FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Break Them Up [C-Rank Mission] Solo/modded/Lagi

2 posters

Go down

Break Them Up [C-Rank Mission] Solo/modded/Lagi Empty Break Them Up [C-Rank Mission] Solo/modded/Lagi

Post by Lagi Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:18 pm

This was a great day for Lagi, today is the day that he gets his very first mission as a member of the magic council. It actually involved a local group of bandits that were terrorizing a road of some sort. It would be pretty hard for traders to get across without getting harassed and robbed by these guys, so something had to be done. “Alright, I’m definitely ready.” Lagi would say to himself, trying to get himself focused for the task at hand. He then went to the location of where the client was supposed to be. The man’s name was George, but his last name wasn’t listed. “Hey! George! I’m Lagiel Hideoshi from the magic council; I’m here to help you with your bandit problem. “ Lagi would say as he arrived in the council premises. Lagi was wearing his usual outfit; he wasn’t so fond of wearing anything that was too flashy. Uncomfortable clothing could definitely be a problem, especially if it’s something that doesn’t give Lagi the full use of both of his hands. “I guess you could start with giving me some info about what’s really going on. Is there anything else I should know about these guys?

Maxus is my modder
Lagi
Lagi
Council D
Council D

Experience : 8
Primary Magic : Iron Make
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Break Them Up [C-Rank Mission] Solo/modded/Lagi Empty Re: Break Them Up [C-Rank Mission] Solo/modded/Lagi

Post by Maxus Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:08 pm

George, the man in question had been pacing back and fourth in the courtyard of the councils main headquarters. Upon hearing Lagi's voice he turned to face the younger wizard. His eyes had dark bags under them, having clearly not been sleeping well. He listened quietly, letting out a sigh of relief only after the young man explained why he was there.

“Oh, thank you,” he said smiling slightly. He brushed auburn hair out of his eyes, letting him see his help clearly. He wore simple clothes designed for traveling, though it seemed those had seen better days too. “Well... There's three of them running a toll of sorts out on the road leading to Hosenka. Normally, they wouldn't be a problem, but they have magic.”

“I'm just a humble merchant,” He continued as he rubbed the back of his neck. “I can run away from normal bandits. But magic is harder to get away from. As long as they're there, it's too dangerous for me to bring my goods into town. These goods are vital to the people still living in the ruined portion of the city. So, if it'll help, I can show you where they've set up their toll.”
Maxus
Maxus
Admin

Experience : 122

Back to top Go down

Break Them Up [C-Rank Mission] Solo/modded/Lagi Empty Re: Break Them Up [C-Rank Mission] Solo/modded/Lagi

Post by Lagi Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Lagi felt bad for the man, he hasn’t slept in days. Anyone could easily tell, those bags under his eyes are definitely the product of it. Lagi remained quiet for a minute as he listened to what the man said and came to his own strategy on how to handle this. They were handling the toll for the area, a forced toll that has nothing to do with the magic council whatsoever. It’s just a bunch of thugs that thinks it ok to impose their own laws because they have magic. Magic was supposed to improve one’s life, but it ends up to be used in negative ways as well. “Alright, feel free to lead the way; I’ll make sure that those bandits won’t bother you anymore.

Lagi would say this with confidence as he raises his collar up to cover his mouth. He usually does this when he isn’t too fond of talking for the moment. This form of action actually matched his current seriousness towards this first mission that he was receiving from the magic council. Lagi didn’t take too fondly at the men that was causing this fair trader all this trouble, and he was going to handle that problem accordingly.
Lagi
Lagi
Council D
Council D

Experience : 8
Primary Magic : Iron Make

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down