FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission impossible (C rank mission "Making that money") FAILED

Go down

Mission impossible (C rank mission "Making that money") FAILED Empty Mission impossible (C rank mission "Making that money") FAILED

Post by Tatsuma Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:35 am

Tatsuma looked into a nearby pond to catch his reflection. He was actively making sure his face looked as blank as he could make it. That wasn't his first attempt at a style either. Originally he had gone for menacing, but he hadn't been able to make himself look that way without cracking up at the image he was staring at. He also bought a pair of black leather gloves to cover up the Fairy Tail tattoo on his right hand. The goal was to make himself as indistinguishable as possible for his excursion into the guild base of Shadow Heart. Not only was he going to complete the missionas an inside agent, but he planned to save some lives as well. As such he simply walked into the guild, expecting the same kind of reaction he had gotten from Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus when he took guild requests from their walls.

What he got as he entered the door was a very hostile environment and about three mages surrounding him all at once.
"Well look what we have here. Are you lost little boy?" One of them asked, a smirk on his face.
"Probably just looking for the bathroom." Another mage, this one a female teased.
"Alright kid time to go." The third one spoke up as he approached from behind, reaching for Tatsuma's shoulder. The guy never made contact, and Tatsu managed to remind himself that this place was the embodiment of evil in time as he grabbed the wrist and pulled the guy down to take him off balance and then flung his arm to take his body weight to the floor where his head hit with a crack. This drew an odd look from the other two mages that were still standing, but he simply walked past them, grabbing a job labeled C-rank from their board before turning to walk out the door. The guy he had thrown was getting up and the other two looked like they were raring for a fight.
"Move out of my way. I've been nice enough to let your friend live, don't make me reconsider." He said calmly, emotionless, almost as if he hated the world just because those three lived in it.
"We're not scared of some brat!" The girl shouted.
"Let him go, if he's going to complete a job for us he may be trying to join." The guy that he had thrown said, rubbing his head as he stood up.
"But Cer-" Other guy started.
"Don't embarass us. Let him try, he'll probably get killed during the mission anyway." Cer stated.

As Tatsuma walked out of Shadow Heart his heart skipped a beat and he took off, rounding a corner. He couldn't believe his luck. The person who had told him where to find the guild had warned him that if he wanted to join he was going to have to prove himself so he came fully equipped to handle it. As it stood the Magic Council might want that information, but he had only found it by dumb luck when he followed someone going in the opposite direction of where he was directed to go. Obviously the person who had advised him wanted to no where near the guild hall, but what they didn't know was that Tatsu tended to get lost easily in cities and had followed the shadiest looking person he could find just on a hunch. He made a mental note to turn this information in to Fairy Tail so they could decide what to do with it from there and he wouldn't have to worry about interacting with the Magic Council... especially after what had happened. He had no idea how he was going to face Charlotte again after that.

When he arrived at the east road he immediately took off into the brush lining the road. He was very good at stalking prey and remaining hidden, and even though the job detailed a certain number of objectives Tatsuma had his own. All he could do for that was to hope someone else had taken the mission too. It wasn't that too far of a stretch since the guy back at the guild had assumed that he would fail the mission anyway. The plan was as follows: Watch the Caravan and follow it as it makes its way to its destination while remaining out of sight, wait for an attack and watch to see if any of the guards turned to help the bandits that would explain how the guild got ahold of the schedule, finally he would ambush the ambushers, taking them down along with the guard or guards that helped and take them all to the magic council's steps. After that he would guard the caravan until it reached its destination and return the box to the guild loaded with a note that simply said "IOU". Thus far all he had to do was wait for about twenty minutes and the caravan moved by at what seemed like a snail's pace. It was good because Tatsu wasn't sure how much longer he could have stayed still.

As the Caravan passed him he started moving in tune with it and when it finally passed by some brush on the road he prepared to have to leap. Oddly enough nothing happened. Still he watched, and as they neared the final destination no one jumped out to do anything. It wasn't until the final stretch when one of the guards started looking around, almost as if he was expecting something. Still it wasn't enough to go off of, and definitely not enough for him to turn him in to the magic council, but he ignored that detail and watched anyway until, anticlimactically, the caravan made its final stop. It was that moment that he decided to walk down to the group and tell them what was going on.

As he approached, the guards stopped him immediately and he pull his hand out of his glove to show them his Fairy Tail tattoo.
"I'm with Fairy Tail, you have a leak in your network somewhere. Someone marked this caravan for attack and you got lucky I was the one who intervened." He said as he blew past the guards. He didn't want to talk to them, he just wanted to talk to the person in charge. As such he approached the guy one of the guards came up behind him and tried to touch his shoulder, but as he went to flip the guy he reacted as though he had been expecting it. In response to that Tatsu reached back and struck the guy in the chest using his lightning palm before jumping up and kicking the guy's helmet off.

To his surprise it was the guy that he had flipped the the guild hall for Shadow Heart. As the other two guards rushed in Tatsu readied himself.
"ALL OF YOU STOP!!" He shouted. The two guards rushing him stopped in their tracks which was a surprise in and of itself.
"This man was one of the people who was at the guild hall for Shadow Heart when I got this!" He said as he held up the job request he had been keeping hidden. The other two guards looked at each other and Tatsu took off pulling their helmets off as he jumped between them. He was happy to see that it wasn't the girl and the other guy that had been there too. Unfortunately this caused the guards to get hostile again.
"Relax, I just wanted to make sure you guys weren't there too." He said as he tossed them their helmets.
"Alright just who are you anyway?" One of them said.
"My name is Tatsuma, I'm a Fairy Tail guild mage who decided to infiltrate shadow heart and try to ruin one of their missions. I've been following your caravan on east road since 3PM. Now take this, I've got a lot to do. You guys can tie him up and interrogate him too. I'm sure the magic Council will want to know what he does." Tatsu explained, handing the two guards the job order and leaving them with the guard he had knocked out. He figured they would do the right thing, but still he could never be sure.

Lightning Palm- non-overcharged:

[EXIT]

MP: 185/200
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Experience : 436
Primary Magic : Lightning Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Void Magic

Back to top Go down