as well but it was still difficult and it got more difficult when the corrupted people started gaining high titles and ranks within the council. No matter how many times she had mentioned this to Kai, he had shook his head and told her that he couldn’t do anything about it and he was right. HE really couldn’t do anything about it but she knew that one day…one day, she would kick those people out with the help of her brother.

So when she heard the genuine reply of the girl in front of her, she knew what she had to do. “Say Sinon,” she started, putting her fork and knife down to fully give Sinon her attention. “What if I give you chance to do exactly that? Protecting the ones who can’t protect themselves…What if I put you in a position where you can do that?”
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:51 am

Sinon choked on her last bite of food when she heard what Charlotte said. Wait weren't the council supposed to be putting her in chains and shuttling her off to prison now? Or at least confiscating her bow in which the events of her stealing it back would no doubt end her up in the same place. Was the council in need of people that badly?

Sinon stopped for a moment, closed her eyes, and thought. She would not have to keep hiding, or running from the law. She had been debated the past few days of joining up with the guild that was nearby to accomplish the same task. However joining the council seemed like it would give her a more direct chance to help people, which was good for that is what she wanted. Two things about all this stopped her from an immediate reply of yes. The first is she would rather not be stuck up and live out the remaining of her long life in a government. It may eventually much further down the road place her in a position she would rather avoid. The other thing that stopped her was she did not know if she could handle some of the stricter rules of council, as Sinon has had a past of having a problem with authority, and in the Council from what she could tell, she would be getting into heated arguments with some of the people in charge, she had no desire to be strapped down to one town as all the Magic Council Guards were, she wanted to still be able to explore this land and all it had to offer.

Opening her eyes, Sinon looked intently into Charlotte's eyes, giving away nothing. “Well now Charlotte, that is a rather interesting proposition. It is a great honor one might say, though it comes with a lot of responsibility. One would have to stay rational in even the most difficult of situations, which that is something I doubt I would be able to do. I do not know much about the council or anything in this land, though I am not looking for some organization to consume my entire life I still have ahead of me, nor do I care to be stuck to a post as the guards here in town. I operate much differently than that, if I see a problem with something someone in command does, I will point it out to them to the point of arguing about it and turning against their orders and doing my own thing. As much as I would love to accept your kind offer of a position where I could be of help to the country, I am afraid unless you say that there is like some sort of secret branch of your Council that those involved are free to roam, free to act outside of the name of the council if it will get the job done more efficiently, and no life time commitment, for I would rather not spend the next eight thousand years stuck in such a place of power, that there is nothing I can really do.”

Sinon wasn't really in the position to make demands such as this, for really Charlotte had no reason to even acknowledge them, she could call in the guard and have her shuttled off into some cell. Though Sinon refused to let herself be taken in by an organization fully. She was still her own person, and she wants to be rather independent in this world. What is the point in building up strong dependance on others as she had done with her companions in the past, when she would live past them all and be left alone again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:42 pm

When Sinon finished talking, Charlotte was pretty much staring at him with no apparent change in expression though a few seconds later, what she did was double over in laughter. Her voice filled the air, drawing some attention to her in the process as she laughed like the world was going to stop the next second. It took her a few minutes and a fairy hard bite to the insides of cheek to get her to stop. She wasn’t expecting an immediate yes but she wasn’t expecting that answer either. If anything, it made her want to scout her into the council more.

“I’m sorry if that appeared a bit rude of me,” she started, laughter still ringing in her voice. “You are right. Being part of the magic council is no joke or child’s play. It’s an honor, a responsibility and a promise to the weak that they will protect them no matter what the situation will be...even if it takes their own life to carry that out and that is all there is to it. Listen to me when I say, Sinon. One’s primary task as a member of the council is to protect those that cannot protect themselves and as long as you carry that out, any broken rule will be overlooked If not by others, then by me and my brother. In fact, someone like you is very much needed in the Council now. As for a secret branch in Council that helps you roam around freely, how about join the seekers. They have the council uniform, yes, but they are not entitled to wear that outside the council even if you are on a mission. Your job would be to “seek” tyrants and crminals, bring them to justice. I say it should fit what you want to do,” she finished, taking a sip out of her drink.

“Now..I caught on to something while you were speaking. You said and I quote “I do not know much about the council or anything in this land”. What exactly did you mean by “this” land, hmm?”
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down