FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Dragons

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Double Dragons - Page 3 Empty Re: Double Dragons

Post by Tatsuma Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:31 pm

Tatsu almost laughed when she said she technically held the mysterious stranger title too.
"Well you're welcome to go chasing some strange with me if you want, but I don't know how you feel about girls." He said between fits of laughter. Though he completely sobered up when she started talking about the locals not being able to help much in the ways of finding their people. That was seriously going to be something of a problem and it meant he was going to have to get creative with how he approached the investigation. He didn't have much experience working with a team, and the experience he did have was pretty definitely not positive. He believe in Kotone though so... "wait a tic... He thought to himself. He had been so focused on his being tired that he had completely missed earlier what she had said about someone named Raven... or someone that was a Raven.
"Yeah... you also mentioned someone named... or someone that resembled a raven, I dunno I don't remember exactly what you said it was a few minutes ago, but does this mean there's a third person? Because this raven or... you know what, never mind, decidedly I don't care and whoever or whatever it is I'll meet him, them, or it tomorrow at noon." He said, starting a though, but then deciding he was too tired to actually want to pull the pin on that particular grenade.

With that he turned, and headed back to town walking at a steady and deliberate pace and waving behind him with two fingers as he left. It had been fun meeting Kotone, but tomorrow would be even more fun. They had a long road ahead of them, though Tatsu had a feeling he was going to kick himself tomorrow for the fight he had just gotten in.

word count:
1500/1500 Lightning Scalpel
1000/1000 Lightning Storm
1500/1500 Lightning Dragon Fang
1500/1500 Dragon Wolf Needle
1000/1000 Aftershock
1000/1000 Shock Shield (upgrade)
500/500 Lightning Flash (upgrade)
TRAINED!!

Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:57 am

Kotone blinked in surprise when Tatsu started laughing when she said she was also a mysterious stranger. He invited him to join her, but said he wasn’t sure how she felt about girls. Her cheeks flushed red then, temporarily forgetting her frustration. “I- I’m not that kind of girl!” she insisted, flailing animatedly at Tatsuma as she took a step back. She was also not the kind of girl who knew how to take flirting when she wasn’t angry at someone, and often returned the flirt with either flailing similar to this, or anger, depending on what she actually thought of the flirting deep down. Sure, he wasn’t flirting with her, but it was still a rather awkward thought to place in her head.

“Y-you go do whatever the heck you want,” she told him, quickly recovering and trying to act calm again. She attempted to fix her hair that was probably a mess, both as a distraction and as a habit – she did care about her appearance, after all. “I won’t be joining you for those adventures.” She eyed him with a half-glare as if to drive home that point, though the slight blush on her cheeks showed that she was actually still flustered.

1500/1500 Claw
1000/1000 Scales
1500/1500 Breath
1500/1500 Shuriken
1500/1500 Ice Spikes
1000/1000 Scales (Copy) (caught up count after a couple of missed posts)

Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuma Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:58 pm

Tatsuma stopped walking and turned to face Kotone again. She seemed embarrassed by the jokes he had made, although he wouldn't necessarily have complained had she taken him up on it. That being said she most likely would have just made it that much more difficult to pick up on a half decent village girl so he decided against making more jokes like that.
"I always do what I want, but what I want is to help others. Still, I'm not a saint wizard so I don't feel like anyone knows, cares, or is paying any attention to what I'm doing half the time, thus it's nice to have a bit of fun. You should loosen up, if you do more to enjoy the things in your life you might find you actually enjoy being around people." He said with a wave, turning back around and continuing to head off. He had a lot to think about pertaining to his own issues and insecurities at the moment and it wouldn't do him any good to simply stand around.

As he entered the town and took to the nearest inn he barely had time to get ready to get into bed with a girl in the first place. He just wanted to sleep and recharge but all good things would come in time. He took a hot bath and fell asleep there first before he even got a chance to get into bed. In no time he was dead to the world, soaking away the aches and pains and enjoying the memories of the fights for that day.

[EXIT]

Tatsuma
Fairy Tail B
Fairy Tail B

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Thu May 01, 2014 12:50 am

“You should loosen up. If you do more to enjoy the things in your life you might find you actually enjoy being around people.” Kotone stared after Tatsuma as he said this and departed, the blush on her cheeks still barely visible. Who did he think he was?! Kotone knew the answer to that already. The victor. She had a habit of trying not to completely ignore anyone who was stronger than her. Now. Well, she had before too. When she’d met Ranor Taiga and lost to him in no time flat without him even throwing a proper punch. But she’d gotten stronger and learned from that, too.

“…Tatsuma…” Kotone said quietly, breaking her gaze from his disappearing form and staring at the ground. Her eyes darted as she tried to make sense of the day. It had gone nothing like she’d planned once she’d arrived at the island. She was a hero. The hero. She didn’t just up and lose against those who weren’t even wizard saints! … No. Apparently she did. She’d been making a huge mistake. She finally broke her staring contest with the ground, flicking a tear off to the side with her finger. The tear froze in the air as it left her skin, sailing off into the grass. There wasn’t time for crying. She had things to do and to think about, and she was going to show Tatsuma that she could improve before this mission was over. "Just you wait. The daughter of Krendall learns from her mistakes."

-Exit-
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Experience : 552
Primary Magic : Ice Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Gale Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content