FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Night in Brawl Arena [Rank C]

Go down

Fight Night in Brawl Arena [Rank C] Empty Fight Night in Brawl Arena [Rank C]

Post by Atrum Furea Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:24 am

Atrum gave the couple a small bow smiling softly in their direction, their request was a simple one that he was delighted to fulfill for them.  He wasn’t sure what to think of them when they approached him dressed as they were, with the weather as warm as it was, he was at a loss for words.  Still he couldn’t very well turn someone down because he didn’t actually see the problem.  “Please we beg of you return our son safely to us!  We couldn’t bear to lose our only child, fighting just isn’t in his blood!”   They had told him, he had to hide the annoyed look in his eyes from the couple.  If the boy wanted to fight let him, it could help him later down the road if he knew how to defend himself.  He tried to tell them as much but they wouldn’t hear any of it.  They were convinced that he wasn’t just learning how to fight, but that he had gotten involved in something underground.  That got Atrum’s attention; an underground fighting ring was a lot more dangerous than any gym.  People died all the time and dirty tactics were rewarded rather than ostracized.  It also meant that the battles in general were more difficult and challenging, this changed things a bit.  Of course they didn’t need to convince him any more than that, now all he needed to do was find out where this ring was.

"And that would be how I found this place.  To be honest I didn't expect them to really know.  They looked like a slight breeze would knock 'em right on their asses. Tch"  Atrum said feeling slightly awkward as he explained to the man a modified story on how he had found the place.  "The little punks were acting all tough when they thought no one would take em on at once."  He complained trying to be as stereotypical underground fighter as he could.  good gods did the speech pattern change make him feel awkward as all hells.

"Well you look like you're able to hold you own in a fight."  The receptionist said looking him up and down.  Noticing Atrums chest was wrapped up in bandages and the scars all over his body.  "Though maybe you could've avoided some of the hits thrown your way?"

"Maybe, I guess I took a bit too many at some points but I feel pretty damn good right about now and I don't get the chance to fight in rings like these."  He laughed aloud trying to cheer up the down trodden looking receptionist, the man wanted to fight as well and Atrum felt like that fire was something worth having. "It would be nice to see how I tack up against the proven wouldn't ya say?"  He shot back with a question of his own, trying to build a friendly rapport with the receptionist.  

"Alright, Alright, you definitely got the right attitude let's get you signed up Mister...?" He asked filling out the sign up form.

"Tarum, Tarum Blaze.  Though some call me Berserker.  Pleasure meeting you mister...?"  Atrum responded in Kind, he had been called a few worse names now that he thought about it but the berserker title made more sense here.  

"Dudd,  Dudd Vertan.  I'm called Tank."  The man grinned as he introduced himself, he was big and built like a brick house no wonder thay called him tank.  "Looking forward to your run kid."  He said motioning for him to go inside.  "Knock some heads for me while you're in there alright?"  

"Damn right I will!"  Atrum chuckled doubling up his knuckles till they popped audibly.  He was definitely going to enjoy this job.

"LAAAADIEEES AND GENTLEMEEEN!  ARE YOU READY FOR A FACE BUSTING KNUCKLE BRUISING TOTAL BEAT DOWN?"  The sound of the announcers voice smashed into Atrum ears as the audience stired and got excited for the upcoming show.  He roled his head around and got ready for the fight.  "WELL THEN  YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!  WELCOME TO THE BRAWL MARATHON AT THE PUNCH-A-BUNCH ARENA!  HOLD ON TO SOMETHING CAUSE TONIGHT'S GONNA BE A WILD NIGHT!"  Atrum grinned eagerly time to go to work.

Word Count: 703/1500 Base for a C rank Mission
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 219
Primary Magic : War Flame Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Fight Night in Brawl Arena [Rank C] Empty Re: Fight Night in Brawl Arena [Rank C]

Post by Atrum Furea Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:27 pm

Atrum rolled his head around stretching himself out for what was to come, he needed to get himself into the proper mindset for the show he intended to put on. He refused to use his own fighting style no need to show anyone something they could learn and spread around. Instead he thought he would pretend to be a beserker like he told Tank, just wait until they saw the spin he put on it. He couldn't wait to see their faces, no one was prepared for what he had in store he was sure of it.

"NO MORE DELAYS, LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!" The announcer roared hamming it up for the crowd, like one would hype up listeners for any exciting event. "IIIIIIIIN THIS CORNER, THE MAN KNOWN TO REDUCE STRONG ABLE FIGHTERS TO SICKLY WHELPS! YOU KNOW HIM AS GHOST FIST! THE SHORT TEMPERED SUUUUUUUE LIZ!" Atrum looked at the man opposite from him in the arena, he was tall and red headed holding a particularly nasty scowl on his face as he angrily shook his fist in the direction of the announcer shouting curses Atrum could neither hear nor understand. Atrum grinned for the first time in a while showing off his teeth fully for any who would look his way. His blood felt like it was being lit ablaze just sitting here waiting for the fight to start. He could feel his mind shift gears from his normal polite demeanor to the berserker persona he had created, he couldn't wait to get in there and throw down.

"AAAND IN THIS CORNER, A NEW FACE IN THE GAME! THE LOCAL STREET BRAWLERS CALL HIM BERSERKER! LET'S SEE HOW THIS NEW BLOOD FAIRS IN OUT PIT! HERE COMES TARUM BLAAAAZE!!" Atrum smashed his fists together grinning fiercely. He stepped forwards and took off his hat tossing it behind him so it landed in the safe zone, couldn't have it getting damaged when he went all out now could he? The fun was just about to start! "LET'S GET THIS FIGHT STARTED! !  REMEMBER THIS IS AN UNDERGROUND MATCH THE ONLY RULES IS THERE IS NO RULES!  NO HOLD BARRED SAVE THE USE OF WEAPONS!  RIGHT THEN,HAAAVE AT IT" The starting bell rang and Atrum closed his eyes in response, as the slightly shorter man began cursing and shouting at Atrum for ignoring him.  The slightly smaller man was slightly faster than Atrum and his charge carried him towards him at combat speeds that he couldn't hope to copy.  However Atrum's best weapon had always been his experience and adaptability, he wouldn't lose a fight just because he was slower than his opponent, this was why he didn't need to open his eyes to know the man was coming at him full tilt.  He was hungry, this got his blood boiling!  Atrum could feel his opponents presence bearing down on him as Sue closed in and reacted instantly jerking his body to the side barely dodging Sue's punch and slapping the mans wrists throwing his opponents fist even further off course.  Atrum's opened his eyes and grinned ferociously, bringing his hand back up and catching sue's chin with his palm.

"OH LOOKS LIKE THE NEWCOMER CAUGHT SUE WITH HIS PANTS DOWN THIS COULD BE OVER BEFORE IT EVEN BEGINS!"  The announcers shouted into the mic, Atrum blocked out the extra unneeded noise.  Just focus on the fighting style he was using, just focus on beating his opponent down.

"I'm gonna rip you apart!"  Atrum growled lifting him up grabbing hold to his face he was going to smash this losers face into the stage and knock him out in one blow!  Sue responded faster than Atrum expected twisting himself backwards so his leg would come up and smash into Atrum back.  He remembered getting hit by this move before and he wouldn't let that happen again, not while he could still say something about it.  "Oh no you don't!"  Atrum growled throwing his arm back from Sue's chin and just barely catching the larges mans kick.  "Got cha!"  A move like that was a surprise attack and they only worked once, now he had him and the fight was back in his corner.

"Shi-"  Sue started as Atrum charged forwards placing his other hand on sues kicking leg.  

"SUE LOOKED LIKE HE HAD GOTTEN OUT OF THAT ONE TO, SEEMS LIKE HE'S LETTING THE NEWCOMER RUN HIM THROUGH THE RINGER!"  

"How interesting..."

"WHAT?  TANK WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?"

"Calm down there Bud I got bored watching the entrance and felt that I'd rather watch the matches, you don't mind having a Vet in here filling you in on the ins and outs of the match right?"

"Well...  I guess see anything interesting Here Tank?"  Atrum dragged Sue onto his chest and threw him forwards towards the edge of the ring.  Sue rolled from being thrown and rolled up onto his feet recovering pretty quickly as Atrum charged him.  This lanky bugger was more agile that Atrum gave him credit for he'd dance circles around him if he let him.  He'd just have to burn down this guys chances of winning, lock him down and pummel him into the dirt.  Sue brought back his fist and Atrum felt something off about his opponent.  Atrum was charging him full tilt and he was simply drawing back for a punch?  When something big charged something smaller it normally got out of the way, unless...  Atrum's eyes widened as the thought clicked in his mind; Danger!  

"Yes actually, it's a bit hard to notice especially if you're not a fighter yourself."

"Wait what?"

"Take a look at our newcomer Berserker here, his fighting style is reckless and unrefined normally.  However when his opponent throws a bit of skill his way it changes into something more deliberate and compact."

"I don't see it it just looks like he's beating on Sue Liz."

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!"  Came the frustrated shouts of Sue as Atrum twisted himself so he was standing perpendicular to Sue and his right side was facing Sue's front.  Sue's punch came for Atrums cheek at full speed, time to do something really stupid.  Atrum leaned forwards allowing the punch to slid across his back, twisting himself so his back bumped into Sue's chest Sue predictably pushed back and Atrum felt his opponents arms start to pull into a bear hug.  Atrum had one chance to pull this off, he pushed off the ground with his legs. Because of his weight his lower body strength surpassed the average persons, and it lifted him off the arena floor and into the air above Sue.

"What in the world?"

"That's exactly what I mean, the kid saw Sue's signature punch, recognized it as dangerous and pulled out.  Something no other 'berserker' would have had the clarity to do in the same situation."  Atrum grabbed Sue's head and let his full weight bear down on his neck slamming his head into the arena floor.  "And just like that he brought his full 235 pounds down to bear on poor sue's Head and slammed it into the mat at full speed.  Like falling off the top of a tower straight onto your head.  Call it Bud, Sue out cold."   Tank finished as Atrum picked himself off of his unconscious opponent and lifted his fist up in the air.

"An- AND IT'S OVER SUE LIZ TAKEN OUT IN AN ASTONISHING DISPLAY OF AGILITY FROM THE GIANT BERSERKER!  TARUM BLAZE WITH PROCEED TO THE NEXT ROUND WHERE HOPEFULLY HE'LL CONTINUE TO SHOW US AN ENTERTAINING FIGHT!"

Atrum grinned and roared hamming it up for the crowd but he was worried, he wasn't just here to fight and for a second he forgot that he had a job to do.  He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold himself from just relishing in the excitement.  Hells, self control was annoying.

Word count: 2029/1500
Atrum Furea
Atrum Furea
Fairy Tail C
Fairy Tail C

Experience : 219
Primary Magic : War Flame Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down