FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bruce's Spells

Go down

Bruce's Spells Empty Bruce's Spells

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:35 am

Spell name: Gravity bender
Element: Mass manipulation
MP cost:10
Effect: Bruce decreases the mass of his body making his body defy gravity up to a certain extent, for duration of the spell. This essentially acts as a jump boost, and allows for a slow falling effect. Due to the nature of this spell, Power shows the gravity defied each level of the buff.
No stars, gravity remains the same
* Gravity 95% of normal
** Gravity is 85% of normal
*** Gravity is 75% of normal
**** Gravity is 50% of normal
***** Gravity is 25% of normal
****** Gravity is 15% of normal

Power:-**
Speed:-
Area:
Extra: Buff, Lingering

Spell name:Mass changer (1st spell)
Element:Mass manipulation
MP cost:10 (5 Sustained)
Effect:This spell mainly increases Bruce’s own mass, increasing his power by 2x (two stars in the power).

Power:**
Speed:
Area:-
Extra:Sustained, buff

Spell name: Blast zone
Effect: Bruce increases the mass of an object by such a great extent that its particles tend to start collapsing on themselves, and they burst open to release massive amounts of energy. The blast can be anything right from a small one, to a huge one that covers the whole area (given by the number of stars in area at that time). Bruce can transfer energy to objects only a certain distance from him, and is himself immune to the blasts. Note, he cannot control anything with a will of its own, however, the blast does affect them.

Speed:*
Area:*
Extra:

Spell name: Mass Changer (2nd spell)
MP cost:10 (5 Sustained)
Effect: This spell leads to a decrease in Bruce's mass, increasing his speed by 2x (given by two stars)

Speed:
Area:
Extra: Sustained, Buff

Last edited by Bruce Rawson on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:10 am; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bruce's Spells Empty Re: Bruce's Spells

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:59 pm

Ready for moderation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:56 pm

Hey Bruce. Welcome to the site. I will be in charge of checking your spells, so without further ado let's get started shall we? Also please be patient with us, I know you want to RP, but you don't need to bump unless a mod has not checked it within 24 hours

Now all in all the concepts behind the spells are really cool. However you don't quite have it within the guidelines we want for our spells. Extras you have to choose what extra you want from our extra list. Everything you will need is under our Magic Creation Rules. Now I will give some pointers on each individual spell, you can take my advice or use it as a guidepost to help you get them right, but all of them need a little work.

Spell name:Gravity bender
    Effect: You say this spell has the ability to let him increase mass of objects around him and decrease that in some others. This in the end allows you to become more mobile. Instead of describing it this was say something along the lines of Bruce decreases the mass of his body making his body defy gravity up to a certain extent, for duration of the spell. Basically this would act as a jump boost for you as flying isnt possible until later.

Place in reasonable alternate rules for power that basically say how well you defy gravity depending on how many stars you have in power.
    Power:- Power would be needed to use this for this spell is basically a buff
    Speed:- Speed is also not needed for this is a buff.
    Area: Area would not be needed, for it affects you
    Extra: You would need the Buff extra and the Sustained OR Lingering extra. scroll down on the Magic Creation Rules to check them out

If you need more help feel free to ask me about buffs or anyone in the CB.

Spell name:The MASSive sucker
    Effect:The effect of this spell seems to span from acting as a shield, to creating a trap, to many other uses. Please narrow this spell down a bit and focus it on one particular thing. We do tend to frown on broad spells like this. (I will not suggest a star placement for I do not understand this spell)

Spell name:Mass changer
      Effect:This spell needs to be broken into two different spells cause you would need one when you increase your mass, and one when you decrease, and the stars need a bit of work.Since you want this 'buff' to last one post, you can do the following. For the Speed Boost Spell you need to just have the Buff Extra, the Sustained or Lingering, and points in power. Same thing for the Power Boosting one, it just has to be two different spells.

Spell name: Blast zone
    Effect: Just state that this spell cant be used on enemies, only the area around them, you cannot have autohit spells here sorry. Therefore anything with a will of its own, humans, and some beasts, this will not work on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Are the first and the last one OK now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:22 pm

In the first one you still have to say under the extras what extras you are using. Look at the spells of Shinju here. See how she has the Extras she uses listed out beside them this is what I mean.

Don't forget to also split up the third spell, and reword the second spell.

The last spell is good. I would like a little more description, like how big is the blast, does the blast cover the whole area around that which you targeted? Other than that it is okay, just vague.

Bump when edits are made~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:50 am

I have edited them. Also, I've removed the MASSive sucker, as I'll think up another spell instead of that. Are the rest of them OK?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:21 pm

Alrighty Bruce, everything seems fine now. Sorry about all that work you had to do. Once you come up with a fifth spell just post it up and we will check it for you. I hereby approve these four though for you to be able to use in the RP of this site which will start very soon.

Bruce's Spells Approv26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:27 pm

APPROVAL REVOKED

Sorry about this, I did not mean to approve this earlier. Your first spell is lacking some points. Once again you don't have to say how many posts your Gravity Bender Spell lasts, because you can sustain it for as many posts as you wish. if you chose to make it Linger, instead of be sustained, one point in lingering would let it last two posts so you wouldnt have to say it.

That is just the minor thing though. The BIG thing is that you still did not explain how you redefined the power for that spell.

May I suggest the following:

Spell name: Gravity bender
Element: Mass manipulation
Effect: Bruce decreases the mass of his body making his body defy gravity up to a certain extent, for duration of the spell. This essentially acts as a jump boost, and allows for a slow falling effect. Due to the nature of this spell, Power shows the gravity defied each level of the buff.
No stars, gravity remains the same
* Gravity 95% of normal
** Gravity is 85% of normal
*** Gravity is 75% of normal
**** Gravity is 50% of normal
***** Gravity is 25% of normal
****** Gravity is 15% of normal

Power:-**
Speed:-
Area:
Extra: Buff, Lingering

on your second spell add the sustained MP cost... take out the for two posts.... same with your last spell. Make those changes and you will be good to go. Again sorry about that I had this message up on one page and that one for when you were done typed up and ready for ya and I sent the wrong one... my apologies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:10 am

No problem! I have edited them as instructed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:41 am

Alrighty sir, now you have done everything I asked. thanks. Sorry for all this trouble. Your spells look good to me, so I will approve them. If it comes up later that I missed something or there is a problem with a spell, we will let you know, the chances of either of these things happening are low, but I always seem to say it anyways. Welp without further ado....

Bruce's Spells Approv26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down