FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ren Caverly level 4 free spell

2 posters

Go down

Ren Caverly level 4 free spell Empty Ren Caverly level 4 free spell

Post by Ren Caverly Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:52 pm

Shadow Whip:
Ren Caverly
Ren Caverly
Lamia Scale A
Lamia Scale A

Experience : 615
Primary Magic : Shadow Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Ren Caverly level 4 free spell Empty Re: Ren Caverly level 4 free spell

Post by Charlotte Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:50 am

Spell looks fine but you say the whips darken the area around it? How far? Also, you have too many stars in the stats. You are allowed 6 stars and you used 9.
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Experience : 326
Primary Magic : Lightning Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Caverly Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:10 pm

Let me try to respond to this. Yes, it darkens the area, because her dark magic gets Engulfing for free. I use that with all of her spells just to express the general darkness of her magic. I imagine it doesn’t go more than several inches, but I don’t know. Due to trying to keep things organic and less numerical, a lot of distinct measurements were taken down. I’ve never had to say how far it is, its pretty much for flavor, especially since she’s never fought another character.

As far as the stars. No I don’t. “Level 4: 7 *'s” It is a level 4 spell, so she gets 7 stars for that, not six. Also I didn’t use 9. I used 7. Note that its three in power, one in speed, none in area, and three more in extras. Seven. As I’ve always done for her spells, I list the specific extras on the next line. I even put the amount of stars next to Lingering to know it got two of the allotted 3, and of course the other goes to Ranged, and Engulfing is free. Anyway, I used 7 of the 7 allowed, not 9 of 6.
Ren Caverly
Ren Caverly
Lamia Scale A
Lamia Scale A

Experience : 615
Primary Magic : Shadow Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:29 am

Welp, I must have read things wrong then. Anyway, the darkening part was asked just for my knowledge cause it sounded vague as it was. Sorry. Also, I thought you put in 9 stars because you put 3 in extra and then put 3 stars on lingering underneath it. My fault for not reading it correctly. Anyway. Approved.
Charlotte
Charlotte
Council B
Council B

Experience : 326
Primary Magic : Lightning Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down