FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder in the still of night

Go down

Murder in the still of night Empty Murder in the still of night

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:28 pm

BONG………BONG…….BONG…. The sound of the bells could be heard all around the city even in the base of the guild of Shadow Heart. Arawn had been sitting in a completely dark room with just a small bit of light pouring in from a crack in the window shades. The only thing in the room was a small red light that was given off from a burning cigarette. Arawn had not yet slept this evening, his night terrors had been increasing to the point that he could not handle it the past few nights and he found it easier on his body and mind to just stay awake rather than deal with the tossing and turning.
He took the last of his drag before pressing the cigarette to the ashtray on the table. As he stood up from the table the presence of another caught his attention. Though the room was pitch black Arawn could see fine due to his trainings with Athest, a lone slender female figure stood next to his window which now seemed to be open, the shades blowing in the breeze. A somewhat annoyed looked crossed Arawn’s face, the figure was very familiar with him. She was once a mage in Shadow Heart but now acted like an informant and hit giver more or less.
“What do I owe this pleasure Maya? I did not think it was very lady like for a young woman to find herself in the room of a man at this hour of the night.”
The woman walked out into the moonlight so that Arawn did not need to relay on his night vision to see her. She was wearing a skin tight black leather suit and her jet black hair was tied up in a ponytail. She walked over to the table laying a folder on it.
”I have a job for you.”

Back to top Go down

Murder in the still of night Empty Re: Murder in the still of night

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Arawn smirked, he figured that was the reason she was here. IT was not like her to come at 3 am for a social visit though Arawn would not have minded too much. Arawn reached out and grabbed the folder before walking over to the desk area in his room pulling the string for the lamp to come on. With the room fully illuminated he saw that the folder was black, a sign that it was a hit. He opened it up and flipped through the pages seeing what the full details were about. As he did this Maya began to talk once more.
“Well if you are doing this project for me I’ll be off and I’ll make sure to keep them coming, I know how you like your jewels.”
Maya left the room before even hearing Arawn’s response. He just shut the folder and sat it in the unlighted fireplace, after twisting the knob to let the gas out in the fireplace Arawn tossed a match to make sure that the folder would be burned. The Shadow Dragon left his room in the guild and headed for the hits location in the Northern forest, right outside of Crocus. As Arawn got near he saw three figures walking around a shack in the middle of the woods, from the looks of it they looked like robot guards. Arawn lit a new cigarette and casted a simple spell, Me and My Shadow. His shadow seemed to just slither across the ground right around the robots and into the cabin. Arawn at the same time charged the robots.
The robots were not able to detect him fast enough in the dark to realize that Arawn was right on top of them. He casted three spells at once, a new shadow of his busted out all around him targeting each robot, the second spell caused their shadows to freeze the robots in place, none pointed right at Arawn. The third and final spell was Arawn causing two dragon heads to appear around his fist, he used these dragons to break off each robots neck causing all three to fall to the ground, dead. As he finished killing the robots he opened up the cabin door to see his shadow standing next the bed with a pillow covering the man’s head. It seemed that his shadow had opted to suffocate the old man instead of full out brawling. After Arawn made sure that the man was indeed dead he returned back to collect his reward just as the morning sun would be peaking out over the horizon.

749/500 WORDS
-Exit-

Magic: 160 left:

Back to top Go down