FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tying up Lose Ends

Go down

Tying up Lose Ends  Empty Tying up Lose Ends

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:00 am

Arawn had found himself in a bar in the slums of Crocus, he had recently finished a mission for the guild, one that involved killing an elderly scientist. He had already had two beers and was about to order his third when a very familiar looking woman entered the bar, she was extremely similar looking to Maya, the woman that had contracted him the night before, but this woman was Mora. Mora was slightly older than Maya but she still looked young and still a threat if she was crossed. She too like Maya worked on the outside of the guild more than as a member these days. The woman walked right over to the table that Arawn was at.
“What is it with you kitties lately? Am I wearing catnip or are there no other members willing to get their hands dirty like I am.”
Mora just smirked at Arawn, at the same time Arawn’s third beer reached the table. Mora quickly scooped the beer and took a large swig. Arawn looked at the lady with a look of both annoyance and anger. After her rather large gulp she slammed the beer on the table.
”Well little shit maybe we see potential in ya. Now do you want some jewels or should I go find somebody that will actually appreciate them?”
Arawn rolled his eyes before answering the woman.
[color=purple] “Just tell me what you need me to do and I will be there. A smile crossed the woman’s face. She pulled a small piece of paper out of her breast laying it on the table. Arawn reached out and looked at the paper. The woman took another quick swig before explaining the mission to Arawn.
“Okay just make sure this guy is taking care of before he leaks out some important stuff to our enemies.”

Back to top Go down

Tying up Lose Ends  Empty Re: Tying up Lose Ends

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:04 am

Arawn slid the paper into his pocket threw a few bucks on the table and stood up. The mission seemed simple enough and actually a little close to home. Arawn might be able to get a bit more out of this request than just the jewels. As Arawn passed the woman up he muttered something to her.
“Just have the money ready in an hour or it will cost ya double.”
The woman just smirked as she finished the beer. Arawn headed out to the area that the man was said to be, the slums of Crocus, so not that far away. The hut that the man was in was rather run down. Arawn knocked on the door and could hear shuffling around inside. A frail looking man opened the door.
”Y-yes?”
“Mr. Rion, I need the information that you have on Shadow Heart. We can make this easy or we can make it hard whichever you prefer.”
The man’s blue eyes opened up wide in terror he tried to slam the door shut on Arawn’s face but a quick shoe in the doorway stopped that quickly. IT seemed to Arawn that this was going to be done the hard way. Arawn caused his shadow to jet behind the man grabbing him. Arawn entered the shack to look for the book. It was easy to spot right on the desk, Arawn walked over and grabbed the book. Arawn turned back around to see a ink man forming. Before the thing could even finish creating a shadow dragon’s head crashed right through it.
“Tisk tisk tisk, you should have realized that Shadow Heart would have come for this old man. Now here is the deal. You are going to leave town, leave Fiore and if I hear that your name is connected it will be the last thing that you will ever do. Now you have three hours to do this.”
Arawn took the book sliding it into his pocket before leaving the hut, his shadow would deliver a sharp blow to the man’s backside causing him to collapse. Arawn walked away back to Mora to get his jewels and then head right back for the bar to where she found him.

683/500
-Exit

Back to top Go down