FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Meeting in Clover Town

Go down

A Meeting in Clover Town Empty A Meeting in Clover Town

Post by Aj Luna Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:57 pm

"Hey mister, hurry up!" The voice of a young child fills the air of the mostly quiet street. He was a small boy, about the age of six, with a shirt that was too long for him. Aj just sigh as he follows the boy, barely keeping up with his as he led him to his orphanage. 'I can't believe I doing this' He thought as the orphanage came into sight. It was an old building with fading paint and broken windows. A small group of kids were in the font of the main door way, surrounding it as if they were waiting for something.
“Hey! We are here everyone!” With a jolt the group parted to let him pass. As Aj heads to the front of the group, he mentally prepares himself. Setting himself on the top step, he looks over the group. The children were young, between the ages of four and eight. With a smile, he eyes each one carefully, locking their faces in his memory. “Thank you for having me today” He started, “I hope you have fun listening to my songs.” With that side he bring his flute out to play the first of many songs.
Aj Luna
Aj Luna
Guildless D
Guildless D

Experience : 13
Primary Magic : Sky Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

A Meeting in Clover Town Empty Re: A Meeting in Clover Town

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:02 am

A wind blew through the trees. A single cloud traveled slowly across the sky. Larcs walked through the streets today with a simple goal set in mind. The local orphanage. She was headed there today for she often stops by in spare time and sees how things are with the kids. She felt a connection with these children, whom had no parents they knew of, though some of the kids in the orphanage had parent's that had died in the war.

As she came up to the orphanage she saw one of the little boys eagerly leading a young man, probably about her own age being led in. Curious as to what was going on, Larcs followed, keeping her distance. When she made it to the gates, she stopped and watched the scene before her. The children had all gathered outside and were on the porch in the front of the orphanage. The older children seemed to be inside, but for the most part everyone was there. A smile crossed Larcs' face as she watched as the man whom was led here pulled out a simple looking wooden flute and began to play.

She listened to him playing, and found it surprisingly calming to listen to him play. The children also seemed to be enjoying the enchanting tunes that this piper played. When he was finished with the first song, Larcs walked over from her spot by the gate. One of the little girls saw her approaching and her face beamed, "Oh Larcs come listen come listen. He plays the flute really pretty." Larcs smiled and nodded to the child, though she was often really shy around people, she had been to this orphanage quite a few times and the children here liked her, and her shyness didn't show as much. "Yes Annie. I hear. Here let's sit back down and listen to his next song together okay?" With that Larcs sat down amongst the children, the girl Annie plopped down into Larcs' lap, and the audience waited for the next song to begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aj Luna Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:11 pm

He lives to play music, and known it very well. It was one of thing he loves, but he loves the faces of his audience when he plays more. It gives him the feeling of happiness when he affects people, lifting their spirits when they needed it the most. So when the last notes of the first song were finish he looks up to see the faces of the children. Their smiles brought a warm feeling to his heart as his eyes scan the crowd. He was about to play the seconds song when he caught movement on the edge of his vision.

A young lady, maybe around his age, was walking up to the crowd. From what he can see, she had white hair that reaches the small of her back. She was wearing a black dress the clash with her blue eyes. As she came closer, he saw one of the little girls went up to her. From what he can tell, the girl asks something and the young lady nodded and begins following her in the crowd, apparently to go and sit. He waited for her to sit to begin the next song. After looking around the crowd once more, he caught the eye of the young lady. Giving her a smile and a nod, he raises his flute to play.
Aj Luna
Aj Luna
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Larcs sat amongst the children and she caught the eye of the flutist as he began his next song. He had a pleasant smile, and seemed like a nice fellow. As she sat and listened to the song, Larcs, felt at peace. A gentle breeze blew, and Larcs’ fine silk smooth white hair blew with it. The flutist eventually ended his song, and once he was through, Larcs clapped along with some of the children. Then the door to the orphanage opened and an older kid came out and said lunch was ready. The next thing Larcs knew all the children disappeared inside, leaving her alone with this man. Knowing that it was lunch time, Larcs knew that the children would be off to school lessons afterwards, so there wasn’t much point in sticking around here. She turned to the flutist, “Y-Y-You are r-r-really good at playing the flute. It was n-nice of you to play for the children. Though I don’t think you will be able to play here much more, a-after lunch the kids have l-lessons. ”

Something about this person intrigued Larcs, and she couldn’t put her finger on exactly what it was, though she could tell this person was shrouded in mystery. She was interested to get to know this person, after all he seemed friendly enough, and bad people wouldn’t be as nice as that. With that, Larcs then said, “S-so, d-d-did you have any plans for the afternoon?” She honestly did not have anything, and something inside her told her to get to know more about this person, she didn’t know what this feeling was, maybe it was a feeling to keep the children safe. Regardless since she was free this afternoon, might as well try and make friends. She realized she had yet to introduce herself. “Oh forgive me for not in-introducing myself. I am Larcs, the wandering nun and member of Blue Pegasus. And you are?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Aj Luna Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:55 pm

Just like the first song, he opens his eyes to see the children expressions. Like before their smile warm his heart. He was about to open his mouth to speak to them before his last song but was interrupted by an older kid calling for lunch. As they left he saw the young lady turn to him. “Y-Y-You are r-r-really good at playing the flute. It was n-nice of you to play for the children. Though I don’t think you will be able to play here much more, a-after lunch the kids have l-lessons. ” He smile at her and was going to thank her when she shock him with her question. “S-so, d-d-did you have any plans for the afternoon?
Um, I don’t…wile alright.” It might be time for him to make a friend anyways. Putting away his flute, he rise and walk to her. “Oh forgive me for not in-introducing myself. I am Larcs, the wandering nun and member of Blue Pegasus. And you are?”  “Why hello Larcs, my name is Aj. I’m a traveling musician and I must thank you for the applause.” Walking to the gate by her side, he turn and ask “Where do you have in mind?
Aj Luna
Aj Luna
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down