FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mamoru Tame Ni, we will protect: Rank-C guildless protection

Go down

Mamoru Tame Ni, we will protect: Rank-C guildless protection Empty Mamoru Tame Ni, we will protect: Rank-C guildless protection

Post by Tatsuma Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:45 am

Tatsuma entered Era with the feeling of irony weighing on him. He heavily disagreed with what the magic council was doing. Why should a mage have to join up with a guild if they didn't want to? Why did it matter what they were doing by themselves? What place did they have giving demands and fairly well enslaving the entirety of the magic community. They had exercised their power on more than one occasion, and made demands of multiple facets of people. At this point what they were doing was out and out dictating the lives of the people and that was just as bad as what the magic council was accusing the dark guilds of doing.

To make matters worse, in addition to the magic council's dictatorship, Fairy Tail had managed to split themselves up on the issue too. Some of them were hunting down guildless mages, while others like him were trying to protect them from the very mages that were hunting them down. If he had anything to do with it, the world wasn't going to claim the freedom of the very people that had fought so hard for their freedom. His mind was focused on these thought as he ventured not once, but for the second time into the magic council's home town to throw down with whatever they wanted to throw at him. This time, however, he was here to try to put the council in their place. It wasn't a matter of overpowering them, it was a matter or protecting those who were targeted by their injustice.

It was during his move through Era that he saw a group of Paladins, three stood watching as two of them harassed a someone whom he could only assume to be guildless. This was based in part because he couldn't see the person's face clearly since the two were angled between him and her.
"Hey, what the hell do you people think you're doing!" He shouted at the lot of them.

335/1500
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Experience : 436
Primary Magic : Lightning Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Void Magic

Back to top Go down

Mamoru Tame Ni, we will protect: Rank-C guildless protection Empty Re: Mamoru Tame Ni, we will protect: Rank-C guildless protection

Post by Tatsuma Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:37 pm

One of the paladins, the one that wasn't engaged with the guildless mage turned toward him and walked closer.
"Magic Council business, move along." He said.
"Magic Council business my ass. You're just out and out harassing civilians."
"This person a friend of yours?"
"So what if they are." He said, stepping forward as his rage slowly started to build, though he swallowed it.
"Well then can we assume you're taking this person to join your guild, which would be?"
"Maybe. Though that shouldn't really matter. You people are in the wrong. And maybe I'm one of those guildless mages you keep hearing about. You know, the really dangerous ones." He retorted, keeping his rage bottled in. Even if he did end up facing down some Magic Council paladins it wouldn't behoove him to go off and kill them.
"You know the law, guildless mages need to join a guild or be arrested." The Councilman responded.
"Okay if you can't see the guild emblem on my right ****ing hand you're retarded." He said as he fought harder to keep his rage in line. It was now a battle he was losing.
"You have a mouth on you don't you little one."
"Yeah, it's a circumstance of not having any parents. Also leave that person over there alone or my better nature might get into the way and you'll have someone else to worry about arresting." He snapped back.
"And like that you're under arrest for threatening an official of the Magic Council." The paladin snapped back, placing a hand on Tatsu's shoulder.

Immediately Tatsuma slid his foot forward between the guy's legs, grabbing the wrist in a vice lock and pulled him against his hip, resulting in the Paladin being flipped and slamming into the ground, at which point Tatsu kicked him in the kidney, a spot he had found made prey start slipping mentally and making mistakes.
"Yeah I should have mentioned this earlier, but don't ****ing touch me!" He roared as he slide into a side stance so he could see the other Paladins, one of which had turned their attention toward him while the one he was facing started to get up. The third one wasn't harassing the other mage and was now just holding onto her arm.
"You shouldn't have done that kid." The Paladin he had just thrown said.
"Yeah well my life is full of things I shouldn't have done. At this point we're past talking so bring it on *******" He roared, taking a fighting stance as he stared down the paladins, especially now that there were two that he appeared to be having to fight.

word count:791
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Mamoru Tame Ni, we will protect: Rank-C guildless protection Empty Re: Mamoru Tame Ni, we will protect: Rank-C guildless protection

Post by Tatsuma Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:09 pm

One of the paladins charged him, his hand glowing a brilliant purple. Meanwhile the guy behind him began to chant. Tatsu had been reading books and scrolls about magic and casting so he could try to identify things and get some sort of an edge, but even with that he had no idea what they were using. When the Paladin in melee swung, Tatsuma easily slid out of the way, but he guessed that the guy had learned from the last little exchange. As soon as he was out of the way, the paladin slammed a fist into the side of his head and a magic explosion launched him several feet to the left where he tucked his body in and rolled once along the ground before coming back to a full stand.

As soon as he got back up on his feet the second paladin that had been chanting stopped and held out his palm as a glowing blue glyph appeared and blasted a wave of water which further beat Tatsu into the ground. This time he didn't get a chance to fully recover, he minimized the damage from hitting the ground using his reflexes, but now he was furious and he couldn't bite back his rage any further.
"I'M GOING TO ****ING KILL ALL OF YOU!" He roared as he activated his lightning flash. Instantly he jumped from side to side moving as a blur when he did this. Suddenly that same blur was clearing the distance toward the paladin who had battered him with water.
"Lightning dragon burst." He nearly whispered as his forehead arced with lightning just before the glowing blue sphere launched at the mage. The resultant electric shock and frozen posture that overtook him gave Tatsu all the information he wanted as he immediately bolted away from that paladin and toward the first one that decided it was a good idea to engage him in melee.

With an outstretched palm Tatsuma struck the paladin in the chest using his lightning palm ability as he discharged the electricity into his body as he ran by, passing underneath the paladin's outstretched arm and then turning to come behind the man as he recovered from his electric shock and gripped the back of his neck, dragging him toward the other one that was currently stunned before he jumped back.
"LIGHTNING DRAGON ROAR!!" He shouted as a wave of violet electricity erupted from his mouth engulfing both of the paladins. Finally he rushed forward, striking both of them, each with one elbow, and using the momentum from his speed to increase the damage. When all was said and done neither one of them was down and out but they were definitely reconsidering their positions.

It wasn't until he had finished that, that he noticed that the last remaining Paladin was chanting. As a brilliant blue glyph appeared in front of his hand, Tatsu estimated that it was water again. Imagine his surprise when lightning erupted from the glyph. He wanted to laugh, but priorities became more of a must as he greedily consumed the lightning, eating all of it down and exhaling the sigh of someone well fed. He grinned as he rushed forward, still using his lightning speed. He gripped the paladin, stepping behind him and spinning him then using that momentum to throw him at the other two paladins on the ground. With all three of them in a pile, the blue that was Tatsuma erupted forward, proceeding to punch the paladins in the face, collar bones, kidneys, liver, brachial nerve, sternum, and hip.

Just as it started to seem that the dragon slayer's assault would never end, the apparent girl that the three had been harassing shouted.
"STOP! You're going to kill them!" His first thought was "Well duh that's what I said I was going to do.", but as soon as that thought crossed his mind he realized that he had lost control. He stopped his assault, stepping back and turning to the girl, but when she shrank back away from him he realized just how horrible what he was doing looked. Electricity crackled and then discharged away from his body as he deactivated his speed and he slowly stepped toward the girl.
"I'm sorry, I won't hurt you. It's going to be alright... Maybe. I definitely think you should run though. You don't want any part of this." He said to her as he walked away from the Magic Council officials he had just beaten down.
"I.." She started as she backed away from him. "Don't come any closer."
"It's... my name is Tatsuma. Don't be afraid, they're still alive." He said, motioning towards them, although he acknowledged internally that they might not be if it weren't for her. She did start to relax though, stepping forward a little bit.
"I'm Tessa.. Are you really a Fairy Tail mage?" She asked.
"I am... although they are not going to be happy about this back home." He said nervously as he scratched the back of his head. This finally got a smile from Tessa.
"You're kind of funny aren't you."
"No i'm just wet... I" The scratching got a little quicker.
"Oh yeah! hold still okay?" She replied with a smile as she held both of her hands out. In an instant he was dry and happy.
"Is that better?" She asked.
"Oh my god I think I love you! I appreciate it. You may want to go now. If you ever need you know where to find me." He replied with hearts practically in his eyes.
"I'll come find you someday!" She shouted as she took off.

[EXIT]

-------------------------------------

dragon slayer eating ability (10MP recovered):

Lightning Dragon Roar (Overcharged):

Lightning Palm (overcharged):

Lightning Flash:

Lightning Dragon Burst (always overcharged):

HP: 130
MP: 100/200

Word Count: 1744
Tatsuma
Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down