FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adam Thoriel

Go down

Adam Thoriel Empty Adam Thoriel

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Adam Thoriel

Adam Thoriel Vgk60i

[Attributes]
Power - *
Agility - ***
Toughness - ***
Intelligence - ****
Willpower - ****

[Basic Information]
Full Name: Adam Peter Thoriel
Alias(es): None
Birthday: September 3rd
Sexuality: Straight

[Characteristics]
Height: 5'5''
Weight: 115 lbs.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Silver

General Appearance: Adam is pretty slim, at only 115 pounds. He is not fast, nor slow, and he is not strong, nor weak. He does not carry a lot of fat or muscle and is just skinny in general. His hair is pretty scruffy most of the time, and it hangs loosely just past his ears. Adam generally lets his hair hang loose, and doesn't care too much to work on it. Adam's silver eyes are bright, and startle many people when they first see them. He enjoys wearing dark clothes, most of the time including a long-sleeve shirt, pants, and boots. To keep his outfits from being too dark, he wears a silver/green striped scarf and a silver belt. With no girls that he tries to impress, since he is too scared of them all, he doesn't try to keep his appearance up too much. And since he doesn't keep up his appearance, he looks pretty awful a lot of the time. Despite the saying, "The inside is what matters," Adam does not keep many friends a lot of the time. After deciding to join the Fairy Tail Guild, Adam started to clean up a bit, just in case he met a girl he wasn't scared of. This 'cleaning up' he does is pretty vague, and he just combs his hair and takes a bath. Adam is pretty pale, and he sunburns easily.

Personality: Adam, with very little objection from others, is often pretty quiet. Most of the time, Adam just sits quietly and doesn't say anything, often being silent for hours at a time. His opinions are often disliked by many people for some reason. People can even be agreeing on something, then, when Adam agrees with them, they decide they disagree. Adam has never been liked much and has few friends, making him quite antisocial. He keeps his head down and doesn't even try to make friends, despite wanting friends. Adam often would rather spend time on his own than spend time with people he doesn't like. Adam wishes to one day get some real friends who will get along with him. In doing this, Adam also wants to lose his fear of women so that he can make more friends from both genders. Adam's magic, shadow, matches his personality in a few ways. Both are quiet, keep to themselves, and are likely to be in the corner than the middle of the room. Finding the Shadow magic has changed him. Since dark magic users are seen as evil or demonic, many people see him as a demon, or at least dark. Adam is even less seen as a viable target for friendship, and thus has no chance of making friends now.

Likes: Strategy games, Sleep, Learning new things, and Sparring
Dislikes: Being lonely, Women, and Failing
Motivations: The fear of failing his parents motivates him, along with the wish to get friends
Fears: Women and His Parents' wrath

[Life]
Family: Sister Milly, Father Christopher, Mother Marissa -- I don't know if I need his other family members... There are quite a few others
Medical Conditions: Gynophobia, but that is also a fear
Pets: Bird, Poppy
Hometown: Magnolia
Secrets: Afraid of girls, but he tries to hide it and fails

History:

[Guild & Magic]

Guild: Lamia Scale
Guild Tattoo: Back of his hand

Magic: Shadow Dance Magic
Caster or Holder: Caster
Description: Adam controls Shadows to make them move in humanoid shapes. They can swarm an opponent and create nets out of their bodies. He can only control shadows of those around him, and can control every shadow cast by any person in the room. The Shadows can become tangent, though they don't have to, and shadows can disconnect from their host, but this also costs a small amount of mana.
Strengths: Shadow Dance Magic can weave itself over solid objects, meaning any solid magic can be slightly inhibited. The Shadows also can shield Adam's body from light, dying for a while in the process, but becoming a shield. If he were to try to cover a light up, it might last for a while, but not long. A person can have their sight inhibited by the Shadows if they are surrounded by them. Effectively, Shadow Dance Magic is mostly defensive.
Weaknesses: Like I said, Light Magic temporarily kills the Shadows, resulting in weakness for a while. Adam can only control the shadows of those in an area with him, so in small groups, he has little power. Adam, contrary to popular belief, is basically useless in pure darkness. Without any distinct shadows to work with, he cannot control anything. Also, if even temporarily control is lost, Adam loses the Shadows and, while they can recover, must cast his summoning spell again, wasting mana. Despite the fact that he can control many shadows, Adam will lose mana if he controls too many, as the spell cast to summon them to life costs a small amount of mana, but mana all the same.

RP Sample:

Username: GinjaVulpix

Face Claim: Romulus Black, I got it from zerochan.net, and it is from some fanfic manga or something. I honestly have no idea.

Desired starting level: Level 1

Last edited by GinjaVulpix on Fri May 16, 2014 5:25 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : To finish it)

Back to top Go down

Adam Thoriel Empty Re: Adam Thoriel

Post by Tatsuma Mon May 19, 2014 12:25 am

I am approving this but I would like it stated for the record that the way the magic is worded leaves a lot of room for interpretation, which can be good or bad (though I'm hoping for good). Just make sure you read the magic creation rules and you should be Kosher.

Adam Thoriel Pre-approved-loan

Welcome to the revolution :D now get out there and have fun Adam Thoriel 3308478446
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Experience : 436
Primary Magic : Lightning Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Void Magic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum