FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Gotei.

Go down

Bleach Gotei.  Empty Bleach Gotei.

Post by Bleach Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:15 am

Bleach Gotei.  Logo
Descrption:
Bleach Gotei, an Alternate Universe created based on the world of Bleach as authored by Tite Kubo. Although very heavily related to “canon” Bleach this community does differ in a handful of important ways that you as a player should learn as you play here! By no means are you required to know all of them in order to join!

The Story Thus Far:
The Major story on BG (BLeach Gotei, I aint typing the full name every time), at this current time (As far as I know anyway) Is that the world is still reeling from a recent massive invasion from Hueco Mundo into the spiritual center of the world, Japan. The Resulting events have left Karakura town a wreck, half the city a pile a rubble, the other half confused and disoriented. As such the world has started to take notice of spiritual events worldwide.

It's a few Months? after that invasion, Karakura is repairing itself slowly. However humanity still has yet to find a way to respond to the Spiritual "Threat".

Thats the story as I know it anyway.

Mechanics:
The Site is actually pretty Mechanical based for the purposes of Combat with one another. Having a base stat system like FTR does, but more in depth. This stat system is (I am not gonna lie) at first glance, confusing. The Mechanical system is the large amount of Crunch for the site, as your not required to be mechanically invested in the crunch, however its recommended incase you get into a fight.

However here they feel that a better story is best reaction. (Last I checked though Fluff =/= Mechanics and the which one is stronger is still pretty much up for debate.) You can have your character go mechanics free, so for those of you who just want to run around and tell a story? You can do that.

The Community:
The community is Large for a RP site (As far as I have RPed on sites ive never seen one that big before). Also everyone there is pretty cool in their own regard. Most of them have their own amount of Zany craziness and its hard not to say a person isn't their own character, in a way different than the person they play.

Staff prides itself on getting its work done and having time to help the player who needs it, leaving open plenty of help topics, and being available almost all the time. (Some of them sleep, sad right?)

Honestly its an Enjoyable site, feel free to pop in our chatbox at some point if you just wanna chill out, or find out more.

Link to the AD left on our site
Pip: Bleach Gotei.  Gold_Butterfly
Direct URL for Pip Image:
[spoiler="Direct URL for site"]www.Bleach-Gotei.com

Bleach Guest

Back to top Go down