FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memory Make Spells

Go down

Memory Make Spells Empty Memory Make Spells

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 3:03 am

Spell name: Memorize
Element: Memory
MP cost: Rank Dependent
Effect: When Jayzaku sees a spell he memorizes it. He is then able to use the spell for the listed MP cost on the copied spell as if it were his own spell. When he memorizes a spell it fills a permanent spell slot.
Power: All *'s to power
Speed:
Area:
Extra:

Spell name: After Image
Element: Illusion
MP cost: 10
Effect: The user employs their mind power to create a clone of themselves using the target's memories. Such clone seems to share many characteristics with a Thought Projection: the user is capable of talking through it, it is impervious to physical attacks, and, if assaulted, it will simply waver like a hologram.
Power:
Speed:
Area:
Extra:

Spell name: Forget
Element: Memory
MP cost: Rank Dependent
Effect: When Jayzaku sees a spell he can "forget" the spell, this nullifies any spell equal to the rank of this spells casting. The user however doesn't truly forget the spell. This spell can nullify up to 3 spells per use.
Power: All but 2 *'s to power
Speed:
Area: **
Extra:

Last edited by Jayzaku Vista on Tue May 13, 2014 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Memory Make Spells Empty Re: Memory Make Spells

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 6:52 am

Bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 6:04 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxus Fri May 09, 2014 1:36 am

Sorry about the delay, needed to check up a few things before I graded this set of spells.

Flooded Forest: I'm going to be saying no to having spells be "Pre-memorized" because if I allow it, you'll just pull random spells outta nowhere. This defeats the purpose of having a copy mage, as you could potentially fill up all your slots with random spells and never actually copy any. I know you intended to track people down ICly, but others might look to exploit our system this way.

After Image: This spell looks fine.

Third Spell: This spell lacks a name. Also, for the same reason as Flooded Forest I have to say no. (Though, if I were to say yes to this, it'd need at least one point in homing. For future reference.)

Ideally, as a Copy mage what you'll need is a copy spell. It'll copy that rank or lower spell, which if you choose to keep will not erase your copy spell, and will instead fill a slot in your list of spells. Lemme know when you've made edits.
Maxus
Maxus
Admin

Experience : 122
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 6:49 am

Before I make the changes I just thought I should say that these aren't copied spells but they are combo spells(Spells I made from spells I copied/seen). So do I still have to take them out if so thats fine, just let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxus Tue May 13, 2014 2:31 am

You are still relying on having copied spells to make these spells. No. Come up with new spells, or save your slots.
Maxus
Maxus
Admin

Experience : 122
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 2:56 am

Bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content