FTR has moved to fairytailrevolution.jcink.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quick Outing (Kotone)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Quick Outing (Kotone) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Quick Outing (Kotone)

Post by Eternal R. Blaze Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:12 pm

He watch her stiffen as the information cross her mind, it was something he put up throw all the time since he got here from Chaos city. Most people never like the Magic Council and who can blame them? They are some corrupted member here and there and it tends to make them a little untrustful. The only reason he was with them was because he needed a place to stay. He also noted that she help clean up Scarlet, maybe her instincts is kicking in due to her magic or upbringing? His did the same when he reach 13 and started to build Sanctuary.

"I believe I told this little cutie I'd buy just a few minutes ago, Mr. Paladin." she answered him, flipping a strand of stray hair out of her face as she got up. He nodded and went up to paid for the food, thinking about how he can answer to her unasked question. He kept his scarf off as he orders his own chocolate ice-cream cone. “Young one, you must remember what I told you of my past and then think of the new law. Of course I won’t follow it, just make sure you lips are seal.”

Eternal R. Blaze
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Kotone's racing mind screeched to a halt when Eternal told her he had no intention of following the new laws. She seemed to relax a bit physically as his words registered. So her blunder wasn't going to get her in trouble after all. Good. "No problem," she told him with a grin. "You think I'd get the dad of this little girl in trouble?" she asked him. Of course she wouldn't. She knew all too well what it was like to lose a parent. Scarlet wouldn't suffer the same fate as long as Kotone had any say in it.

Kotone licked her ice cream casually. It was of course, a little cold for ice cream according to most people. But Kotone didn't suffer the effects of cold, and was perfectly happy to run around in her short skirt and eat ice cream in the middle of winter. She leaned down and handed young Scarlet her long jacket so she wouldn't shiver while she ate her ice cream in the cold.

"Well then, Eternal. It's good to know some people know what the Magic Council is supposed to be to the people." she said in a casual tone. "Your daughter has someone she should look up to. And who should definitely stick around for her to be able to do so," she told him, giving him a look that said 'don't you dare go and get yourself hurt.'

Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal R. Blaze Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:11 pm

He gives her his own grin, releasing a breath he didn’t known he was holding. Scarlet was all he has in this world and if something happens he didn’t known what he would have done. Well he do, but he doesn’t want to admit it. He watches her as she give up her own jacket to keep Scarlet warm, hiding a smile from view. "Well then, Eternal. It's good to know some people know what the Magic Council is supposed to be to the people." she said in a casual tone. "Your daughter has someone she should look up to. And who should definitely stick around for her to be able to do so," she told him; giving him a look that said 'don't you dare go and get yourself hurt.'

“Of course, and I must side she pick a good role model to follow.” He noted that Scarlet brush, hiding her face from Kotone. Even he says this he known what she is talking about. “Don’t worry, I not leaving her until she kicks me to an old person home.” Even then he can’t really promise that he will not get hurt. Looking at Kotone, he gives her a look the side ‘That we need to talk’

Eternal R. Blaze
Guildless D
Guildless D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:57 pm

Kotone bent down again, facing Scarlet. Apparently she'd decided she was practically the babysitter while the three of them were out. "Scarlet, honey, could you go play over there for a few minutes? Your daddy and I need to talk about... adult things." Now, kotone wasn't an adult. She wouldn't be for another year, truth be told. Not by Fiore law anyway. But it seemed like the best way to word things.

As scarlet moved a few feet away, Kotone's very expression seemed to change as she turned to face Eternal. With Scarlet not paying as much attention, she assumed her more standard attitude. "You wanted something, Paladin?" Kotone asked quietly enough Scarlet had no chance of hearing. She'd finally found a nickname for him. She wasn't being mean. She gave everyone nicknames to use instead of their real names. She crossed her arms, her expression looking more demanding than curious.

"You seemed to not want to talk before. Did you have a change of heart or were you just waiting for the right moment?" she wondered aloud, slightly on guard again. She wasn't half as bad as she could be though. A child she was fond of was nearby, for one thing, and for another she hadn't forgotten Eternal had been polite so far.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Experience : 552
Primary Magic : Ice Dragon Slayer
Secondary Magic : Gale Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal R. Blaze Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:36 pm

He watches as his daughter walk down the path for he can talk to Kotone semi-privately. He gathers his thoughts and his courage for the following talk. It took him sometime but he was able to stall his beating heart. “Your still free to go, hell I not even goanna return to the magic council. Today I got an order to join a hunt for a guildless mage outside of this town. I goanna use this as my retirement plan.” He stop right there, letting his words sink in before he continue his talk.

“Kotone,” He uses her name instead of his nickname for her, “The Fallen was the protectors of Sanctuary.” He once more shows her the symbol, handing it to her for a better look. “A sword to keep them away, a wing to protect the light, a helix of thorns to remember the beginning, and a blooming rose to believe in the future.” Getting it back, he grabs a chine and put it around her neck.

“I am planning to rebuild a Sanctuary here for Fiore, just like I did for my city. But to do that The Fallen must be made once more.” He looks up to check on Scarlet, making sure she hasn’t wonder off too far. “I ask for you to not spare around, but at the same time, mention that a new guild will be here soon. I hope that you will join but I don’t have them up.” He turns to look at her, his eyes determent. “I will tell you this, I am Eternal Ruby Blaze, the head of The Fallen and founder of Sanctuary, BUT Scarlet Kira Blaze father first. I give you my word if you give me you own.”

“I don’t know anybody here, but I know one thing, you can be trusted. Will you become her godmother?”
Eternal R. Blaze
Eternal R. Blaze
Guildless D
Guildless D

Experience : 15
Primary Magic : Celestial Spirit Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:50 pm

Kotone wasn't sure what to do about the man putting the symbol he carried on him around her neck. She simply let him, trying to figure out what in the world was going on in the man's head. Her yellow eyes studied his face, confused. That is, until he dropped the bomb.

"Will you become her godmother?" They just met! How can he trust her with his daughter? And why would he do something to put himself in that kind of danger?! She must have stood there for a few seconds as thoughts raged within her head. If he let something happen to himself and it hurt his little girl she would personally find a way to bring him back to life just to kill him.

Kotone blinked a few times as she snapped back to reality. "... Look..." She began, "I live a life every bit as dangerous as you... and I'm not in a position to settle down anywhere anytime soon, whether I want to or not..." Kotone's face was absolutely serious now. There was no feigned coolness or slight disinterest she tended to regard people with. "But I give you my word if something happens, I will do what I have to in order to make sure Scarlet is safe and well."
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal R. Blaze Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:16 am

“Of course and I don’t expect you to settle down.” He looks up to the night sky, “It is our nature to died, a fate that no one can really defy. That why I’m not scared, for I have accepted it. Even so I will make sure she looks after.” He looks around the street, trying to find a safe way to say his pace. “Kotone, you must think I wired. I just meet you and asking you this question. But you must understand, I have to do this.” Scarlet came up to him her eyes dropping and movement sluggish.

With a quick movement he picks her up and set her on his lap. “It’s late and scarlet need her sleep. It was nice meeting you and I hope you keep your ears open about my guild.” He got up and tie his scarf around Scarlet neck. With a lost smile he handed Kotone her jacket back. “Goodnight young one, I hope to see you later someday.” Scarlet move to show her face, her eye shutting close as she give her last word of the night. “Good night Ms. Kotone, bye.” Eternal give her a nod as he begin the walk to his hotel.

-Exit-
Eternal R. Blaze
Eternal R. Blaze
Guildless D
Guildless D

Experience : 15
Primary Magic : Celestial Spirit Magic
Secondary Magic : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotone Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:45 am

Kotone took back her jacket as Eternal explained that he had to do whatever it was he was doing. She pulled it back on, her expression going from its previously mildly friendly to her normal neutral distant look. "Do what you think you have to," She said as he turned to go. "But don't hurt the ones you owe more doing it."

Kotone stuck her hands in her pockets, turning to go back to Fairy Tail, where she had been staying since her run-in with Hannah. Scarlet was a cute kid. But Kotone was no mother. She was a dragon slayer. A warrior. Not a parent. That Paladin better know what he was doing. No one should have to lose their parent. He was her father first, and if he screwed up then he would be failing his first duty for a less important one.

She found her way to the room in the girls' dorms that Taiga had allowed her to stay in, ignoring most of the other girls who actually lived there. Entering her room, she looked around. Guilds had their uses, she supposed. But she depended on no one, and wouldn't join a guild unless that changed. If she could help it, it never would.

Kotone changed into her pajamas, letting her hair down and letting out a sigh. She would do like she said if it came to it, but she was no true godmother. Not in her opinion, anyway.
Kotone
Kotone
Guildless A
Guildless A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2